Posted by: ArrowInKnee.4369

ArrowInKnee.4369

Close match and great fights!
Sad part is that at this rate, we will see eachother in T8 :p

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

I hope the new ratings formula puts us in the same matchup next week. Most fun had in WvW.

HA, I literally just looked at millenium when I read this and it says the same match-up would occur in T4 next week with the current points :P No way indicative of what will happen, but maybe it’s a good omen

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I think, and I could be wrong on this, that one issue I’ve deluded myself into seeing on JQ is the weekend warrior effect. There will be a sizable amount of players on weekends that are less… serious… about the WvW than the major guilds are. This may or may not be at least some factor in our weekday resilience.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

As of right this second MOS is predicting next weeks matchup to be…

Tier 4:
SoR (#10)
SoS (#11)
JQ (#12)

Really MOS? Really?!

http://i.imgur.com/s8g3qL8.png

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

(edited by Grithan Soulforge.5726)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

hehe maybe we can manipulate the new glicko system to permanently all three stay in t4.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Tier 4:
SoR (#10)
SoS (#11)
JQ (#12)

Really MOS? Really?!

Some people just don’t have a clue.
It’s not going to be that far off. That’s probably pretty close to accurate if you just took a few seconds to read the top big blue box.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

It’s not going to be that far off. That’s probably pretty close to accurate if you just took a few seconds to read the top big blue box.

Perhaps I’m more commenting on the fact the current prediction is a perfect mirror of what is already Tier 1 and not necessarily a comment on MOS? Or how absurd this rank reset really is?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Weekends over, we have a coverage hole we already knew about becomes more visible.
Doesn’t change much, so when ya log in the JQ keep walls are a little thicker, just throw down extra catas and call it good.
Laugh it off stupid, it’s a game =P

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Perhaps I’m more commenting on the fact the current prediction is a perfect mirror of what is already Tier 1 and not necessarily a comment on MOS? Or how absurd this rank reset really is?

That is a bit crazy. Like I said, it could be a good month or two for things to settle down and servers to be in their actual tier areas again. If anyone thinks these three servers, or any one of them actually, is T4 they’re nuts.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

Enemy waypoints were up in SoR’s BL within what seemed like a few short hours of reset.

… not that it did them a lot of good, with the waypoint being contested the whole time. Best cat-and-mouse in a while.

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

Tier 4:
SoR (#10)
SoS (#11)
JQ (#12)

Really MOS? Really?!

http://i.imgur.com/s8g3qL8.png

CHANGE PLACES
http://i.imgur.com/Yx308Yt.png

Just another careless bird.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

hehe maybe we can manipulate the new glicko system to permanently all three stay in t4.

Pretty sure that site is whacked still and wouldn’t worry about it’s predictions.
I agree, I really couldn’t care what tier we in, as long as we have THESE servers there.
Of course one poor kitten would eventually come crawling in and ruin it all =*(

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

base from my personal opinion, JQ fights harder than SoS but don’t have the proper coverage. So i’ll say you need to grab that spot from SoS. They do not deserve it.

JQ doesn’t have the proper coverage? You are in for a real surprise. Basing coverage off the weekend is well…a big mistake and horribly inaccurate. If anything you need to be cheering for JQ to not get second. Because we need to hold them to as low of points now as possible if we want to have any shot of winning this week.
JQ is going to be ticking 400+ during the day for 5 of the 7 days of the competition. We are going to have to fight HARD during NA Prime to hold onto first. It’s definitely still anyone’s game but we won’t know how the rest of the week might look until after tonight.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

LOL, I was kind of thinking the same thing. In theory if we all stay very close in points. We could be facing each other in a low tier for weeks no one ever losing or gaining a huge amount of points. Meanwhile BG would be hanging out in T1 with no one to fight.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

This is really funny. ArenaNet is trolling us. Need that new math, stat!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

My god… Sorrow’s Furnace has +670 right now and Eredon Terrace has +5.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Byteflux.5372

Byteflux.5372

base from my personal opinion, JQ fights harder than SoS but don’t have the proper coverage. So i’ll say you need to grab that spot from SoS. They do not deserve it.

JQ doesn’t have the proper coverage? You are in for a real surprise. Basing coverage off the weekend is well…a big mistake and horribly inaccurate. If anything you need to be cheering for JQ to not get second. Because we need to hold them to as low of points now as possible if we want to have any shot of winning this week.
JQ is going to be ticking 400+ during the day for 5 of the 7 days of the competition. We are going to have to fight HARD during NA Prime to hold onto first. It’s definitely still anyone’s game but we won’t know how the rest of the week might look until after tonight.

Pretty much. At the current rate of JQ’s PPT, we need to maintain a 10-15k lead by the end of NA prime to even hope to win against JQ.

SoR

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

Aye!!! Dem’ Sorrow’s Furnace be monsters!!!

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

did anyone else think of a crudely drawn man, taking off his sunglasses?

Mother of God.

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Looks like the main coverage delta is the EU segment, with JQ holding a commanding PPT lead.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Looks like the main coverage delta is the EU segment, with JQ holding a commanding PPT lead.

Which is weird because our hard core Euro bruisers Red Guard left back to the Europe servers while power Euro guild VoTF stayed on SoS.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Less than 2,000 points between first and second place and a spread of less than 10,000 points between all three servers on a Monday and SoR is already trash talking.

You people are simply adorable!

Adorable like we’re hookin up later? Or adorable like that one guy friend that girls use for guy-advice but never sleep with? Cereally, it matters

*note: never try to eat Wheaties over your comp while on water-gate watch

*note#2: apparently eating Wheaties does not make you a champion >: [

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

(edited by Obsidian.1328)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Aye!!! Dem’ Sorrow’s Furnace be monsters!!!

Sorrow’s Furnace looking to the next few matches. 1) Kaineng, 2) Blackgate; no more +670 ppt

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Iohanna.4863

Iohanna.4863

Please do not use mos.millenium as a source for any further match-up discussion. They are still broadcasting under the presumption that ratings have been reset under the original glicko system.

It is probable that AreaNet plans to incorporate WvW population activity alongside performance to determine tier rankings. This will effectively secure SoR, SoS and JQ in Tier 1 for the next match-up, due to how well matched up we are.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

Please do not use mos.millenium as a source for any further match-up discussion.

It is probable that AreaNet plans to use WvW population activity alongside performance to determine tier rankings. This will effectively secure SoR, SoS and JQ in Tier 1 for the next match-up, due to how well matched up we are.

I’ll take that bet. I personally don’t think there is a chance any one of the three of us makes it to T1 next week. I would love for a repeat of this match though. We seem to be very evenly matched up.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Please do not use mos.millenium as a source for any further match-up discussion.

It is probable that AreaNet plans to use WvW population activity alongside performance to determine tier rankings. This will effectively secure SoR, SoS and JQ in Tier 1 for the next match-up, due to how well matched up we are.

I’ll take that bet. I personally don’t think there is a chance any one of the three of us makes it to T1 next week. I would love for a repeat of this match though. We seem to be very evenly matched up.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if ANet changed absolutely nothing and left everything the way it is.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

LOL i know, that post cracked me up in class.

Literally, JQ could play 0ppt all weekend, and still win first by a wide margin. But hey, what do we know, we have only faced JQ for 11 weeks now, 9 with SBI, then the second and third place servers joined forced, recruited 40 other guilds (aside from SBI), and THEN showed up to the party.

But yea, enjoy that first place. Let me know Friday if you would like to choose from one of the wide selection of excuses on where it all went wrong. We have it all, ranging from Bugs, to Alliances, to a near miss Earth collision by a purple asteroid named Dan.

I can give you a discount on that third one…

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

Fight in EB looks good
Don’t see JQ doing much there >=P

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Which is weird because our hard core Euro bruisers Red Guard left back to the Europe servers while power Euro guild VoTF stayed on SoS.

No its not.

JQ was always a power house in EU. RG just transferred over to play against HB and VoTF. Where VoTF came to help SoS’s EU time which was in dire need of help.

The fact that VoTF has helped so dramatically, being pretty much on their own during this time, speaks wonders for how good they are.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

Coverage isnt really an excuse. Thats all that really matters in WvW. You just have fun while your playing and worry about what you can do while your there, not the amount of people from somewhere other then NA a server has. Grats your server has more people on at non prime time. You wins the internet. No matter what happens I think we as a server have shown we can fight in tier one, and ive had a blast(when i have been able to get in) this week so far, keep it up everyone!

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Oh noes. That dastardly JQ and their smelly euro coverage have foiled our plans! How can we live with ourselves by settling for still being a tier 1 server for the foreseeable future. By not winning we’ll have to face them again… and again… and again… Oh wait.

Signed, PuG on the server who has been Tier 1 so long and facing off against the same servers for so long it doesn’t matter if we come in first or not. Next week would be the same as this week if it wasn’t for the reset.

(edited by Grithan Soulforge.5726)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kirbyprime.2645

Kirbyprime.2645

Quick update

SoR: 89624 + 215
SoS: 85594 +175
JQ: 84289 + 305

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

To judge an opponent fairly you need to play 24/7 on every single map.

As the day passes the teams relative strengths change, the outcome can be vastly different when you flank 20 loose players than when you for example, try to flank 20 RG players.

Over the 7-8 hrs I play, Sor has been playing great, both SoS and SoR gained a lot of badges fighting each other yesterday and I hope the terrific to and fro battles continue tonight.

I do have a few suspicions that the weekly JQ resurgence is well underway but we will do what we can to hold the line. SoS and SoR are not here by accident and all three servers know how to play.

See you on the battlefields!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

what do we expect the new math to do when all servers are rated 1500 from the start?

If Anet doesn’t change the ratings to non-equal values or manually adjust the tiers/matchups no amount of new math will stop bad matchups.

-Desirz Matheon

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Orikx.9671

Oh noes. That dastardly JQ and their smelly euro coverage have foiled our plans! How can we live with ourselves by settling for still being a tier 1 server for the foreseeable future. By not winning we’ll have to face them again… and again… and again… Oh wait.

Signed, PuG on the server who has been Tier 1 so long and facing off against the same servers for so long it doesn’t matter if we come in first or not. Next week would be the same as this week if it wasn’t for the reset.

Was that even English? I see the trolls have started to arrive. To the rest of us that know how to keep it civil lets continue to do so and have a great week. Plenty of fun to be had on all time zones. Look forward to getting home and back out on the battle field….errr…broke kitten queue.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Here’s a video for your viewing pleasure while in queue! CDS on reset night on SoR map! I was in a 3+ hour queue but when I did get in garrison battles were off the charts!!

And Jedbacca, you forum warrior you, read the context next time!
P.S.
I still love you. I’ll never forget our drunken commanding days on SBI against Titan Alliance. (What we remember of it)

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleden.9386

Kaleden.9386

Yeah, I wouldn’t be too surprised if the reworked matchup system isn’t ready to roll out by next week if they decide to go with an adjusted system. I’m confident we’ll fight eachother again, though it may take a couple weeks and some potentially lopsided battles. On the plus side, should that happen, we’ll have the opportunity to complete our Monthlies >.>

Paid transfers needed to happen and with it, the reset. Hopefully this time there will be fewer mass transfers and server tier yo-yo’ing, but we’re going to need to patient while the system balances out

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

There is something screwy with queue times and the amount of people that a team can currently field. I believe its well below previous weeks.

I have friends on JQ and its not just the problem of numbers or coverage its getting the right people into the maps. Not just under-leveled pugs looking for map completion or node farming but solid groups of guild members.

This strange occurrence is hurting JQ, they haven’t been able to get their zerg’s running at full potential. I’m from SoS so I know what its been like over the last two weeks since they got all the new guilds in. Perhaps I’m wrong and they are flagging this week.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Byteflux.5372

Byteflux.5372

There is something screwy with queue times and the amount of people that a team can currently field. I believe its well below previous weeks.

I have friends on JQ and its not just the problem of numbers or coverage its getting the right people into the maps. Not just under-leveled pugs looking for map completion or node farming but solid groups of guild members.

This strange occurrence is hurting JQ, they haven’t been able to get their zerg’s running at full potential. I’m from SoS so I know what its been like over the last two weeks since they got all the new guilds in. Perhaps I’m wrong and they are flagging this week.

This is happening on every server. Not just JQ, but on SoR (and from what I hear, SoS too).

Half of SoR guilds spend the majority of NA prime time waiting in queue.

SoR

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I didn’t want to read all that, you know how many walls of texts that everyone has out there. It’s all pleh, I figured I could get away with a blanket statement and just be an kitten but apparently that didn’t get through the cracks

Oh and last night was awesome to get back out there with the team. I was hoping for one of those epic 3 way fights in the SoS garrison, we kind of got what I was looking for.

As for the drunken commanding days, we still have those, just on different servers is all

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

This is happening on every server. Not just JQ, but on SoR (and from what I hear, SoS too).

Half of SoR guilds spend the majority of NA prime time waiting in queue.

I was just getting ready to post this but you beat me to it. We’re all being equally affected by this.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

Less than 2,000 points between first and second place and a spread of less than 10,000 points between all three servers on a Monday and SoR is already trash talking.

You people are simply adorable!

c: im not trash tlaking im really excited for the awakening for JQ
whats Wv3 without 3 fight hard servers

~Caedas~

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Heh, you said hard (It would appear that post is no longer there, but I swear they did say hard…)

Before I get infracted for a non-value added post..

Score update please

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

Here’s a video for your viewing pleasure while in queue! CDS on reset night on SoR map! I was in a 3+ hour queue but when I did get in garrison battles were off the charts!!

