ethier.3417

Good fights in EB tonight.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Welcome to tier 2, Jade Sea.
Hope you’ll enjoy the ride of the week. I’ve got a feeling that this week will be filled with amazing fights all over the maps!
May the best server win.

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Nergrom.7592

Nergrom.7592

Confirmed hacking going on in the SFR borderland by a few people in Kodash. They are being reported as we speak.

To Kodash, I know they do not represent you, but it falls to you to discourage this behaviour further.

Other than that, let the games begin

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: doruous.4083

doruous.4083

Great fights in Kodash BL tonight with both servers it never settled for a second.
Exspcially loved the fight in garrison where all 3 servers were just battling the hell out of each other=) <3 GL and Have fun guys looking forward for more battles such as tonights=)

Nae – [RiOT] Officer
www.thecivilrebels.com
FSP

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Denis.9286

Denis.9286

Great fights in Kodash BL tonight with both servers it never settled for a second.
Exspcially loved the fight in garrison where all 3 servers were just battling the hell out of each other=) <3 GL and Have fun guys looking forward for more battles such as tonights=)

This was just amazing! Hope to see you on battlefield again the next days

Praetorians [KoA]

R.I.P Kodash Allianz

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Respect to all Guilds we faced this night on Kodash BL!
We havn’t had such hard fights over the past weeks!

Hope to see more from you!

The KoA-Guild.

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

(edited by Rajnesh.4526)

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Respect to all Guilds we faced this night on Kodash BL!
We havn’t such hard fights over the past weeks!

Hope to see more from you!

The KoA-Guild.

Yeah RiOT had lots of fun with you guys! Lots of great fights! Was not expecting you to be so strong

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Rajnesh.4526

We were expecting you to be strong, and hell you are!
Sometimes you won, sometimes we got you down, but every fight was hard!
This is what WvWvW should be for!!

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Jude.5408

Jude.5408

Very good fights in EB at lord room, a ton of JS coming and coming again, after 2 hours of figthing we couldnt keep it when borh JS and kodash went in, grats to JS for the perseverance and Kodas for the castle.

ps. we will back

Jude Eduj – Warrior | Jude Nep – Mesmer
SFR

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

How are queue times on your servers? Just wondering because we can’t get in for guild events, queueing for hours. Last week we pressed on a borderland and instant happiness.

Sif Urkraft

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

Same here long queue and empty maps…

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Same on JS unfortunately

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Caic.3517

Caic.3517

Same thing here Sif, got half the guild in 1 hour queues :/

But i heard something about Anet decreasing the WvW map cap. But i haven’t read anything from Anet yet.

Leader of Velocity [VcY]
Velocity EU Gaming
Velocity YouTube

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

doruous.4083

aww kodash crashed=( we were having great battles hope you guys will get your servers running soon and fast=)

Nae – [RiOT] Officer
www.thecivilrebels.com
FSP

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

doruous.4083

scratch that your back up again, lets pick up where we left off=)=)

Nae – [RiOT] Officer
www.thecivilrebels.com
FSP

(edited by doruous.4083)

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Binouzours.7849

Binouzours.7849

Yeah nice fights on Kodash HM yesterday night

Thx to the KoA, we have a lot of fun too in your castle

And thx to SFR to kill us every time we don’t play at our maximum possibilities, that’s we want to see

Have a nice week and we hope we’ll be good enought for you !

Binouzours GM [BSF]

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

I would also like to say, that we have a very nice time fighting both of you…..Night camping isnt so hard and prime time is absolutley wonderful.
GF to all:)

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Rajnesh.4526

Seafearers Rest is a great Server! You have a lot of big, well organized guild groups.
I hope Kodash will learn a lot from this matchup, because we have maybe 3 guilds which can fight as hard as you do.

We will take this week for training; we will try some new things.

AND NOW! Let’s beat the **** out of each other!

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: mate.9048

mate.9048

GL and Hf all!:)
Yesterday there were amazing fights at Kodash border.

Kalaap-lvl 80 Human Elementalist
Seafarer’s Rest
Barátság Hösei [BH](Hungarian Guild ^^)

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Some good fight on our BL this afternoon, special thx to Iqqd <3
Glad to find some Opt too

Jade Quarry

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

mate.9048

Some good fight on our BL this afternoon, special thx to Iqqd <3
Glad to find some Opt too

Yea good fights at longview:P

Seafarer’s Rest

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

I never want to leave this setup.

