Fix the kitten 0% wall bug already!!!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: tichai.4351

tichai.4351

This is getting beyond a joke now, every tower/keep in EB seems to be suffering from this upgrade bug with walls going from 100 – 0% after an upgrade.

Can you please actually fix something that is broken for once without having to wait weeks/months?

Your co-operation would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Scrub Guardian [CHvc]
Gunnar’s Hold www.gunnarshold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Yeah this is getting old very quick. Also walls are still clipping even after you tried to fix it..

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

If Anet fixed something within weeks or months it would be a kittening xmas miracle!

Average wait times for a WvW fix is 1-2 years!

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

As long as the 0% walls looks solid they are fine,

because it is the looks that this game wants its players to learn to care about.

Skins are among the most valuable items on the Trading Post and fashions are top items for gems.

Fire Water Air
FA

in WvW

Posted by: Gunner Morton.8340

Gunner Morton.8340

Yup this bug is getting real annoying now, it affects keeps, towers and stonemist. Sometimes walls work, sometimes they are unhitable and sometimes they go down to 0% for no reason:

http://i.imgur.com/I1jAKsz.jpg

I used to play WvW on Gunnar’s Hold, then I took a flawed serverlink to the knee.

(edited by Gunner Morton.8340)

in WvW

Posted by: NathanH.1465

NathanH.1465

Don’t worry it will take around the same time as it took to fix the invulnerable dolyaks. Oh wait…
(For those who need more info: I’m talking about the bug where you cannot attack the dolyak you see because his animation cannot keep up with his actual position)

in WvW

Posted by: Brazzi.2045

Brazzi.2045

and if you’re at it fix them dessert dolly’s !

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

and if you’re at it fix them dessert dolly’s !

I would prefer them to fix the desert dollys. Dessert dollys is something completely different and somewhat yummier.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

The best part is spending half an hour using a cata on these walls in the hope they break and finding they won’t.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

The best part is spending half an hour using a cata on these walls in the hope they break and finding they won’t.

And then find out that there isnt really a wall there, you could have walked through half an hour ago?

in WvW

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

And then find out that there isnt really a wall there, you could have walked through half an hour ago?

More like seeing it going down and when the wall hits 0% it becomes untargetable.
Also nice was the invisible stairs we had on SMC. Wall was down, ppl could walk through but it was still possible to walk up the stairs and stand on the broken wall XD

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Nope, wall was there, we tried going through the wall as soon as we saw it wasn’t taking damage but we couldn’t. Literally invincible walls leaving only the death trap of a gate to try to get through. In the end we went somewhere else.

in WvW

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

just, wow… I thought that having a holiday break I could come back to some fixes… hmm, guess I might take another week off…

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

in WvW

Zioba.6182

And if you start fixing things: Please fix the guards atacking ANY kind of PVE stuff that keeps towers and especially the green keep contested…

in WvW

Offair.2563

And if you start fixing things: Please fix the guards atacking ANY kind of PVE stuff that keeps towers and especially the green keep contested…

On this matter, also have a look at the tengu archer that spawns inner garrison to contest it.

Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Zioba.6182

On this matter, also have a look at the tengu archer that spawns inner garrison to contest it.

Oh yes, please!
I was hoping for a late christmas miracle and a patch today… Probably my bad to hope they would do anything around the christmas days, but… Hope dies last. R.I.P.
It is sad, that it takes one week to fix the bug with the proof of heroic vendor that didn’t hurt anyone, but those rly harmfull bugs don’t get a fix for weeks or even months.

in WvW

Posted by: Joshhh.2076

Joshhh.2076

It is sad, that it takes one week to fix the bug with the proof of heroic vendor that didn’t hurt anyone, but those rly harmfull bugs don’t get a fix for weeks or even months.

“If we change this thing that’s making WvW more accessible, people might play our new PvE more!”*

“If we don’t change this thing that’s breaking WvW beyond belief, people might play our new PvE more.”*

• Not actual quotes.
Gandaran.

in WvW

Zioba.6182

And another patchday without ANY bugfix for WvW mentioned…
sight I should just give up and let it rest in peace

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

+100 for bug fixes for wvw

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

Wall? What’s a wall?! Can I climb over it? Maybe I should just kitten in its general direction and it’ll fall over… #smh

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

in WvW

Offair.2563

And another patchday without ANY bugfix for WvW mentioned…
sight I should just give up and let it rest in peace

As long it does not affect their glorious pve they wont “fix” it “soon”.