Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ghostchipz.2341

ghostchipz.2341

I would just like to say i have had a fun fight over the week end on SoS Bl.

Can i just say we only need to look at the score to appreciate how close our servers are.
Lets keep up the good work and enjoy the best battle we will have for a while

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Still waiting for this threat to turn into the 5th BL =P
I predicted it would be a meltdown by Sunday, while Sunday isn’t over yet, you trolls are disappointing me.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

SoS and SoR must have it easy this weekend on queues because we can hardly get half our guild members on the map (the other half being filled with militia or horrible commanders) and you guys are getting your monster zerg guilds cruise controlling around the map.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ghostchipz.2341

ghostchipz.2341

SoS and SoR must have it easy this weekend on queues because we can hardly get half our guild members on the map (the other half being filled with militia or horrible commanders) and you guys are getting your monster zerg guilds cruise controlling around the map.

not really we were only able to get around 40% of our guild on at reset the rest of us were stuck in qs for 3-4 hours

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

Rest assured everyone is experiencing this =P
The Rallians are putting up the good fight though and I am very proud.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I sat in queue for 40 minutes to enter the JQ borderlands.
1 commander only, and ive never seen before
only 15 people following him
10 people sitting in the garrison (the only thing JQ owned in that entire map)
at least 60 people completely MIA. No idea where they were, and they werent speaking on team or map chat, even when asked.

35+ SoR sitting outside the garrison waving at us.

We lost the garrison about 5 minutes later. I had already left the map though, so I cant say what happened, but I assume they just kind of pushed through the 10 people there laughing while they did it. ;__;

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Will.9785

Will.9785

I haven’t seen very many people playing for JQ all weekend. Queue times have been nearly non existent and we are lucky to have 1 commander per map. EB had 0 commanders for a very long time today. I’m amazed we’ve been able to keep it as close as we have. It’s been a near ghost town all weekend.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

I haven’t seen very many people playing for JQ all weekend. Queue times have been nearly non existent and we are lucky to have 1 commander per map. EB had 0 commanders for a very long time today. I’m amazed we’ve been able to keep it as close as we have. It’s been a near ghost town all weekend.

I think the queue bug is part of the problem. The queue times are very inconsistent. Some say they’re waiting 40 min to get into a borderland, while another person trying to get into the same borderland takes 5 min. Hmm.. now you’re making me wonder if the new queue priority system takes account of the hours a player has been in wvw. For example, if a player has been in wvw for 1 hour already and another person who has not, and both queue up, it’ll give priority the person who has not been in wvw yet.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Well lately this queue has been absurd and the culling is worse atleast for me, it feels like september times.

Said that, i managed to enter SoR borderlands which didnt had Queue (yay?) and all the actions were in JQ Keep (hills) SoS attacking constantly from south and SoR from North…it looked like if we had the Orb in hills, fun.

Orbs need to come back, need a counterpart for SM.

I took an arrow to the knee

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Did someone say Golems?

PRX/SF/Rage all in one? Too good.

I’ve roamed and culled and I’ve refuged my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of Dessa’s laboratory
And all around me a voice was sounding
This dolyak meat was only made for me

(PS I’m sorry I didn’t get the other 3 of you in the screens)

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Due to the lack of anything resembling even a mediocre internet connection right now I haven’t bothered starting up Guild Wars in the fear my laptop will protest and spontaneously burst into flame.

Having said that; I’m liking the spirit that SoR have brought the forums at least, less squabbling all around. Always a good thing! Can’t wait to see you guys on the battlefield and see how that enthusiasm translates. Foostivoo can’t wait.

Nice to hear there will always be some that are pains in the kitten but were a nice bunch well …

Oh little point the last Fostivoo i found has been tanned gutted and i wear it as a trophy i could always use a spare the eye is falling out of the one i have

Ulfar SOR

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

We all agreed to a code of conduct prior to being allowed to post to forums.

The fights this week have been very good, it appears all servers are having queue issues. Everyone is facing similar issues.

IMHO, SoR is going great and deserves to be leading.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

Score update!

Things are pretty close between SoR and SoS im excited to see JQ weekday crew =D

Attachments:

~Caedas~

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Having a blast in this match up. Both fighting SoS again and my old server JQ.

It is a shame we are all getting owned by the queue bug. Pretty sure we all have issues with not being able to get people/commanders/guildies in maps. Poor Indo earlier was in queue for like 45 minutes, I log in, queue and get a pop in 5 minutes.

Yeah its kittening us all.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

well it was strange for me last nite on sor bl no Queue at all then 5 mins later mates were taking 40mins to get in, Anyways apart from not see Sor and half the guys I was with due to culling, best fight I have had when Sor was trying to take back their nrth west tower. sooo many bodies that were not seen but you could tell it was a masive fight..

I hope this culling gets fix would of been more fun to see Sor instead of beeing told they were there.

cheers great play from all 3 sides

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

And thus begins the battle for the forums.

The trolls always sleep till sunday… I wonder what the SoR trolls are like?

Pretty much every SoR forum warrior is in CDS. People call Indo a troll but I think thats just some past history in another game. I’ve always found him to be intelligent and insightful.

I won’t lie, we do have 2 forum warriors. They know who they are, and they have been spoken to about it. Especially the one who went to another thread to be a forum warrior. His posts were deleted, and he apologized and I apologized for him. Now, keep it clean and civil. I have not once bad mouthed a server or guild in my long history of WoW, GW2, GW1, and I see no reason we can’t get the same respect even though we have a forum warrior in our guild.

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by MiasmicMist.1420)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

This is an incredibly even match up. I knew SOR was up to the task but it has been nice to see SOS step up after last weeks disaster. They had more ? than answers on reset.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

As a SoR oceanic I’m looking forward to see our oceanics back to the scene from tonight, and hopefully see JQ/SoS’s nightcrews coming out to play with us!

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

nice to see SOS step up after last weeks disaster. They had more ? than answers on reset.

SOS has been top dawg for what? every week but twice since they moved to T1? They had nothing to prove in my book.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Have had a huge amount of fun this weekend, great fights and you have to fight for every inch on every borderland. Just how it should be!

Teelie l VoTF

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

As a SoR oceanic I’m looking forward to see our oceanics back to the scene from tonight, and hopefully see JQ/SoS’s nightcrews coming out to play with us!

See you there!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mauri.1496

Mauri.1496

Score Update – 7:24 P.M. EST

Attachments:

Mauri
Despicable [ME]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Lockhart.4703

Lockhart.4703

the shroud of the “weekend” has fallen…
begun the “coverage” war has…

Aina Sofia – Human Female Ranger
[HK] Hammer Kult – Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

the shroud of the “weekend” has fallen…
begun the “coverage” war has…

Coverage wars began since the game was released.

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: shakedown.1472

shakedown.1472

Superbowl t1 update!

Attachments:

Shakedown – Shakedown Victim – Vidian Red
[CDS] Caedas | Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

lol nice superbowl update!

and can’t wait to get back on! but i won’t be able to play much during the weekdays anymore, which makes me kind of sad. the couple times i did get on this weekend on reset was So. Much. Fun. been testing new builds out here and there and probs shouldan’t be doing that against you guys. but still, helped speed up the learning process a LOT.

eeryone make the most out of this week until ranking reset. and hopefully we’ll see you guys soon enough. you’ll be sure to see me before this match up ends.

for Rall!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

The JQ zerg has awoken. Look out.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

SF and JQ are tied for last place. 4th and 10.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

joocheese.6314

The JQ zerg has awoken. Look out.

Looking forward to it

Sammandar – Elementalist
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

Would be nice to see some more signatures here to see what guild everyone is representing =D

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Any chance of a new score update?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Update from a far cold place!

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Would be nice to see some more signatures here to see what guild everyone is representing =D

I decided after last week that it was best not to display. Although Ill happily change my signature shortly to “dirty winning server pug jumper” shortly.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

joocheese.6314

I decided after last week that it was best not to display. Although Ill happily change my signature shortly to “dirty winning server pug jumper” shortly.

Why it was best not to display your server and guild?

Sammandar – Elementalist
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

sostronk.8167

Too much bickering and fighting last week between servers. Im not in a guild though, only a nub pug using SM supplies to fix outer walls when the treb hasn’t been countered yet. JK about the SM bit.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

joocheese.6314

Too much bickering and fighting last week between servers. Im not in a guild though, only a nub pug using SM supplies to fix outer walls when the treb hasn’t been countered yet. JK about the SM bit.

That’s unfortunate. Save for just one or two, most in SoR are pretty good in the forums. I would like to know though which guild you’re in (doubt you’re just a pug)

cheers!

Sammandar – Elementalist
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Haha. 3 of us went to speldan. We tried taking it but had to stop and kill some SoS. Then inspiration struck. We were going to lure the champion spirit into the camp.

So we started, and then not halfway through the luring, an SoR zerg showed up to the camp! Completely oblivious!

Sacrificing myself, I dragged the spirit into the middle of them, died, and promptly got some popcorn to watch the carnage. That spirit downed at least 8 of them before the main event started, the arrival of SoS.

One stealth res later courtesy of my mesmer (and apparently one kitten sharpshooter, remember this) we watch SoS fighting the spirit. Eventually a few peel off and kill us. Sad day.

So we come back, because why not. And that’s when it hits us. We’re going to steal this motherkittener from right out under the SoS zerg. We sneak around the back and build a ballista, our mesmer mans it, and me and the guardian creep around the back, ready to run in and go for the gold.

Spirits at 5%, we buff.
Spirits at 2%, we charge in
Spirits at 1%, we die!
And then, against all odds, in comes the ballista shot, and steals that spirit from right under the SoS zergs nose.

One rez and runback later, I open that chest and get the best 8 badges ive ever stolen from a zerg.

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

I love….LOVEEEEE….hearing all about Indo….because he came from JQ until he got his wittle feewings hurt and took his whole guild and left. So yes, Indo knows JQ pretty well, but a lot has changed since he left. Don’t get me wrong…I use to like running around with him and his guild in the early days/weeks after GW2 launch. But that dude takes this GAME wayyyyyy too seriously (not to say we don’t have “commanders” on JQ who sleep deprive themselves thinking they are saving the honor and pride of some mythical land by taking one more tower or supply camp to eek out a win or “near win” for the week only to do it all again after reset. …aka. “get-a-lifers”). Miss you Indo!

Sounds like your mad since Indo didn’t stay with you

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

I love his guild name

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

I love….LOVEEEEE….hearing all about Indo….because he came from JQ until he got his wittle feewings hurt and took his whole guild and left. So yes, Indo knows JQ pretty well, but a lot has changed since he left. Don’t get me wrong…I use to like running around with him and his guild in the early days/weeks after GW2 launch. But that dude takes this GAME wayyyyyy too seriously (not to say we don’t have “commanders” on JQ who sleep deprive themselves thinking they are saving the honor and pride of some mythical land by taking one more tower or supply camp to eek out a win or “near win” for the week only to do it all again after reset. …aka. “get-a-lifers”). Miss you Indo!

Sadly, you only think you know what you are talking about. Amusing though.

I am sorry he hurt your feelings though. No need to be so angry.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rambodacious.7495

Rambodacious.7495

I love his guild name

Awesome.

/15 chars right here

- Muke Muscleshell
- Potluck Massacre [PLUM]
- Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Artists impression of the score update from JQ’s side.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Yay FEAR is in those 300 spartans

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Near naked bodies to show our inability to repair armor due to siege costs ;-;

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Nice fight at Greenwater camp !

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Love fighting against SoR, you guys are awesome and i hope we get regular matches against you. Gonna be interesting to see how you match up to our Oceanics during the week but either way you guys are solid and great fun to fight against, you guys never give up!
If Anet have indeed reduced the number count in the WvW zones, i hope they dont change it back as its making very even matchups with all servers having equal coverage. They’ll sure make a lot of $$$ from the JQ who will want to jump ship away from the queues thats for sure lol

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

does someone wanna take my place at work while i go home and log on?
i’ll send you one super rare candy corn.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

haha Not.Even.Close.

Yes, I know all about him trying to organize the guilds on JQ and form some kinda uber alliance that blew up in his face (no fault of his own). So then, he just said in Cartman fashion “Screw you guys. I’m going home.” and went to another server. I still have friends in his guild. Like I said, I do still miss running with him. But also like I said, he and a LOT of other “commanders” on all servers take this GAME wayyyyyy too seriously. Maybe he has calmed down since moving servers. Sure hope so!

Ummmmm…

I saw my babeh….crying hard as babe could cry…what could i do <_<

http://youtu.be/ZvyNOg4jSRg

P.S.

I like this song :o

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Great three sided fights in SOR BL tonight /salute

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

haha Not.Even.Close.

Yes, I know all about him trying to organize the guilds on JQ and form some kinda uber alliance that blew up in his face (no fault of his own). So then, he just said in Cartman fashion “Screw you guys. I’m going home.” and went to another server. I still have friends in his guild. Like I said, I do still miss running with him. But also like I said, he and a LOT of other “commanders” on all servers take this GAME wayyyyyy too seriously. Maybe he has calmed down since moving servers. Sure hope so!

Indo was against any alliance and advocated against any sort many times. Maybe you are mixing him up with Menaace who did just what you said…