P.S.
I still love you. I’ll never forget our drunken commanding days on SBI against Titan Alliance. (What we remember of it)

you didnt miss anything from the first three hours miasmic… in fact all i remember is being lead off a cliff by a certain commander, its all a blur from there.

~Caedas~

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

P.S.

you didnt miss anything from the first three hours miasmic… in fact all i remember is being lead off a cliff by a certain commander, its all a blur from there.

It’s not the being led off a cliff that’s a problem. It’s the landing.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

Haha. 3 of us went to speldan. We tried taking it but had to stop and kill some SoS. Then inspiration struck. We were going to lure the champion spirit into the camp.

So we started, and then not halfway through the luring, an SoR zerg showed up to the camp! Completely oblivious!

Sacrificing myself, I dragged the spirit into the middle of them, died, and promptly got some popcorn to watch the carnage. That spirit downed at least 8 of them before the main event started, the arrival of SoS.

One stealth res later courtesy of my mesmer (and apparently one kitten sharpshooter, remember this) we watch SoS fighting the spirit. Eventually a few peel off and kill us. Sad day.

So we come back, because why not. And that’s when it hits us. We’re going to steal this motherkittener from right out under the SoS zerg. We sneak around the back and build a ballista, our mesmer mans it, and me and the guardian creep around the back, ready to run in and go for the gold.

Spirits at 5%, we buff.
Spirits at 2%, we charge in
Spirits at 1%, we die!
And then, against all odds, in comes the ballista shot, and steals that spirit from right under the SoS zergs nose.

One rez and runback later, I open that chest and get the best 8 badges ive ever stolen from a zerg.

Cool story and all but completely BS since in GW2 you can’t kill steal from any one, so infact you helped SOS kill the spirit, just like SOS helped you kill the spirit.

So I would just like to say Thanks to you for the badges I got from killing you guys, and thanks for the free badges I got from the Spirit you helpped us kill.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Derk.3189

Derk.3189

Haha. 3 of us went to speldan. We tried taking it but had to stop and kill some SoS. Then inspiration struck. We were going to lure the champion spirit into the camp.

So we started, and then not halfway through the luring, an SoR zerg showed up to the camp! Completely oblivious!

Sacrificing myself, I dragged the spirit into the middle of them, died, and promptly got some popcorn to watch the carnage. That spirit downed at least 8 of them before the main event started, the arrival of SoS.

One stealth res later courtesy of my mesmer (and apparently one kitten sharpshooter, remember this) we watch SoS fighting the spirit. Eventually a few peel off and kill us. Sad day.

So we come back, because why not. And that’s when it hits us. We’re going to steal this motherkittener from right out under the SoS zerg. We sneak around the back and build a ballista, our mesmer mans it, and me and the guardian creep around the back, ready to run in and go for the gold.

Spirits at 5%, we buff.
Spirits at 1%, we die!
And then, against all odds, in comes the ballista shot, and steals that spirit from right under the SoS zergs nose.

One rez and runback later, I open that chest and get the best 8 badges ive ever stolen from a zerg.

Cool story and all but completely BS since in GW2 you can’t kill steal from any one, so infact you helped SOS kill the spirit, just like SOS helped you kill the spirit.

So I would just like to say Thanks to you for the badges I got from killing you guys, and thanks for the free badges I got from the Spirit you helpped us kill.

You can steal chieftain and svanir in forest of nifhel just sayin’

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

LOL i know, that post cracked me up in class.

Literally, JQ could play 0ppt all weekend, and still win first by a wide margin. But hey, what do we know, we have only faced JQ for 11 weeks now, 9 with SBI, then the second and third place servers joined forced, recruited 40 other guilds (aside from SBI), and THEN showed up to the party.

But yea, enjoy that first place. Let me know Friday if you would like to choose from one of the wide selection of excuses on where it all went wrong. We have it all, ranging from Bugs, to Alliances, to a near miss Earth collision by a purple asteroid named Dan.

I can give you a discount on that third one…

I was unaware that JQ’s recruitment hit the 50+ guilds mark…lol seems like the number gets higher everytime someone talks about it. Next week it will be at what 80 guilds JQ has recruited???

Can’t we just go back to simpler times like [SF] & [Tsym] guild keg on middle island from a few months ago?

Attachments:

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Spirits at 5%, we buff.
Spirits at 1%, we die!

Even if we didnt “steal” it from them. We gave them maybe 5 deaths or so. And tied up an entire SoS zerg of 30+ people for about 10 minutes at a supply camp in the middle of nowhere. I’d call that a win any day of the week. Oh and the badges, karma, and money from my earnings of the event more than outweighed any armor breakage :o

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Score update pls?