Farewell [RET] Reticle

Farewell [RET] Reticle

in WvW

Posted by: elitegamerz.4965

elitegamerz.4965

I joined RET in the first few of weeks of Guild Wars 2 almost two years ago. At the time WvW was new and hardly anyone new what they were doing but RET quickly proved to be unique. Fighting against groups far larger than our own RET would come out on top do to its excellent leadership and great players. Over time RET grew to be one of the best WvW guilds on FA, but also so much more. RET was an experience. The friendships that I created in RET made Guild Wars 2 the best gaming experience I have ever had.

I stuck with RET until the end of WvW season one. At that point the game was starting to get old and I needed a break. I left Guild Wars 2 and didn’t return until the first week of june. I soon found out that RET had left Fort Aspenwood. After doing a bit of digging I discovered that RET had not only left but had disbanded, only a week or so prior to my returning.

I don’t know how many former members of RET still play Guild Wars 2, but I feel like I owe it to the amazing group of players I had so much fun with for almost a year and a half to say goodbye.

Farewell Zoel, Stawker, De Sade, and all the rest of RET. You guys have made my time in Guild Wars 2 one to remember.

~Dameus Geargrinder

Farewell [RET] Reticle

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Another one bites the dust. Wake up, Carver.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

Farewell [RET] Reticle

in WvW

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

This is the guild that taught me how to W3, which then lead me to create my own guild. Back in 2012 when training pugs and winning the PPT battle actually meant something RET was the guild on FA to learn the basics if you were a noob. Thanks for the good times guys. De sade is/was a great leader, Zoel so funny and sarcastic, and Stawker quite possibly the biggest troll I’ve ever met online. GG guys GG.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

Farewell [RET] Reticle

in WvW

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

A lot of RET merged with TG.

Farewell [RET] Reticle

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Best of luck to you ladies and gentlemen from RET! I only got to fight you once or twice, but you were pretty epic.

Farewell [RET] Reticle

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Badz will be badz.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

Farewell [RET] Reticle

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Badz will be badz.

TG isn’t bad.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

Farewell [RET] Reticle

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Badz will be badz.

TG isn’t bad.

Anything less than 30+, yes they are.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!