For Balthazars sake !

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

Please Please Please! spend on some time on WvW, we have been running around with the same stuff for 2 years now! SPvP and PvE have all gotten new maps, countless of updates and we got a new way to troll with the siege disable traps.

We have seen our brethren leave to inferior games just because of the promise of some love for this type of game mode!

That is all we want Anet some love! Change our map add a new battleground (EoTM is not WvW!)

I don’t want to leave this game, but slowly the grass is vanishing, so the little brown patches of grass on the other side are looking for interesting :(.

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

This might be best served in the WvW sub-forum.

Good luck.

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Posted by: Ixillius.5768

Ixillius.5768

EotM, bloodlust shrines and new traps. Give it time, they are working on it.

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

I was just about to say what Ixillius said, but they already put it by the time I logged in :p

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

kins.3294

EoTM was a PvE update…. Ask anyone in WvW :P. You only see Karma trains there.

in 2 years SPvP and PvE received many new maps, WvW received 0

Also, the WvW forum is sadly being ignored most of the time. Partly because it has turned into a relatively hostile environment since everyone there wants to see some change, but never happens.

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

kins.3294

And again. any plea for change gets send here… where it is to be avoided and shunned like it has Ebola

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Ixillius.5768

Just because PvE players use EotM doesnt mean its not a WvW map. Im pretty sure when they implemented it they didnt intend on the karma train. It’s in its own right a very interesting map that would be fun to play WvW on.

Speaking of karma trains. How is that different from WvW atm. All i see people doing is following the zerg from map to map and the occasional roaming team.

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

kins.3294

Just because PvE players use EotM doesnt mean its not a WvW map. Im pretty sure when they implemented it they didnt intend on the karma train. It’s in its own right a very interesting map that would be fun to play WvW on.

Speaking of karma trains. How is that different from WvW atm. All i see people doing is following the zerg from map to map and the occasional roaming team.

When they asked the WvW community for feedback on the map, we told them that the map was too PvE centered (mobs, bosses, etc.)

We got ignored because Anet was so darn proud of their latest PvE map creation and they told us that we could read between the lines. How on earth has Anet ever listened to the WvW community? They really have ignored us like we have some kind of a weird infectious disease.

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Ixillius.5768

That argument also doesnt have much weight. The towers and keeps have champions in them aswell. And there is a worm boss and a harpy boss to the west and east of each borderland. Not to mention the bosses that spawn in EB. If anything you could say it stopped the actual active karma trains in WvW, opening those up for competitive WvW. Which would also be the reason they separated Obsidian Sanctum from EB.

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

i think it would be cool if bloodlust shrines be turned into camps, but camps that give you bloodlust when you capture them, and then call them outposts or something

Are you Shpongled?

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

EoTM was a PvE update…. Ask anyone in WvW :P. You only see Karma trains there.

in 2 years SPvP and PvE received many new maps, WvW received 0

Also, the WvW forum is sadly being ignored most of the time. Partly because it has turned into a relatively hostile environment since everyone there wants to see some change, but never happens.

This is well said and correct.

For Balthazars sake !

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

1- They said It takes apparently 1 year to make a new map
2- We didn’t get any new content for over 1 year
3- It means they must come up with a new map very soon