Ela.5829

Official Flame!!!

Asura Mesmer, Asura Engy, Sylvari Theif
AR – ALS – CMD

Feb 1st: NSP/BP/AR

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Had tons of fun this evening. AR really brought the numbers, we were able to fight em off a few times! Looking forward to more guild wars

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: NeuroActive.4057

NeuroActive.4057

(Reset) Noone wanted to play in my tower…sigh.

Seriously though, good luck to all. I hope the scoring reset doesn’t cheapen and effect the outcome this week. All three servers are better than that. I know I for one will be hitting full force. If that means suffering for a few weeks after a big win then so be it. Full effort from this guy.

@PAXA. (Not sarcasm). Thank you for kicking my thief’s butt the last 2 weeks, freshly 80’d/geared & new to my NAGA, you have really made me rethink my build & tactics. Have expedited my learning curve & forced me to really understand the class and limitations with your teamwork & focus firing. Been tweaking & that thumb is starting to find its way to the correct buttons a bit quicker so…I look forward to our next battle.

~Neuro
Guild – [GOAT] [CTH]
Server – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Just wanna say thank you to whoever fought us at Redvale in Anvil Rock Borderlands. Was a great time.

The picture says it all .

Attachments:

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Shh… quiet… don’t want to say too much here.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Because the other thread got locked…

@Rashagal
I was making a joke enforcing your stereotype for PAXA. Take a chill pill.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Rabble rabble rabble AR Zerg rabble rabble rabble BP numbers rabble rabble rabble NSP outnumbered rabble rabble rabble rabble

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

moderator messaged me saying deleted my post since it added nothing of value and had poor formatting, despite it going plat in 3 hour$$$$ and being so hard it was likely the single cause of the thread closure.

I’m terrible at posting on forums thus i take my leave, c u

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

<333 tiev You are the absolute best hahaha

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

SOS just had a blast to celebrate the foot ball game tonight, even had a guild party till AR borderlands seems to have crashed, so my 1 hour party was like 35 mins.

Anyhow enjoy the video! Mooooo!

http://youtu.be/RlUk7DkX6Fo

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

LOL! That was awesome!

(Alright, who got the other thread locked?)

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

NSP and AR Must feel they’re awesome servers now. not to mention 50 AR attacking Bay and 30 NSP attacking hills in BP BL. BUT i don’t blame you guys, this is the only way you can deal with Borlis Pass. the ONLY way

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Funny how you talk about BP BL and take a pic of EB…

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

Funny how you talk about BP BL and take a pic of EB…

Thats what happening in EB, and also i said what was and still happening in bp BL. You guys makes us feel so great and powerful

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I had a blast pvping tonight. Lots of small groups/solo players. Thank you all guys for not zerging, and to this guardian (or warrior…) from [evil], sorry for all the zerging stuff when we were fighting together.

VoxL, NSPPT

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I think we can all agree that the only reason Borlis Pass is not winning is because of the constant double teaming whether it’s intentional or not. (Reset day and right now)

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

I think we can all agree that the only reason Borlis Pass is not winning is because of the constant double teaming whether it’s intentional or not. (Reset day and right now)

Would it be fair to say that the only reason that BP won last week was because of the constant double teaming that AR received. Intentional or not, reset night and all week?

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Would it be fair to say that the only reason that BP won last week was because of the constant double teaming that AR received. Intentional or not, reset night and all week?

-K

WHAT? You were all up in NSP’s borderlands 24/7. We did not team you at all. Not to mention NSP had not once touched your borderlands.

We also held SM the majority of the week which means 100 trebs from Overlook daily.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

PAXA nice showing of the TRUE small inner man runners you guys have.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

-K

pathetic. it seems NSP are having issues killing lowlands lord. send your pathetic friends to take care of it so NSP can claim lowlands. LMFAO

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

-K

pathetic. it seems NSP are having issues killing lowlands lord. send your pathetic friends to take care of it so NSP can claim lowlands. LMFAO

go back to magauma.

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

It was a close fight b/w GOAT and OS…but we made the call and came to their aid.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Doing a great job in Eb BP!!! -do u even lift brah

Jade Quarry- Fang

(edited by ko killer.3692)

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

NSP and AR Must feel they’re awesome servers now. not to mention 50 AR attacking Bay and 30 NSP attacking hills in BP BL. BUT i don’t blame you guys, this is the only way you can deal with Borlis Pass. the ONLY way

On reset day in AR bl we had to fight nsp and bp also.. from both keeps… WVWVW ?

Attachments:

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

@ SoS

Doth ye even lift?!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

@ BP/AR

See you next week!

in WvW

Posted by: divzy.8635

divzy.8635

No offense guys, but this is pretty sad

Mittens/Smash Faces
Borlis Pass

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

So since someone mentioned next week I’d probably honestly rather face JQ or SOS than deal with kaineng and their kitten again

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

It was a close fight b/w GOAT and OS…but we made the call and came to their aid.

-.- You know, the better way to prove you are ACTUALLY good would be to participate in these fights.

Unfortunately, the only fame you will get is negative.

I guess that is okay for you guys, though. Attention is craved, we get it already.

It’s okay, we had our fun, still.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

Alright we stop lets go to nsp borderlands

Attachments:

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

You guys should be proud, You are not giving up and defending that keep very well so amazing job bp

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

You guys should be proud, You are not giving up and defending that keep very well so amazing job bp

the power of the pugs.

in WvW

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

BP hold down the Alamo with broken walls like a boss
Im glad our team is holding out on this doubleteaming, it’s definitely testing the durability of out pug morale. Fun fights we are having lol

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

Big round of applause to PAXA. God forbid anyone in NSP starts an organized fight club. Its not like people want to practice their classes or anything.

Stay classy guys.

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

BP hold down the Alamo with broken walls like a boss
Im glad our team is holding out on this doubleteaming, it’s definitely testing the durability of out pug morale. Fun fights we are having lol

Gotta say nice job couldn’t crack it all the way open.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

Dam circle room in the EB jump puzzle….Oh yes, and to the NSP invaders camping the top: I hope you all die horrible deaths. =)

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

(edited by RoSeViLLe.9547)

in WvW

Posted by: Beef.5493

Beef.5493

-K

ROFL I spent a lot of time in BP BL last week… how many times did y’all zerg in, attempt to take Bay with 30-50 people, fail, leave and repeat an hour later?

AR have great numbers, coordination, tactics. Why do you fail? Possibly a point for consideration. I think lack of determination letting you down… seemed many times you were just like “too hard, lets go to NSP”.

PS. 4-5 hours double teaming us in EB and you couldnt take our keep… nice work Evilzara.

PPS. TY for leaving SM fully supplied for us <3

~Beefsius

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

@ SoS

Doth ye even lift?!

o.O

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Dam circle room in the EB jump puzzle….Oh yes, and to the NSP invaders camping the top: I hope you all die horrible deaths. =)

And a good day to you sir.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Kitem.1253

Kitem.1253

Lol BP golem rushing while NSP BL with it being 30+ BP vs 5-7 NSP lol

Insidious Hunter 80 Ranger [TFG], Kitem Specter 63 Necromancer [TFG]

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

-K

ROFL I spent a lot of time in BP BL last week… how many times did y’all zerg in, attempt to take Bay with 30-50 people, fail, leave and repeat an hour later?

AR have great numbers, coordination, tactics. Why do you fail? Possibly a point for consideration. I think lack of determination letting you down… seemed many times you were just like “too hard, lets go to NSP”.

PS. 4-5 hours double teaming us in EB and you couldnt take our keep… nice work Evilzara.

PPS. TY for leaving SM fully supplied for us <3

~Beefsius

What’s happening BP? Where is the classier BP we had last week?

If you are going to lose, take it like a man server.

It’s a WvWvW, for sure someone is going to get double teamed. And not like it’s a bad thing, at least you won’t be ranked vs a top server.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I though you were pvpers, not bullies…
Such a disappointment.

VoxL, NSPPT

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Just wanna say thank you to whoever fought us at Redvale in Anvil Rock Borderlands. Was a great time.

Yes, we had fun with that, too!

It all started with AR finally securing our map fully, about 5 hours after reset. [ALS] formed one of its roaming groups, Team Tig Ol’ Biddies. When some NSP decided that they wanted the southwest supply, Biddies spent about 20 minutes defending and keeping it contested (lots of delaying action and trips to waypoint for both sides… we only had Garrison waypoint).

