Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

As a note to all, during last night’s epic fights we tried changing the team colours switch to “everyone” and it seemed to help with culling issues.

Good luck all, enjoy the ingame action!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Check out the income evolution graph:

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Great recruitment once again JQ, enjoy roflstomping whatever poor T2-T3 ends up getting glicko-screwed into your tier next week. Well be back around to face you again soon! Until these ranks get sorted, it’ll be a bizarre set of match-ups. Eventually SoS will get the coveted BLUE portal on T1 slot, and we can keep those great open field fights coming!

you will be doing the same roflstomping onto similar servers. Not much difference to them whatever T1 server they end up against.

ps. recruitment is only reason that resulted in prior 10 weeks for SoS

what? lol

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Was this the same recruitment that didn’t get SoS guilds until 2000+ people went to JQ?

Was this the same recruitment that had PRX and its bandwagon followers leave us?

Then those 10 weeks happened.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

O thank you kind sir, I never knew this existed until you posted this. I like graphs ^^

It seems like if SoR could hold our stuff a little better during the afternoon (CST) we would be sitting much better. SoS seemed to fall deep Monday during this time, and today they are making a rally during the same time. Very interesting, did some guilds from SoS decide to push during this time? If so, I applaud your quick reaction time to your weak point the previous day. Now SoR needs to do the same :P

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

Update on score…

Attachments:

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

O thank you kind sir, I never knew this existed until you posted this. I like graphs ^^

It seems like if SoR could hold our stuff a little better during the afternoon (CST) we would be sitting much better. SoS seemed to fall deep Monday during this time, and today they are making a rally during the same time. Very interesting, did some guilds from SoS decide to push during this time? If so, I applaud your quick reaction time to your weak point the previous day. Now SoR needs to do the same :P

Monday VoTF didnt raid. Today VoTF did raid. Shows the difference one guild can make, granted we didnt do it all alone. Got great cooperation from all other SoS players present on the EB, SoR and JQ BL without which we would have struggled a lot more to cover 3 maps as one guild.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Was this the same recruitment that didn’t get SoS guilds until 2000+ people went to JQ?

Was this the same recruitment that had PRX and its bandwagon followers leave us?

No, it was the same recruitment that allowed SoS to even BE in Tier 1, let alone win consistently. SoS couldn’t break through Tier 3, much less make the jump to T1. I’m not trying to flame or offend anyone, just stating a fact about how servers stacked up around three months ago. I’m not hating on SoS, I have alot of respect for your server and the fights you’ve given us. I just get fed up seeing this over and over…because it is patently false. JQ does NOT have the market cornered on recruitment or transfers since the game launched, it just so happens that we perhaps had the best timing, in the weeks immediately preceding the introduction of paid transfers. Again, not trying to disrespect anyone, but please do not continue to play the victim…it’s becoming a bit too tiresome to even bother reading these forums.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

My wife is mad at whoever’s (JQ) idea it was to walk the golums back and forth through the open gate, while I was dumping oil on you, over and over again. My laughing woke her up even though she was upstairs on the other side of the house.

Great fights in SM.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

My wife is mad at whoever’s (JQ) idea it was to walk the golums back and forth through the open gate, while I was dumping oil on you, over and over again. My laughing woke her up even though she was upstairs on the other side of the house.

Great fights in SM.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Don’t know about anyone else but I miss Fiesty’s score updates in these T1 threads. Can someone be creative and do some nice score update in game poses aka Fiesty please.

I would do it myself but I know I would fail at it

Here’s a crack at it…

A fair effort

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Great fights in SM.

Part of the problem was we had no one on TS with us. Hell even our commander wasnt on. And no mesmer co-ordination. We broke the gate just as you started dumping the oil, and the 4 of us promptly peaced the scene. The other 4 waltzed up (having not taken the portal that was called out on TS) and promptly got pooped on.

At least, assuming this was the first golem rush, the one that didnt take SM, and not the second one that did.

The EBG TS for JQ is horribly lacking throughout the day. And for a good long time after we took SM there was no commander, no plan, no rallying or grouping of any sort. It’s a little disappointing to go from massive fun fights to suddenly everyone’s running around like headless chickens because our commanders are all squandering themselves in the borderlands (Im looking at you JQBL. You had 8 commander pins in the TS! ~.~)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Great fights in SM.

This video contains content from Studio Canal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

An hour and counting queue on a Tuesday night? /wrist

(edited by Grithan Soulforge.5726)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: awesomesauce.5980

awesomesauce.5980

An hour and counting queue on a Tuesday night? /wrist

Transfer off of JQ if you want lower or no queues. SoS was number 1 for over two months and it rarely had queues (certainly not hour long ones) on week nights. You might not be able to win the week (and all the glory and rewards that come with it – lol) but you will actually be able to play during the week.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Transfer off of JQ if you want lower or no queues. SoS was number 1 for over two months and it rarely had queues (certainly not hour long ones) on week nights. You might not be able to win the week (and all the glory and rewards that come with it – lol) but you will actually be able to play during the week.

When a signature states a particular person has been on a server since Beta that usually implies they have roots and no interest in changing. Furthermore these queues were not here two weeks ago.

In conclusion, kitten off.

Edit: I requeue for the same BG and it pops in 10 minutes. Bug or coincidence?

(edited by Grithan Soulforge.5726)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

If JQ holds on to win then I will tip my hat to a worthy opponent. SoR’s biggest problem is itself, all the players that refuse to communicate through map and/or voice chat.

PRX still giving us fits after 9 weeks of not playing you. Your refusal to let us upgrade Dawns Eyrie is admirable and MERC/One still being opportunistic warriors I remember. Swords on Dawns means 5 trebs going up on WH its like clockwork.

I hope that the new scoring system keeps us in close proximity. I would be up for matches against you two, BG, and Kain but anything else would be a disappointment after this week.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

awesomesauce.5980

When a signature states a particular person has been on a server since Beta that usually implies they have roots and no interest in changing. Furthermore these queues were not here two weeks ago.

In conclusion, kitten off.

P.S. Advice from someone on SoS as to riding the bandwagon for victory is so cute.

Don’t complain about queues if you are going to voluntarily stay on one of (if not the most) populated WvW servers in the game. No-one cares what server you started on, you choose to stay there.

I said nothing about riding a bandwagon server or that I was on SoS, you made that stuff up. All your complaining about JQ queue times is going to do is vindicate and perpetuate the idea that JQ is more populated than other servers. Other servers are simply not experiencing the queue times to the extent that JQ is.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

All the problems with the queue right now is a bug u can take 1 min queue and a guy who queue at the same time as u will take a queue of 1 hour, this is just Anet not doing his job, alot of servers with the same problem.

On other topic, I hope Anet tell us what is the new miracle formula for wvw (if they have 1), nice fight till now, exept for those fight againt some guys with zoom hack, destroying siege inside the walls.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Don’t complain about queues if you are going to voluntarily stay on one of (if not the most) populated WvW servers in the game. No-one cares what server you started on, you choose to stay there.

Oh man… Thank you Mr. White Knight for coming to my assistance. I was all confused and obviously requesting that someone solve my problem for me. I couldn’t possibly have been intending to report the fact JQ has some great queues tonight. Nope.

I’m so happy people on the Internet are so willing to help me out with my little problems. It makes life worth living.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Grithan Soulforge.5726

All the problems with the queue right now is a bug u can take 1 min queue and a guy who queue at the same time as u will take a queue of 1 hour, this is just Anet not doing his job, alot of servers with the same problem.

I think the real problem here is that the game doesn’t bother to report the number of people in the queue in front of you and a time estimate. For all I know when I re-queued a bunch of people had just left and I would have gotten in the first time if I had waited one more minute.

IMHO, It’s impossible to derive if the queue is working without such data.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: me im not.9357

me im not.9357

On other topic, I hope Anet tell us what is the new miracle formula for wvw (if they have 1), nice fight till now, exept for those fight againt some guys with zoom hack, destroying siege inside the walls.

Ehhhh….. Well you are right that it IS a bug that some people are sitting in que for long periods while others are getting into WVW after entering que after those people with only a few min.’s wait. Anet has said as much, and that they are working to identify and fix the problem.

However, the lower player cap “bug” that people are complaining about which people think is creating these long ques that shouldnt exist—- well that is NOT a bug. Anet has said that they have the data for how many people are on a given map for each server and the numbers are there. The servers with the longest ques are simply overpopulated and will have to decide if they would rather be on a winning server but with crazy long ques—— or be on a lesser populated server and be able to play with almost no que but winning will be a bit more of a challenge.

In that case, SOS could use some euro coverage. We have little to no que times other than Fridays.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

Great fights in SM.

Part of the problem was we had no one on TS with us. Hell even our commander wasnt on. And no mesmer co-ordination. We broke the gate just as you started dumping the oil, and the 4 of us promptly peaced the scene. The other 4 waltzed up (having not taken the portal that was called out on TS) and promptly got pooped on.

At least, assuming this was the first golem rush, the one that didnt take SM, and not the second one that did.

The EBG TS for JQ is horribly lacking throughout the day. And for a good long time after we took SM there was no commander, no plan, no rallying or grouping of any sort. It’s a little disappointing to go from massive fun fights to suddenly everyone’s running around like headless chickens because our commanders are all squandering themselves in the borderlands (Im looking at you JQBL. You had 8 commander pins in the TS! ~.~)

The first. What got me in trouble was not that they walked in. It was that they walked in, walked out, then tried to walk in again. I rallied in the middle of it. She was really mad.

Most fun I have had in forever. Win/lose I just love the fights. This match-up is great.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: CharlieWaffles.1509

CharlieWaffles.1509

Thanks to Anet we could have this matchup for a long time….. Were going to be stuck on T4 together for weeks….

Illegal Contact 80 Ranger
Personal Foul 80 Mesmer
Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Thanks to Anet we could have this matchup for a long time….. Were going to be stuck on T4 together for weeks….

I wouldn’t worry about that.

If we even do all end up in T4 it won’t be but a week or two.

There is a lot of opportunity for people to move up into T4 or down into T4. Plus the match is likely to be less “close” next week if it is the same matchup.

-Desirz Matheon

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Great fights in SM.

EBG has always been a struggle for TS because there are so many guilds with different comms there. Also keep in mind most days the EB que stops people from getting in or wanting to que up. Over the weekend EB que with the bugs was horrendous reset night over 3 hrs. And weekend peaks of 2hrs after that. Those que’s caused us not to send guilds to EBG during the weekend. Though now most of us roll together for one reason or another. Just because people have pins on TS doesn’t mean they want to lead/need to lead.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

awesomesauce.5980

Who cares what tier you are in? If the competition between the servers is equally competitive, enough so that none of them move up or down a tier, you are in the perfect server match up. I seriously doubt the populations of these three servers is equal enough for them to be equally competitive, so I doubt this scenario will play out, I just think it’s bizarre it would matter to someone that three servers were so competitive they would remain in the same tier together despite potentially being better than others.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Frankly, i totally agree with you on that, this is easily the most fun i’ve had in WvW since I first started playing it. We have to make difficult strategic decisions, and react to an opponent that is just as organized and just as tenacious as we are, if not more so.

The only upside i can see is that when we do end up back in T1, it will make it so much sweeter. I find that servers that are stuck in the same matchup week after week tend to get bitter and start to lose sight of the fun parts of the game. This weeks matchup has been like a rebirth, with SoR in the tier, we have possibly the most even matchup ever to grace T1, Even with JQ’s coverage, i still feel as if either SoR or SoS could somehow sweep this out from under us. It’s the type of constant Edgy intensity that makes WvW the gamemode that it is.

So anyway, mad respect to every single one of our opponents this week. My guild has been tasked with defending JQB pretty much every day, with help from a few other guilds, and it has been a wild ride. SoR is stubborn and implacable, hitting our points time and time again with ruthless efficiency and solid battlefield strategy. SoS is wily and devious, snaking around and hitting anything that isn’t locked down, and stabbing us from behind right when we feel safe. SoR and SoS contrast each other so nicely and completely, and are both incredibly fierce on the battlefield.

[IX]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Iohanna.4863

Iohanna.4863

A bit off-topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ecl8d0TQGQ

Anyone see themselves participate in the video, or recognize any participants? If so, may I have an opinion on what it’s like fighting this build?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score upderp.

Very nice work.

Cant wait to keep this up when we(asia and oceanic) crew continue the
great work

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Anyone see themselves participate in the video, or recognize any participants? If so, may I have an opinion on what it’s like fighting this build?

Ask TW. One of their thieves has been running that build contesting SoR hills for the past two days. It has caused a fair bit of anger.

I also recall a lot of QQ’ing in EB a short while ago about a thief running that build ganking all our yaks. Fighting that build is nothing short of infuriating.

Jade Quarry

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: dohktug.8397

dohktug.8397

Ask TW. One of their thieves has been running that build contesting SoR hills for the past two days. It has caused a fair bit of anger.

I’m glad you approve of my hard work =)

Nohkturnal[TW]
Sanctum of Rall
War doesn’t determine who’s right, war determines who’s left.

(edited by dohktug.8397)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

There is a SoS thief running that build. Doesn’t really bother me because that thief can’t kill me. Just a nuisance because it is a waste of time trying to kill them too. Perma stealth thief vs. d/d ele bunkering = frustration for both and a total waste of time, heh.

(edited by covenn.7165)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Good fights tonight. Not sure what was going on in the SOR BL, but it seemed like we had almost nobody in the borderland for most of the night, despite the queue.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Great fights in SM.

EBG has always been a struggle for TS because there are so many guilds with different comms there. Also keep in mind most days the EB que stops people from getting in or wanting to que up. Over the weekend EB que with the bugs was horrendous reset night over 3 hrs. And weekend peaks of 2hrs after that. Those que’s caused us not to send guilds to EBG during the weekend. Though now most of us roll together for one reason or another. Just because people have pins on TS doesn’t mean they want to lead/need to lead.

The queue was only about 15 minutes for EBG if that (plenty of people left after no commanders were on the map)

Also, if you have a pin on in the TS you should really be prepared to lead if you’re needed. Hell we didnt even need a good commander. We literally just needed a pin on the map that people could see so they’d know where to go.

Im well aware that its much more fun to do WvWvW as a guild, and that the Queues for EBG can suck horrible horrible balls. But letting EBG go commanderless when we just took Stonemist is probably the worst tactical misstep i’ve seen in this or any bracket. :/

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

That bay snag on SoRBL oh god sorry SoR we had to take it from you guys. The older JQ members will always love you though <3

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

dude, you’re like the new me. LOL

check this: SoS would never have even been in tier 1 had it not been for the orb-hax incident which caused BG to implode. you guys were getting bandwagoners from all over through your rise to tier 1, with free tranfers benefiting your server in the process. and coupled with your mega-server stomping in tier 2 and BG imploding, you finally made it tier 1 three months after launch.

now that free transfers are done, and everyone on jq coming together, you are just jelly that they didn’t come to your server.

you can’t cry foul about JQ’s superior skills, because think about this: if fights were even, then who the hell would win???

LOL

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

my personal favourite part is when the mesmer used decoy and you just pressed heartseeker and it automatically jumped to the actual mesmer when he popped out of stealth. no guessing required – just press 2.

also I guess you were fighting bads, since over in the thief forum they say you simple need to use CC/AoE a thief is dead. You need to fight some people with skill.

that damage is extremely low for a survival build.

/extreme sarcasm off

I was kind of hoping to see myself in that video, no doubt I would of died like all those JQ guys but it might of help me understand what I’m doing wrong against thieves. Tbh I’m not sure what anyone can do against that build. How many times have you lost a 1v1? or even a 1v2?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

Polar bear score update.

Attachments:

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

I want nothing to do with this “new event”…!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

That’s a seriously scary Polar bear.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Long fight in JQ BL Garrison. Poked a hole in SE gate, SW, NW wall, NW inner gate….
Still going on :x

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: BakaOniiChan.9564

BakaOniiChan.9564

hmm good thing Blackgate put up a good fight last week in t1

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

This is why most JQ’s commanders have a good following and are respected by the community. PuG’s will always be a factor in WvW. how you choose to treat them and interact with them can mean the difference between winning and losing. Many people are willing to learn, our commanders are willing to teach.

I’ve never been in any other server, so Idk about other commanders, but this is very much true. I’ve had a lot of fun with nearly every commander in JQ.

Great fights last night (midle east time) in SoS and SoR Bl.
No queues on any Bl and about 5min only to EB.
It was a lot of fun and some good 5 lvls on the way!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

SoS is getting demolished, lol.

:x

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ulhan.8540

Ulhan.8540

Polar bear score update.

HOLY kitten…….make it dead…..

I came into this world kicking and screaming, covered in someone else’s blood.
I have no problem going out the same way.
Ulhan Sturmfaust [TW]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Score update for you before i log for the night.

Much thanks to TW and FoE for the fun & bags in SoR border tonight

Attachments:

Jade Quarry

(edited by Moderator)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: abelooi.9156

abelooi.9156

JUST FYI guys, much of SOS is currently on a hiatus (because we win too much); if we’re to put in any effort at all, it will be this – “eat my dust!”.

Cheers!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

JUST FYI guys, much of SOS is currently on a hiatus (because we win too much); if we’re to put in any effort at all, it will be this – “eat my dust!”.

Cheers!

Bahaha, I’m sure.
c:

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

SoS is getting demolished, lol.

:x

SOS seems to do as well as they want to do.

We’ll know thursday night if they want to be 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

-Desirz Matheon