Ferguson's Crossing / Kaineng / Devona (7-12)

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

All I have to add is the folks that complained alot about DR zerging were probably not here before DR got some new blood in… whether it was Ferg, or borlis pass, or Kain when they got some new blood for a bit… DR got zerged 24/7.
We have been there done that and gotten the T-shirt…. Its boring to get zerged and its boring when your zerg crushes your opponents… I dearly miss those couple weeks where everything was pretty balanced.
But its the nature of the game, when we move up I expect we will get crushed that first week because our homeland defense isnt that great, and when that happens I expect alot of the people that have been coming out of the woodwork cause we were winning to go back into the woodwork…. But those that stick it out will have more fun I think. Personally I like having to fight hard to hang on… versus steam roller everything.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

How about we do the dance party tonight, and those that want to do it right before reset can as well.

I want it organized guilds only, no PuGs. Basically only if you can control your members not to kill the other guy for a big grouphug dance screenshot, I was thinking 9 P.M. PST would work for most people. Doing another right before reset would be cool too, not sure if I can make that time.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Thanks for trying to exclude us Delarme XD :P.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Dance party? Is this a sendoff to DR?

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Gratz DR! Just some pics that is NOT meant to poke at either Kain or Ferg…jst a prop to DR after 10 weeks of fighting.

Numbers by itself cannot do this…..

lol @ this guy thinkin his server moving up is anything but a wintersday present…

…a present for ferg and kain.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Don’t worry, you’re poking fun at no one. Would just like to point out though that letting DR wipe the map today was within the consent of the major guilds fighting in Ferg.

We could’ve held the map if we chose to. But doing that will slow DR in racking points, thus another week of DR/Kain/FC holding hands, and we wouldn’t want that now, do we?

Ferg – if you could have held it you would have, stop making excuses. You had the numbers in there last night but your skirmish strats wont work unless you get to pick the time and place of the fights. It always fails vs coordinated movements, ie: DR map control of Ferg. And if the “major” guilds on Ferg “agreed” to let DR have it, well bro there was sure a heck of a lot of the same guild tags ive been seeing repeatedly in Wv3 still in the fight. Didnt see a change in Ferg defenses last night vs any other night.

I so love how both Ferg/Kain has found an amazing way to rationalize their loss for 10 weeks straight. It boiled down to “we let DR win”. Well let me tell ya what I think:
- if Ferg could have won – it would have
- if Kain could have won – it would have
- 9 weeks ago in the first matchup for domination Kain stood a solid chance to take/hold the coveted #1 position, but couldnt come together as a team
- 4 weeks ago Ferg could have dominated 2nd place, again no teamwork as a server

Both of you can post your grumpy threads on coulda/woulda/shoulda/if i wanna…but the truth is you both were beat. And not recently, you were both beat 9 weeks ago when it all started, ie: before the populations were out of balance. (agree that Ferg did have a slight disadvantage, but not so much it couldnt have been overcome)

All through the thread both servers have stated you’re not letting DR move up…well what happened there? Kain had an awesome shot at #2 which would have led to a tier move shortly after DR…but instead of widening the gap with Ferg, they chose instead to pretty much focus all fights toward DR. Ferg, on getting those mass transfers in that boosted your population to more than Kain, again could have widened the gap, took 2nd and held it. Instead, focused on DR and small group skirmishes in lieu of server progression. You blame DR for everything, and try to puff up small group fighting into some kind of Wv3 domination. Well maties, check the score over the last 10 weeks: domination is 10 weeks of winning, anything other than a week win equates to “primetime” gaming at it’s best, ie: great in the moment but meaningless in the bigger picture.

So stop the hate. You both lost, deal with it. Tons of folks on DR have been giving almost continual props to both of you, yet the majority of post from you have been negative towards DR. Stop the whining and QQnd and excuse making…fix it and move up, or enjoy the bottom tier and watch as you continue to lose more and more gamers. (or pray you get upper tier guild transfers as you obviously cant move up on your own)

DR – AWESOME JOB and well deserved regardless of what Ferg/Kain thinks as its just jealousy typing
Kain – I’m still rooting for you! Even with the loss of some major guilds in Wv3 you’ve still fielded some darn good fights. I’d almost say your Wv3 stepped up after the loss of the guilds in my opinion. (SoS — help Kaineng!)
Ferg – Chris/Np nice work on helping build framework for Ferg progressing. Hope it continues and does a mirror image of DR on moving upward in tier.

To all the gamers who gave it their best, props and respect to you all. To all those that continuously posted excuses…well, made me laugh at your pitifulness.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Gratz DR! Just some pics that is NOT meant to poke at either Kain or Ferg…jst a prop to DR after 10 weeks of fighting.

Numbers by itself cannot do this…..

lol @ this guy thinkin his server moving up is anything but a wintersday present…

…a present for ferg and kain.

well, you couldnt beat DR so maybe you’ll have a better luck with each other.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Can I dance party with you tomorrow Dred?

Ill bring my guild, you bring yours, and we will have a danceoff.

Only if you let me dance nekked! well, can i hold a dagger?

I need to know if/when this is actually happening so I can plan to be on :0 It’s somehow extremely important to me.

ok..ur scarin me!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Have fun with the free wipe tonight guys, we won’t be defending. Enjoy T7, more than likely T6 with your numbers, haha.

Bumped for all the people who are going to ignore it…

Np = Fergs version of SoS, ie: soon as they hit any type of opposition they crumble and run off to PvDoor or map hop to PvDoor. I say this from experience as watching them die repeatedly at Fergs Hills when defended by 9-10 DR folks, was almost picture perfect duplicate of SoS on Kains BL.

Oh, by opposition i dont mean a 10:1 Np ration…anytime theres even close balance in players, Np takes to the road!

Dear Drednyte, I seriously wonder how you count sometimes. It amuses me how you—on numerous occasions—claim that there where only 9-10 of you when there were at least 30. You do realize that there are enough people on DR to take hills, bay and the garrison on our map if you wished, because your people seem to breed. I do not understand where your 10:1 ratio is coming from, please drop the counts if can’t refrain from exaggerating. Getting kinda old. zzz

After posts like this i started taking snapshots and posting those “imaginary numbers” you all are so fond of saying. If DR had more than what Im stating by all means, rebut with a pic please. Just make sure its a pic of the fight im talking about and not one from someplace else on the map as i reference where i am and not the map in general.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Can I dance party with you tomorrow Dred?

Ill bring my guild, you bring yours, and we will have a danceoff.

Only if you let me dance nekked! well, can i hold a dagger?

I need to know if/when this is actually happening so I can plan to be on :0 It’s somehow extremely important to me.

ok..ur scarin me!

Just wanna see you guys off respectfully, don’t want to miss the combo breaker of what has been the dynamic sever duo for months on end. We’ve had our differences and always will. You’re that sibling I can’t stand sharing a house with anymore but look forward to visiting on the holidays. For the love of Kaineng, please stay in another tier for at least a few weeks and give us all a break, would ya?

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

i see the Ferg that posted that he was betting an Abyss Dye that DR would not move up a Tier this week has deleted his post…. and i was looking forward to a new look for my Asuran D/D Ele

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

Dred on behalf of everybody else on the forum. Shh shh, your inflated ego is about to burst. You’re the main reason I dislike PRO and am starting to resent my server. Just stop.

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Don’t worry, you’re poking fun at no one. Would just like to point out though that letting DR wipe the map today was within the consent of the major guilds fighting in Ferg.

We could’ve held the map if we chose to. But doing that will slow DR in racking points, thus another week of DR/Kain/FC holding hands, and we wouldn’t want that now, do we?

Ferg – if you could have held it you would have, stop making excuses. You had the numbers in there last night but your skirmish strats wont work unless you get to pick the time and place of the fights. It always fails vs coordinated movements, ie: DR map control of Ferg. And if the “major” guilds on Ferg “agreed” to let DR have it, well bro there was sure a heck of a lot of the same guild tags ive been seeing repeatedly in Wv3 still in the fight. Didnt see a change in Ferg defenses last night vs any other night.

I so love how both Ferg/Kain has found an amazing way to rationalize their loss for 10 weeks straight. It boiled down to “we let DR win”. Well let me tell ya what I think:
- 9 weeks ago in the first matchup for domination Kain stood a solid chance to take/hold the coveted #1 position, but couldnt come together as a team
- 4 weeks ago Ferg could have dominated 2nd place, again no teamwork as a server

Both of you can post your grumpy threads on coulda/woulda/shoulda/if i wanna…but the truth is you both were beat. And not recently, you were both beat 9 weeks ago when it all started, ie: before the populations were out of balance. (agree that Ferg did have a slight disadvantage, but not so much it couldnt have been overcome)

All through the thread both servers have stated you’re not letting DR move up…well what happened there? Kain had an awesome shot at #2 which would have led to a tier move shortly after DR…but instead of widening the gap with Ferg, they chose instead to pretty much focus all fights toward DR. Ferg, on getting those mass transfers in that boosted your population to more than Kain, again could have widened the gap, took 2nd and held it. Instead, focused on DR and small group skirmishes in lieu of server progression. You blame DR for everything, and try to puff up small group fighting into some kind of Wv3 domination. Well maties, check the score over the last 10 weeks: domination is 10 weeks of winning, anything other than a week win equates to “primetime” gaming at it’s best, ie: great in the moment but meaningless in the bigger picture.

So stop the hate. You both lost, deal with it. Tons of folks on DR have been giving almost continual props to both of you, yet the majority of post from you have been negative towards DR. Stop the whining and QQnd and excuse making…fix it and move up, or enjoy the bottom tier and watch as you continue to lose more and more gamers. (or pray you get upper tier guild transfers as you obviously cant move up on your own)

DR – AWESOME JOB and well deserved regardless of what Ferg/Kain thinks as its just jealousy typing
Kain – I’m still rooting for you! Even with the loss of some major guilds in Wv3 you’ve still fielded some darn good fights. I’d almost say your Wv3 stepped up after the loss of the guilds in my opinion. (SoS — help Kaineng!)
Ferg – Chris/Np nice work on helping build framework for Ferg progressing. Hope it continues and does a mirror image of DR on moving upward in tier.

To all the gamers who gave it their best, props and respect to you all. To all those that continuously posted excuses…well, made me laugh at your pitifulness.

I don’t know how you can’t see what so many others can. They definitely gave you the map last night. You state you saw many of the same major guild tags defending last night. Yes, that’s obviously gonna happen. People have fun defending. Where their leadership was however? Sitting in the very bottom of the map having arena like duels with my guild and WP. Both the Envy commander and Chris were down there participating. They gave you the map so we could move up. So take the wintersday present and speak nothing more of it.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

(edited by Pentzski.4620)

in WvW

Posted by: Kraigan.6057

Kraigan.6057

On behalf of myself and my guildies who were there, I thank NP and Envy for the 1v1 fights. We’d like to do some more before our server leaves this tier, there’s no people better than you guys to learn how to 1v1. Everyone on my end said they enjoyed the fights and are amazed at your skill. Again, thanks for taking time away from defending, you’ve shown us a lot of class tonight.

The Envy people are the best solo players I’ve run across in this lowest bracket. Part of that is pure skill but part of that is also running really strong professions with very good builds. I think they had three d/d elementalists, a thief, and a mesmer grouped up the other night.

Can’t blame them for that. It’s really the only way to handle the numbers you have to fight on a nightly basis. Those d/d elementalist are great for zergbusting. I watched one of their d/d elementalists consistently kite and down people in 1v4-8 situations.

Their ranger has balls. He must know he is going to be taking focus every single time when running with those professions since he has the least survivability and is also the easiest to stomp in downed state . :P

It’s kind of odd that the three best classes for survivability through escapability also have the best downed states for buying time while fighting in groups. While a class like the necro, which has horrible escability, also has the worst downed state. 0o

Hate to tell ya man… but you’ve only fought our alts, lol. We only have 1 main d/d ele in the guild. And no ranger mains.
We’ve only really played alts the past 2 weeks or so. We’ve been in this exact match up for ages now, gettin old :/ I actually haven’t been on my main in over 2 weeks now.

That’s ok, because we’ve been fighting against your alts with our alts which were also undergeared and leveled exclusively through tradeskills, so we even have less of an idea than normal…

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

That’s ok, because we’ve been fighting against your alts with our alts which were also undergeared and leveled exclusively through tradeskills, so we even have less of an idea than normal…

Kraigan’s alts have alts. :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Green gear, blue gems. For both my ranger and ele, lol. Even my thief is in half yellows. So yeah, that’s what I mean by alts.

Oh, you are the ranger? Yeah, bad combination of being gear squishy and having little escapability. A bit harder than the mesmer, I imagine. :P

I’ve seen some pretty decent melee ranger builds though.

Yeah, shortbow and axe would be the wise decision imo, but the melee ranger is so much more fun lol

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowkx.2738

Shadowkx.2738

@Ferg/Kain

Whoever takes DR’s spot in T8 I almost feel sorry for them. These past 9 weeks all 3 of us have been giving each other some darn good fights. I’ve seen all 3 servers grow in teamwork/coordination/skill. Ton more defensive playing when required than 9 weeks back. The other server may be dropping down, but its not dropping into a bracket of “losers with no skills”. They’re going to get a very nasty surprise when they hit the field against you 2. If they’re thinking they were tier-whatever and stepping down to the bottom is going to equate to them owning the tier, oh man. I fully expect to see whichever server it is to hit dead last the first week. And i’d imagine a ton of QQs in the forums from them.

Hats off to all of your skills and guilds working together. We’ve had our forum fights and Wv3 fights….but I’m proud to say of all the tiers ive been in, all the fights ive bled in…fighting both of you have been by far the best of them all. Upper tiers may have more people, better communication/teamwork,, more hardcore Wv3rs. But none have the heart, dedication, and pride shown down here in T8.

PS: i still say if we combined the best of all 3 servers onto one…we’d be a force to be feared!

A complement with no back handed weasel wording….. i am in shock… all i can say is best of luck in your new tier.

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Went to EB to have fun with my guildies. Thought I had a 1v1 with an Envy thief, turns out ferg zerg was around the corner. I don’t mind the quick death, but this Charr Ranger from TTA, good job killing me in a 10v1, and then celebrating with a good old teabag. That kitten belongs in Halo. TTA, I never heard of you guys, this is a great impression of your guild you are giving me with your ranger in this pic. Thanks.

Attachments:

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

I refuse to take anything away from DR, the Server has won the contest in their own way, I have offered criticism(much of which I also gave to my own server thank-you, DR isn’t the only ones making mistakes.) but these were with the intention and hope of making DR better…I would feel much better if they became like a T3+ Server so I can say “That’s why they beat me!”

BUT…Had the Servers chosen to do so, we could have made the “Win” long and very painful. If you COULD have broken the Fergs, it would have been done already. This is something you must keep in mind as you move up, because you will run into “Fergs” more and more as you move up. Kaineng…well…we broke ourselves sadly. And anyone who says “Well you have SoS!” isn’t thinking straight…SoS is the greatest force on our 3 servers in my personal opinion, but it’s also around the least. This is NOT criticism on them, but rather criticism on the people trying to include them into the Kaineng “Numbers”. They count for a couple hours each night at best. That’s nowhere NEAR enough to hold much of anything.

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Haha! Nice troll, dude. I think you’re getting better at it. We weren’t going to win, but you weren’t going to move up this week if we didn’t let you. Have fun gloating.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

I think you play a different game than a lot of people on Ferg’s play. See…we don’t really care about the score that much. We basically play WvW for the PvP experience. We love to fight, we love to fight outnumbered (within reason), and we love to bust zergs. We care a bit about the taking objectives, but honestly, it’s not our primary concern.

And I think the reason there are so many folks on Ferg’s like that is because DR has become such a big server for its tier, that most people who cared about winning WvW, or the score, have left.

So when you say that Ferg’s or Kain could not have won…OF COURSE They could not have won. You guys have an EXTREME numbers advantage over us, but honestly, we don’t really care all that much.

It’s not that we’re being “sore losers” we’re just being honest. We know going into each match that DR will win on points, but we don’t really care.

Finally…I can corroborate everyone from Ferg’s and say that we DID decide to basically throw the matchup points wise so that you guys can move up. We’re actually looking forward to a new fight.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Not a new fight for us Kainengs. :p You folks in Ferg have been attacking our BL forever. XD Aggravated the hell out of me that DR was so lax on you guys you were able to come take our stuff.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Gunna do this dance partay in 1 hour (9pm pst)

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

((Had to cut out some stuff otherwise post won’t fit))

I don’t know how you can’t see what so many others can. They definitely gave you the map last night. You state you saw many of the same major guild tags defending last night. Yes, that’s obviously gonna happen. People have fun defending. Where their leadership was however? Sitting in the very bottom of the map having arena like duels with my guild and WP. Both the Envy commander and Chris were down there participating. They gave you the map so we could move up. So take the wintersday present and speak nothing more of it.

Thanks, Pentzski. I didn’t wanna elaborate and waste my time telling Drednyte that because, it’s pretty futile yeah?

And Drednyte, we’re not hating or anything. It’s just ironic how you say people make excuses, but you’re free to always give “props” to your opposing servers, saying they had xx numbers while you had about 8? I don’t think we’re responding with negativity, and I’m speaking on behalf of those of us in FC who do not appreciate your posts filled with false optimism or exaggerations. I’ve been quiet for the longest time, but dude, you gotta stop saying, “Props to Ferg for putting up a fight, with 30 of them while there were 8 of us!! Blah blah blah but in the end we were victorious,” because more often than not there would’ve been 10-12 of us attacking/defending while there were 30-40 of you.

I don’t mean to make this argument redundant, but please try to absorb what little of what I’m saying in your head, that yesterday when the map turned completely green on our borderlands, we WERE at the very south of the map having fixed duels with WP. The whole map was informed that we won’t be defending anything so that DR can rack up the points and finally move up, but if you wanna stay bitter and say we lost to you, well… Try not to breed so much next time and learn how to fight.

I wanna end this on a good note, that I am psyched for you guys moving up a tier. Have fun.

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

(edited by NightCircus.2014)

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

ITT – Bottom Tier Server kitten talking.

I can stop playing GW2 now.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Yeah, allot of us have tried the higher tiers buddy. We’re all well aware they’re nothing but massive amounts of scrubs in a big zerg ball, slamming in to another zerg ball, using the same tactics everyone in the game already knows about.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8291

Dan.8291

Yeah, allot of us have tried the higher tiers buddy. We’re all well aware they’re nothing but massive amounts of scrubs in a big zerg ball, slamming in to another zerg ball, using the same tactics everyone in the game already knows about.

yeah!….. HOE

Redriv – lvl 80 Norn Thf [ENVY]
Dredriv – lvl 80 Sylvarri Ele [ENVY]

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Here are some screens from the [Ai][PRO] dance party. There were bunny bombs, banquets, naked dancing, clothed dancing, and tombstones. I dueled an engi and lost 3 out of 4 rounds (death by snow leopard once, I swear), reaffirming my alt choice of an engi cuz damn, that is a class I just know so little about. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves. Laughs were had.

I think that covers it.

Au revoir DR, I’m sure we will fight again.

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: kiwiburner.2186

kiwiburner.2186

The last 10 weeks? Exaggerating much? There have only been 7 weeks of loss for Kaineng since Week 42: From 2012-10-13 to 2012-10-19, arguably our proudest moment.

I for one am not going to miss your chest-beating, exaggerating, and gloating. It is pretty audacious of you to call FC’s bullkitten when you are a consummate bullkitten artist. Remember how DR “chooses” who will come 2nd and 3rd each week? How’s that working out?

The people on FC/Kaineng (not to mention DR) might have stopped caring about your BS, but those in the next tier up won’t be so used to it.

“poopsock made it past the filters!” -stinkypants.8419

in WvW

Posted by: Lyan.6804

Lyan.6804

hi, gl to u all, i was wondering if any PRO member transfered server to Abbadon Mouth European server? I thought guild tags are unique and theres been some problems in Gandara, so i wonder if leader or any officer could pm me. Ty in advance and GL to the rest of ur match.

Gandara Commander [SN]
Ly Ann at ur service

in WvW

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

DR moving up, so many people doubted us, oh well lets hope your new match up will be less stressful. Thanks for the fun Kain + Ferg.

Cheers – Commander Firefly – DR.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

hi, gl to u all, i was wondering if any PRO member transfered server to Abbadon Mouth European server? I thought guild tags are unique and theres been some problems in Gandara, so i wonder if leader or any officer could pm me. Ty in advance and GL to the rest of ur match.

No PRO are anywhere cept for DR. If i see them on other servers its auto gkick. As for guild tags, nah their not “unique” u can create a guild and tag it whatever you want for the most part. Tags are “locked”, be nice if they were tho.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Envy/Thor — nice lil fight tonight on ur BL. think it was a 5-6 DR favor by 1 upgrade. Wasnt much going on tonight so to speak but was nice to have few rounds of fighting skilled players. Gluck on reset!

Kain/Ferg – gluck on reset to all of you…bring the pain to the DR replacement! Treat em like the redheaded step child that wants ur inheritance!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Remember how DR “chooses” who will come 2nd and 3rd each week? How’s that working out?

Damn, we almost didn’t make 2nd this week!! :[

[One]

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

You’re right; that’s why DR is 3rd last at the moment; because your commanders are so good.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Wow, someone that transfered to a bandwagon server that still can’t stay in tier 1 talking kitten. Now we have seen it all as well.

Kain and Ferg you guys will be moving up soon I am sure. Will miss you guys but I know it will only be a few weeks before you guys are up with us again.

Thanks for all of the fun and battles. I will be pulling for you in whatever matchups you get.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Went to EB to have fun with my guildies. Thought I had a 1v1 with an Envy thief, turns out ferg zerg was around the corner. I don’t mind the quick death, but this Charr Ranger from TTA, good job killing me in a 10v1, and then celebrating with a good old teabag. That kitten belongs in Halo. TTA, I never heard of you guys, this is a great impression of your guild you are giving me with your ranger in this pic. Thanks.

I’ll apologize on behalf of TTA, most of them are nice guys and I’m pretty sure none of them actually come on the forums. However I assume they’re just being happily stupid since we were running basically our last offense with you guys in EB last night. It’s especially fun I bet to rub it into a Dev’s face after being zerged, since there’s at least a 10:1 ratio of fergs being zerged than a dev being zerged

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Well congrats to Devona, I have no hard feeling against any of them. Best of luck in T7. I personally can’t wait to play against Eredon Terrace. Always fun to see new faces.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I’ll apologize on behalf of TTA, most of them are nice guys and I’m pretty sure none of them actually come on the forums. However I assume they’re just being happily stupid since we were running basically our last offense with you guys in EB last night. It’s especially fun I bet to rub it into a Dev’s face after being zerged, since there’s at least a 10:1 ratio of fergs being zerged than a dev being zerged

We get a good bit of taunting after dying to 3-5 times our number quite often. Even when we take a huge number of them out with us. You will find these kinds of people on every server in every game. It’s best to just ignore them. All that matters to us is killing.

BTW, you will also find players who recognize what you are doing and bow after taking you out. You will find those type of people on every server in every game as well.

Here is a 3v15ish from last night. Not sure what these people were doing or thinking. I saw a lot of new guild tags out there last night. Welcome to WvW? :P

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

We get a good bit of taunting after dying to 3-5 times our number quite often. Even when we take a huge number of them out with us. You will find these kinds of people on every server in every game. It’s best to just ignore them. All that matters to us is killing.

BTW, you will also find players who recognize what you are doing and bow after taking you out. You will find those type of people on every server in every game as well.

Here is a 3v15ish from last night. Not sure what these people were doing or thinking. I saw a lot of new guild tags out there last night. Welcome to WvW? :P

One has to wonder , where are the videos of the times you get a spike in your eye. I know it happens , I have your head on my wall next to the fireplace.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Oozo.7856

One has to wonder , where are the videos of the times you get a spike in your eye. I know it happens , I have your head on my wall next to the fireplace.

Of course it happens and you wouldn’t have to wonder if you watch the videos since I show deaths in them. I’m playing a guardian which has no escapability. This means I die when we get overwhelmed by numbers quite a lot.

A lot of zerglings have my head on their wall over their fireplace. But I have far more of thiers.

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

Of course it happens and you wouldn’t have to wonder if you watch the videos since I show deaths in them. I’m playing a guardian which has no escapability. This means I die when we get overwhelmed by numbers quite a lot.

A lot of zerglings have my head on their wall over their fireplace. But I have far more of thiers.

LOL. He’s not a zergling. Whenever we fight you guys we have your number or fewer. I have a few trophies too

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

On behalf of myself and the other few EDGE members, we’d like to say farewell to Kaineng and Ferg. We’ve enjoyed our roaming fights quite a lot and had plenty of fun with it. I myself have built myself up a rivalry with Envy members over the past week and they’re always great fun to fight, and will be sorely missed. So with that, we wish you both best of luck in the next matchup and enjoy the fresh air from a new opponent. We do hope you remember the good part of DR that isn’t full of empty boasts and excuses. Anyways, farewell, we shall meet again!

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Themanbat.3206

On behalf of myself and the other few EDGE members, we’d like to say farewell to Kaineng and Ferg. We’ve enjoyed our roaming fights quite a lot and had plenty of fun with it. I myself have built myself up a rivalry with Envy members over the past week and they’re always great fun to fight, and will be sorely missed. So with that, we wish you both best of luck in the next matchup and enjoy the fresh air from a new opponent. We do hope you remember the good part of DR that isn’t full of empty boasts and excuses. Anyways, farewell, we shall meet again!

You will be missed, man. Lotta fun being moa trolled by you guys

in WvW

Oozo.7856

We’ve never had a straight up open field group fight against an Envy group that I was involved in. There have always been other people around. In those situations, you have downed a few of us and we have downed a few of you.

Of course, the only people we’ve downed are alts in green gear I’m sure. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Chophop.3967

Chophop.3967

well switched to DR since they movin up a tier and there will be some good fights. Got tired of the new kaineng. Other then the main guilds the pugs here are dumb as bricks.

Takin most of kainengs map was fun today tried to get a battle marker on every gate for the lols.

Ahhhhahahahahaha … you switched servers on the day i whooped your butt in a sPvP duel after i called you out in WvW?!

AAAAhhhahahahahahaha!

p.s. vakat said, “What?! i’m ranked number 11th around here, nobody beats me!!!”

p.s.s. AAAAhahahahahaha!

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

…Chop…I was there. In said sPvP duel he stopped attacking because there was a Thief there attacking as well. You’re the one who bailed on the duel. He even tried getting you to go back and you just decided to gloat and brag about “Beating him”.

Children these days…

in WvW

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

Lol It’s pretty amazing to read how DR is so proud of the fact you are owning this tier. I transferred from a tier 1 server to play with friends on Kain. You guys need to chill a bit. This is the worst tier… you are the best of the bad servers. Good for you to own us but it’s no great feat really.

That being said I do have a great time in this tier . A lot more small man and a lot more duels. I dare say some of the best players I fought are in this tier since in tier 1 there are so many ppl you don’t get to fight 1 v1 1v2 much. Too bad you can’t see names in WvW I really have huge respects for a lot of soloers on both DR and Feg.

in WvW

Posted by: Chophop.3967

Chophop.3967

W/e … The guy buffed himself, ran at me, I knocked him back, pow pow pow, he evades toward me, throws his axe, I evade behind, pop buffs, he dies … then of course, he wasnt ready, but thats my fault and I should give him an immediate rematch after he berated me with “noob”, “I’m ranked number 11th around here”, and “no warrior has ever beat me!”.

…He insults me, I called him out, he accepted, I stomped his butt, he didn’t like, I refuse a rematch based on his attitude, he really doesn’t like that and begins to insult some more…

I’m sorry StormWolf, whats that you were alluding to about childish behavior?

p.s. I could post the hate tells he sent after the fact if you’d like

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

I’ll agree he was acting childish as well, however, it doesn’t make your actions any less childish. At the very least you guys could’ve dueled legitimately instead of bragging about how you beat him when it was 2v1 cause some nitwit decided to join the sPvP Server with you guys.

Random Side-note: Why in the world is there NO option for a PW on sPvP Servers? There is no way to just go in with your friends and have friendly battles without random people appearing and ruining it.