FoW.... Are you THAT stupid ? Seriously ?

in WvW

Posted by: Froggie.3758

Froggie.3758

Green is already on their way here… I told them to go for the green land but as always I was ignored… I thank you for what you did for us, though I doubt anyone else will every understand it.

Armament – Fissure of Woe
Order Of The Darker Flame [Dark]

in WvW

Posted by: Jmaggot.6482

Jmaggot.6482

Welcome to 3-way warfare.

in WvW

Froggie.3758

there is no 3 way warfare here. it’s the DE server dominates us while we struggle to capture northern supply camps…

in WvW

Posted by: Ixnay.5270

Ixnay.5270

I read about half way into your post and had to stop, you cant expect an entire server of players to play along with some grand scheme you cooked up if they never heard of it before. Most of them are like me and just want to go into WvW and blow stuff up and get their EXP/Karma/Coin… If they see that YOUR servers keeps are easier to take than the other teams then guess who they go after?

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Welcome to 3-way warfare.

^This.

Making an alliance to 2v1 another server is a very cowardly thing to do anyways…

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Aside from froggie, you guys obviously haven’t played last tier where it is 5 vs 1 almost all the time and they own everything almost all the time.

There’s no “bigger” scheme that’s so difficult to understand that it needs to be sat together at a table for. Green pwns us blue and us red on our own. It is very obvious that we need to work together, all it’s about is not going for each others objectives and fighting in 1 map when necessary.
Which RoS has been trying to do with success. FoW got their garrison and orb back, we backed away and attacked Dzagonur borders.

At one point we even had 15 points more than dzagonur. Though very brief because FoW decided to invade our borders instead of dzago which were practically empty.

They started taking all camps in our BL and quaggans and the bottom 2 towers, which is why we had get back from EB. and back to our BL because the quaggans had destroyed the altar, which we then repaired. During the move from EB to BL half our force went to sleep (4 am already) there was almost no one left to defend EB, Dzago just took semi-empty towers, making EB all green and then invading FoW borders to take the green orb.

Good job “Dragonslayers”.

PS: if you want to talk about cowardly: there are certain german guilds who are constantly server hopping to the lowest tier german server so they can steamroll through WvW all the time. Cowardly enough for you ?

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Hald Degli Strock.1304

Hald Degli Strock.1304

My guild left FoW because of the server stupidity. I tried to organize a little of the warfare some weeks ago, only to see people rushing to heavily defended tower without siege weapons instead of defending garrison with the orb which was under siege.
I’m sorry, but there is a reason why FoW is last and there is not one organized wvw guild there.

In order to understand recursive, you must first understand recursive.

in WvW

Froggie.3758

heh… I’m in the dragon slayers, the other 2 players you would have seen are with me capping camps in EB right now, they both agree that attacking blue was a mistake and it wasn’t their call. I don’t know who said to go to blue borders despite being advised not to but I assure you, they were not from TDS =P perhaps we should try to work on a more concrete alliance in the future? I’d be more than willing to help with it as at least some people on FoW know my name.