Feb 8: FA/Mag/DB

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

With all the back to school

Except for the ones having the new year holiday.

Anyways, Happy new year to the ones celebrating it~ ^-^

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Mazergma, Maturtle? New names for Mag already? =O

I’m jelly of Mag for they have so many nicknames lol
Magoonma, Magoomba, Magrubma, and now Mazergma and Maturtle xD

it’s not your turtle it’s maturtle

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Just to note, there is a hacker in FA’s midst.

Ele using perma stuns with some kind of item, this chase lasted for a kitten long while.

Attachments:

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Mazergma, Maturtle? New names for Mag already? =O

I’m jelly of Mag for they have so many nicknames lol
Magoonma, Magoomba, Magrubma, and now Mazergma and Maturtle xD

it’s not your turtle it’s maturtle

crystalpink disagrees
Nuh uh, it’s maturtle not yoturtle.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Ele using perma stuns with some kind of item, this chase lasted for a kitten long while.

It’s not hacking. There’s more than one PvE item that can perma stun or knockback.

in WvW

Gasoline.2570

Well then it’s first degree exploiting.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Don’t remember the name of that commander but the 25 stacks of w/e buff from killing stuff does look suspicious. They must be good or something.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Gasoline.2570

Yes yes good player yes.

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

The hacker is a ninja. So, of course, you can’t see him in that Screen Shot.

The targeted FA elementalist is in fact only a tribute to the FA-Ninja-Hacker.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: sestitodc.3567

sestitodc.3567

I liked the two DB eles flying into and out of Cragtop in FABL multiple times. I wish my ele could fly

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrados.1435

Tyrados.1435

DB fly hacker at Cragtop, FA BL. Screen shot attached. This is him fleeing the scene. Also, lolflying.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

/wave hi again to DB and Mag.

I miss the cutesy and funny scoreboard posting from Eva ^-^

Agreed. I enjoy Eva’s scoreboard updates. Her Norn so awesome looking. :o

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Thnxs for all the fun in DB BL tonight guys, was fun defending it tonight. Hats off to [KREW] always good time fighting alongside ya.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: cimon.5798

cimon.5798

another shot of there escapades into our spawn from craigtop

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Q.Q – you guys asked for an update – and I went to do it… and got zergified!!!!! You’re freakin’ welcome! HAHAHA! At least we kept the camp

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Ahhh I missed you FA. Good to see you again

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Scionyde.2704

Scionyde.2704

Yeah, that guy’s a guildie. Pretty sure he isn’t a hacker, he just lives for fighting solo against multiple people in WvW. He has a few youtube vids

http://www.youtube.com/user/daphoenix555/videos?view=0&flow=grid

in WvW

Pinko.2076

RE: zerguuma

we’re only 2 queued tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

If a FA commander could PM me in game sometime, I want to offload siege blueprints to one of you. NOT tonight, I’m busy being a PvE noob and queues make me QQ. Loool. Add me to friends list or something.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i’m surprised we dont have a 4 map queue reset night

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Operation trim the fat.

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Tier 4 here we come~

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

Yeah, that guy’s a guildie. Pretty sure he isn’t a hacker, he just lives for fighting solo against multiple people in WvW. He has a few youtube vids

I was there as well. There was absolutely hacking going on. Two elementalists getting back into the same tower and bailing – twice while I was there, and at least another two times while guildies were watching after I left. There were no portals, and we had full presence the whole time.

It was ridiculous.

in WvW

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Hats off to [WAR] for some great encounter earlier during reset.

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

I was there as well. There was absolutely hacking going on. Two elementalists getting back into the same tower and bailing – twice while I was there, and at least another two times while guildies were watching after I left. There were no portals, and we had full presence the whole time.

It was ridiculous.

For crying out loud. This is Tier 3. Everyone knows there’s hackers. Vid them, report them, and SHUT UP ON THE FORUMS.

Nothing at all is gained by the whines…

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

DB fly hacker at Cragtop, FA BL. Screen shot attached. This is him fleeing the scene. Also, lolflying.

They’re Ninjaing Mag towers atm in Eternal T.T.

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Tier 4 here we come~

Maguuma tier. Best tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

There are 3 players, two from the guild “Forever United” (Dragonbrand) and one is guildless that are pulling this crap on us atm in Eternal Battleground. They just took Mendon, Anza and Veloka Towers from us by map hacking.

We’ve been mass reporting them as we see them, but obviously the damage is done and fully upgraded towers are now paper once again.

I’m sure that guild could careless about what is going on given their name…

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

(edited by Warlord Lu Bu.7905)

in WvW

Pinko.2076

There’s also a CAL guardian on mag bl that’s teleporting about 5000-6000 units multiple times around NE camp. Teleports at low hp, comes back when full, repeats forever.

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

I guess orbs won’t be coming back anytime soon.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

There are 3 players, two from the guild “Forever United” (Dragonbrand) and one is guildless that are pulling this crap on us atm in Eternal Battleground. They just took Mendon, Anza and Veloka Towers from us by map hacking.

We’ve been mass reporting them as we see them, but obviously the damage is done and fully upgraded towers are now paper once again.

I’m sure that guild could careless about what is going on given their name…

Just spotted and fought these 3 on FA BL, at NE camp… Once they reach 0 hp they won’t die, they just run away

edit: and they just smashed ALL of our siege in EK

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Woo, just had 4 hackers from DB guilds ET and kittenill a lot of our siege in East Keep… awesome.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

It’ll be a good match, I’m glad we’re back in T3. I have a feeling TC and Kain will duke it out for a spot in T2 with a rotating list of T1 guilds. And maybe us FA’rs will get the practice we need to move up eventually.

But T3 is where we belong right now – you guys give us the best challenges. Rolled plenty of teams today(especially from a guild called WAR from Magumma, really rocked their day when it was an even match.)

I felt like I played well and I’m really looking forward to this week. Have fun on the field everyone!

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

in WvW

Posted by: Alisster.8260

Alisster.8260

Lot of cheaters i see going on this week. best way to make wvw even more worthless

in WvW

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

It was ridiculous.

For crying out loud. This is Tier 3. Everyone knows there’s hackers. Vid them, report them, and SHUT UP ON THE FORUMS.

But it’s not actually hacking. He has linked me the gadgets that he uses – tens of different ones and hundreds of them – stuff like Ash Legion Spy kits, there are more of them than you know of. Watch the videos linked, it’s for real – he’s just a phenomenal player.

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

It was ridiculous.

No

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Forever United member here, whisper me in game if you want to talk about something, against the rules to do so on forum.

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Some amazing fighting around Faithleap/Sunny Hill tonight.

/salute Dragonbrand and Maguuma.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Forever United member here, whisper me in game if you want to talk about something, against the rules to do so on forum.

What would whispering you do? Even if it’s against the rules, more awareness comes from posting it here.

in WvW

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

What would whispering you do? Even if it’s against the rules, more awareness comes from posting it here.

We can get names and more information regarding the hackers

GM – [Ark]ham

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Talking about hackers and exposing them helps the greater w3 community to combat it. It’s obvious Anet isn’t oing enough. We need to group together and rise above the crap. Never condone the behavior.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Well whispering us has taken care of issue and person has been guild kicked. And we provided the account name to one of your commanders.

(edited by Moddo.7105)

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

If any Maguumans hack…please talk about it here..call out the guilds. Not so sure why DB is trying to keep things so hush hush.

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

If any Maguumans hack…please talk about it here..call out the guilds. Not so sure why DB is trying to keep things so hush hush.

WTF are you talking about we had one of your dam commanders come into our Teamspeak and cleared this up.

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

You get forum banned if you post hacking accusations on the wvw forums. We’re not trying to cover anything up, we’re trying to follow the rules. See the sticky:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-sub-forum-rules-reminder/first#post1185925

in WvW

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Read the forum rules.

The pertinent parts:

Also, if you witness suspected behavior in game that could be violations of the in-game Rules of Conduct, please do not post these reports on the forum, as we’ll have to remove them. Any in-game misbehavior should be reported via the in-game report tool or through the ticketing system to our Customer Support Team with all required details such as screenshots, videos etc… Both methods will help.
Secondly, regarding exploits: posting exploits on the forum is not permitted as the forum moderation team does not investigate those issues. That’s why exploits have to be sent to the following address: exploits@arena.net or to our Customer Support Team as explained above. Reports of exploits sent by either of these two methods reach the correct people who can then investigate.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

It’s exciting to see Mag dropping back down to t4 pop. Maybe we’ll be back home next week~

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Hats off to [WAR] for some great encounter earlier during reset.

Yea great fights guys, it seems everywhere we went you guys were the only ones we ran into and we had to fight. See you guys soon again i’m sure!

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Viral.4903

Viral.4903

[FA] GODS keeps a very close eye on all our players and ensures no one cheats. If it is ever done then that person is removed from the guild and blacklisted from all other [FA] guilds. I can assure you there are no hackers/cheaters in GODS.

Do not accuse another player from GODS as a hacker/cheater with no evidence and also never again by posting it on the forums or you will be reported by many people.

Main – Veronica Mist
Guild – [EV]
Server – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

DB is following the forums rules is why we are doing it that way.

Go look at every mod post concerning this issue. i still can’t beleive you guys don’t know this kitten.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!