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Teo Lastword.7983

Teo Lastword.7983

Good fights on Kodash Border! But hope to see more organized guilds next time.

PS. From Russia with love. <3
—-
Za Drots [ZDs]

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Mizu.9387

Yep, it’s just been a wonderful weekend on the Kodash map. There was a guild that sandwiched us at Bay, PHX or something along those lines. We looked for you to claim our revenge! You must come back on tuesday, so we can battle it out.

Sif Urkraft

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Melekh.6759

Melekh.6759

@Mizu : Phx will be on Kodash borderlands for the whole week, cya Tuesday !

Ps : If we aren’t stuck in the long long lonnng queue time….

Skuff Whitewhiskers – Charr Warrior
Phénix
Jade Sea

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Peech.3587

Peech.3587

I don’t want this match up to end, it’s been great fun, lots of open fights

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Good stuff on Kodash BL. Ty to KoA.

RP enthusiast

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Caic.3517

Great fights in Kodash tonight, a lot of great fights vs KoA!
We will be back tomorrow

Leader of Velocity [VcY]
Velocity EU Gaming
Velocity YouTube

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Rajnesh.4526

Thanks guys,…we were trying some new things which failed,…

We’ll be better tm,…you will get our full strength!!

You guys are awensome,..we need to take everything out of our guild to get you you down.

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Thanks guys,…we were trying some new things which failed,…

We’ll be better tm,…you will get our full strength!!

You guys are awensome,..we need to take everything out of our guild to get you you down.

Well RiOT will be on Kodash tomorrow night! We look forward to seeing your full strength!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Pretty nice fights today.

I was pleasantly suprised by [VcY], some high level individual players, which is quite rare for bigger scale guilds, in my honest opinion, even in case of the more elite ones.

You also got a S/D thief on board that knows how to play, good show overall. Stylewise I gotta give you some minus points, far too many huge Norns…

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Just be thankful you didn’t see our charr army xD

RP enthusiast

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Great fight in SM tonight (which is still on going as i type this)
It’s only been going for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Shame about the occasional skill lag though

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: AcidMage.9508

AcidMage.9508

Thanks for the very good fights yesterday kodash and JS! keep up the good work guys!

Best Regards from SFR

ps. I want to see the video from yesterday VcY, please :p

[VcY] Velocity Asura Elementalist – Acid Trust
Aurora Glade

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Anhellbro.7210

Anhellbro.7210

Yes 1000 dead freogs for 1 day…

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

That SM fight last night (had to log at 2:30am GMT as was whacked) was one of the most epic fights ever. The skill lag partway through was a pain but generally it was awesome both JS and Kodash attacking different entrances, siege going up and down, more holes in the walls than a swiss cheese.

More of that please

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Some Footage of the fights on Kodash Borderland Last night.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

mate.9048

Some Footage of the fights on Kodash Borderland Last night.

I only have one word for this: AWESOME!

Seafarer’s Rest

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: danlarusso.2790

danlarusso.2790

So, fellow Kodash players… how does it feel being used? I can’t believe we let SFR have such an easy game after what happened last week.

In case you missed it, the last weeks T1 game between SFR, VIZ and Elona was being manipulated. Only VIZ was playing fair – the both other servers SFR and Elona were manipulating the match for a big point loss, so they could have a easy match this week and stay on top of the server ranking.

Instead Kodash and Elona will propably drop several tiers, because of this manipulation and SFR will most likely get through with this. At this point i would have hoped the WvW guilds of Jade and Kodash would act accordingly, instead of letting SFR get ahead with points that much.

Seems like fairness doesn’t count for much these days, not even in gaming. Sad week for Kodash, after staying in T2 for that long, outmanned and outgunned – but now outplayed.

/Chillz [PIMP “Pimp My Dolyak”] Kodash WvW Necro

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

From memory SFR has obliterated Kodash every time its been matched with them. Tactical points manipulation is irrelevant (and i laughed when you used the phrase ‘Viz playing fair’ – as every server thats played them knows there is no cheat, exploit or underhand manipulation they won’t sink too). Kodash is not and never has been a T2 quality server.

Jade Sea seem to have numbers but a lot to learn – I’m constantly having to empty my bags kitten

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Mizu.9387

Please keep the thread clean.
I’ve been playing on Kodash borderland all week and I can’t say Kodash has been “outplayed”. They take towers, defend their own and we constantly have to retreat from their side of the map. Keep the fight going and don’t get dragged down by pessimists.
As for the manipulation part, Anet decided to reset the rankings and we decided to quit the match and take a well deserved break. Playing against Vizunah is kitten exhausting.

Sif Urkraft

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: CatQueen.3781

CatQueen.3781

So, fellow Kodash players… how does it feel being used? I can’t believe we let SFR have such an easy game after what happened last week.

In case you missed it, the last weeks T1 game between SFR, VIZ and Elona was being manipulated. Only VIZ was playing fair – the both other servers SFR and Elona were manipulating the match for a big point loss, so they could have a easy match this week and stay on top of the server ranking.

Instead Kodash and Elona will propably drop several tiers, because of this manipulation and SFR will most likely get through with this. At this point i would have hoped the WvW guilds of Jade and Kodash would act accordingly, instead of letting SFR get ahead with points that much.

Seems like fairness doesn’t count for much these days, not even in gaming. Sad week for Kodash, after staying in T2 for that long, outmanned and outgunned – but now outplayed.

Okay, it’s drum and bass …what you gonna do!? ©

CatQueen | Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Wothan.4673

Jade Sea seem to have numbers but a lot to learn – I’m constantly having to empty my bags kitten

Well, since the launch of gw2 JS stay in ~D5.. and now JS play again a serv was N°1 some weak ago and stay a long time in D1… So yes, in this configuration JS is a little “weak”.

( but don’t worrie, SFR leaves his bag quota too )

Jade Quarry

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

@danlarusso: Relax, ratings will be kittened up for everyone next week. Ruins of Surmia seem to get #1 if they’ll use the old rating system. And give us a break too, I raided sometimes for 36hours+ just because we need every man badly at night versus Vizuna’s night team. Many of us deserved a break and needed a break. The server transfer made our server high populated now too. So we need some time to get everything back up and organized again and this was the ultimate oppurtunity.

You guys may be outmanned I don’t know, but don’t let it hold you back. Every wvw guild wants to get better and improve. We have stayed in T1 for quite some time now, fights us and learn. We already learned some new tricks from you guys too :p.

And to Koa, thanks for the nice fights. You guys are improving and it still needs some work but you’ll get there. We need to learn a lot too and you guys were ideal sparring partners.

I have had kittenloads of fun past week and this week, you guys are way more fun to fight against than Vizuna who only camp in their T3 towers/keeps with full supply capped at night with little resistance. Although Vizu does give ton of cash in field battles because their great numbers :p.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

Once you face VS for several weeks, you won’t post something like this. Maybe points has something to do with it, but let me tell you the real reason why we wanted to drop: to avoid VS and finally have some fun in WvW again. And we seemed to succeed in that, seeing how much people had fun this week(not just SFR, but even you!). Your logic is flawed regardless. If we did this pure out of points, we would sooner or later end up with VS again, and let me tell you this: no one on SFR wants that.

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

It is called strategy……..not manipulation. Fyi we dont afraid VS…..9/10 times we had more points than them during prime time…..despite the fact that we were a med population server. They have the numbers and guilds outside of EU zone and they can camp night-morning zones……Good for them, but not fun for the rest.

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Caic.3517

Here is our latest video on YouTube where you can see some of the fights this week on Kodash BL

Leader of Velocity [VcY]
Velocity EU Gaming
Velocity YouTube

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

mate.9048

I agree with the others it is so annoying to fight against VS and I had so much fun in this T2 week and if we wouldn’t be the first in this matchup I would say the same because we had some epic fights.

Seafarer’s Rest

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

smthing going wrong

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

(edited by Fanfaron.6109)

Feb 1 SFR/JS/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Yrrik.2809

Yrrik.2809

Pretty nice fights today.

I was pleasantly suprised by [VcY], some high level individual players, which is quite rare for bigger scale guilds, in my honest opinion, even in case of the more elite ones.

You also got a S/D thief on board that knows how to play, good show overall. Stylewise I gotta give you some minus points, far too many huge Norns…

Best Regards

Yaay,second post about me…im starting to be famous ^^

But on serious note,i really appreciate to have some decent fights with you guys,i hope your wvw community will rise and shine :p

WBR