Far Shiverpeaks vs Jade Sea vs Drakkar Lake

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

A completely new match up. In tier 6. Try to keep it on topic, we do not care about your previous matchup, also stay classy!

Good luck and have fun this week!

(My first reset without playing, keep me updated!!!)

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Lipstick.3469

Lipstick.3469

Drakkar Lake is currently dominating with enormous numbers and good organisation. =/

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

Good luck all, hoping for good fights and a fun week!

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#EU

Attachments:

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

in WvW

maloki.3527

At least I see us catching up on these points. Moah

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Throrgrim.7098

Throrgrim.7098

Kodos to Jade See. Very dedicated fighters. Batteling for a tower on DL BL for 3 hours…
WOW.
You deserved that tower, although you couldn’t hold it very long.
Keep on this fighting spirit!!!
Greets from Drakkar Lake!

(edited by Throrgrim.7098)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Threads were merged

in WvW

maloki.3527

Thank you mod!

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

maloki.3527

I’m glad to see that the players of Far Shiverpeaks still have a fighting spirit! I mean, pushing back a zerg / large group of people that clearly outnumber us, is terrific

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Cromwell.3971

Cromwell.3971

Some epic encounters on Jade sea yesterday,if only FS had a few more on (i know it was Saturday).
The signs are good,keep up the good work guys.

Gelam (Ranger)FSP
Nilamus (warrior)

in WvW

maloki.3527

It is interesting to see the fights we’re putting up even when we are outnumbered.

I just say tho Drakkar, Good work with those veils! You really know when and how to do them to totally annihilate our team. However, it’s not hard to annihilate a group of 20 people max when you’re 30 or 40.

You have great coverage and good lock-down. Unfortunately we couldn’t pull off the tactics I was aiming for.

It is still the weekend tho, will be interesting to see what this week brings.

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

I just gotta ask a question about the JS population/guilds, have you guys seen about 30-40 people in a guild called something like Phénix, with the guildtag PHX? and another with guildtag RED, with the same amount of number.
Just think it’s a bit wierd that we got completly steamrolled by them last week where we faced them, and now I see they are completly getting rolled over. Might be that they are just a guild who does events during week-days or they just transferred away. At least good luck to you guys! Hope we will see FSP next week! Look forward to it! would nice with a rematch against DL again, as we’ve been switching spot with them for two or three weeks now^^

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Janah.7635

Janah.7635

Honestly Kribre, I don’t really understood myself what happened this weekend. ???

seems to be a lot of us watching tv instead ^^

I played yesterday on Far Shiverspeak map and we were outnumbered by both camps, only trying to keep the very little we had, I saw the ¨HX only at the end of the evening but even with them we were playing 1 vs 2 against FS Mega death bus

Hope we’ll have more player during the week !

Janah – Warrior @ Mer de Jade – Jade Sea

in WvW

Posted by: Alexinho.7480

Alexinho.7480

So far: The weekend is done. Nice fights with JS and FS
@ maloki: I suppose you guys will catch up in the next days as we are traditionally weak from Mondays to Thursdays. In the end we hope to stay in this bracket…
See you on the battlegrounds

by the way: you guys dropped tremendously

Desert Sun [DSun]
Drakkar Lake
Elementalist

(edited by Alexinho.7480)

in WvW

Posted by: Melekh.6759

Melekh.6759

@kribre : I’m in the guild Phénix with the guildtag PHX and we didn’t tranferred away.
We are a bunch of casual players that only play 3-4hours a day with our 20 guildies (ya can add a bunch of pick up players since we got a commander)
I salute UNTY because you guys were trying hard.

Skuff Whitewhiskers – Charr Warrior
Phénix
Jade Sea

in WvW

maloki.3527

Night capping hurts.. Ouch.

yes we dropped tremendously! That’s because we do not have the manpower anymore with more than 10 active WvW guilds transferring out. And 2 more are leaving this week.

The joy!

Some of us will stay and fight tho, and you will see us fight!

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

@Melekh np at all, was great fun fighting against you guys. Really good coordination, looking forward to the next time

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

And 2 more are leaving this week.

Who left the server this week?

@matchup
Most likely another matchup decided by nightcapping, not by the best server. Just a kitten. I look forward how long Anet will keep their laughable statement a lá “all is working as intended”.

(edited by lindstroem.3601)

in WvW

maloki.3527

Well it’s not 100% final yet. One guild is still voting so I wont say them, but AoA voted for moving servers and are currently deciding on servers.

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

maloki.3527

Great morning. Was nice to recap some stuff in EB after taking all of FSP back in 30-60min. (with 1 golem I might add… )

I do dislike the whole night-capping thing, especially these days when we’re really low on numbers and have like no chance to compete.

At least without the 5man aoe cap you’d have a chance against a zerg when you were 5-10 people.

Great coordination on FS’s side this morning tho!

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: metallkette.4831

metallkette.4831

It was real battle with Jade Sea tonight. Lots of towers and keeps trading hands multiple times. Although I can’t for the life me understand why JS never went Jerrifer’s. We were almost certain it was going to be an intense battle there, or at our keep in EB.

Godchewer – Charr Warrior
Those are brave men. Let’s go kill them.

in WvW

Posted by: Citrus Finale.8621

Citrus Finale.8621

Can’t FS drop to the lowest tier and fight its way backup. Every battle i have we are alway’s outnumberd by alot. Even on primetime we have outman buff. We don’t lose fights because we are bad, we lose fights because we are outnumberd.
Other then that great fights against DE not so great against the french. Atleast DE is using some tactics while the french just mega zerg.

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Well, although i’ve said this of the previous tiers aswell, i do think tier7 should really be our minimum here, the differences seem to be quite big now in the lower tiers. AG is rolling tier7 and i do think they are not that much stronger or weaker than the rest in tier6, so tier7 should stop our freefall.
Problem is that even though we fight well with what we have, everytime we drop a tier some guilds leave, making that we can not stabilize and are always outnumbered again even in the lower tier.
Had no guilds left after we dropped from tier4 we certainly would have been able to hold ourself in tier5, and reverse this negative spiral.

Anyway, i will remain fighting for FSP nomatter what the odds are.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Gunnar’s Hold is the best place for disheartened folks who are thinking about transferring over to a decent community with strong W3 backbone, but only lacking numbers… yet whistles

in WvW

Posted by: eenmansrel.4873

eenmansrel.4873

Far Shiverpeaks is the best place for disheartened folks who are thinking about transferring over to a decent community with strong W3 backbone, but only lacking numbers… yet whistles

DW Eenmansrel

Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

maloki.3527

What is it with people “trolling” other matchup’s threads.
I did it with the Blacktide matchups I guess, when we on FSP lost GF and Nug for them. ;( Just to tell them and remind them that I loved them..

Anyways, I am enjoying this matchup even if we’re “losing”. I actually really do not mind.
Soon we’re clear of afew more guilds that apparently aren’t in it for the longhaul, in the mean while we have people that are getting more and more in touch with each other. Guilds bonding together in Alliances that weren’t there before.

We will persevere. We will flurish, and guess what? WE WILL HAVE FUN while doing it <3

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Citrus Finale.8621

Allready had a discussion within our guild i we should move. But we have a large PVE population so that might be a problem to move 150+ players to a new server.

And its not because i want to join a winning server. I play WvWvW because i want to have some epic fights. But when you join a borderlands and take over the command of an other commander (he was leaving) and your “zerg” is just 7 players you got to wonder if its even fun to fight. (this was during primetime!)

in WvW

maloki.3527

SintLucifer, way to keep up moral :P

I know why me and my guild is staying, that is good enough for me. Can we not whine about staying or going, and focus on discussing the actual matchup?

I had a lot of fun yesterday, jumped into EB for some quick support because no commanders were there. Fortunately I joined at the same time as another commander, we had about 30-40 people with us.

The 3 way battle between FS, DL and JS by Speldan and the Three Spirit for a good 30 minutes was amazingly epic, and FS did really good even if I’m convinced we were outnumbered most of the time. We had a lot of fun in there!

I was informed that FS BL needed immediate support, we jumped over, kicked kitten and recovered most of our BL before I had to break for the evening. Then I had a lovely break from WvW for a few hours (still am having it) and enjoyed PvE with mah friends and laughed my kitten off.

Booyah! ANd also, when I jump in to take over any commander I always bring a few extra guildies, and people from LA, way to go positive reinforcement.

@Farshiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Softan.3907

Softan.3907

My server Far shiverpeaks are last as usual but still having tons of fun hunting you guys with my sylvari d/d elementalist. Be sure to wave if you see me in game. I roam about solo or with p/d thief friend alot trying to pick on small groups and ninja cap supply camps.

in WvW

Citrus Finale.8621

@Maloki,

Don’t get me wrong still loving the WvWvW but demotivation kicks in when you try every time so hard to attack/defend and the french zerg just bulldozer in. Because then you don’t lose because of skill but just because for every friendly player you have they have 5 enemy players.

in WvW

Softan.3907

@Maloki,

Don’t get me wrong still loving the WvWvW but demotivation kicks in when you try every time so hard to attack/defend and the french zerg just bulldozer in. Because then you don’t lose because of skill but just because for every friendly player you have they have 5 enemy players.

There are other ways to play wvwvw than playing zerg vs zerg. Granted not every profession can do this but about half of em definetly can.

in WvW

Citrus Finale.8621

@Maloki,

There are other ways to play wvwvw than playing zerg vs zerg. Granted not every profession can do this but about half of em definetly can.

Ofcourse this is possible. But when a enemy zerg is ringing the door of you keep and you don’t have enough players or atleast half. You gonna have a bad time.
And attacking towers/keeps is almost impossible when the enemy has zerg running around with 5times more players.

in WvW

Softan.3907

@Maloki,

Ofcourse this is possible. But when a enemy zerg is ringing the door of you keep and you don’t have enough players or atleast half. You gonna have a bad time.
And attacking towers/keeps is almost impossible when the enemy has zerg running around with 5times more players.

I don’t have a bad time when that happens. I move along to another place on the map if they are 5 times more. Obvioulsy you can’t win in that situation anyway.

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

i dont care which tier im in, just want to have an even match.
and it doesnt appear to be happening in this tier nor the maybe 2 ones below.
but whenever we drop a tier, ppl go into carebaremode and leave which makes sure we are outnumbered again in the tier we just dropped in.
rinse and repeat till we’re the last server in the ranking…

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]