Final Death Blow hacked?

Final Death Blow hacked?

in WvW

Posted by: Raffie.7865

Raffie.7865

Many times over the past couple week I’m in WvW, get killed (fight for life thing). I no sooner hit the ground and the enemy has done the final death blow killing me in 1 sec to wait for a rez or respawn.

Its like I hit the ground and dead in 1sec later.
Not all deaths are like that but seen more then my fair share to wonder if something is going on.

Anyone else notice this?

www.infowars.com and also lookup Agenda 21
www.graystatemovie.com its coming if you like it or not.

Final Death Blow hacked?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Are you sure your enemy wasn’t under effect of quickness? You rarely will be able to react to the finish blow in that case as it’s fast as hell…

Also you die automatically if you are with 3 downed penalities already, without Fight for Survive. Check the icon in the left side of your Health Globe.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Final Death Blow hacked?

in WvW

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

Many times over the past couple week I’m in WvW, get killed (fight for life thing). I no sooner hit the ground and the enemy has done the final death blow killing me in 1 sec to wait for a rez or respawn.

Its like I hit the ground and dead in 1sec later.
Not all deaths are like that but seen more then my fair share to wonder if something is going on.

Anyone else notice this?

This is quickness put on weapons by players. It increases stomp time to about a second and a half. It’s so quick that the server takes another half second to a second to realize it’s happened before awarding rewards.

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
Señor Chang: 80 Ranger

Final Death Blow hacked?

in WvW

Posted by: Raffie.7865

Raffie.7865

Heard about it but did not know it effected the final death blow due to the animation never showing a weapon, just the hands with a flag pole thing.

www.infowars.com and also lookup Agenda 21
www.graystatemovie.com its coming if you like it or not.

Final Death Blow hacked?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Affect absolutely EVERYTHING, including ressing/finishing people faster.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing