Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Buffalo Sabres.1072

Buffalo Sabres.1072

Pretty simple really, JQ is a server of casuals/bandwagoners , when the queue is full for everyone (all 3 teams) on reset they get smashed into the ground. When we dont have queue on any maps they have queues on all maps they gain ground.

Not much you can do at this point , transfers are done. Elo reset will keep people from dropping off , frankly some my friends have gotten sick and tired of dealing with a bunch of rejects we smashed from all the different servers now all stacking on the same one now. I would be ashamed if i was some of these guilds going to their rival server. Real pros let me tell ya mate.

(edited by Buffalo Sabres.1072)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

^lol

Have JQ got the lead already?
Where are all the score updates?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Basks in the QQ from JQ

No Oceanic presence? Hmm… 255 ppt vs SoS’s 275 (We hold SM…) Yeah… JQ has no oceanic presence what so ever! I agree.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

I see some mad people here rofl

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

going to go to bed plus a lil score update for ya guys.

Attachments:

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Lol, getting sandwiched between JQ defense and SoR attack while trying to take a keep is quite interesting. Nevertheless, seems like some truce has been established here. Oh well, I appreciate the difficulty of 1 vs 2, else we wouldn’t be SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Sethryno.4651

Sethryno.4651

Great fights in SoS BL tonight, Greenvale was crazy Fighting SoR then JQ then SoR one after another awesome!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

SM is really hard to “keep”.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I am a SOS WvWvWer now and likely as long as I play GW2. That does not mean I can not respect my ingame opponents for their efforts. JQ was consistently a strong enemy who I always felt had superb scouting, rapid response and coordination skills. I am not willing to suddenly hate them for recruiting, at their core they are the same server.

IMHO, As far as coverage arguments go, Just get over it, play your best for your own servers while you are online and be content you have done your bit.

Top effort this week SoR, if you can stay ahead you will have achieved much against skilled opponents! Some great fights again this evening.

See you all on the battlefield.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

SoR! I have to admit, this is the first week in quite a bit where I didn’t feel like we were fighting SoS and their lapdogs of the week. That’s not a knock on SoS at all, they’re great opponents also, it just… I don’t know, feels? We’ll go with “feels”… it just feels like you all are more willing than past servers to go ahead and punch SoS in the nose as hard as us, and it’s refreshing. Maybe it’s just a perception thing, but this is one of the better weeks in WvW I’ve seen in quite awhile.

I really hope ANet doesn’t mess up the rankings too badly and break this up too dramatically. If any one of these servers winds up matched with legitimately lower tiered servers it would make for some ugly weeks.

Great fights all! Keep it up!

#TeamJadeQuarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

The queue bugs are annoying. The relative coverage of servers is just a fact of life now.

Hopefully we will continue to get great fights and people will still be enjoying this game in the months to come.

Oh you are most definitely correct about this and we all know it in this match up. Fortunately our fights have been extremely fun, competitive, and back and forth so far. Most fun I have had playing this game to date (when I get through the broken kitten queue system)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

I see some mad people here rofl

You need to read again and actually pay attention to the conversations. Nobody is really trolling or getting angry.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Lol, getting sandwiched between JQ defense and SoR attack while trying to take a keep is quite interesting. Nevertheless, seems like some truce has been established here. Oh well, I appreciate the difficulty of 1 vs 2, else we wouldn’t be SoS

Don’t go there please. It is pointless whining and never the truth, especially when it comes to SoR. In fact, we have been asked to have truces/alliances with enemy servers in the past. Not only did we deny them, we switched our focus primarily to them for having the gall to ask.

In a three sided fight, you are always fighting 2 opponents.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Pretty simple really, JQ is a server of casuals/bandwagoners , when the queue is full for everyone (all 3 teams) on reset they get smashed into the ground. When we dont have queue on any maps they have queues on all maps they gain ground.

Do you really need to post nonsense like this?

You might as well call SoR a bandwagon server too despite the fact that our NA team has been playing together for months and steadily climbing up the ranks from near the bottom. Many of our NA people came from JQ a few months ago.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

Basks in the QQ from JQ

No Oceanic presence? Hmm… 255 ppt vs SoS’s 275 (We hold SM…) Yeah… JQ has no oceanic presence what so ever! I agree.

