Flood the wvw map

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

It would be fun if one whole borderland was completely underwater and we could have water based combat zerg vs zerg. Make structures undersea oxygenated bases. Replace the doors on structures with glass domes and replace siege with glass cutters so that when you break into the structure, it gets flooded.

Fun times for everyone!

aka. “The Complainer”

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Westenev.5289

Westenev.5289

I like this idea, but this is probably going in the same “wish” pile as friendly-fire-enabled-wvw and allied-collision-enabled-wvw. I expect very few people would wish to play it.

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: TheHeretic.3529

TheHeretic.3529

I don’t even know my underwater skills

Maybe I’m a thorn in your perfection
A heretic’s voice in your head
A stargazer, releaser

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Anet’s April Fools patch notes included EBG being completely submerged in water. Just saying.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

:) I like this idea too. Although, instead of putting that much work into an existing map, they could just create a new map, but then all those people that asked for undewater combat would…well, you know.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: James Rustler.7860

James Rustler.7860

They should actually do this for april fools one year. Either that or replace EBG with another desert BL instance, but then it would flood with tears almost immediately and have the same effect.

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I always thought a reskin of the 3 borderlands would be fun and people all like “it too hard!”. So I made a vid showing what i meant by reskin and i just so happened to do an underwater one for fun,

https://youtu.be/e7E29O-WqAU

once i made the green version the other 2 took me 10min to swap skins out.

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

It would be an interesting april fools joke. If they made it so whenever you are underwater your normal weapons are equiped but out of water you are using you underwater weapon. A-net has abandon underwater balancing so a wvw map with alot of open water areas will not be implemented.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

A-net has abandon underwater balancing so a wvw map with alot of open water areas will not be implemented.

If they do make a new wvw map it will have underwater combat. If anet filled in ABL underwater areas, so that it was all shallow, people would freak out. Part of the reason the DBL sucks in comparison is because it has the reverse of underwater but you cannot glide there, removing that dynamic.

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I wouldn’t mind underwater battles. Especially since i main ranger and they become the next thing people beg for muhahah.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Neftex.7594

Neftex.7594

i see 3 of your threads at top of the wvw section, each of them is bad idea
do you by any chance do this on purpose?

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

With this Ideias he must be a ANet developer with a fake/stealth account passing by a player…

OP as ANet top quality ANet ideias… 10/10 in creativity and 0/10 in logic and quality.

P.S. lmao if i get banned again from forum or even form the game… comment still worth it…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

Doubtful, he (or she) disagreed with Gaile in the other post, I’m sure even devs are too afraid of Gaile to do that whether in stealth or not.

Now backing away from derailing…

Like I said before, this is a solid suggestion op and would 1) force players to remember to equip an underwater weapon and upgrade their level 0 breather and 2) learn what their underwater skills do.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Flood the wvw map

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

what is this, naboo? get outta here with this nonsense.

hmm alright maybe you have something here, but the only way to do it right would be to give everyone underwater mounts that act like mobile siege. ye mayne.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE