Posted by: Super Wilson.7408

Super Wilson.7408

Here some fuel for you fire!!!

http://youtu.be/5myG9KaqPRY

Folks that want warrior nerfed in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Thanks for showing your passive statts skill.

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Lol, good stuff Wilson!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Yeh, correctly played warriors are tough right now. Fortunately, not many are as well played as the one in that linked video.

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Do you see that crazy regen? Even we guards cant regen like that without going full kitten AH

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

(edited by clint.5681)

in WvW

Super Wilson.7408

Do you see that crazy regen? Even we guards can regen like that without going full kitten AH

Not sure if serious….. all the regen is from the engie and I working together as the game intends. Guardians spec’d for AH get 300 defense and 30% crit damage, massive heal from Staff… regen, protection,Blind, invincibility while healing. invincibility while using elite, excellent condi cleanses, mega group support.. Warrior gets the ability to pull his head out and use his teammates combo fields properly. While it is true a guardian should never kill a warrior due to mobility… if a warrior kills a guardian.. that guard is doing it wrong. PS I killed a lot of warriors in this video… BURST DAMAGE!!!! Too many people are so in love with being tanky they can’t understand why they can’t kill someone… omg sorry I don’t mean any disrespect I guess I just get upset because warrior was so down for so long.

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

it’s the perma stun that needs….adjusting.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Super Wilson.7408

Do you mean that hammer warriors have perma stun?… I have never seen anything easier to avoid that Earth shaker. And if you mean “Skill” crack I have a duel with one of those that is pretty good and I make tons of mistakes and still beat him. In this nearly 3 minute clip … he only lands ONE skill crack on me.

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

not talking about the video, lol. talking about perma stun warriors. really a pita.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

Do you mean that hammer warriors have perma stun?… I have never seen anything easier to avoid that Earth shaker. And if you mean “Skill” crack I have a duel with one of those that is pretty good and I make tons of mistakes and still beat him. In this nearly 3 minute clip … he only lands ONE skill crack on me.

CC in GW2 needs diminishing returns. This is a fact.

Even SWTOR PvP shipped with diminishing returns.

The fact it doesn’t exist GW2 is mindboggling.

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

in WvW

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

The stuns are fine. It’s the sigil. Honestly, 2s AOE stun is nice, but it isn’t game breaking. Good video. Give me your genesis! I only has Entropy.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Super Wilson.7408

not talking about the video, lol. talking about perma stun warriors. really a pita.

Sorry man … took you out of context… hope I didn’t come off as a jerk..

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

im just going to go cry in a corner now….

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

At first I was dismayed when I came up against this crazy Warrior build in WvW, but now I just find it kind of funny. It’s pretty obvious that Healing Signet is going to get nerfed and Warrior mobility is going to get some limitations put on it so Warriors can’t fly around like pre-ride-the-lightning-nerf Eles only with massive health bars and heavy armour (poor Thieves). But hopefully Anet don’t go too far as it’s quite fun hiding behind these new Warrior guys

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Warrior doesnt need a nerf as is now,but stuns do need diminishing returns.
Getting stunlocked even with melandru runes and -40 stun duration food isnt exactly what someone would call balanced.
Unless anet intends everyone except guardians warriors and static eles to stay inside tower walls and spec into siege.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in WvW

Super Wilson.7408

Well they are Fixing the stun sigil … I think that will fix a lot of peoples’ issues with the stun durations. As soon as I found out that they where fixing it I stopped using it. In fact I played around with that Mace Shield GS garbage for a while and saw soooo much crying about it… I said ok I will play something else it will get nerfed sadly. Plus earthshaker is still the most fun skill in game hands down.

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Do you see that crazy regen? Even we guards can regen like that without going full kitten AH

Not sure if serious….. all the regen is from the engie and I working together as the game intends. Guardians spec’d for AH get 300 defense and 30% crit damage, massive heal from Staff… regen, protection,Blind, invincibility while healing. invincibility while using elite, excellent condi cleanses, mega group support.. Warrior gets the ability to pull his head out and use his teammates combo fields properly. While it is true a guardian should never kill a warrior due to mobility… if a warrior kills a guardian.. that guard is doing it wrong. PS I killed a lot of warriors in this video… BURST DAMAGE!!!! Too many people are so in love with being tanky they can’t understand why they can’t kill someone… omg sorry I don’t mean any disrespect I guess I just get upset because warrior was so down for so long.

So whats your point? I just said we guards cant get regen like that without going full AH and you write a paragraph saying the same thing.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

It’s all the passive effects that saved your kitten 100000 times, not your personal skill. That’s the thing what bothers me with warriors at the moment. They require almost 0 skill, only thing they need is a good build, correct gears and being able to time 1 skill: hammerstun.

in WvW

Mepheles.2087

It’s all the passive effects that saved your kitten 100000 times, not your personal skill. That’s the thing what bothers me with warriors at the moment. They require almost 0 skill, only thing they need is a good build, correct gears and being able to time 1 skill: hammerstun.

Heavy burst will outshine Signet of Healing every time. As shown several times when his health dipped below 50% and had to water blast with the help of the engie. He also timed his dodges well. I hate people getting worked up because Hammer/Mace and a bugged sigil came into the limelight when it’s always been there. Stop throwing around the phrase “No skill” It’s very worn out. Eventually some other class will get buffed, and they will take no skill, and the next and the next, and so on. Just… stop.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Actually he landed 3 skullcracks, but you had stability on on 2 of them so you only took the Skullcrack->100b combo once.

EDIT: also I’m quite sure you would have died if he had 25 stacks of bloodlust when you took that skullcrack→100b+frenzy combo.
Not implying anything, it’s a good duel and a nice video overall

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

(edited by hihey.1075)

in WvW

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

Heavy burst will outshine Signet of Healing every time. As shown several times when his health dipped below 50% and had to water blast with the help of the engie. He also timed his dodges well. I hate people getting worked up because Hammer/Mace and a bugged sigil came into the limelight when it’s always been there. Stop throwing around the phrase “No skill” It’s very worn out. Eventually some other class will get buffed, and they will take no skill, and the next and the next, and so on. Just… stop.

God forbid his health dropped to 50% while tanking 3 people…

OT: Good video that warrior is played pretty well also nice teamwork there with the engie thumbs up… what bothers me tho is that 9,9k crit while still having that kind of sustain… my full glas thief cant hit that hard and dies in 2-3 hits lawl… anyway nice gameplay

in WvW

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I think Warriors need to make a decision here before Anet makes it for them.

Do you want to keep the highest DPS in game?
or
…keep the highest Disengage / passive Anti-CC and Health/Regen pool in the game?

You’re not a Thief or Assassin by the way who’ supposed to get stuff like that just to offset their TERRIBLE grouping utility. You have some of the best Group utility already next to Paragons & Mesmers, and more mobility than any ranger…. So when it comes to casual PvP you really have nothing to complain about. The volume of “counterplay” that is feasible against you, is really only limited to Condition Necros right now which is already something I heard rumors is changing soon with this continued tweaking they’re dong to condition “Volume” and purging. …..So what does that really leave when it comes to countering a warrior who knows what they’re doing? The rest of us all have a kryptonite…. some of us (rangers) have several. What’s yours going to be?

I’m not mad at warriors by the way. I rely HEAVILY on several very skilled ones every night in WvW. Nerfing Warrior & Guardian would really hurt my guild and make us all a lot less effective against scrubby blobs and bandwagoners. Furthermore it would trickle over to all the Dungeon running I do too, to the point that it would actually be faster for me to get gold & Empy shards by just doing nothing but jump puzzles. ….So yeah, I’m not going to tell anyone what’s better for THEM. It’s not my class. But it will negatively impact me so I hope they realize in time that they can still steer this ship aground before it hits the Rocks instead.

(edited by ilr.9675)

in WvW

Posted by: FirstInfantry.2795

FirstInfantry.2795

legit video, too bad the seriousness in the video went away once the kitten in pants track comes up..

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

thieves don’t have terrible grouping utility. if your thief does, you need to find out what you are doing wrong.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

or
…keep the highest Disengage / passive Anti-CC and Health/Regen pool in the game?

If i had to chose i would take the first option keep the dps. Mainly for pve but still.
Even though i run one of the highest possible warrior dps builds i still feel like its just not enough things go too slow to chop trough.
Their weakness is not only condition necros its anything with conditions even thieves.
However when im fighting warriors with my necro if i get stunned im pretty much dead. How is THAT balanced? skull crack – > HB = dead necro. Unless doom is ready.

in WvW

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

Backpedalling warrior trying to show how great he is. Nothing impressive about this video, nothing overpowered about that warrior. The combination of sword and hammer is so terrible that it can only be found in WvW.

Tz tz

in WvW

ilr.9675

If i had to chose i would take the first option keep the dps. Mainly for pve but still.
Even though i run one of the highest possible warrior dps builds i still feel like its just not enough things go too slow to chop trough.

Well I gotta hand it to you purely on history then b/c that would be the most consistent route that keeps them true to their Gw1 predecessor (which I did play a ton of myself … hammer builds, tactics, penetration scythe/farmer, 100b HM spike speedclear, etc…. You’ll find no Wammo here …only time I ever tried to facetank on mine was with /Ele :p)

I only rolled a ranger in this game b/c I wanted a “hard mode” alt to sink a lot of time into. But if Warrior was made a pure “skill class” like its predecessor, I could definitely see myself buying another character slot and committing to it again just for a change of pace (instead of Thief which is what I currently have planned after my mesmer is finished and has 2 full sets of armor).

(edited by ilr.9675)

in WvW

Mepheles.2087

Backpedalling warrior trying to show how great he is. Nothing impressive about this video, nothing overpowered about that warrior. The combination of sword and hammer is so terrible that it can only be found in WvW.

You sound miffed, man.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

i think it needs a buff

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Here is the deal. Warriors likely will not see big nerfs in WvW or PvE. Anet steadily shuffled their feet for warrior buffs and will shuffle their feet on warrior nerfs. Other classes in WvW will have to be slower than warrior and accept the fact they can not be caught (much like thieves but different). There isn’t much that will be done. In Anet’s eyes from what they have said they like to sit with changes for a while until they feel good and ready to take a serious look at balance again.

WvW is not a balance priority (much like PvE). They tossed their chips into the Spvp pot and are sticking with it. I suspect that as OP as warrior is they will not see any significant changes anytime soon. Strategy might be to get everyone else up to warrior level but this will be nigh impossible without pushing each and every spec to some ridiculous territory. QoL changes like reducing and removing some of warriors mobility, stability, and regen aren’t far fetched but aren’t really all that likely to happen anytime soon. My suggestion is accept the situation as it is or give up on Wv3. Complaining has gotten very little done recently.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

or

Ele/mesmer/thief/guardian can out dps warrior with same buffs as the warrior. Warrior dps only comes from the ability to sustain self might/fury.

Thief can outrun sword/warhorn/greatsword warrior by using a sbow, ESPECIALLY when the terrain isn’t a flat straight line.

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Very well played warrior. I’ve pulled off similar encounters with my GS/LB build, and I have to say, warrior is one of the most fun class I’ve played out of my 6.

It is true that most people QQing about warrior, or any other class are bad players themselves, or are running a build that is directly countered by the build/class being QQed about. For example, it would be silly for a bunker guardian to come here and cry about condition necro.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

ilr.9675

Ele/mesmer/thief/guardian can out dps warrior with same buffs as the warrior. Warrior dps only comes from the ability to sustain self might/fury.

Thief can outrun sword/warhorn/greatsword warrior by using a sbow, ESPECIALLY when the terrain isn’t a flat straight line.

& require much more specializing & skill to pull off.
Don’t try to fudge the point

in WvW

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

LOL wut ?y we all know how much skill thieves need,especially in the new s/d meta.Spam 2 and 3 is really hard.

Takes skill to outrun a war and a lot of specialization ?Nonono you can’t be serious.Heartseeker spam while invisible makes heartseeker jump 50% farther and run 50% faster,sword 2 spam,shortbow that only takes a mouse pointed on the ground,and not even counting utility.

Now shoo

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

LOL wut ?y we all know how much skill thieves need,especially in the new s/d meta.Spam 2 and 3 is really hard.

Takes skill to outrun a war and a lot of specialization ?Nonono you can’t be serious.Heartseeker spam while invisible makes heartseeker jump 50% farther and run 50% faster,sword 2 spam,shortbow that only takes a mouse pointed on the ground,and not even counting utility.

Now shoo

Yea sure that must be it warrior have lowest dps.
Nothing to nerf here folks, move along!

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Here is the deal. Warriors likely will not see big nerfs in WvW or PvE. Anet steadily shuffled their feet for warrior buffs and will shuffle their feet on warrior nerfs. Other classes in WvW will have to be slower than warrior and accept the fact they can not be caught (much like thieves but different). There isn’t much that will be done. In Anet’s eyes from what they have said they like to sit with changes for a while until they feel good and ready to take a serious look at balance again.

WvW is not a balance priority (much like PvE). They tossed their chips into the Spvp pot and are sticking with it. I suspect that as OP as warrior is they will not see any significant changes anytime soon. Strategy might be to get everyone else up to warrior level but this will be nigh impossible without pushing each and every spec to some ridiculous territory. QoL changes like reducing and removing some of warriors mobility, stability, and regen aren’t far fetched but aren’t really all that likely to happen anytime soon. My suggestion is accept the situation as it is or give up on Wv3. Complaining has gotten very little done recently.

+1. Healing signet however will get a nerf as it’s also seen as OP in spvp. Rounding issues on e.g. stun duration is on the list of fixes that are incoming as well as it effects spvp too. Wvw is just out of balance because of the max cheese builds and no real objective while solo/duo roaming except killing the enemy.
Warrior cheese is just as counterable by other cheese as everything else. Mesmer with over 9000 stun breakers, perplexity on several classes, stealth regen thieves, perma evade thieves, cond/fear spam, power/fear spam etc.. All non-factor builds for tpvp, so not getting changes.

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Too many people are so in love with being tanky they can’t understand why they can’t kill someone…

That would be me! I do my best to run as a combat healer and zerg shield though. Looking forward to the updates on Tuesday to update my build.

GJ Wilson!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

ilr.9675

+1. Healing signet however will get a nerf as it’s also seen as OP in spvp.

Well that’s good to hear. …I felt Warrior was a lot more balanced when their only Wolverine-Tier regen was “I.W.A.Y.” (was hella fun in AB & FA, heh)

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

lol thieves should not be crying about warriors in wvw. I have no problem with warriors on my thief. its l2p time.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Good video. Hammer warrior is OP if you don’t know how to dodge.

Certainly doesn’t need a nerf though.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Sabastian.7126

Sabastian.7126

great vid! your warrior is a beast

i’ve been using a similar build for a long time now and its so fun to play. i hope to see you on the field the next time JQ faces SoR, i want to taste those crits heh

Sanctum of Rall
born Sept 20 – died Nov 11. reborn August 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEfbwJLw04I

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I love these threads.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Neo Annubis.7429

Neo Annubis.7429

Dude you don’t even understand, warriors need to get nerfed.

I tried playing my necro the other day, and all I saw was warriors tanking and tanking. Come on, think of the necros?

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Warrior doesnt need a nerf as is now,but stuns do need diminishing returns.

This is the kind of thinking that boggles my mind.

Warriors dont need a nerf. But instead, all CCs should be nerfed across the board. Why? Because Warriors have to many.

What?

Just come out and say that Warriors need a nerf, dont try to act all compromising. No one gets that many stuns, dazes, knockbacks and knockdowns in a single build.
If you want to blanket nerf all CCs to the point that Warriors are fine, then it will leave everyone else kitten.

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.6217

ryan.6217

Now shoo

“Shortbow that only takes a mouse pointed on the ground”… yes… like every other AoE/port skill in the game…. Don’t add irrelevant facts to make your argument look better. Also yeah, lets spam HS, “oh sweet we actually caught up to him..ope all my initiative is gone, ill wait here… you go on ahead”. How about we use 2 skill on sword instead, yeah? some immobolize will do the trick right? “Oh look 2 skill worked, i caught up to him, oh no, immob only lasted 2 seconds. well you run up ahead war, once i port back to my original location i’ll try and catch back up with yu”.

in WvW

ilr.9675

Well they are Fixing the stun sigil … I think that will fix a lot of peoples’ issues with the stun durations.

Confirmed today on Stream….

Reaction in chat was pretty funny.

in WvW

Super Wilson.7408

Well they are Fixing the stun sigil … I think that will fix a lot of peoples’ issues with the stun durations.

Confirmed today on Stream….

Reaction in chat was pretty funny.

haha what was the reaction happyness or hate?… Also I stopped using stun sigil a few weeks ago when I found out it was getting nerfed/fixed… No need to lean on a crutch that is going away.