Ferguson's Crossing / Kaineng / Devona (7-12)

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Hackers exist on all sides. And that isn’t 20 people. That’s just a minion necro and a couple of mesmers.

You might notice that every “defender” has a different guild tag and none of them say “beast”.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

@ktith
“Why oh why is DR trying to stay in T8. You guys are winning, but you’re losing rating because you’re holding back….you’re losing people because of this fact alone…win harder.”

They are scared thats why. They only fight if they have the numbers maybe 1 time out of 20 one of them might turn and fight other than that they run with their tails tucked. So if they move up they won’t have the numbers anymore and probably a lot will jump ship if it gets hard for them (the new guilds not the old ones).

Here is a pic if you see me please stop and fight don’t run I just want to fight!

Right when I get back in the game another DR running come on fight its 1vs1 why are you in WvW if you going to run!

Attachments:

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

(edited by scooby treat.8420)

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

I could care less about being outnumbered. Fighting the DR zergs can be very fun.

What ISN’T fun is seeing 15-20 people refusing to come and fight 4-5 guys.

Tonight I had more greens /sleep or /laugh from a distance or even atop a tower that we chased them into, than people who engaged. We fought outside that tower for 20 minutes, then you guys come out, drop ballistas on the bridge, and still wipe? How do you even keep playing after something like that?

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

I could care less about being outnumbered. Fighting the DR zergs can be very fun.

Tonight I had more greens /sleep or /laugh from a distance or even atop a tower that we chased them into, than people who engaged. We fought outside that tower for 20 minutes, then you guys come out, drop ballistas on the bridge, and still wipe? How do you even keep playing after something like that?

Yep, that seems like how it always is.

One thing I would like to know is who the freak sits on DR’s tower siege stuff like ALL day. Anytime I go to a DR tower, there is someone up there on the siege just waiting. They don’t ever come out, they just wait and then fire their siege weapons.

Are you guys hiring low wage workers from third world countries to do this?

Look I can only speak for myself on this matter.

Do not get me wrong. We love playing against you guys most of the time. NoQQ, Envy, LARP, and many more guilds. But I personally am tired of the matchups. I am not scared of the higher tiers. I am not worried about getting my kitten kicked by higher tiers either.

We all know each others strats by now, we have played against each other for so long that it is kinda meh..

Literally the only thing that matters to [PRO] is this http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

That is what we base all of decisions on. Who we attack and how we choose who gets second place on this server. That might seem a little bit of a bold statement, but for the past two weeks we have chosen who is going to be second on the server. And that server is the server that will benefit us in this whacky kitten points system that Anet uses.

Bottom line is we want to move up and play different servers. LARP, NoQQ if you guys switch servers to keep playing against DR. More power to you. Hopefully that server will have more coverage then the last one. Hopefully it will have more WvWers then the last.

Many battles and much respect between all three servers. But we just wanna move up!

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

LOL to Devona choosing who was in second place…Devona had nothing to do with it. Kaineng chose to take a vacation, and then to boot a lot of Kaineng folks left the Server. THOSE are the reasons Kaineng isn’t in 3rd anymore. YOU had nothing to do with it.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

No, he is actually right.

For once.

Devona’s gets to play kingmaker if they want to. And they did.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Draygo.9473

and RED and SoCo

;)

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

KwayZee.5742

LOL to Devona choosing who was in second place…Devona had nothing to do with it. Kaineng chose to take a vacation, and then to boot a lot of Kaineng folks left the Server. THOSE are the reasons Kaineng isn’t in 3rd anymore. YOU had nothing to do with it.

I’m not going to argue with you about it. But do you notice that we attack the server that is in second place? Because that would yield us the most points.. 2 weeks ago it was Ferg who ended up third place. Last week was Kain. This week is Ferg again, although this week we are having more trouble because Kain’s pop has dropped and Ferg has had an influx.

In order for us to get the maximum points that we can we need to beat you guys by LARGE margins. 2 weeks ago we barely won and we still ended up losing 70 points which hurt a lot.

Now we are less then 50 points away from moving up. Were hitting it hard this week and hopefully next week we will have different opponents. We will have to learn different strats and come up with new ones of our own. We will probably have to be more organized as an entire server instead of a per guild basis or a couple of guild basis.

Time for a change and hopefully that will come sooner then later.

[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

I’m not going to argue with you about it. But do you notice that we attack the server that is in second place? Because that would yield us the most points.. 2 weeks ago it was Ferg who ended up third place. Last week was Kain. This week is Ferg again, although this week we are having more trouble because Kain’s pop has dropped and Ferg has had an influx.

In order for us to get the maximum points that we can we need to beat you guys by LARGE margins. 2 weeks ago we barely won and we still ended up losing 70 points which hurt a lot.

Now we are less then 50 points away from moving up. Were hitting it hard this week and hopefully next week we will have different opponents. We will have to learn different strats and come up with new ones of our own. We will probably have to be more organized as an entire server instead of a per guild basis or a couple of guild basis.

Time for a change and hopefully that will come sooner then later.

I notice Devona often smashing their faces on it, yes. Even with the crap amount of people we’ve got now with 2 of our biggest Guilds leaving for Fergs you STILL have tremendous difficulty. Last week you hit essentially empty Keeps/Towers in KBL. Congrats, your pride in accomplishing much door busting with little to no organized resistance is noted and scoffed at. You can’t honestly think YOU are the reason Kaineng was basically a no-show last week…it was announced even before the week started most people were taking a break. I can’t count the number of times I went to KBL, killed some people, then shrugged and let them have whatever they were attacking because I simply didn’t care..

Ferguson fought hard for where they are now…but they generally just don’t care about the score. Their “Score” are the number of dead Devona bodies littering the ground.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Dat e-feel got hurt bro?

Your server got you there with its immense population. Don’t even think PRO had anything to do with it, LOL.

Can we please get second this week master? I don’t know what I will do if you don’t allow us too.

[One]

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Pro is apart of DR’s population….

If you want kaineng in second you are going to have to take fergs BL before wednesday.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Pro is apart of DR’s population….

If you want kaineng in second you are going to have to take fergs BL before wednesday.

Oh no! When you challenge them like that they will send their entire force at you in order to ensure it happens! Just think of all the Loot Bags that will be born of such an event!

…Wait…I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

we have chosen who is going to be second on the server.

LOL

I am sorry, that’s just to good.

[One]

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

“We r more, that mean we r betta ahahahaha” … lol
Chaster, Archon, Ktyz, Klazart, wth r u?
For u know ppl, kaineng is not fightin this week :S
So im leavin Kaineng, gl guys ^^
Isfirdr … thief that run a lot ><

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Hackers exist on all sides. And that isn’t 20 people. That’s just a minion necro and a couple of mesmers.

You might notice that every “defender” has a different guild tag and none of them say “beast”.

No way, man. You can clearly see an Illusionary Berserker and a Shadow Minion manning the ballistas. Check your eyesight.

TLDR: It was a joke

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

KwayZee.5742

LOL

Believe what you want Chris. We know what we have been doing. Why do you think you guys are even on points?

Week 47: From 2012-11-17 to 2012-11-24 we knocked Ferg below Kain.
Week 48: From 2012-11-25 to 2012-12-01 we screwed up and Kain took second again costing us 86 points.

Week 49: From 2012-12-02 to 2012-12-07 Ferg took second and we gained points.

Now this week unless Kain just rolls over to Ferg to screw us over, we are going to knock Ferg to third so we gain the most points that we can. Mark my words Mr. Chris Ivey.

[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Oozo.7856

So yeah today I discovered something pleasant.. People in Kaineng are using hacks! First I saw a Sylvari Necro fly away when I was kind of owning him, and later on I find several other flying Kains. Also I have had the issue of not being able to finish people off. 1 of those was a fly hacker so I’m almost certain that that is also a hack.

Sad to see that you guys have hackers on your side!

I saw the same Necro. I tried to do us all a favor and report him, but apparently, there is not an option to report hackers/exploiters…which makes no sense at all.

I asked Habib about this and he actually directly replied.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Bots-in-WvW-3/first#post923768

in WvW

Oozo.7856

One thing I would like to know is who the freak sits on DR’s tower siege stuff like ALL day. Anytime I go to a DR tower, there is someone up there on the siege just waiting. They don’t ever come out, they just wait and then fire their siege weapons.

You know a lot of these complaints swing the other way as well. :P

Ferg and Kain both have huge 20+ zergs that roll us all the time and if we go any where near an enemy tower or keep we take cannon and ballista fire. And I always ask the same thing that you just asked. Who in the hell are these people who sit on seige all day just hoping to hit someone once or twice with a cannon?

in WvW

Draygo.9473

We are fighting this week…

:/

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

…2 of our biggest Guilds leaving for Fergs…

What guilds?

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

LOL

Believe what you want Chris. We know what we have been doing. Why do you think you guys are even on points?

Week 47: From 2012-11-17 to 2012-11-24 we knocked Ferg below Kain.
Week 48: From 2012-11-25 to 2012-12-01 we screwed up and Kain took second again costing us 86 points.

Week 49: From 2012-12-02 to 2012-12-07 Ferg took second and we gained points.

Now this week unless Kain just rolls over to Ferg to screw us over, we are going to knock Ferg to third so we gain the most points that we can. Mark my words Mr. Chris Ivey.

LOL

Interesting, haven’t cared too much about the score til now. Naw, still don’t care but i see an opportunity to mess with some things :-p.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
NoQQ Leader

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Etna.1634

Do not get me wrong. We love playing against you guys most of the time. NoQQ, Envy, LARP, and many more guilds. But I personally am tired of the matchups. I am not scared of the higher tiers. I am not worried about getting my kitten kicked by higher tiers either.

We all know each others strats by now, we have played against each other for so long that it is kinda meh..

Literally the only thing that matters to [PRO] is this http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

That is what we base all of decisions on. Who we attack and how we choose who gets second place on this server. That might seem a little bit of a bold statement, but for the past two weeks we have chosen who is going to be second on the server. And that server is the server that will benefit us in this whacky kitten points system that Anet uses.

Bottom line is we want to move up and play different servers. LARP, NoQQ if you guys switch servers to keep playing against DR. More power to you. Hopefully that server will have more coverage then the last one. Hopefully it will have more WvWers then the last.

Many battles and much respect between all three servers. But we just wanna move up!

We just want to stop you from moving up and if I was some kind of commander I would make a deal with Kaineng right away; defend your own BL and go offense in EB or DBL and we’ll keep the offense in the other. Tbh that’s the only way one of Ferg or Kain can win this tier also we don’t have a clue what’s commin down if you guys move up. A speculation but what does feel like a logic one is that the server falling down will be pretty much dead, if people hasn’t left it already they will when they finally get moved down to last tier and PvD isn’t much fun. There is no lack of targets on Devona also I like the rivalry this constant matchup provides. It’s true that you guys decide who takes the 2nd place but that’s also alot depending on that Ferg and Kain constantly keep fighting eachother.

[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

A deal with FC meant nothing last night. We had a DR zerg attacking our keep for something like 2 hrs. They trebbed the lower part from SM, came around the east side of the inner keep, and put 2 holes in the wall with well guarded cats. I joked it was a conspiracy in chat and to my surprise, I got agreement. I hope DR goes after FC, cause we need a break….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

You’ll get Eredon Terrace for T8. They literally were only able to field 30 people on their home BL and about 20 everywhere else (if that). That’s all they had left in them when they slipped into 3rd in T7 last week. If DR manages to ever move up, you’ll be facing GoM for sure and likely HoD for a week or two unless they gain pop or fall flat into T8 in which Kaineng would be bumped up into T7 with DR eventually.

It’s all prediction at this point, but DR got sloppy and has pissed some guilds off (from what I know for sure) and I think you’ll be finding yourselves shorter on numbers in the coming matchup. This is a shame for my former home that prided itself on “proper” WvW conduct and activities.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Etna.1634

A deal with FC meant nothing last night. We had a DR zerg attacking our keep for something like 2 hrs. They trebbed the lower part from SM, came around the east side of the inner keep, and put 2 holes in the wall with well guarded cats. I joked it was a conspiracy in chat and to my surprise, I got agreement. I hope DR goes after FC, cause we need a break….

Putting DR on the defense is something we can only achieve working together but since we’re all fighting for ourself it’s easy pickings for DR to chose what they want to focus on and steer everything ecactly like they want it.

[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

So yeah today I discovered something pleasant.. People in Kaineng are using hacks! First I saw a Sylvari Necro fly away when I was kind of owning him, and later on I find several other flying Kains. Also I have had the issue of not being able to finish people off. 1 of those was a fly hacker so I’m almost certain that that is also a hack.

Tonight i saw and reported a Kaineng using the speed hack. He was from the [CNB] guild, thats about 4-5 times this week I’ve heard of that particular guild having members using hacks. Hopefully the reports will get reviewed and some accounts will get banned.

@ LARP/NoQQ — not sure if i understand your concept of war. You claim u like to just fight, ignoring server rankings and such. But you jump ship from Kain and run to Ferg. Not like there wasnt any fighting on Kain. Then you claim in the forums, at least NoQQ has, that when DR moves up you’re going to transfer to the #1 ranked server in that bracket. You claim that DR hasnt got any Wv3rs in general, with a few exceptions, you boast and chest thump about how great you are….yet you want to transfer to continue to fight DR? Sounds like that’s a huge compliment to everyone on DR. I mean, if you were as good as you keep ranting in the forums and if we’re so easy to kill and you want nothing but a good fight…why transfer? Obviously your forum rants are fake, you must think DR is a serious threat and great competition.

But on a side note: no real need after this to even address you 2 as you did nothing on Kaineng to help with server advancement, and from what I’m told, nothing on Ferg either. Still not sure why if u just want to fight you dont do sPvP or tPvP….unless you tried and it didnt work out as planned. Well gluck to yas!

@Chris: I was gaining respect for you, until now. When u was on DR you publicly chatted how you’re only in Wv3 for exp/karma trains. You got a very bad rep for it and then you bounced to Ferg. Started hearing good things about you there, and ur Np guild. But lets be honest a bit. Pretty much the only time i see Np is just like when i see SoS…in force of 20+. If you cant zerg I only see the dedicated Wv3rs from Np in the fight. 90% of what I see you do, when Im online, is PvDoor. Just like SoS late night…nobody is on so they take their 25-30+ zerg and PvDoor the maps. But you hit some defense you’re zerg tends to fall to pieces. Np and SoS have both been crushed at your Hills repeatedly by 6-8 DR players. At one point SoS just stopped trying to take it back, now we dont even bother taking it cuz no fights anymore.

And the end: All servers have their “primetime” zergs, their offshift teams, their soloist…etc.

Ton of great players on all 3 servers and I’m sure you all will keep up the great matches. When DR moves up a tier I’ll be watching closely what you all do. I fully expect Kaineng to take the bracket after DR and we’ll meet again maybe. Ferg..well, short of getting some guilds/players in there that want to advance and not just do PvP….pretty sure Ferg will be the “bottom of the bucket” for the unforseen future.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Etna.1634

Dredknight, you still haven’t answered my question I asked last week; Since you think we don’t do anything to help why did your guild want NoQQ to move to Devona?

You’re like Goebbels and Baghdad Bob in the same person, you constantly just make stuff up as you go.

We [LARP] moved to Ferg cause Devona wasn’t an option and we wanted to fight some new faces and guilds (read Kainengs) since the tier been the same forever. We moved before everyone else, we had no idea WAR and iSpy was gonna move and it wasn’t certain NoQQ was gonna move. That’s all there is to it, I’ve said it before but since you love to just try to hammer in your agenda it got lost on you.

We get nothing except love from the guys on Ferg so what you’re being told is just another made up story trying to promote your agenda. Baghdad Goebbels try to stick to the truth for once.

[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

[ENVY] kitten mesmers. Isn’t it time you let me kill you at least once? Great fight at Champ’s Demense just now, beat us 3v1 (I was the lvl 20 Ele); thought we had you at one point, but nooooooooo!!. Congrats on getting the kills before the others showed up!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

I saw the same Necro. I tried to do us all a favor and report him, but apparently, there is not an option to report hackers/exploiters…which makes no sense at all.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Bots-in-WvW-3/first#post923768

Good stuff right there. One other thing I have seen this past week so far for the first time in this match-up has been a huge increase in people using alt f4 when downed. I understand someone could get pretty kittened off at gettin zerged over and over and do it completely out of frustration MAYBE once, but 1v1 no one else around and you log??? Had it happen to me three times just last night (different guilds) and my guildmate had the same guy/gal do it 4 fights in a row. Makes no sense to come back to the same exact spot, fight the same player and do that. Just go play hello kitty.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: Valorwing.2865

Valorwing.2865

You know Ive come to like a lot of the players from our Tier but all I hear from some of them recently is a bunch of whining about zergs again and how “oh man we did all this but if not for this and that we would have won” or "ya we wiped you dirty DR you guys have no skill because I have made a biased decision based on my on how badly we rolled you guys and decided that you guys are all bad and need nothing but zergs to win QQ.

I dont know why you insist on putting yourself in these situations in the first place if you are so angry about them. How long are you going to brag about unimportant stuff. DR “may” have nothing but zergs but we at least arent a bunch of babies and sore losers who start getting vicious and begin to act like little pricks the moment we can.

I used to like LARP for example but ALL I hear from you guys is the same everyday. We wiped a zerg. We wiped a zerg umad? We wiped a zerg umad? We wiped a zerg umad? Real classy guys. How about you grow up and stop embarrassing your guild. I like to think the guys from LARP I enjoy fighting arent a bunch of hypocrite arrogant babies who overexaggerate every victory. The same goes for a lot of guilds but LARP was just an example. My respect for a lot of guilds diminished a lot these past few weeks for them.

Jaded Imperfection

in WvW

dank.3680

Chris when you were on DR you were a joke. Now that you’re on Ferg you’re even more of a joke. We specifically tell our scaled up 80s to murder you while our regular 80s take out your crew.

On DR I have to admit Chris annoyed me quite a bit. But since he moved to Ferg he has grown by leaps and bounds as a commander, and is shown nothing but respect and love from everyone on the server.

—And now just some random rambling in response to a lot of different posts in this topic I’m not going to take the time to quote.

I’m not going to knock the Devona zergs because I love the oodles of lootbags. My WvW income probably tripled since coming to Ferg, it’s great.

As much as I think PRO is arrogant, yet not great PvP’ers. They do at least try to play the objectives which is the way they want to WvW and is their prerogative.

I honestly don’t care who wins or loses the matchup and pretty much only care about the PvP. But I have no less respect for people who are focused on just objectives, as that’s part of the functionality of WvW.. Before you ask the reason I don’t play sPvP instead is because I love the large scale of WvW. Nothing to me is more fun then being on the outnumbered side of the 5v15. I like the unpredictability of when I’m going to run into enemies or being in a battle and suddenly having to run because a 1v3 turned into 1v20. Amongst many other things that WvW offers, that sPvP doesn’t.

That doesn’t mean I won’t jump in on an assault.. Or be the guy solo trying to defend an objective.. Or even sometimes spend hours guarding a keep relaying info to my team and such. It just means the open world PvP part is the most fun part for me.

I think some people need to remember this is just a game, and convert their hate into a more jesting yet competitive attitude. I may Tbag PRO’s and throw rams on them etc, but it’s just in fun, at the end of the day I don’t know you and it doesn’t matter who you are.

(edited by dank.3680)

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Drednyte, you should focus more on actually winning the matchup instead of what LARP is doing. Maybe you’re just jealous that every 5 or so post in this forums the “non-factors” are brought up in one way or another, meanwhile finding a mention of PRO outside of self promotion or response to said promotion is not possible. Here’s a tip, actually man up and break free of tier 8, then maybe you can boast like you attempt to on these post. In the meantime, enjoy barely winning a matchup when you field 4 bgs full of population = to what each of us can field over 1.

And in regards to respect, this is a PvP game we’re playing here, forums wars can be just as fun as the battle. I will continue to encourage post calling out Devona zergs, who is it gonna upset??? You realize these same masses will be transfering away as soon as things go south, possibly as soon as friday if you guys fail to move up again.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

(edited by Tiglie.5834)

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

Honestly, I believe you and I’m not really surprised.

PRO is a big guild. It is probably bigger than Envy, NoQQ and LARP combined. PRO also, on average, has less skilled/geared players than the aforementioned 3 guilds. Don’t get me wrong, PRO DOES have some good players. But their sheer size basically necessitates that many of their players aren’t very good.

As far as points go though, numbers matter far more than skill. So, it really is no surprise to me that a huge guild like PRO can highly influence who comes in second place.

As for me though, I don’t really care. I play WvW to fight players, the points and objective taking is almost always just a means to that end for me. I may want to take a tower or camp just to goad people into attacking it. But I don’t really care about holding it…I just want to kill.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Allied Shade.8409

Allied Shade.8409

Dear Kain,

Sorry that we had to over run you, but somehow you all gave up after we breaked your outer gate at bay, and no, we did not outnumbered you at that part, you even grabbed some land during that fight.

Your Sincerely,

Devona

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

Ehh transferred to a winning server this week following my guild buddies………
And guess what , the PVdoor and 20 steamroll 5 people gets boring really really fast
WvW became so boring that its more fun to grind mobs over and over again for mats

So when is Devona moving up a tier?

Ill be waiting with enthusiam for my transfer timer to refresh.

Its either GoM to stalk Devs which we have lots of scores to settle with

Or back to Kain to face a new imposing, threat. aka eredons terrace
Tough decision
Sounds fun though

Oh and Isdfir u left? Im not amused

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

aww man. I like you! Don’t leave. You’re awesome.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Dear Kain,

Sorry that we had to over run you, but somehow you all gave up after we breaked your outer gate at bay, and no, we did not outnumbered you at that part, you even grabbed some land during that fight.

Your Sincerely,

Devona

It’s that thing called “Sleeping” or “Working”. Hope you enjoyed beating up doors. I imagine they killed half your zergs while the few people went and took some undefended things because they stood no chance against your Zergs.(Make the claim you want of not outnumbering people, considering the time you took the stuff, there’s no one on Kaineng then.)

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

[ENVY] kitten mesmers. Isn’t it time you let me kill you at least once? Great fight at Champ’s Demense just now, beat us 3v1 (I was the lvl 20 Ele); thought we had you at one point, but nooooooooo!!. Congrats on getting the kills before the others showed up!

Lol. Thanks. I find hoarding all the badges for myself lowers my competition.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Aeneasx.1589

You know Ive come to like a lot of the players from our Tier but all I hear from some of them recently is a bunch of whining about zergs again and how “oh man we did all this but if not for this and that we would have won” or "ya we wiped you dirty DR you guys have no skill because I have made a biased decision based on my on how badly we rolled you guys and decided that you guys are all bad and need nothing but zergs to win QQ.

I dont know why you insist on putting yourself in these situations in the first place if you are so angry about them. How long are you going to brag about unimportant stuff. DR “may” have nothing but zergs but we at least arent a bunch of babies and sore losers who start getting vicious and begin to act like little pricks the moment we can.

I used to like LARP for example but ALL I hear from you guys is the same everyday. We wiped a zerg. We wiped a zerg umad? We wiped a zerg umad? We wiped a zerg umad? Real classy guys. How about you grow up and stop embarrassing your guild. I like to think the guys from LARP I enjoy fighting arent a bunch of hypocrite arrogant babies who overexaggerate every victory. The same goes for a lot of guilds but LARP was just an example. My respect for a lot of guilds diminished a lot these past few weeks for them.

Nobody from LARP is bragging. All we try to do is state facts and keep a fire under the collective butts of our enemies.

We do, however, feel the obligation to state the facts and have a general concern for helping others improve their gameplay.

There is a transition that takes place when you’re the best, much like growing old, we’re just trying to share wisdom and teach others how to one day destroy their opponents with the same ease and looking so gd good while they do it. With great power comes great responsibility…

It’s actually a very humble endeavour.

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

(edited by Aeneasx.1589)

in WvW

dank.3680

Dear Kain,

Your Sincerely,

Devona

It’s that thing called “Sleeping” or “Working”. Hope you enjoyed beating up doors. I imagine they killed half your zergs while the few people went and took some undefended things because they stood no chance against your Zergs.(Make the claim you want of not outnumbering people, considering the time you took the stuff, there’s no one on Kaineng then.)

lol.. Me and an Envy mesmer got about 20 kills each harrassing them from behind during that assault. Was fun dodging Kains and downing Dev’s..

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Hey, WP here. We’re kinda unnoticed, but anyway, we’re taking a break from putting hardcore hours into wvw this week. It’s got nothing to do with kains or fergies, just got a little fed up when one of our commanders last night who decided to take half the zerg on a karma/exp train for 2 hours, which put the other half in a quagmire situation. Anyway, your choice, but we came to wvw to actually fight people, not npcs.

So, in return for your PvE escapades, Mr. “Night-time commander only” we are going to focus on fractals/dungeons/building another twilight. Yes, we are going to have 2 of them n__n

Enjoy your karma trains.

Love,
WP

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in WvW

dank.3680

Hey, WP here. We’re kinda unnoticed, but anyway, we’re taking a break from putting hardcore hours into wvw this week. It’s got nothing to do with kains or fergies, just got a little fed up when one of our commanders last night who decided to take half the zerg on a karma/exp train for 2 hours, which put the other half in a quagmire situation. Anyway, your choice, but we came to wvw to actually fight people, not npcs.

So, in return for your PvE escapades, Mr. “Night-time commander only” we are going to focus on fractals/dungeons/building another twilight. Yes, we are going to have 2 of them n__n

Enjoy your karma trains.

Love,
WP

You probably get noticed more then you realize. WP is one of the few Devona guilds I feel I have to be careful when fighting against.

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Dear Kain,

Your Sincerely,

Devona

Pretty much… we were basically defending Bay for the majority of the afternoon yesterday while trying to push their zerg out of north KBL. We celebrated getting a single Dolyak into it in 2 hours of trying. DR zerg cycled through the north for hours, me, a guildmate, [BC], and some others (sorry I can’t remember who else) tried and tried and couldn’t rally the support to cut them off for good (since Bay was constantly flagged). It got old, so a lot of people went to EB for the remainder of the night, myself included. :/

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Enjoy your karma trains.

Love,
WP

Hah, I was there for that. Joke of a commander, really.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

lol.. Me and an Envy mesmer got about 20 kills each harrassing them from behind during that assault. Was fun dodging Kains and downing Dev’s..

Just remember: Always beware the door! They are the Zerg Killers!

in WvW

Aeneasx.1589

Enjoy your karma trains.

Love,
WP

Lol white panther isn’t unnoticed. We see you guys quite often. Usually a nice fight.

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

I notice WP a lot, I’d say you guys have a decent amount of work to do before truly becoming noticeable on a larger and “More impressive” scale though. I’d say you guys need to work a bit more on individual strength as you seem to have group dynamics down pretty well. As an alternative suggestion to help with that, perhaps you guys should try sPvP out for a couple days? Some people talk crap about it, but I honestly think it’s what made me a better player.

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Tonight i saw and reported a Kaineng using the speed hack. He was from the [CNB] guild, thats about 4-5 times this week I’ve heard of that particular guild having members using hacks. Hopefully the reports will get reviewed and some accounts will get banned.

@ LARP/NoQQ — not sure if i understand your concept of war. You claim u like to just fight, ignoring server rankings and such. But you jump ship from Kain and run to Ferg. Not like there wasnt any fighting on Kain. Then you claim in the forums, at least NoQQ has, that when DR moves up you’re going to transfer to the #1 ranked server in that bracket. You claim that DR hasnt got any Wv3rs in general, with a few exceptions, you boast and chest thump about how great you are….yet you want to transfer to continue to fight DR? Sounds like that’s a huge compliment to everyone on DR. I mean, if you were as good as you keep ranting in the forums and if we’re so easy to kill and you want nothing but a good fight…why transfer? Obviously your forum rants are fake, you must think DR is a serious threat and great competition.

But on a side note: no real need after this to even address you 2 as you did nothing on Kaineng to help with server advancement, and from what I’m told, nothing on Ferg either. Still not sure why if u just want to fight you dont do sPvP or tPvP….unless you tried and it didnt work out as planned. Well gluck to yas!

@Chris: I was gaining respect for you, until now. When u was on DR you publicly chatted how you’re only in Wv3 for exp/karma trains. You got a very bad rep for it and then you bounced to Ferg. Started hearing good things about you there, and ur Np guild. But lets be honest a bit. Pretty much the only time i see Np is just like when i see SoS…in force of 20+. If you cant zerg I only see the dedicated Wv3rs from Np in the fight. 90% of what I see you do, when Im online, is PvDoor. Just like SoS late night…nobody is on so they take their 25-30+ zerg and PvDoor the maps. But you hit some defense you’re zerg tends to fall to pieces. Np and SoS have both been crushed at your Hills repeatedly by 6-8 DR players. At one point SoS just stopped trying to take it back, now we dont even bother taking it cuz no fights anymore.

And the end: All servers have their “primetime” zergs, their offshift teams, their soloist…etc.

Ton of great players on all 3 servers and I’m sure you all will keep up the great matches. When DR moves up a tier I’ll be watching closely what you all do. I fully expect Kaineng to take the bracket after DR and we’ll meet again maybe. Ferg..well, short of getting some guilds/players in there that want to advance and not just do PvP….pretty sure Ferg will be the “bottom of the bucket” for the unforseen future.

@ DredWhatChaMaCallIt

No one on the servers even knows who you are other than what you type on the forums. Who the heck are you really? I know small man is not popular with you at all. I sense from the forums you are competent, capable, and dangerous though and you appear to have a “loathing” for small man PVP. I have no doubt that your intentions are to be the vocal assassin of small man groups while trying to have others in the guild recruit them to DR. Perhaps you don’t understand the mentality of small man since Devona’s is pretty much a Zerg server and you need to lash out at what you don’t understand. You Sir have no legitimacy in commenting on small mans @ all and I can say with confidence for all of NoQQ/LARP that only your numbers gives you a chance.

Stylii Elementalist
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

in WvW

KwayZee.5742

Honestly, I believe you and I’m not really surprised.

PRO is a big guild. It is probably bigger than Envy, NoQQ and LARP combined. PRO also, on average, has less skilled/geared players than the aforementioned 3 guilds. Don’t get me wrong, PRO DOES have some good players. But their sheer size basically necessitates that many of their players aren’t very good.

As far as points go though, numbers matter far more than skill. So, it really is no surprise to me that a huge guild like PRO can highly influence who comes in second place.

As for me though, I don’t really care. I play WvW to fight players, the points and objective taking is almost always just a means to that end for me. I may want to take a tower or camp just to goad people into attacking it. But I don’t really care about holding it…I just want to kill.

<—— The Asuran Thief that finally had to go out and kill you at Bluelake tower, After I sat on the tower and beckoned you and watched you 5 v 1 people for 30 minutes and still manage to get away everytime lol…

Was good times heh, even though I am sure a couple of pugs engaged you when we were fighting. But the only time you actually died was when I finally jumped off that tower.

[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

pretty fun weekend.

With the Holiday season it’s hard to sit and jam with absolute dedication. A lot of my weekend was filled with time out kicks. So, I spent most of the weekend floating around from here to there lending help at SM when needed and playing around towers.

I found myself fighting small and fairly equal numbers in pockets of resistance along the north west and the South on the eastern edges of our territory.

There was a pretty fun battle that took place around Spelding. it started off as a few K taking the camp and working their way to Anz, while it was being beat on from across the lake at Mendon.

Genghis and a few others were working Outlook and helped with the treb. We fell into Anz, to defend and began pushing the small group back towards Speld. We thought we had a win, rushed out to clean up and found their forces grew. We retreated, defended and soon enough our forces grew enough that we could force them back to Spel and shift the direction of the fight towards getting/ defending Spel.

When we first started digging into Spel there were only 2 or 3 people left from Red team, that we could see. They kept at bay until they had matching numbers. What they didnt see was the surprise we had waiting for them at the camp. as soon as the middle sized zerg moved in to take us, we shredded them in two with some hidden siege.

Naturally they returned, and this time with a tenacious mesmer. They rushed the camp with much more aggression. The final battle That I was there for ended up with 4 solid pushes coming out of the red team. The Mesmer got one additional helper and once our siege was out of play, we began to get melted. so many red circles on the ground.

I had to afk for a bit, but when I returned, Red was still working us over at the camp, and there were still a few hold outs who had gotten another piece of siege up.

what a great way to spend some time.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.