daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

[Sekz] Officer erigais AKA Weeaboo Hunter

Feb 1st: NSP/BP/AR

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

@Plok

You guys are pro.

I don’t know what it was, but killing that [GOAT] “commander” ele and the entire back line 3 times in a row with 20 around them…mighty fun.

Yeah, sure does take a lot of skill to attack us from behind while we are occupied with trying to take a fortified AR tower , i also seem to remember you guys dieing a lot as well then you run away. But you leaving out the minor details is what makes you Pro right? And since you were so willing to defend ARs tower we decided to take your entire borderlands, enjoy!

PAXA being PAXA.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Not gonna like I actually had fun fighting that paxa group that was on our BL tonight. 3rd time trying to command and you guys were really freaking annoying. Either way Night everyone.

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

yesterday, ARs blood was so delicious :P

golf clap you PvDoored a map AR as a whole doesn’t much care about the majority of the time.
Why don’t you try it in ARBL during prime time hours, too hard?

AR

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Did that all start when you took out a fully fortified QL with a rather large group? It was being defended by a superior ac, a cata and about 5-6 people? Because if so that was the moment I got off.

AR really needs to learn to defend and read the map. At the moment we are consistently being outplayed because other than the people that dump money into these towers and keeps nobody else on AR seems to give a kitten. I always hope that when we lose everything these types of players will see the errors of their ways but I am just kidding myself really…

AR Pugs join the Zerg, they die, they wait in spawn for half an hour thinking the game was mean to them and switchmaps/log off. In contrast to the seemingly never ending supply of BP willing to throw themselves at a defence. I would be lieing if I said I wasn’t jealous.

It’s kind of a running joke amongst people in my guild that you pay people to sit in towers on mortars and siege all day. There is very rarely a time we pass a tower and not see a defender in it. If they do this off their own backs these guys are definitely a credit to your server.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Did that all start when you took out a fully fortified QL with a rather large group? It was being defended by a superior ac, a cata and about 5-6 people? Because if so that was the moment I got off.

AR really needs to learn to defend and read the map. At the moment we are consistently being outplayed because other than the people that dump money into these towers and keeps nobody else on AR seems to give a kitten. I always hope that when we lose everything these types of players will see the errors of their ways but I am just kidding myself really…

AR Pugs join the Zerg, they die, they wait in spawn for half an hour thinking the game was mean to them and switchmaps/log off. In contrast to the seemingly never ending supply of BP willing to throw themselves at a defence. I would be lieing if I said I wasn’t jealous.

It’s kind of a running joke amongst people in my guild that you pay people to sit in towers on mortars and siege all day. There is very rarely a time we pass a tower and not see a defender in it. If they do this off their own backs these guys are definitely a credit to your server.

Thank you for the kind words.

It’s unfortunate to hear about your lack of defence for upgraded forts. Overtime, pugs will develop and learn if you get them to join your WvW guilds. Otherwise, use your team chat very well; I shouldn’t be telling you this as you already know.

It could be a lot worse (points at NSP).

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Mezri.5890

Mezri.5890

It’s unfortunate to hear about your lack of defence for upgraded forts. Overtime, pugs will develop and learn if you get them to join your WvW guilds. Otherwise, use your team chat very well; I shouldn’t be telling you this as you already know.

Harsh … especially considering you have complemented some of our commanders.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Kalkz Blood or wood splinters and mortar? They have distinctly different flavors. A picture of you standing over the downed bodies of your enemy would be impressive, an abandoned map painted green, not sure why you’d be proud of that.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

I have to say, people hate on PAXA for the way they fight and how they act sometimes. But I respect em its a special brand of dickery. Well played….

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

in WvW

Posted by: Draxxus.3167

Draxxus.3167

PAXA,

Thanks for bring some skill to this game, while most hate you and even I have a love hate relationship with you, Its always fun to fight you guys, and even more fun to run from you guys I mean yesterday you guys chased my ele from one side of the map to the other.

But thanks for the good fights cant wait to see you out there.

Draxxus – Evil Doers AR

Draxxus – Evil Doers
AR – All Classes

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

@Plok

You guys are pro.

I don’t know what it was, but killing that [GOAT] “commander” ele and the entire back line 3 times in a row with 20 around them…mighty fun.

Yeah, sure does take a lot of skill to attack us from behind while we are occupied with trying to take a fortified AR tower , i also seem to remember you guys dieing a lot as well then you run away. But you leaving out the minor details is what makes you Pro right? And since you were so willing to defend ARs tower we decided to take your entire borderlands, enjoy!

That’s called coordination. You wouldn’t know anything about attacking anyone from behind quickly because your eyes and those you are “commandings” eyes are all on pvdoor pvdoor pvdoor. It’s like a drug for you. You have the event up…. We fly in… Kill you Mr. kitten commander 3 times in a row. Same tactic. Take 5-10 with us Everytime. Lost two of us in 3 attempts. Took 20-30 kills. That is a victory for us. Pvdoor…. Get outtttaaa heeeeere lol!

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

PAXA,

Thanks for bring some skill to this game, while most hate you and even I have a love hate relationship with you, Its always fun to fight you guys, and even more fun to run from you guys I mean yesterday you guys chased my ele from one side of the map to the other.

But thanks for the good fights cant wait to see you out there.

Draxxus – Evil Doers AR

I have a special place in my heart for Evil guild members as I have been chased down by you guys going the length of the map multiple times while soloing! I like returning favors.
I like seeing your small groups running around though in off hours, makes it a whole lot more fun!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

@Plok

You guys are pro.

That’s called coordination. You wouldn’t know anything about attacking anyone from behind quickly because your eyes and those you are “commandings” eyes are all on pvdoor pvdoor pvdoor. It’s like a drug for you. You have the event up…. We fly in… Kill you Mr. kitten commander 3 times in a row. Same tactic. Take 5-10 with us Everytime. Lost two of us in 3 attempts. Took 20-30 kills. That is a victory for us. Pvdoor…. Get outtttaaa heeeeere lol!

Wait PVD? Lol you didn’t see the 15+ AR inside the tower and coming through the tunnel all the time? Wow and 2 times? really? I specifically remember killing a few of you around 7 times. Yeah, i’m pretty much convinced you are delusional.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Ath.2531

Ath.2531

PAXA: a group of 10-15 people, going out of their way to stealth-portal kill groups of 3-5 people in the exact same areas where there is absolutely no challenge.

I have really tried to understand how this group of people can even have fun killing upscaled noobs and avoiding conflict with groups equal their numbers while NSP has been 3/3 since the beginning of time in BP/AR/NSP bracket.

I mean, how much fun can you have seeking fights with the odds in your favor, while offering nothing to your server?

I have been recently running small CoM roaming groups of 3-5 to practice our pvp skills and most of the times we have seen PAXA, it was something like 10-15 of them chasing random people around the map. And when the fight was equal in numbers they ran away like chickens. I mean, whenever i fought a PAXA 1v1, it was mostly me chasing him down back to their group. pathetic, really…

Go help your server, cap a keep or something???

Commander Athrael ThunderBorn
GM of Crew of Misfits (CoM)
Piken Square, EU

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

I was by no means insulting the commanders. Some commanders such as Calleah (and the rest of SekZ) and Bird Song deserve some sort of recognition but your pugs could be a lot better.

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: erigais.6805

erigais.6805

I was by no means insulting the commanders. Some commanders such as Calleah (and the rest of SekZ) and Bird Song deserve some sort of recognition but your pugs could be a lot better.

yo real talk our pubs so bad lol.

[Sekz] Officer erigais AKA Weeaboo Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Furgerat.7842

Furgerat.7842

PAXA: a group of 10-15 people, going out of their way to stealth-portal kill groups of 3-5 people in the exact same areas where there is absolutely no challenge.

I have really tried to understand how this group of people can even have fun killing upscaled noobs and avoiding conflict with groups equal their numbers while NSP has been 3/3 since the beginning of time in BP/AR/NSP bracket.

I mean, how much fun can you have seeking fights with the odds in your favor, while offering nothing to your server?

I have been recently running small CoM roaming groups of 3-5 to practice our pvp skills and most of the times we have seen PAXA, it was something like 10-15 of them chasing random people around the map. And when the fight was equal in numbers they ran away like chickens. I mean, whenever i fought a PAXA 1v1, it was mostly me chasing him down back to their group. pathetic, really…

PAXA RAN 10-15 ????? Chasing random peope????

sounds like they were chasing a zerg trying to zerg bust…
Arent zergs randoms following a blue gizmo on a map???

Im yet to be in a group with PAXA members that have ran from equal numbers but ok…..

some people who play this game came from daoc and enjoy the open field fighting or bombing a keep thats under siege even if its not theirs etc.. dropping rams and waiting for a door to drop while getting wtf aoe pummeled or “RVDOOR” isnt everyones cup of tea thats just a fact get over it already its been how many weeks ?

Q_Q

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

(edited by Furgerat.7842)

in WvW

Jscull.2514

@Plok

You guys are pro.

Wait PVD? Lol you didn’t see the 15+ AR inside the tower and coming through the tunnel all the time? Wow and 2 times? really? I specifically remember killing a few of you around 7 times. Yeah, i’m pretty much convinced you are delusional.

Write what you want to “save” your commander pride on the forums. Live in a dream world of our “10-15” 5 mans running around and dying to all u stellar players following the blue Derrito. Not like youre going to admit dying to a group that’s 3-5x smaller than what you are “commanding” lol.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

So many thing in this post that doesn’t make sense.

PAXA 10-15 players group? What? I didn’t see them run with more then 5-6 players. They have 2 mesmer, might have taken those illu for players.

And how many time did I see them raid a zerg of 10-20 players, only to win and scatter them. I doubt they would run from an even fight.

They usually fight with odds again them, outnumbered.

No offence, but this post doesn’t seem to make sense. Or It just not the same PAXA that I’m used to fight?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

osif.8673

Good reads, but that’s the most kitten pulled out of people’s butts that I’ve read in a long time!

[PAXA]

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

People seems to hate you really bad, having to bull kitten to attack you on the forum.

in WvW

Nalivan.6451

@Plok

You guys are pro.

Write what you want to “save” your commander pride on the forums. Live in a dream world of our “10-15” 5 mans running around and dying to all u stellar players following the blue Derrito. Not like youre going to admit dying to a group that’s 3-5x smaller than what you are “commanding” lol.

Firstly, i wasn’t even the commander there. Secondly, When the hell did i say you ran around with 10-15 people? I’m starting to think you may have actually lost your mind.

You had around 8 people with you we had around 15 with multiple of them running supply the entire time.We had to be occupied with dealing with a constant stream of AR through the tunnel and you hitting us from behind killing maybe 1 or 2 of us while others were getting supply. Now i NEVER said you were terrible players, You build tanky and you work together with combo fields and focus fire, you are also very good at running away. Now if you actually think doing that yesterday was helping your server in any way, i truly feel sorry for NSP, and good luck in your next matchups .

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Nalivan.6451

You had around 8 people

Stopped reading there. Still wrong. Try 5, then you’ll be correct. And to address your future posts, no while we were attacking you there were no PUGs. To address other topics that you will bring up – No, all that sewage coming out of your mouth is not a normal occurrence. Might want to see a doctor about that.

Ignorance is bliss i guess.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Jscull.2514

@Plok

You guys are pro.

Firstly, i wasn’t even the commander there. Secondly, When the hell did i say you ran around with 10-15 people? I’m starting to think you may have actually lost your mind.

You had around 8 people with you we had around 15 with multiple of them running supply the entire time.We had to be occupied with dealing with a constant stream of AR through the tunnel and you hitting us from behind killing maybe 1 or 2 of us while others were getting supply. Now i NEVER said you were terrible players, You build tanky and you work together with combo fields and focus fire, you are also very good at running away. Now if you actually think doing that yesterday was helping your server in any way, i truly feel sorry for NSP, and good luck in your next matchups .

Once again, we were running ranger, war, ele, thief, and guard. Where does 8 come out of that? Called a 5 man for a reason amigo. And if you weren’t the [GOAT] commander we Rick rolled 3 times along with the rest of the pvd’ers on the catas then why are
You even engaging in this convo? We stretched 8-15 kills a bomb back to the bridge.

Did it 3 times with our group of “8” lol and had 2 deaths. Quit pulling crap out of your crapper. If you died, try the door they don’t fight back.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

osif.8673

You had around 8 people

Stopped reading there. Still wrong. Try 5, then you’ll be correct. And to address your future posts, no while we were attacking you there were no PUGs. To address other topics that you will bring up – No, all that sewage coming out of your mouth is not a normal occurrence. Might want to see a doctor about that.

Ignorance is bliss i guess.

Are you referring to yourself? I agree with you then. Like Jscull said, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Take it to the private messages.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Nalivan.6451

@Plok

You guys are pro.

Once again, we were running ranger, war, ele, thief, and guard. Where does 8 come out of that? Called a 5 man for a reason amigo. And if you weren’t the [GOAT] commander we Rick rolled 3 times along with the rest of the pvd’ers on the catas then why are
You even engaging in this convo? We stretched 8-15 kills a bomb back to the bridge.

Did it 3 times with our group of “8” lol and had 2 deaths. Quit pulling crap out of your crapper. If you died, try the door they don’t fight back.

You know, you are counting pugs in our group why aren’t we allowed to count the pugs in yours? Everything you say trys to make you look like these gods of WvW when in reality things are much different. Also what does me not being the commander have to do with not being allowed to post about it? I was a ranger chasing down and killing you as you ran away.

P.S. the ele chasing you to die, well he tends to be suicidal a lot.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Jscull.2514

@Plok

You guys are pro.

You know, you are counting pugs in our group why aren’t we allowed to count the pugs in yours? Everything you say trys to make you look like these gods of WvW when in reality things are much different. Also what does me not being the commander have to do with not being allowed to post about it? I was a ranger chasing down and killing you as you ran away.

P.S. the ele chasing you to die, well he tends to be suicidal a lot.

2 things pal, 1. We looked around us just for this reason. Zero “teal” names. But you can call our 5 “8” if it justifies everything for you. And 2. That char ele, I’d be kitten if he was in my group, over extends like a champ. You’re right, suicidal with no results to
Show other than big D’s. (that stands for deaths)

PAXA -GM

in WvW

osif.8673

And to address your future posts, no while we were attacking you there were no PUGs.

Maybe a PUG might have slipped past my keen eyes in one of our fights, but I doubt it. Please refer to this post I so kindly quoted for you, as I seemed to have known the garbage you were about to spew. It’s like I have ESPN or something.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

I would like to take a moment to salute the brave NSP players who repeatedly manned/tried to defend that catapult just north of NSP Hills about 10 minutes ago.

I don’t think I’ve ever feared that many people off of a cliff in such a short space of time before.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

@Plok

You guys are pro.

Personally, I like to add clones, illusions, thieve’s guild, ranger pets, necro minions, and spirit weapons when getting a proper count of the enemy.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Nalivan.6451

And to address your future posts, no while we were attacking you there were no PUGs.

Maybe a PUG might have slipped past my keen eyes in one of our fights, but I doubt it. Please refer to this post I so kindly quoted for you, as I seemed to have known the garbage you were about to spew. It’s like I have ESPN or something.

Yeah its almost like you knew you were wrong haha

Also if you want to see REAL PvD, please refer to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL6ZAGfQ9pc

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

osif.8673

Personally, I like to add clones, illusions, thieve’s guild, ranger pets, necro minions, and spirit weapons when getting a proper count of the enemy.

And rabbits. They’re dangerous little cuddly things, they are.

[PAXA]

in WvW

osif.8673

To address other topics that you will bring up – No, all that sewage coming out of your mouth is not a normal occurrence. Might want to see a doctor about that.

Thank you for playing, Nalivan. Please come again.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

PM’s please folks, the match is almost over.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Jscull.2514

@Plok

You guys are pro.

Don’t forget necro terrors or moas. All those say [PAXA] on them.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

PAXA 10-15 players group? What? I didn’t see them run with more then 5-6 players.

I saw it last night. I do solo & party roaming when I take breaks from commanding, and that’s been most of my activities this week.

BP had southwest borderland waypoint, and NSP had southeast. Three-way fights in the field by southwest tower. Without a commander, we stomped some of PAXA’s people at the rock by southwest tower, and chased the elementalist all the way to southeast waypoint, where 10 or more PAXA were stacked and waiting. A fun fight followed.

PAXA runs more than one party, and sometimes they converge. So do we.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

osif.8673

PAXA 10-15 players group? What? I didn’t see them run with more then 5-6 players.

I saw it last night. I do solo & party roaming when I take breaks from commanding, and that’s been most of my activities this week.

BP had southwest borderland waypoint, and NSP had southeast. Three-way fights in the field by southwest tower. Without a commander, we stomped some of PAXA’s people at the rock by southwest tower, and chased the elementalist all the way to southeast waypoint, where 10 or more PAXA were stacked and waiting. A fun fight followed.

If you said another night other than last night, I would agree with you. We have run in 10 before. Rare, but we have. Last night was not one of those nights. Seriously, all these made up stories about PAXA are quite funny.

Edit: And I’m sure your ALS roaming group had only 3-5 people in it that you stomped us with, while we outnumbered you, correct?

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

You know as much as me that when People are talking about PAXA, you have to divide/factor it by two.

Players : 10 paxa killed my group of 8 players

translate to

Reality :`5 paxa killed my group of 16 players.

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Y’all are absolutely hilarious.

I know what I saw, and I know what I did. Have fun, kids.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Furgerat.7842

OHH PHEW thought you were talking about the group i was in…. Dylic you zerger..

anyways tho seeing as how the 2 5 mans running were in different zones last night im just stumped on how that could be possible..

Work is slow glad the forums are working today

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

anyways tho seeing as how the 2 5 mans running were in different zones last night im just stumped on how that could be possible..

shrug

I was on all four maps at various times, and ran into PAXA on at least two of them. We go where the action is.

IKR

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

osif.8673

That unicorn you KNOW you saw last night outside of your window, was about as real as the 10 PAXA members you saw together last night.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

That unicorn you KNOW you saw last night outside of your window, was about as real as the 10 PAXA members you saw together last night.

That was my guild leader firing his shortbow at my window. He came over because he was lonely.

I SEENT IT

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Furgerat.7842

shrug

I was on all four maps at various times, and ran into PAXA on at least two of them. We go where the action is.

IKR

probably because we were runnign 2 5 mans in 2 zones ??
lol i love the forums.

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

lol i love the forums.

LOL

My favorite thing about you guys is your disinformation. It’s been priceless for weeks.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

osif.8673

lol i love the forums.

LOL

My favorite thing about you guys is your disinformation. It’s been priceless for weeks.

Yes, because the people that aren’t in our guild know better than we do where we are and how many people we are running with. Our bad, we are very misinformed about our own guild!

[PAXA]

in WvW

Furgerat.7842

lol i love the forums.

LOL

I’ve been in the guild for 2 days… im being honest man…..

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Yes, because the people that aren’t in our guild know better than we do where we are and how many people we are running with. Our bad, we are very misinformed about our own guild!

Seems so.

And to answer PAXA’s request: No, Anvil Rock will not be taking TCMM back. They’re all yours, now.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]