This is already into period where Asian play. Additionally the ‘native’ coverage might not be accurate anymore if there is temporary momentum as players put in longer shifts as they close a gap. This is a screenshot from yesterday where JQ has no presence. ( timezones are listed on the screenshot ).

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

Latest Score @ 12:28am Sydney

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Eurlin.4256

Eurlin.4256

Definitely a close match, I’m going to be really upset we’ll have to wait a few weeks to have this match up again!

Commander Eurlin [VNG]
www.vengeanceclan.com
Sanctum of Rall Server

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Pretty epic fights in SM and inside of EB!

Managed to snatch SM for a couple ticks!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

It would be wonderful if the scores stayed this close all week, we all know it wont, but it would be wonderful.

Also have to say, the “queue bug” makes WvW better, hope it doesn’t get fixed.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

It would be wonderful if the scores stayed this close all week, we all know it wont, but it would be wonderful.

It would be ok if every side had the same amount of individuals on the map. That is rarely the case though. One night SoS has the advantage, the next it is SoR and the next is JQ. ANet needs to acknowledge there is a problem and fix it. Their silence leads me to two conclusions, 1) they don’t care or think there is no problem or 2) they have no clue what went wrong and why their “extensive” testing never picked this up.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

You are dead wrong and being selfish. There is nothing better about anybody waiting in a queue for hours due to bugs. It makes it difficult for friends and guilds to play together, people to change characters, or for people that crash to get back in the game.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I have to admit I’m a bit jealous (I’m on a different server) – this match looks like what WvW was meant to be.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

celeron.3469

You are dead wrong and being selfish. There is nothing better about anybody waiting in a queue for hours due to bugs. It makes it difficult for friends and guilds to play together, people to change characters, or for people that crash to get back in the game.

Go to a different map. SoS only has queues on 2 maps usually, during both of our primetimes. Sometimes a 3rd depending on who’s there (tsym under the current system could probably fill a map by themselves – never play with them so cant verify).

This current system is creating the closest match T1 has seen in a really long time. Maybe it is you who should get over themselves.

Also to make it perfectly clear, I put quotes on “queue bug” for a reason. It’s limiting the maps to about 50-60 players each server. This is helping the match immensely. Now go cry somewhere else that you can’t outnumber a server to win.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Go to a different map. SoS only has queues on 2 maps usually, during both of our primetimes. Sometimes a 3rd depending on who’s there (tsym under the current system could probably fill a map by themselves – never play with them so cant verify).

This current system is creating the closest match T1 has seen in a really long time. Maybe it is you who should get over themselves.

Also to make it perfectly clear, I put quotes on “queue bug” for a reason. It’s limiting the maps to about 50-60 players each server. This is helping the match immensely. Now go cry somewhere else that you can’t outnumber a server to win.

You guys get 50-60 on a map?!?! We are clearly doing something wrong as we don’t get numbers that high on a map with a queue usually…

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

celeron.3469

You guys get 50-60 on a map?!?! We are clearly doing something wrong as we don’t get numbers that high on a map with a queue usually…

I know you’re joking, but this is from counting the enemy and attempting to keep track of allies. If I know there’s 30 ND running around, and about 15 standing around at hills, I can estimate there’s about another15 somewhere on the map.

Same can be said for when FoO rolls in, and you can instantly count about 40 at the gate, you can assume there’s 20 others somewhere else trying to help their server somehow.

(edited by celeron.3469)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Great match up this week, one of the best weeks yet. I’m really disappointed that there are still QQ people because this week has seen each server go back and forth, with strengths and weaknesses.

Don’t get upset because you were render dead a dozen times or whatever else, if anything blame ArenaNet for the games limitations.

Well done to all servers, see you all out there.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

The point of a 3 world system is there is always a 2v1. People see opportunity and they take it. And it’s all perspective on how it looks.

While you were crying that JQ and SoR were teaming up on you there were probably people from JQ and SoR thinking something similar.
JQ people saying SoS and SoR are teaming up to take turns trying to take this keep.
SoR people saying look at SoS helping JQ defend this keep.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

celeron.3469

Ignoring the obvious trolling part of this post, you have completely missed his point so I highlighted it for you. I have had WvW pretty much eliminated for me this week due to queues because my guild and friends have been running in EB. I only have about 3-4 hours to play a day, and 2-3 are spent in the queue to play with my friends and guild, which is then immediately negated by the DC that I get 30 minutes later.

It’s not about numbers, it’s not even about the score, it’s all about playing the game and I haven’t been able to do so thus far in the match-up.

Btw, did you ever think for once that maybe the servers themselves are causing the close match-up? You know, that they may be of similar strength? To solely attribute this (thus far) close match-up to a “queue bug” is a bit shortsighted, that is unless you have some data that we don’t?

I read the bolded bit and rather than make it obvious I insinuated that you could just transfer to another server. I’m on SoS, the “stacked server.” Our queues are nothing like the complaints JQ and SoR have been giving. I’m not saying you guys are stacked, but we both know you (SoR) have a huge NA population and nobody can deny that. SoS does not have a gigantic NA population nor does it have a gigantic oceanic population (in comparison to others in the oceanic timezone it is yeah, but its not that large in the overall scale).

So why does SoS not have as many problems with the current situation? Partly because it benefits us (even match) and partly because we don’t have a huge enough population to be hindered too badly by it.

Also to the last question: JQ would be rolling both of our servers by about 30k right about now, if it wasn’t for the queue bug.

I’m not trying to be a jerk or trash anybody, if it comes off that way then sorry.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

You put quotes on the queue bug thread because you don’t understand what the actual problem is. Then you failed to respond to everyone that called you out.

Also, you out number our server, so I am not sure what you are complaining about. I am not on JQ.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

@Celeron

Also, do you care to explain how the queue ‘lotto’ that is happening is better than an actual queue order?

I know I am not the only one to have been on either side of this coin: Wait in queue for 45 minutes only to have someone log in and get a pop for the same BL in 5 minutes.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

celeron.3469

You put quotes on the queue bug thread because you don’t understand what the actual problem is. Then you failed to respond to everyone that called you out.

Nobody understands what the actual problem is, including you, again, get over yourself.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Nobody understands what the actual problem is, including you, again, get over yourself.

I understand the symptoms and what is occurring. Of course I don’t know ‘why’, because I obviously don’t have access to the source code.

You, however, don’t even seem to grasp the symptoms or the impact.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Eurlin.4256

Just ignore him and move on. Can we get a score update it’s been almost 2 hours since last :X

Commander Eurlin [VNG]
www.vengeanceclan.com
Sanctum of Rall Server

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Just ignore him and move on. Can we get a score update it’s been almost 2 hours since last :X

Point taken…. and yeah, a score update would be great.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Also to the last question: JQ would be rolling both of our servers by about 30k right about now, if it wasn’t for the queue bug.

I’m not trying to be a jerk or trash anybody, if it comes off that way then sorry.

Apology accepted, although I would have to disagree with you on your answer, but we both just have subjective opinions based on no definitive proof since A-net will not release any data.

Also, I would gladly go anywhere my guild and friends go, but they have made their home on SoR as have I. I also wouldn’t mind long queues personally if the they were consistent, but I still had a friend last night that queued after me and got in within 20 minutes while I waited for hours. It has literally become a job to watch my screen to make sure the queue doesn’t pop and when a game becomes a job, something is incredibly wrong. It means I need to find another game (which I don’t want to do) or the admitted bug (the one A-Net admitted to months ago about sporadic queues) needs to be fixed and the UI for the queue in general needs to be rethought.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

I read the bolded bit and rather than make it obvious I insinuated that you could just transfer to another server. I’m on SoS, the “stacked server.” Our queues are nothing like the complaints JQ and SoR have been giving. I’m not saying you guys are stacked, but we both know you (SoR) have a huge NA population and nobody can deny that. SoS does not have a gigantic NA population nor does it have a gigantic oceanic population (in comparison to others in the oceanic timezone it is yeah, but its not that large in the overall scale).

So why does SoS not have as many problems with the current situation? Partly because it benefits us (even match) and partly because we don’t have a huge enough population to be hindered too badly by it.

SOS is the unofficial oceanic server. No server comes close to SOS in that time slot. If you visit any australian gw2 forum, you will see the name SOS plastered everywhere.
If you think that you do not have a lot of oceanic players even though SOS is the unofficial oceanic server, then imagine how many players are on the other server during that time zone.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

So back to the Scores. Score update please.
Will JQ take the lead today? I hope we can hold on but that last score update didn’t look promising. SoR was bottom ppt and JQ was just getting started.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I’m tired of fighting JQ at this point not going to lie. While we fight our hearts out against guilds we once fought on other servers and have good fights, we go to sleep and wake up to +400 PPT and fully upgraded keeps from Euro Prime time. I know a lot of us try so hard to prevent this from happening but there is nothing we can do. VoTF and our other Euros fight a very hard battle and I have much respect for them. I hope SOS doesn’t get burnt out and that’s why I wish to get away from JQ even if it is just for one week. Even though I always play to win or by PPT, if we continuously get matched with JQs 24/7 coverage and all matches end the same way with a false sense of competitiveness on the weekends and a complete face kitten during our coverage hole, I’m just going to start playing to kill people and hope I don’t get burnt out.

on a Side not, Good fights out there. I see a lot of improvements on all sides of the table. a lot of three way battles on SOS BL. This match-up has been awesome so far.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

So back to the Scores. Score update please.
Will JQ take the lead today? I hope we can hold on but that last score update didn’t look promising. SoR was bottom ppt and JQ was just getting started.

I suspect they will. Honestly, for our first week in T1 …if we can keep it within a 20k score of the leader by reset, I will be happy with our performance.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Excuses blaming it on que bug? For scores being close. lol SoR had multi hour ques all weekend, and has had consistent ques during NA primitive. Everyone is having ques. So don’t make excuse saying that if you didn’t have ques you would steam roll us lmao.

Even outmanned on SoR BL having many more JQ and SoS than us at some times we have held our own. So more people or less people we all have ques and If the numbers are even and its a close game than its all about skill.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

I’m tired of fighting JQ at this point not going to lie. While we fight our hearts out against guilds we once fought on other servers and have good fights, we go to sleep and wake up to +400 PPT and fully upgraded keeps from Euro Prime time.

I understand and feel your pain. SoR has to deal with a couple of months of that from BG. Same issue, except they were ticking away at 600+ then. Heh

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

celeron.3469

I also wouldn’t mind long queues personally if the they were consistent, but I still had a friend last night that queued after me and got in within 20 minutes while I waited for hours. It has literally become a job to watch my screen to make sure the queue doesn’t pop and when a game becomes a job, something is incredibly wrong. It means I need to find another game (which I don’t want to do) or the admitted bug (the one A-Net admitted to months ago about sporadic queues) needs to be fixed and the UI for the queue in general needs to be rethought.

I also have a friend just like you. Though when he gets in finally he gets sound bug then crashes and quits for the night. And yeah that bug has been around forever, which is why I think the map populations themselves were actually lowered. Not the bug itself was made worse, it’s just more apparent now. There needs to be a ding or something (system wide so you don’t have to change options every time you afk) when your queue finally pops, I know this has been in other games so it’s not like it is a new idea.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

Excuses blaming it on que bug? For scores being close. lol SoR had multi hour ques all weekend, and has had consistent ques during NA primitive. Everyone is having ques. So don’t make excuse saying that if you didn’t have ques you would steam roll us lmao.

Even outmanned on SoR BL having many more JQ and SoS than us at some times we have held our own. So more people or less people we all have ques and If the numbers are even and its a close game than its all about skill.

I am on you server and I am going to ask you to edit this post to keep it civil. Each and every server with a halfway decent population is being affected by the queue bug. When you cant get commanders into maps or guilds together, it is going to have an impact.

Please remove the kitten talking. SoR does not act like BG on the boards.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

covenn.7165

And yeah that bug has been around forever, which is why I think the map populations themselves were actually lowered. Not the bug itself was made worse, it’s just more apparent now.

So how do you rationalize this with the people reporting queues for zones where they have the outmanned buff?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

I’m tired of fighting JQ at this point not going to lie. While we fight our hearts out against guilds we once fought on other servers and have good fights, we go to sleep and wake up to +400 PPT and fully upgraded keeps from Euro Prime time. I know a lot of us try so hard to prevent this from happening but there is nothing we can do. VoTF and our other Euros fight a very hard battle and I have much respect for them. I hope SOS doesn’t get burnt out and that’s why I wish to get away from JQ even if it is just for one week. Even though I always play to win or by PPT, if we continuously get matched with JQs 24/7 coverage and all matches end the same way with a false sense of competitiveness on the weekends and a complete face kitten during our coverage hole, I’m just going to start playing to kill people and hope I don’t get burnt out.

on a Side not, Good fights out there. I see a lot of improvements on all sides of the table. a lot of three way battles on SOS BL. This match-up has been awesome so far.

You make it sound like SoS has been suffering at the hands of JQ for months. Before what, like two weeks ago, didn’t you guys have like a nine week win streak? After all that winning, two weeks is all it takes for you to get sick of us?

There were weeks on end where I felt the same way with SoS, before we had our recruitment. Entire borderlands taken when I get on. But I just kept on fighting, like the rest of JQ.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

I’m just going to start playing to kill people and hope I don’t get burnt out.

This is what you should already be doing. if you are playing for the scoreboard you will find yourself leaving the game. Enjoy the fighting for what it is. It’s a game. The minute you become so wrapped up in scoreboard and become stressed over it is the moment you need to walk away and get a grip on things that really matter.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

celeron.3469

And yeah that bug has been around forever, which is why I think the map populations themselves were actually lowered. Not the bug itself was made worse, it’s just more apparent now.

So how do you rationalize this with the people reporting queues for zones where they have the outmanned buff?

The bug has been doing this forever, outmanned buff, as far as we know, is percentage related. Lower the cap and the percentage is also a much lower number (compared to before), but it’s also probably much less spread apart. Combine this with queue bug and it doesn’t take a lot of queue bugged people to cause it. There are of coarse much easier to create reasons somebody would queue into outmanned, like a guild on the map suddenly logs. Not everything is black and white.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Eurlin.4256

I will worry about the scoreboard in off hours when they give us a suitable outmanned buff. Until them I’m only going to worry about the scoreboard when I’m in the battle. If I got to bed and we’re ticking 350+ I know it’s a successful night and that’s a win in my book. I know my server has been fighting it’s kitten off for -WEEKS- just to see 600 points tick in the off hours, but we still fight it out every night just to have fun.

Commander Eurlin [VNG]
www.vengeanceclan.com
Sanctum of Rall Server

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

You make it sound like SoS has been suffering at the hands of JQ for months. Before what, like two weeks ago, didn’t you guys have like a nine week win streak? After all that winning, two weeks is all it takes for you to get sick of us?

There were weeks on end where I felt the same way with SoS, before we had our recruitment. Entire borderlands taken when I get on. But I just kept on fighting, like the rest of JQ.

I mean I’m pretty sure before the mega transfers to servers when SOS was winning the matches were very close. The only match that seemed to be a blow out was like the very first tier 1 match up SOS entered. You sorta missed my point as well. I said if this continues and I didn’t say I would stop fighting…. I will never stop fighting till I get burnt out of the game. You’ll see me and my guild + my alliance out there leading everyday. And as you said you felt the same way with SOS… SO expect us to feel that way when its worst off that’s all.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Eurlin.4256

The bug has been doing this forever, outmanned buff, as far as we know, is percentage related. Lower the cap and the percentage is also a much lower number (compared to before), but it’s also probably much less spread apart. Combine this with queue bug and it doesn’t take a lot of queue bugged people to cause it. There are of coarse much easier to create reasons somebody would queue into outmanned, like a guild on the map suddenly logs. Not everything is black and white.

I log into a borderland, my guild is in queue. I look at map and we’re outmanned. That’s as black and white as it gets. outmanned buff is a 1:3 player buff. means if they have 30..we have 10. and there’s a queue. we have 30-45 they have 150. That’s as black and white as it gets.

My guild jumps to another borderland..they’re all queued, but my map is still outmanned.. I fail to see the part where it’s not a problem?

Commander Eurlin [VNG]
www.vengeanceclan.com
Sanctum of Rall Server