Ferguson's Crossing / Kaineng / Devona (7-12)

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

The next tier up seems pretty dead now that GoM is moving up too. So we probably have a few more weeks of playing dead servers before we get some competition. Not taking anything away from Ferg or Kain or those other two servers but I believe we do have more pop then they do.

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

Many commanders, everywhere.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

On behalf of myself and my guildies who were there, I thank NP and Envy for the 1v1 fights. We’d like to do some more before our server leaves this tier, there’s no people better than you guys to learn how to 1v1. Everyone on my end said they enjoyed the fights and are amazed at your skill. Again, thanks for taking time away from defending, you’ve shown us a lot of class tonight.

The Envy people are the best solo players I’ve run across in this lowest bracket. Part of that is pure skill but part of that is also running really strong professions with very good builds. I think they had three d/d elementalists, a thief, and a mesmer grouped up the other night.

Can’t blame them for that. It’s really the only way to handle the numbers you have to fight on a nightly basis. Those d/d elementalist are great for zergbusting. I watched one of their d/d elementalists consistently kite and down people in 1v4-8 situations.

Their ranger has balls. He must know he is going to be taking focus every single time when running with those professions since he has the least survivability and is also the easiest to stomp in downed state . :P

It’s kind of odd that the three best classes for survivability through escapability also have the best downed states for buying time while fighting in groups. While a class like the necro, which has horrible escability, also has the worst downed state. 0o

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Posted by: Silix.1452

Silix.1452

I had fun with our little arranged 1v1 matches. mad props to envy and np you guys are damn good, learned alot dueling you guys

i was the naked engineer wailing grenades in every direction

White Panthers stand tawl!!

White Panthers [WP] Devona’s Rest
resident engineer and naked guy
Silicks 80 grenade engi

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

@ Kith on your posts:
“I’ll be the first to admit that I was one of the several that gave PRO a hard time when they came to DR because of how you guys hopped so many servers (the guild that is) and because of the reputations that were presented about PRO from other servers opinions.
-PRO moved from GoM to DR….dunno who you talked to but man you got misled in a bad way. One server move and that was to literally the worst ranked server in the game at the time. (note: we moved down, not UP)

“For the most part you’ve done good things down on Devona’s Rest, but to passively claim that your guild is the reason that servers have been moving up while your present is pretentious at best.
- re-read my posts, you’ll see that i’ve been sayign DR and not PRO. I’ve always said DR other than one comment that folks read the first part of it and not the last then blew it out of proportion.

Dun know ya, nuttin bout ya, nev seen ya. Just think you consistently posting in a thread that doesnt even concern you and stating all kinds of “DR shoulda/coulda/woulda” is bit lame. I mean, just because you transfered UP, doesnt mean you have the know all to Wv3 because you’re on a higher tier. If you truly want to be active down here with rest of us…transfer back. =)

peace out and may all ur wet dreams come true!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Here is a 4vN from 12/9. Around 7:45 in the movie you can see a DR exp/karma train move in and take the supply camp we are near and then leave out the backside (probably to kill the veteran harpy) without ever fully engaging the 15+ people we were fighting.

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

On behalf of myself and my guildies who were there, I thank NP and Envy for the 1v1 fights. We’d like to do some more before our server leaves this tier, there’s no people better than you guys to learn how to 1v1. Everyone on my end said they enjoyed the fights and are amazed at your skill. Again, thanks for taking time away from defending, you’ve shown us a lot of class tonight.

The Envy people are the best solo players I’ve run across in this lowest bracket. Part of that is pure skill but part of that is also running really strong professions with very good builds. I think they had three d/d elementalists, a thief, and a mesmer grouped up the other night.

Can’t blame them for that. It’s really the only way to handle the numbers you have to fight on a nightly basis. Those d/d elementalist are great for zergbusting. I watched one of their d/d elementalists consistently kite and down people in 1v4-8 situations.

Their ranger has balls. He must know he is going to be taking focus every single time when running with those professions since he has the least survivability and is also the easiest to stomp in downed state . :P

It’s kind of odd that the three best classes for survivability through escapability also have the best downed states for buying time while fighting in groups. While a class like the necro, which has horrible escability, also has the worst downed state. 0o

Hate to tell ya man… but you’ve only fought our alts, lol. We only have 1 main d/d ele in the guild. And no ranger mains.
We’ve only really played alts the past 2 weeks or so. We’ve been in this exact match up for ages now, gettin old :/ I actually haven’t been on my main in over 2 weeks now.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

(edited by Balidore.2790)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Il be honest. DR sucks when they arnt zerging. Even then they suck sometimes cus pugs do random crap. We gona get kitten in tier up because the pugs are idiots.

Thats a bit of a biased opinion Vakat. You transfered here yesterday and dunno why you expected everyone to automatically want to fall in line with you. I know youre a great player, but you need to realize. Its the end of this tier and everyone knows it. Hence everyone is just out goofin now. Should we still be putting up a solid fight and defending and such? Yea…but after almost 10 weeks of straight wins, DR has earned the right to just goof. You judged an entire server based on a few hours of being on it at the end of a near 10 week fight with the same 2 servers…..bit harsh on judgement i think.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Congradulations DR. You got serious and now you are going to move up!

I wish you all best of luck, especially RED and SoCo, will miss you guys.

I propose we throw a going away dance party tomorrow

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Have fun with the free wipe tonight guys, we won’t be defending. Enjoy T7, more than likely T6 with your numbers, haha.

Bumped for all the people who are going to ignore it…

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Have fun with the free wipe tonight guys, we won’t be defending. Enjoy T7, more than likely T6 with your numbers, haha.

Np = Fergs version of SoS, ie: soon as they hit any type of opposition they crumble and run off to PvDoor or map hop to PvDoor. I say this from experience as watching them die repeatedly at Fergs Hills when defended by 9-10 DR folks, was almost picture perfect duplicate of SoS on Kains BL.

Oh, by opposition i dont mean a 10:1 Np ration…anytime theres even close balance in players, Np takes to the road!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Congradulations DR. You got serious and now you are going to move up!

I fully expect you to lay the law down on whoever drops on reset! You guys are GREAT! Hopefully we can all meet up again in another tier and rehash some old fights.

Peace, joy, happiness, and bald goats w/jar vasaline

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Can I dance party with you tomorrow Dred?

Ill bring my guild, you bring yours, and we will have a danceoff.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Only if you let me dance nekked! well, can i hold a dagger?

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Yes, you can hold a dagger.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Np = Fergs version of SoS, ie: soon as they hit any type of opposition they crumble and run off to PvDoor or map hop to PvDoor. I say this from experience as watching them die repeatedly at Fergs Hills when defended by 9-10 DR folks, was almost picture perfect duplicate of SoS on Kains BL.

Oh, by opposition i dont mean a 10:1 Np ration…anytime theres even close balance in players, Np takes to the road!

I’m sorry, I meant bumped for Drednyte. Everyone knows how completely stupid this whole paragraph is (it disproves itself :/ ) so I won’t even go into it.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Gratz DR! Just some pics that is NOT meant to poke at either Kain or Ferg…jst a prop to DR after 10 weeks of fighting.

Numbers by itself cannot do this…..

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Gratz DR! Just some pics that is NOT meant to poke at either Kain or Ferg…jst a prop to DR after 10 weeks of fighting.

No, they cannot. We’ve proven that for weeks. But guess what can….

(edited by Themanbat.3206)

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Well, yes, numbers by itself can do that. Weve been there before when BP/NSP was in our tier

But its happy time as this is a time to congradulate DR on graduating from our tier. Try to keep the smack to a minimum.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Hate to tell ya man… but you’ve only fought our alts, lol. We only have 1 main d/d ele in the guild. And no ranger mains.
We’ve only really played alts the past 2 weeks or so. We’ve been in this exact match up for ages now, gettin old :/ I actually haven’t been on my main in over 2 weeks now.

A good player is a good player whether on a main or alt. It’s not like classes in GW2 are that hard to learn and in some cases an alt of a certain profession is stronger than a main of another.

Unless they are not in full exotics or something? :P

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

A good player is a good player whether on a main or alt. It’s not like classes in GW2 are that hard to learn and in some cases an alt of a certain profession is stronger than a main of another.

Unless they are not in full exotics or something? :P

Green gear, blue gems. For both my ranger and ele, lol. Even my thief is in half yellows. So yeah, that’s what I mean by alts.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Np = Fergs version of SoS, ie: soon as they hit any type of opposition they crumble and run off to PvDoor or map hop to PvDoor.

Correction. I lead SoS going from door to door with a strategy, we don’t run the moment we hit any type of opposition.

Here’s a few common tactic that I use most of the time, it’s simple logic if you take a look at it, really, so I don’t mind exposing these.

1. Assault from rear-end
Reason: Simple enough, as it’s usually the least defended spot.

2. Tunnel focus
Reason: Basically, attract as much as your opponent’s attention on one gate/keep on one side, where the rest of my force can split up and cap anything behind us

3. Waste supply
Reason: No supply = no siege & repair. Makes main assault much easier.

4. Maximize Point efficiency
Reason: Why go after a strongly fortified SM for 5 hours only to get 35 point where you can take down defenseless keep/tower within 30 min for 25 points?

5. Placing in a position where it is easy to get sandwiched by the enemy team
Reason: Most newbie/Pugs flee the moment they see enemy charging in. But as to all vets would told you, offense is the best defense. By placing in a bad position where it’s easily to get sandwiched, you make them have to fight to death, and never to run away from a fight. Also, usually that also means we are cutting off reinforcements into the keep/tower that we are attacking.

of course, I have many other tricks up my sleeves, but that’s my general direction when leading the zerg.

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Green gear, blue gems. For both my ranger and ele, lol. Even my thief is in half yellows. So yeah, that’s what I mean by alts.

Oh, you are the ranger? Yeah, bad combination of being gear squishy and having little escapability. A bit harder than the mesmer, I imagine. :P

I’ve seen some pretty decent melee ranger builds though.

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

thanks for the flame rams Kain homies. I love you too.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Nice fight at Kains garrison just now. Took that big ole zerg quite a while to take it. Shame you all werent on bout 3 hours earlier when we had numbers to match…lol. Was fun anyways. Well looks like ur moving to Hills, so we few will continue to defend til the end!

Ive noticed, with the loss of WAR, iSpy, NoQQ, LARP…..kaineng has gotten more coordinated with teamwork. nice.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

nice hack AGAIN by CNB to get inside Hills…and no, gates/walls were not down anywhere. And no..there was no mesmer inside for the past several hours lol. cant wait for accnt bans on it.

btw its a lil female human mesmer using a staff, upgraded 80. she likes to teleport on the ramp near the vista. got FRAPS running on that spot now =)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

I am really sorry to see so many kain players using speedhacks and alt+F4. Most of the new players and guilds who joined Kain recently are really but really bad. I miss old Kain.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: ZetaHaynes.2134

ZetaHaynes.2134

‘The old Kain’ I have heard this a lot lately, How old are we talking back when Kaineng only had guilds Such as Lazy and KWBH just to name two or our we talking more recent with WAR/iSpy ?

Zetäa – 80 Warrior – [KWBH] officer

in WvW

Posted by: TheSchryvers.6540

TheSchryvers.6540

nice hack AGAIN by CNB to get inside Hills…and no, gates/walls were not down anywhere. And no..there was no mesmer inside for the past several hours lol. cant wait for accnt bans on it.

btw its a lil female human mesmer using a staff, upgraded 80. she likes to teleport on the ramp near the vista. got FRAPS running on that spot now =)

Drednyte I would very much like to see any videos that you record of anyone in our guild cheating, also what time { server time } they were on and if anyone else was participating with them . I will admit that it has been a problem in the past and when it was brought to our attention in the forums a few of the higher ranking people asked around and dealt with the offending parties internally and to the best of my knowledge they have not used any cheats or exploits again. Unfortunately there are a few human lvl 80 mesmers in the guild { including myself } and the guild is kinda split half WvW half Pve so i cant pinpoint who is is exactly. I hope this dose not affect the image of the legitimate players of CnB in WvW who only want be a respeacted guild and to fight as hard as we can while having fun doing it.

Mina Angwin – Level 80 Mesmer
" Whats this PVE you speak of "

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

I am really sorry to see so many kain players using speedhacks and alt+F4. Most of the new players and guilds who joined Kain recently are really but really bad. I miss old Kain.

You know I feel the same about DR. I am not just trying to throw it back either. Idk how many times I got alt+f4 by DR’s before I finished them. Also speed hacks I’ve seen so many. Its so obvious when your crippled and your still running quickly! Hackers are on every server. If you were on my side you could see how many in your server does as well. Just as I am sure the same goes for Kain. All we can do is report them…no point on complaining on the forums and putting the whole server down for the select few’s mistakes.

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

You know I feel the same about DR. I am not just trying to throw it back either. Idk how many times I got alt+f4 by DR’s before I finished them. Also speed hacks I’ve seen so many. Its so obvious when your crippled and your still running quickly! Hackers are on every server. If you were on my side you could see how many in your server does as well. Just as I am sure the same goes for Kain. All we can do is report them…no point on complaining on the forums and putting the whole server down for the select few’s mistakes.

But of course when I caught Devonas jumping up a wall and into Bay, I IMMEDIATELY assumed it’s the whole Server despite witnessing it 3 times because after the first time I kept an eye out. After all…it’s OBVIOUSLY the entire Server that’s horrible hackers and cheaters. -.-

Seriously. Grow up people. There will be cheaters on every Server so long as cheats are an option, some people will just do it because the option’s there.

in WvW

Ashuri.1387

Drednyte I would very much like to see any videos that you record of anyone in our guild cheating, also what time { server time } they were on and if anyone else was participating with them . I will admit that it has been a problem in the past and when it was brought to our attention in the forums a few of the higher ranking people asked around and dealt with the offending parties internally and to the best of my knowledge they have not used any cheats or exploits again. Unfortunately there are a few human lvl 80 mesmers in the guild { including myself } and the guild is kinda split half WvW half Pve so i cant pinpoint who is is exactly. I hope this dose not affect the image of the legitimate players of CnB in WvW who only want be a respeacted guild and to fight as hard as we can while having fun doing it.

I second this. Please do bring more to the table. I honestly couldn’t suspect a single member in our guild to be doing this. As what was said above we have dealt with the last accusation as our fellow member stepped up. I’m not saying your lying but at the same time this could be a misunderstanding. You said the Mesmer was a lvl 80 upgraded meaning they were not yet lvl 80 correct? I believe I have the only one as far as I know and I haven’t even been to the hills in wvw for quite a few days now, and haven’t even been in wvw today or yesterday. As always though we will take this information and deal with it accordingly.

Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer

in WvW

Ashuri.1387

But of course when I caught Devonas jumping up a wall and into Bay, I IMMEDIATELY assumed it’s the whole Server despite witnessing it 3 times because after the first time I kept an eye out. After all…it’s OBVIOUSLY the entire Server that’s horrible hackers and cheaters. -.-

Seriously. Grow up people. There will be cheaters on every Server so long as cheats are an option, some people will just do it because the option’s there.

That’s what I was saying so idk why you quoted me saying this.

Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer

(edited by Ashuri.1387)

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

A quote can be to reinforce what was said, not just contradict. :p

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

A quote can be to reinforce what was said, not just contradict. :p

QFT

:)

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

QFT

:)

OMG I C WAT U DID THAR!!!!

:p Nicely done sir, nicely done.

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I need to know if/when this is actually happening so I can plan to be on :0 It’s somehow extremely important to me.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

You’re right dred numbers by itself can’t do it. It takes the Ferg commanders to give you the bl and 1v1ing us and WP not fighting you guys or giving any resistance at all. It’s time for us to get killed in the next tier and I think fergs agrees.

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

Dear Drednyte, I seriously wonder how you count sometimes. It amuses me how you—on numerous occasions—claim that there where only 9-10 of you when there were at least 30. You do realize that there are enough people on DR to take hills, bay and the garrison on our map if you wished, because your people seem to breed. I do not understand where your 10:1 ratio is coming from, please drop the counts if can’t refrain from exaggerating. Getting kinda old. zzz

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

in WvW

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

Don’t worry, you’re poking fun at no one. Would just like to point out though that letting DR wipe the map today was within the consent of the major guilds fighting in Ferg.

We could’ve held the map if we chose to. But doing that will slow DR in racking points, thus another week of DR/Kain/FC holding hands, and we wouldn’t want that now, do we? :P

All good fun though, have fun in the next tier.

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

I found it funny…because a lot of us Kaineng folks had decided that if Devona didn’t go yesterday, we were just gonna invade Fergy BL. XD But when we did go DR was already there so most folks seemed to just kinda abandon the idea.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeremy Winston.2165

Jeremy Winston.2165

I need to know if/when this is actually happening so I can plan to be on :0 It’s somehow extremely important to me.

This deserves a reply, yet I am absolutely unable to provide one.

First to die!

If I beat you, you might want to consider changing games.

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

:p Nicely done sir, nicely done.

/Tips Hat

Congradulations

I’ll be watching for this dance party..

Also, thanks, Dray, You’ve posted a few nice things about/towards SoCo and it means a lot to me and I’m sure plenty of my family feels the same.

Last night after one of our guildies got to finish his Legendary, our GM wanted to go WvW some. We gathered up a small group and hit a map. We had a lot of fun last night, in general. When a map finally gets cracked open we all know a zerg is going to spill in. But up until we were removed from WvW we simply ran around and did some killing, capping, and general field fighting.

I was really fun watching the armies of enemys and friendlies rushing around the southern end of the map. I remember standing on the platform in The South East tower and watching a medium sized group of defenders appear out of the water and run into a camp for a cap after watching a group of us leave and head north across the bridge. Granted I radioed it in. It was just really cool to watch these guys watch us and move at the right time. Had I not been just afk a moment before who knows. It was busy and very fun to see it all happening from outside the fight.

My commander did a great job of keeping it fun. She always does. She speaks to the /map saying crazy stuff like, please, and thank you. Props go out to our partners in crime when we are out there. Be it RagTag, Dark, or random pugs who link up with us. We all try to make it about everyone.

Lot’s of people complain about pugs and I will agree that there are people out there who simply refuse to think. It happens when I’m logged out of the game too. But I find many of the people who link up with us while we are out there listen and try hard to help. Newbs ask questions and get friendly, serious answers. When that happens they learn and more importantly, I feel, they are more willing to listen to you, regardless of Icon status or not, when you behave as if you are peers, and not like you are talking to some “scrub” . I am sorry I can’t name any of the guilds I am seeing out there, I will try to work on this.

Our team work was improved as well. I watched countless people talk back and forth about different areas and different maps. Sharing information for the sake of doing better, I think many would agree it’s more fun when you aren’t going at it with your own server mates.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

You’re our morale officer; get on that!

love,

in WvW

Jeremy Winston.2165

Good point.

Alright! Nekkid Dance Party! Front Gates of SM, two hours prior to switchover.

Be there, and bring your guild buffets.

First to die!

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8291

Dan.8291

Had some great fights out there with you DR folks especially that PRO commander guy with the legendary twilight, i think it was PRO, and also with that guardian from AD that was a great 1v1 with my sylvarri D/D ele. Will miss the great fights when u guys move up. AND to the two BTSY thfs always got to target ENVY first huh.

Redriv – lvl 80 Norn Thf [ENVY]
Dredriv – lvl 80 Sylvarri Ele [ENVY]

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Good point.

Alright! Nekkid Dance Party! Front Gates of SM, two hours prior to switchover.

Be there, and bring your guild buffets.

Aww I’ll be at work. I will naked dance vicariously through you all.

love,

in WvW

Jeremy Winston.2165

Yeah.. I can’t make it either. Darn GMT offsets.

Yeah.. I can’t make it either. Darn GMT offsets.Someone YouTube it for us, please? Make sure you include Dred, for Shaka’s sake.

First to die!

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

I most likely won’t be on, have fun with your dance party.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)