Eventually I had to switch from Necro to Mesmer, since my team was complaining about the NSP mesmer clones. I can play that card, too.

That was a few minutes before [Envy] showed up, with the camp secured for NSP finally, to build at least one of every siege weapon (include an anti-personnel Alpha Siege Golem.)

We sparred back and forth at that camp for nearly 3 hours, while I used my commander hat to draw in reinforcements. NSP was gaining no points from the action, so I followed suit with letting it play out as a front-line sparring match, without planning to build any counter-siege. I think a few on our side did throw down an occasional ballista or something. We had Bay south gate siege, and simply held that line and used the camp exits to choke.

It ended with roughly equal numbers on both sides, and AR’s [SOS] guild whispering me to say that they were preparing to sneak into the back of the camp. I tanked and flanked with [ALS] and all the others following the dorito, while [SOS] did their thing.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Fortunate we had a backup thread.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Merkenary.9860

Merkenary.9860

-K

When you have 100+ of each of the other teams in your keep in eb throwing down siege on either side and only attacking your team it’s a double team. What you’re talking about is simply wvw.

Kudos on the organization for that.

Seraphim Martyrs BURN
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Beef.5493

Beef.5493

What’s happening BP? Where is the classier BP we had last week?

If you are going to lose, take it like a man server.

It’s a WvWvW, for sure someone is going to get double teamed. And not like it’s a bad thing, at least you won’t be ranked vs a top server.

looks at the scores Hmm you think we are going to lose? You pulled ahead out of the gate very well but dont count your risen chickens before they… erm… hatch? Die? Swarm? Whatever… where was I? Darn you risen chickens now I have lost my train of thought.

(edited by Beef.5493)

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Yes, we had fun with that, too!

It all started with AR finally securing our map fully, about 5 hours after reset. [ALS] formed one of its roaming groups, Team Tig Ol’ Biddies. When some NSP decided that they wanted the southwest supply, Biddies spent about 20 minutes defending and keeping it contested (lots of delaying action and trips to waypoint for both sides… we only had Garrison waypoint).

Eventually I had to switch from Necro to Mesmer, since my team was complaining about the NSP mesmer clones. I can play that card, too.

That was a few minutes before [Envy] showed up, with the camp secured for NSP finally, to build at least one of every siege weapon (include an anti-personnel Alpha Siege Golem.)

We sparred back and forth at that camp for nearly 3 hours, while I used my commander hat to draw in reinforcements. NSP was gaining no points from the action, so I followed suit with letting it play out as a front-line sparring match, without planning to build any counter-siege. I think a few on our side did throw down an occasional ballista or something. We had Bay south gate siege, and simply held that line and used the camp exits to choke.

It ended with roughly equal numbers on both sides, and AR’s [SOS] guild whispering me to say that they were preparing to sneak into the back of the camp. I tanked and flanked with [ALS] and all the others following the dorito, while [SOS] did their thing.

Well Envy was there the whole time, in fact it was us that were there first and started the whole thing. We are also the ones that built all the siege, we had about 3x as much siege as we did people, the siege was more of a joke then anything. We did not care about earning points as we were just having a little fun. Also the numbers were never even, especially not at the end lol. We started with I think 7 of us and gained 2-3 pugs by the end of it. Though most of us were Mesmers so I could see how the numbers would look much higher (though I switched to my ele halfway through).

This is something we did on ferg for fun and will do it here too, it’s not about the points, it’s about creating a small scale fight. We all had a blast and I have to give credit to ALS and also thank them, as they never gave up even after they got wiped several times. Even BP came by and stood on the sidelines to watch… And good job finally pushing us out, it was bedtime for most of us at that poiint.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

@ SoS

Doth ye even lift?!

Lol. Fun fights last night Paxa.

I was the Sylvari SOS thief picking on mostly your ranger and your thieves.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

@ SoS

Doth ye even lift?!

Lol. Fun fights last night Paxa.

I was the Sylvari SOS thief picking on mostly your ranger and your thieves.

Wearing all white? You hit like a truck. Nice fighting!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA