Feb 8: FA/Mag/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

I don’t think FA is t2 material yet. We can’t dominate or at least pull ahead every single hour of the day, so we probably don’t have to coverage to take on a T1 server + TC

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I don’t think FA is t2 material yet. We can’t dominate or at least pull ahead every single hour of the day, so we probably don’t have to coverage to take on a T1 server + TC

I feel like FA is well matched against TC, while Maguuma is well matched against DB. However, neither Maguuma nor FA can handle it when a server from a higher tier is playing them as well.

Though, I feel like FA would do really well against Kaineng.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Old FA would’ve been perfect with DB and Mag.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Albane.3618

Albane.3618

Here’s some footage of our escapade last night courtesy of Deany Kong (robocafaz):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OmI0IH9gKQk#!

Ledarius

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Not sure if this would be true. There just would have been more even pvdooring. Mag/DB would divy up the daytime points, NA prime would be competitive, overnight FA would pvdoor. That does not sound more fun, just more even points wise. FA could really make a push in T2 if we could get some of that sweet, sweet daytime coverage you’all got on your server. How did you get so many transient laborers onto your servers?

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

I think if DB and FA merged we would be able to take care of t2 really really easily.

I know that DB doubles Kain’s ppt during the daytime and FA doubles BG’s ppt during the daytime.

Of course this is all hypothetical and I don’t advocate merging. I’m having too much fun in t3

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

Some PRO players thought they could get a jump on me while I was eating at my keyboard. Killed 2, got killed by 2 randoms passing by when I was at low low hp, not bad PRO, bring 3 next time

Attachments:

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

(edited by Mike.7320)

in WvW

Ninein.4782

Some PRO players thought they could get a jump on me while I was eating at my keyboard. Killed 2, got killed by 2 randoms passing by when I was at low low hp, not bad PRO, bring 3 next time

You forgot a video of different angles. rookie mistake.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Score and map update by chance?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

Yay score update!

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Yay score update!

You are my Old Faithful. Thanks.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: See I Nix Ten.2501

See I Nix Ten.2501

According to my calculations, AoN 7 member gank squads average around 3.4 kills per minute and play 24 hours straight, everyday. 5,000+ Kills a day is quite impressive.

Peter Nor/Not Peter (SM) – Warrior/Necro
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.7320

Mike.7320

According to my calculations, AoN 7 member gank squads average around 3.4 kills per minute and play 24 hours straight, everyday. 5,000+ Kills a day is quite impressive.

Lmao, nicely done. Everyone knows its BS anyways.

Idolizethis Warrior

Arkham (Ark)

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

And my post was not meant to be an exaggeration at all. In fact, everything I said in that post is so not exaggerated.

Definitely a sign of lack of IQ.. contrarily to your beliefs, I don’t really think we kill 5000+ every day, nor do I really believe OG sits behind a mill 24/7. The fact that I have to explain this to people.. completely.. boggles.. my.. mind..

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

And my post was not meant to be an exaggeration at all. In fact, everything I said in that post is so not exaggerated.

Definitely a sign of lack of IQ.. contrarily to your beliefs, I don’t really think we kill 5000+ every day, nor do I really believe OG sits behind a mill 24/7. The fact that I have to explain this to people.. completely.. boggles.. my.. mind..

…wat

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

See I Nix Ten.2501

Did you just say it wasn’t an exageration and then immediately say you don’t believe what you said in the original post? Yeah, definitely my IQ that’s lacking. Doctors man, you should see one.

The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

Did you just say it wasn’t an exageration and then immediately say you don’t believe what you said in the original post? Yeah, definitely my IQ that’s lacking. Doctors man, you should see one.

The first part is sarcasm.

The second part is something he means.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

so you’re not exaggerating, but you dont believe what you said. so you were either lying, or lying about not exaggerating.

k

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

AoN kill 5000+ players per day, but he doesn’t think they do and the previous statement was not an exaggeration.

I like how these guys think.

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

This thread is going down a weird and irrelevant path.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

FA would get throttled by Kaineng, unfortunately

in WvW

Ninein.4782

Let’s just agree some people are bad with math.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I think if DB and FA merged we would be able to take care of t2 really really easily.

I know that DB doubles Kain’s ppt during the daytime and FA doubles BG’s ppt during the daytime.

Of course this is all hypothetical and I don’t advocate merging. I’m having too much fun in t3

Agreed, if FA had NNK to pick up where our oceanics left off, that would be a force to be reckoned with

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

Thank.. you.. people.. are.. so.. dumb..

in WvW

See I Nix Ten.2501

The second part is something he means.[/quote]

So basically…… This is AoN?

Attachments:

The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I am practiced with daggers not words. Perhaps a duel will explain where words fail.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Looking to get in touch with this FA guild, but I can’t quite make it out.

Attachments:

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

He probably got feared into the terrain.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

we don’t need no stinking walls

We don’t need no Trebucation.

we don’t need no portal contol.
Anet, don’t take our rams away.

Yeah I mean who needs walls,doors or siege for 3 hours? Longview looks nice like that. too bad someone repaired 1 wall.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Agreed, if FA had NNK to pick up where our oceanics left off, that would be a force to be reckoned with

That would be quite the interesting combination.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

The fact that you people are having so much trouble understanding what he said here is making me facepalm. You can try to say meaning doesn’t come through as well in text all you want, but wow.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

When people have difficulty interpreting the written word, it usually is a failing of the author.

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

This is why Megermma is better than your servers. Guild NOVA in charge of porting in JP; Pro Cmdrs leading JP zergs; Lewd Rezs. Also Anet employees waiting for JP ports. Hi to nice uD and OBEY FA guys that actually 1v1ed me before other FA ruined it.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

When people have difficulty interpreting the written word, it usually is a failing of the author.

Lol what?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

tofu elemental so hot

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

Lol what?

Exactly

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Not sure if this would be true. There just would have been more even pvdooring. Mag/DB would divy up the daytime points, NA prime would be competitive, overnight FA would pvdoor. That does not sound more fun, just more even points wise. FA could really make a push in T2 if we could get some of that sweet, sweet daytime coverage you’all got on your server. How did you get so many transient laborers onto your servers?

Nah night time currently DB it out PPTing FA so doubtful they would be PvDooring anything.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

This is why Megermma is better than your servers. Guild NOVA in charge of porting in JP; Pro Cmdrs leading JP zergs; Lewd Rezs. Also Anet employees waiting for JP ports. Hi to nice uD and OBEY FA guys that actually 1v1ed me before other FA ruined it.

You’re better because you don’t have Anet employees? Please esplain…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

You’re better because you don’t have Anet employees? Please esplain…

Or maybe ours don’t wait for ports!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Nothing wrong with waiting for JP portals… How do you know that employee didn’t design or test that JP and is bored to death of it? Just sayin’… Anet employees don’t really reflect upon a server anyway.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Nothing wrong with waiting for JP portals… How do you know that employee didn’t design or test that JP and is bored to death of it? Just sayin’… Anet employees don’t really reflect upon a server anyway.

He is probably testing how OP mesmer portals are.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: PaulV.3245

PaulV.3245

Didnt someone say earlier that they wanted a fair & fun fight this week ?
Here’s an idea, try fighting people that actually have players instead of zerg kitting them.

Unless, opps, that is your idea of fun, we’re just on the receiving end.
And yes, you can say this is a snapshot in time; it is. But then ask what major guilds from FA and DB were playing @ 10PM EST Tues. They are the “regulars” and represent each’s server. That coorelates to how these shameless servers prefer to play = pick on the lil guy.

Call it “strategy” – but u all know who’s coming in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd so please…

This is the fun and fair fight they love talking about

Attachments:

in WvW

Chaba.5410

He is probably testing how OP mesmer portals are.

Good one.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

qq qq
That coorelates to how these shameless servers prefer to play = pick on the lil guy.
This is the fun and fair fight they love talking about

Ahh, yes – I remember my first 2v1. Congrats on popping your cherry Magrubmans!

(edited by Maniac.5163)

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

What a bunch of nice fellows, leaving my level 6 Engineer alone.

They just went on their merry way.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: PaulV.3245

PaulV.3245

@ Maniac
- I see what guilds you rep sir.
Tell me, did they happen to be on at that time…. I wonder.

I do not expect any constructive arguments or explanation as to this behavior; I am just pointing out a fact – a fact that you conveniently left out w/ your select choice of cut/paste.

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

What a bunch of nice fellows, leaving my level 6 Engineer alone.

They just went on their merry way.

That’s us! XD

-Delune (Drgn) [FA]

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Sorry I’ve been so absent lately… I’ve been working on learning how to use this shiny new blue blob on my head. I think I’m starting to get the hang of it! Wiping FA zergies in DB bl and successfully keeping it around 80-100% (at any given time) blue was super fun! Everyone following me did awesome, and very cooperative, and I have to give props to [EA] and [Krew] for all of their help with helping me build the confidence to actually use the thing!

Happy hunting!

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Unfortunately that isn’t how it works though and a reason why using absolute numbers when talking about how many people a guild has killed is silly. The thing is, if that 7 man squad kills 1 guy, it will add up to 7 kills if all they do is tote up how many individual kills they each got and each did enough damage for it to register as a kill for them. If at the other extreme each of the 7 had a hand in killing all of those 5000, then I think it would work out to about 1 kill every 2 minutes over a 24-hour period.

(edited by Ordibble.3092)

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Been busy with removing snow the last few days. But heres a vid from friday night defending our bls. Great working with WAR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzHqVd8wPaw

I think BT members may appreciate it the most. We feel our 2 guilds are always running into eachother and we feel you guys have become our rival guild

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR