Ferg's Night Crew

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Mixs.4015

Mixs.4015

[BS] Bloody Swagmen is an Australian based guild – we have started to run WvW during the night shift, our main objective is to stop the “night cappers” in our borderland.
Although we are not big as guilds go we make up for it by being smart, picking our targets and being mobile when needed.
We hunt the server which gives the best result to our server score and those who get in our way or attack our borderland
Anyone running during the time we are active are invited to run with us.
We also welcome players from Australia and New Zealand to join our guild
(kiwis need to bring their own sheep)

Mixs – Guild Leader
Bloody Swagmen – Ferg’s Night Crew

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Rattlehead.1476

Rattlehead.1476

Ferg’s Garrison(guild claimed by BS) was the only standing garrison left during the Sorrows Furnace Invasion this morning(aussie time) so a large thank you to all those who came to help.

This is the 5th failed SF attempt at capturing the Garrison and the only thing they haven’t managed to capture so far this week. Given it’s one of the harder points to take this is always a positive thing to stop them from gaining a complete borderlands capture.

Also last night(Aussie time) not only was our BL largely uncontested, but we had all of the Sorrow’s Borderlands controlled short of their Garrison, good work to all that helped with that as well. Hopefully we can continue to grow and become an imposing force to stop the regular SF “night cappings” we have encountered in the past.

Jadeikins: Friendly neighbourhood Thief
Lady Nikh: The Goddess of Victory ^_^

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

maybe ill see you, ive been dungeoning a lot because of the stale match and trying to sleep during your prime time since im NA… like now i should have been asleep already ><

im sure i dont speak for only myself when i say glad to have you around

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Rattlehead.1476

dont wanna make it to easy for the bugger’s now do we :-)

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I think I love you.
If I ever see you online I may send you 10g or something…

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Rattlehead.1476

no worries mate, it’s always fun, just try to hold on to as much as possible while im sleeping

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Thanks for the dedication guys !

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

I heard rumour there was a small night crew gradually forming on our server. And when I pulled an all-niter recently I got to see it for myself. Great work guys! Glad to know someone has our back when we’re hibernating.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Mixs.4015

Great to see there’s some appreciation out there for our efforts

Mixs – Guild Leader

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

Yeah this is great news for Ferg, keep up the good fight!

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I stuck around last night till about 2:00 AM. Saw a few of your Guild around. Let me be one of the many Ferg players to thank the lot of you. Gods know we could use a night squad.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Stasis.5630

Stasis.5630

Nice to hear a guild stepping up on this. Gets frustrating when you only have 6 people total to defend fergs overnight. happy to run with you guys if you need some numbers we have a few auzzies/kiwis in Yarr

Ed Lecoulte // Engineer [DAWN]
Blackgate

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: rammyg.8602

rammyg.8602

This should help Fergs doing day squad and night squad. Our fellow nationalities need to sleep sometime! Keep up the good work guys, we will get there To the Fergs!

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

Nite Crew Update.

Last nite (Monday evening Aussie time) BS was shocked to log in on a total of 3 camps under FC control. BS commanders managed to reclaim 200+ points off of SF. Thanks to all who joined the push and defend those points over nite. Hope you can join us again tonite to achieve the same.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Nite Crew Update.

Last nite (Monday evening Aussie time) BS was shocked to log in on a total of 3 camps under FC control. BS commanders managed to reclaim 200+ points off of SF. Thanks to all who joined the push and defend those points over nite. Hope you can join us again tonite to achieve the same.

This makes me so excited you just cant even believe!!! I LOVE YOU

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

Thank you guys! I’m glad we have some night crew!

Add- Just wanted to say thank you again!

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

(edited by scooby treat.8420)

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Mixs.4015

Just spent a few hours with all the guys running the night shift – Stonemist Castle was taken, kudos to Yarr and their Golem Army … what was the best out of all was seeing all the different guilds working together – no arguments or whining, just everyone pitching in and helping out … awesome to see.

great job by everyone who was there /salute

Mixs – Guild Leader

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: rammyg.8602

rammyg.8602

Can hardly believe after taking Stonemist both SF and ET were trebbing North and South of Stonemist walls at the same time! Both North and South walls collapsed, but we had a fantastic team North and South holding the open walls against SF and ET. Thankgawd that last Yak came in to reinforce the walls we held it with open walls for almost 30mins! Thanks to everyone saving Stonemist as well as holding our own borders. Brilliant effort everyone! Can’t wait for more fantastic teamwork!

Marquess Maple xx

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Rattlehead.1476

It was a hell of a blast, and CoSA is always great for a fun fight, they help make some of these nights highly enjoyable.

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

Nite Crew update.

Last nite (Tuesday evening Aussie time) after pushing SF out of our Bl we began to take back EB when we suddenly had a call for help defending Yarr’s golem rush. BS commanders led there followers to the golem formation for the push. Yarr’s © justice led the golems to a decisive front gate strike. Supported by BS ground © Mix and co- commanders Vic, Nug, maple. In less than 15 min we had controll of SM.

Upgrades where immediately paid for and Yarr took guild claming. Without even a moments rest ET ( so much for cease fire) had 2 treb’s hitting the north gate. 5 mins after that 20 hungry eyed ET at the north gate. After driving them back into their keep we got word from SM south west " we are being Trebed from wildcreek" (SF) 20+ SF are here. After a few moments both wall had collapsed! © Vic held the north with fury unheard of while © Nug pushed Sf back into the hole they cralled out of .

We knew we needed to knock over wildcreek If we were to have any piece at SM. that began the 2 hour siege of wildcreek but eventually it fell, As we said hello to some dreary eyed morning crew. Thanks to all who showed up and helped BS hold a +300 score for most of the nite.

(edited by XxNuggetxX.7823)

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Mixs.4015

Last night (Valentines Day in US) [BS] had its regular Friday guild event in WvW, after cleaning our map of any "riff raff " we had a bit of a look around and settled on SF Borderland to have some fun .. low and behold SF were not at home .. we painted the map Blue for them.. yep entire map including the guards were blue ..
Great job by everyone who joined in from other guilds
(hope you enjoyed yourselves , I sure did)

There were other things done during the evening but I will leave that for others to post.

Again thank you to everyone outside of our guild who joined in on the kama train.

Mixs – Guild Leader

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

A short video of the Friday nite Guild WVW Event.

BS nite crew come join us

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

Another Video of BS in action WvWvW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT5J098K0ic

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Venn.7623

Venn.7623

Keep up the good work

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

Just letting you FC guys know we are still here.

We are active most nites from 5pm austime (1:00-2:00am U.S.A)
till morning shift kickes in around 10:30 11:00pm austime (7:000-8:00)

with the steep increase in ET nite Crew (30-40ppl) it has become harder to hold as much as we could 2 weeks ago. I urge any Aussie players to come join us (join the guild or just come for the nite run)

we are gathering 10-20 ppl on nite runs now thanks to all those who come on a regular run but we still need more!

surprisingly SF is undermanned at these times and ET has been allowed to Steam on thru EB and our BL. if we can get a few more and stop there nite terror we can very posibly get our Blue position back!!!

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

Hey guys, I play on FC during 7to8 eastern, I just wanted to say keep up the good work, night capping(plus pop) is what screwed us over with Kain, and you guys are a big help

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Just letting you FC guys know we are still here.

We are active most nites from 5pm austime (1:00-2:00am U.S.A)
till morning shift kickes in around 10:30 11:00pm austime (7:000-8:00)

with the steep increase in ET nite Crew (30-40ppl) it has become harder to hold as much as we could 2 weeks ago. I urge any Aussie players to come join us (join the guild or just come for the nite run)

we are gathering 10-20 ppl on nite runs now thanks to all those who come on a regular run but we still need more!

surprisingly SF is undermanned at these times and ET has been allowed to Steam on thru EB and our BL. if we can get a few more and stop there nite terror we can very posibly get our Blue position back!!!

I think you guys took SM a total of at least 3 times in last 24hrs from us that I witnessed. For being the server with the least numbers right now would hate to see what you guys would be capable with even numbers. Always good fights with you guys and a shame the way the numbers turned two weeks ago.

But if you keep up the amazing tactics and get a few more people out there….there is now doubt in my mind that you will blast to blue again. Can’t remember if it was last night or this morning but the siege you guys set up in Rouges had us in a tizzy, so much yelling and fighting in map chat. (and can imagine you guys reaped in a lots of bags and badges)

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Rattlehead.1476

Earlier this week we had the EB painted red all for SFs last keep and two of their towers, we were surprised at how little resistance SF seemed to be putting up compared to past weeks, and even more surprised when it was ET who was first to start fighting hard, taking the paper gated SM in a heart beat, end result was some bloody great fun fighting in and around SM/overlook, especially once SF found the hole we had trebbed in the north west outter wall. That night was the most memorable nights of this weeks fighting, it wasn’t unique or a one off occasion, but just great fun, which left me sorely disappointed that all my footage of the night came out a corrupted unsalvagable waste of space.

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Prince Moonstar.7654

Prince Moonstar.7654

Fahlen Moonstar salutes you and your guild.

Fahlen Moonstar. Always willing to help even on the suicide missions.

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

Thanks for what you’re doing! You all are true heroes…it takes real skill and a heavy dose of mule stubbornness to be a part of this server and help it become more competitive. The folks on high-pop servers don’t know what they are missing.

/salute

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Dobri.9804

Dobri.9804

A thanks from me too Today is probably the first day I saw FC hit +340. Glad to have joined the big party and too bad I couldn’t take that Golem suit home… And my stash blew up with it too

Taerima (Dungeon Guardian), Xeona Shadow (Thief), Dobchan (Ranger)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ3rXeSXZ4w
Fergie, and proud!

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Thanks from me too. Seeing all the non-green color fuels my hate fire. :P

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Dobri.9804

Dobri.9804

And fighting against insurmountable odds and much better populated servers fuels mine

Taerima (Dungeon Guardian), Xeona Shadow (Thief), Dobchan (Ranger)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ3rXeSXZ4w
Fergie, and proud!

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

Little update on last nite:

Due in part to the efforts for the nite crew and all that came along ( Thanks to all that came to support us ) we have takken 2nd place. We will continue to make the rounds at nite over the next couple days to gain a good lead on ET.

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

Well done everyone from last nite. We are re affirming that the FC nite crew is the bestin T8.

thanks to the 30+ ppl that showed up to take the lead from ET and hold a +290 for most of the nite we overtook ET and gaind a 2k lead on our watch well done all.

We welcome everyone to help increase our lead tonight in the BS friday nite (aussie time) event.

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Mixs.4015

Yes that was a great turnout Nugget and a big thanks to all concerned – here’s a screenshot that was taken just before I had to log.

Attachments:

Mixs – Guild Leader

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Iskandor.9415

Iskandor.9415

Yes! Small group or not we finally have more people instead of less on Ferg! And just in time, too, because… well… after we turned our border back Red, SF’s swarm began to happen. So have a score update along with my appropriately dead body.

EDIT: and of course, the posted image contains the only scores that MATTER.

Attachments:

Isquen – Ranger – Ferguson’s Crossing
Sabrina Norofski – Mesmer – Ferguson’s Crossing
Representing Elsendor Militia (who?)

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Mixs.4015

Just a heads up for our Night Crew Commanders – Meeting of Guild Leaders and Commanders this Sunday morning – 11am AEST (may pay to check your clocks, daylight savings should be due to kick in) Meeting will be held in the Heart of the Mists.

Mixs – Guild Leader

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

Posted by: Phaeron.8607

Phaeron.8607

As a shout out to our excellent night crew, thanks for all your hard work. I enjoy popping on from time to time in the morning and seeing our lands painted red. Even if i can’t stay. I know it all turns green by the time i get to log back on in the afternoon time (CST zone). Still it feels good.
If you haven’t heard, someone paid for FC to get it’s own TS server. I’ve logged on with a newly downloaded Teamspeak 3 client. When you connect the the url is “ts67.light-speed.com: 7520”. There should be someone around logged into it to help if you have any issues logging on. Keep up the good work.

Ferg's Night Crew

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

Thanks for the confedence boost. it always nice to hear from our FC comrades that we make you smile every now and then.