Ferguson's Crossing always outmanned

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

The Tenacious Affliction

Hello everyone, I am Lukian Darkblade, leader of The Tenacious Affliction. My guild is on the server Ferguson’s Crossing. Yes, our server is ranked 23rd in the 8th Tier. Ferguson’s has been here for a while, my guild has been here since the beginning. We do not want to leave our server, although we are in last we enjoy our fights in World vs World.

What I am saying is it would be nice to see some new faces running around here with us. We have already had our share of guilds come and go. We are looking for guilds that are wanting a challenge. Guilds that want to experience new things. We are daily defeated in World vs World because of the numbers of our enemy.

We are wanting more guilds here to help us in our fight. We need to boost our numbers on our server. We have to create a bigger and better alliance than any other server has. My guild would welcome anyone new who may want to come to the server or any guilds that may want to merge over with us. We have a lot of guild upgrades and buffs that we use for the guild as often as possible.

Here on Ferguson’s Crossing we have a lot of strong fighters and can hold our own against a zerg for a short period of time, but we do not have the numbers that they have in their zergs. 50 vs 5-10 is fun for a while but just makes World vs World not fun anymore.

If you are interested or would like to hear more hop in my Whisper me in game or hop in my TeamSpeak. Thanks!

TeamSpeak: 71.197.56.184
IGN: Lukian Darkblade

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

in WvW

Posted by: Rexcalibur.6743

Rexcalibur.6743

I agree, and this is coming from someone on the Kaineng server. Ferguson’s crossing has undoubtedly seen better days. I do see it as unfair that we can outnumber your forces in every borderland, if not most. Best of luck to you and FC in the future

80 memser
Leader of Shards of the Past [PAST]
Darkhaven server

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Lukian is a really nice leader, i spoke to him when we are considering to move to FC, unfortunately our alliance had changed minds and joined Kaineng.

FC will get their chance sooner than later. Just wait. Awesome group of people over there.

/salute

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

We will be fighting next week it seems, best of luck with your problem as it seems that our server is suffering the same fate, I hope all servers get balanced and the “skill” of players starts to be more important that zerg numbers

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

A bump for the thread, FC are are real pain in the kitten in wvw – and thats a compliment.
Hope you guys get some transfers in – its a waste of a good server

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

I rarely see FC in the battlefield (A bit like us On ET atm) but when I do, well you better be prepared for an awesome fight.

I have had epic fights with Ferguson Crossing, And I do hope to see a lot more of them in the battlefield, even when outmanned you will see some wandering around being a nuisance xD

Looking forward to reset also FC, we will see alot more of each other <3

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Lukian, just wanted to say your boys have taken me down multiple times. It’s got to the point that whenever I see the TTA tag, I either run or hide. My eng can’t take your skill. Best wishes to you and to FC; you’ve been good opponents.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

I have had the best time fighting with FC. A couple days ago, we held Bluebriar for a very long time and Kaineng resorted to trebbing from the hill. You guys have strong fighters and I was hoping the alliance my guild is in would transfer and stay there but instead chose Kaineng. I do agree that this server will see better days Thanks for all the cooperation and fun times!

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Thanks JudgeD, I have had some fun fights against Kaineng! I will miss the fights

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

I guess ive been fighting either with or against the Fergusons to be quite fond of them in a sense.

So ill be cheering for you guys when Kain eventually moves up. Who knows, when the Devonas left, we became strongest this tier. When Kain moves up it migt be Fergs.

Support

in WvW

Posted by: Irate Platypus.9318

Irate Platypus.9318

We’re a server full of people that keep showing up despite almost always being on one side or another of a mismatch (though all downside for the past couple of months). That says various things about us as players, but it makes for a unique community at any rate. Being originally from Cleveland it reminds me a lot of Browns fans — there’s this weird unspoken bond that forms among those who share a source of disappointment.

A few things to consider for guilds thinking of moving here:

1) Since a lot of our big guilds have left at various points, a lot of those left are small-guild/unguilded types. It’s not uncommon to see 10 different guild tags if we’ve got 15 people doing something. To an extent that means we’re ripe for recruitment, but on the other hand most of these people haven’t joined anything so far so they’ll need some wooing, especially from a transfer guild. I will say that there are some very good, smart, team players running around underguilded for lack of the right fit.

2) One guild can make a huge difference in this tier. Raw numbers are one thing, but even small groups snowball into big ones when they have some success.

3) There’s no telling what happens after reset tomorrow. All three of the servers involved have been beaten up for weeks now, so it’s anybody’s guess whether the match will be remotely even once people stick their heads up again.

Wuze
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Bumping, since I did for ET as well. I’ll miss fighting FC, they’re true sisters/brothers to Kaineng. Transfer there if you’re serious about W3’ing. Huge opportunity to learn some great tactics, especially after reset since Kain won’t be zerging them into spawn anymore. I hope to face them fair and square again some day.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

I’m on Ferg and im out there fighting. out guild groups hold up quite well against the smaller zergs, but holy cow has Kain grown in numbers. been on here since day 1 and never seen number like that for them. I’m not going anywhere though, i have FC server pride, once we get to fight more even servers, it will be our time to shine again.

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Bumping for great justice
been on this server since launch and I’ve hopped many many guilds who have transferred or died out etc. Just hope we can finally get some more people to play, even our fairweathers dont want to play since we get stomped so badly.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: Wrightguy.4351

Wrightguy.4351

Yesterday i saw some of the best fights i’ve ever been a part of, one at Dawn’s tower, where we held out for a while while under bombardment from the garrison. Eventually Kain proved that their weaponry was superior and shattered our walls, but they were unprepared for the battle at the breach, the fought hard and had numbers, but we controlled a choke point and drove them back, though we couldn’t hold out forever, and another rush a few minutes later while we worked to rebuild our defenses ended our rule at dawn’s.

then there was a virtual repeat later in the day at the garrison, I’ve never been so tense before, knowing the battle was coming and scrambling to secure the defenses while getting reports of our losses in the wake of an advancing kain army, establishing a front line on the plains near the west gate, fighting tooth and nail as once again kain seige weapons broke our walls, and having reinforcements swoop in and retake the battlefield, it reminded me of helm’s deep.

Hard won Victories are always the best, i just wish the numbers were a little more even, FC is practically the french resistance now :P

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

throw out the greedy, gluttonous, and whimsical overlords! vive la (résistance)!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(edited by insanemaniac.2456)

in WvW

Posted by: Wrightguy.4351

Wrightguy.4351

you’re thinking the Bolsheviks, the more appropriate saying is Vive la Resistance!

but thanks for the sentiment