Fix CnD... for good next time.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

In the beginning there was Cloak and Dagger off of doors and walls. Then the developers rose up and smote such activity. This peace lasted for more than a fortnight but disaster struck, a stealth patch was implemented which once again returned Clock and Dagger to its most nefarious of uses. Not to be outdone the developers rallied a fix many moons later which prevented Cloak and Dagger from working on walls. Much rejoicing was done despite its ability to still work off of doors.

My WvW brothers and sisters, loe the darkness has returned and scoundrels once again have the advantage of Cloak and Dagger invisibility from walls. I charge the developers to rise up, forge a patch of great power and slay this beast once and for all!

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

no plz, gam needs 2b more realistic, wen i stab wall at home wit butter knife i turn invisible, so it is gud in gam

in WvW

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

havent played d/d for a while thanks for the heads up m8

now if u’ll excuse me i got poor chaps to gank

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

It’s hilarious how many fixes get reverted then fixed again, then reverted, etc. (another example is necro minion AI; they break and get fixed every other patch).

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Think about the walls! They have feelings too!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Think about the walls! They have feelings too!

Tell the hebrews, they are complaining at one for centuries.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

It’s hilarious how many fixes get reverted then fixed again, then reverted, etc. (another example is necro minion AI; they break and get fixed every other patch).

Revolving door in janitorial dept?

People are too serious of their knowledge.

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

It’s so hilariously broken. I face palmed with all the power of my strong throwing arm when I realised it could be done again. As funny as it is to watch a Thief remain almost completely uncatchable for however long it takes for the chasing players to fill their tower/keep with stealth traps, it’s probably not good for the game to leave this unaddressed for an extended period again.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: KAJIMARU.3108

KAJIMARU.3108

It’s the only way for a thief to roam on wvw… when some servers send a 10 man group just to chase a single thief across the map

You feel like it’s a disadvantage? well just move away or lure the thief away from walls it’s that simple.

I hate using d/p and i feel like it’s the only way i can travel across EBG without getting ganked.

(edited by KAJIMARU.3108)

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

They’d be chasing any other class too. Especially inside their keep.

in WvW

Posted by: epborden.7492

epborden.7492

I was actually doing this a bunch today. I didn’t even know it had been through so many cycles of fixed and not fixed. I just assumed it was part of the game. It does seem a bit advantageous though. I can basically just run around SMC invincible because I can stealth off any wall.