Farshiverpeaks or Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: bardaan.9215

bardaan.9215

I am a SEA player that is currently living in England right now but i play at night time on my free days for WvW and guilds which server would you guys recommend doesn’t have to win all the time.

(edited by bardaan.9215)

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

I am a SEA player that is currently loving in England

Haha, cool

right now but i play at night time on my free days for WvW and guilds which server would you guys recommend doesn’t have to win all the time.

For EU-Night (with is NA-prime, not SEA-prime) play: the lower in the tier you go, the more lonely you are. Auora will have around 10, FSP probably around 20-40, SFR and Deso the only ones with more.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

bardaan.9215

I believe you can’t transfer to Deso and SFR used to be in SFR before. ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

I believe you can’t transfer to Deso and SFR used to be in SFR before. ^^

Currently only SFR and Kodash are marked as Full in EU.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: CrimeMaker.8612

CrimeMaker.8612

I mean you can always transfer to NA server. My guild raids at 7pm est – 9pm est which is 12-2 for england I believe and we are on Anvil Rock and that’s our prime time.

in WvW

Posted by: funassistant.6589

funassistant.6589

I am a SEA player that is currently loving in England

Haha, cool

right now but i play at night time on my free days for WvW and guilds which server would you guys recommend doesn’t have to win all the time.

For EU-Night (with is NA-prime, not SEA-prime) play: the lower in the tier you go, the more lonely you are. Auora will have around 10, FSP probably around 20-40, SFR and Deso the only ones with more.

Not true. It’s entirely relative on which and if a commander is tagged.

Listen, if you wanna have fun in a social environment where players are extremely competitive, the competition in fights are tough and so on? Go to FSP. (FSP is the EU fight server, the best players are stacked there. Only real fight competition for them pugwise seems to be Desolation.)

If you want a casual environment where the people are exorbitantly friendly and funny? Go to AG. (Many players started off in AG and the community really is friendly and REALLY casual.)

Team Africa [TA]
European Overlord

in WvW

bardaan.9215

Lol i am currently homeless as well so i need a guild if i do transfer to FSP playing alone is not fun at all. Yes i did thought about going to NA but i think my connection in there would be really bad and i don’t know anyone in NA like i do in AG and FSP.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

The lower down you go the less will be going on after prime time.

I’m on GH and while our repeated opponents blobbadon seem to have a large night cap service we don’t really have a great one. I doubt AG is doing much more than defending their waypoints at that time either, generally a couple of ACs scare them off.

I’d like to say join Gunners as we could do with the extra out of hours coverage to push up but strictly if you want a WvW experience go FSP. You’ll get action when you want it.

in WvW

bardaan.9215

Are there any wvw guilds in FSP recruiting?

in WvW

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

There is a whole lot of them in FSP. But if you are really into late night raiding you can join some of our community maintained guilds. One of the bigger guilds that you may find raiding almost 24*7 is TT and a community guild is also available FSPG. However most of the hard core guilds only raid during the prime time (Including TT but TT also have open raids all the time). You won’t be bored irrespective of if you join a guild or not. Once you get here you can decide what kind of WvW experience you want i.e. casual or Hardcore.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Listen, if you wanna have fun in a social environment where players are extremely competitive, the competition in fights are tough and so on? Go to FSP. (FSP is the EU fight server, the best players are stacked there. Only real fight competition for them pugwise seems to be Desolation.)

What are you trying to say? You saying that FSP doesn’t have any competition, but fights are tough and so on? That just doesn’t make any sense. I bet that FSP win every fight without even trying because wvw blob fights are all about gear and spec. If you have lot’s of players who are willing to play some lame specced warriors, guardians, staff eles and power necros you win all fights.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

funassistant.6589

Hi Junkpile.

Why are you posting in the WvW subforum when you only play EotM where you spend 99% of your time killing NPC’s. That counts as PvE right?

If I only played a certain gamemode I would never frequent other subforums out of mutual respect and to avoid kittenposting.

Players in FSP play lame specced warriors, guardians, staff eles and power necros. So do players in SFR. And Desolation. And Piken Square. And Jade Sea. And Gandara. And Kodash. And Aurora Glade. And Vizunah Square. And Vabbi, Blacktide, Fissure of Woe, Ruins of Surmia, Ring of Fire, Gunnar’s Hold, Underworld, Whiteside Ridge, Augury Rock, Fort Ranik, Abbadon’s Mouth, Drakkar Lake, Dzagonur, Elona Reach, Miller’s Sound, Riverside and Baruch Bay.

So FSP players win because they’re better. And to every respective server that has won FSP in fights, you’re good too.

Team Africa [TA]
European Overlord

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Hi Junkpile.

Why are you posting in the WvW subforum when you only play EotM where you spend 99% of your time killing NPC’s. That counts as PvE right?

If I only played a certain gamemode I would never frequent other subforums out of mutual respect and to avoid kittenposting.

Players in FSP play lame specced warriors, guardians, staff eles and power necros. So do players in SFR. And Desolation. And Piken Square. And Jade Sea. And Gandara. And Kodash. And Aurora Glade. And Vizunah Square. And Vabbi, Blacktide, Fissure of Woe, Ruins of Surmia, Ring of Fire, Gunnar’s Hold, Underworld, Whiteside Ridge, Augury Rock, Fort Ranik, Abbadon’s Mouth, Drakkar Lake, Dzagonur, Elona Reach, Miller’s Sound, Riverside and Baruch Bay.

So FSP players win because they’re better. And to every respective server that has won FSP in fights, you’re good too.

Actually FSP have more lamers than other servers because 80% SFR zerg lamers play there.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

funassistant.6589

You’re actually wrong

Everybody is equally lame

Team Africa [TA]
European Overlord