Fissure of Woe rising?

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Billaboong.6821

Billaboong.6821

I’ve noticed that FoW is not 26th anymore, but has stolen the 25th position from Whiteside Ridge. What happened? Did FoW got new guilds or is just WR that lost all his players? Anyone from those two servers can explain me?

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

its prolly just the rating system lol, they somehow have gotten a higher rating by doing better than expected

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

WSR lost some major wvw guilds.

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Like said before, WSR lost some major guilds. We (FoW) couldnt win the matchup before they left but now we seem to do very well. Also with the help of some commanders from RoS (and maybe other servers).

The difference in score could be caused by the increase in moral/wvw players for FoW and the decrease of moral/wvw players for WSR. Vabbi does not have alot of dedicated wvw players (I could be wrong) and we all know it is almost impossible to win against bigger numbers.

Thats how I could explain it, correct me if im wrong.

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

Wait, RoS comms went to FoW this week? That might explain RoS’s performance too…

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

I assume FoW gained a guild. That is all it take to make a large difference at the lowest tier. One guild add more coverage and wvwers.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

ROS performance is because ROS lost pretty much all of its core WvW guilds as well. 2 Servers collapsed in 3 weeks.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Yeah WSR seems to have no numbers any more. And if they have numbers, half of them are upleveled. Also WvW coverage on FoW seems have improved very strongly. There are moments when I don’t believe how many ppl we got and I allways start laughing, when I am ahead of a zerg and attack smth, and the the zerg comes and just roles over my foe in seconds.

And we are green now, I don’t like to be green, I wanna be blue again. Allways confused when checking which tower belongs to us and which doesn’t^^

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Wait, RoS comms went to FoW this week? That might explain RoS’s performance too…

Not (just) this week, seen a RoS commander (Xyros?) joined FoW as guest weeks ago. Not sure who has transferred to FoW but I see a few new commanders lately. They could be guests…

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Just as no server has a permanent monopoly on number one (though VS seems to be trying to prove that theory wrong); no server will remain in last indefinitely.

There’s always the train of thought that you can take a last place server and rise it through the ranks.

This is even more attractive given how WxP favors PvD and the idea that a group of 20+ could go to a server like FoW or Vabbi and “speed-level” their character’s Wxp before moving back to where they were (if so inclined).

Look at what happened to Kaineng in NA; they were dead last and got a well-known guild transfer and bandwagoned to #4 before they gave up, but they kept enough people to stay in the mid-tiers.

Fissure of Woe rising?

in WvW

Posted by: Tzuuu.2781

Tzuuu.2781

The truth is, all our ratings came almost entirely from WSR losing ALL of their primary WvW guilds. As a result, we’re winning now so our players are having more fun playing WvW and staying on for longer/joining in.

Pink Demon of Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe ):