For the love of god Nerf Perplexity

in WvW

Posted by: Zimmy.4726

Zimmy.4726

awsome so its banned from spvp ( lower damage outputs as its structured) but leave it in wvw , every next guy i meet wearing perplexity u fight him u die u dont fight him u die. kitten mode please sort this out its kittening irritating

in WvW

Posted by: Blackie.3912

Blackie.3912

awsome so its banned from spvp ( lower damage outputs as its structured) but leave it in wvw , every next guy i meet wearing perplexity u fight him u die u dont fight him u die. kitten mode please sort this out its kittening irritating

Quit complaining before they nerf it to nothing like they do with everything. Anyways, it’s not that op’ed if you’re any good at the game. ;>

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

Quit complaining before they nerf it to nothing like they do with everything. Anyways, it’s not that op’ed if you’re any good at the game. ;>

what this guy said. Plex doesnt make you unbeatable, just an annoying, cheesy kitten.

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

If there would be indicator ‘this guy wears perplexity’, then you might be able to beat him. But without that sign you basically lost. Cause a good player will try to win a fight (not run away), and the enemy needs only one interrupt, (nothing else), to confuse you. The people doing this, often have lot of condition applying, like engie nades with traits can do 4 condies on 1 proc. Or necro, Signet of spite right after feared into perplexity. Then you have 5+ conditions on you. There’s very few professions that can then survive both confusion, and the high ticking condiesl ike burning. The enemy can freely attack you, while you are trying to figure out how to use your cleanses without triggering the confusing.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.