Former Guilds of Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

KH, LW, LaZy, GoF, LOM, KO, KoMe, NAGA, QCS, Lime, SoH, Orb, PA, DC, VaL, EsF, and a lot more i that I have forgotten please lists your guild tags..

How have you guys been? Where are you guys now? How’s your server? And how’s everything else?

It’s been a while now, RISE is pretty great in kaineng.. I miss the actions we had in CD back then and the community we all built together.. I hope you guys doing ok and keeping it fun like we always had been except with the trolls lol.. But yeah keep in touch!

-Prince Jarvan

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Bawllz Deeep!! Anyways ran with ya a few times when I was with GoF. Ou probably all know the guilds in BG. LW still going strong, haven’t seen Lazy in awhile, I think they too a break. Had to get out of tier 1 though, zerging is all there is. Playing against RISE now with VK.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Haha I remember u Burtz that GoF warrior xD is GoF still goes 5 members then when it culled its like 100 GoF? Oh wait culled fixed xD

And yeah I haven’t keep in touch with LW, GoF and LaZy. But we always see KH in our tier xD

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Sadly we got forgotten….

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

CD was a powerhouse ! [LORD] has been dismissed :p

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

How could u have forgotten the backbone of SEA CD [awe]!

We will have dropped to tier 5678 without them!

You gonna to get a lot of recruitment message now that other servers know about our secret weapon. Good luck Leax

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

KH, LW, LaZy, GoF, LOM, KO, KoMe, NAGA, QCS, Lime, SoH, Orb, PA, DC, VaL, EsF, and a lot more i that I have forgotten please lists your guild tags..

How have you guys been? Where are you guys now? How’s your server? And how’s everything else?

It’s been a while now, RISE is pretty great in kaineng.. I miss the actions we had in CD back then and the community we all built together.. I hope you guys doing ok and keeping it fun like we always had been except with the trolls lol.. But yeah keep in touch!

-Prince Jarvan

Agreed, my funnest time of guild wars were hanging out with RISE in WvW, I was with them every day defeating IoJ and FA :P (but they were still good opponents to fight), and the games were close. It sucked that CD lost all their ppl and rating, which caused all the NA to x-fer.
I still guest on CD and PvE with them alot

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Adun.3254

Adun.3254

Whoa whoa, we didnt lose all our WvWers? We just just got a minor set back. Our NA may be “Lacking”, but that doesn’t mean we are not doing our job. We still make do with what we have, cheers to our dedicated NA commanders.
Also, <3 [Awe].

Girl Friend [DC]
Crystal Desert Commander.

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Seems odd that everyone would decide to transfer off CD if they were having so much fun.

in WvW

Henrik.7560

Whoa whoa, we didnt lose all our WvWers? We just just got a minor set back. Our NA may be “Lacking”, but that doesn’t mean we are not doing our job. We still make do with what we have, cheers to our dedicated NA commanders.
Also, <3 [Awe].

Not ALL the WvW’ers, but CD is no longer famous for its superior NA anymore…

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Adun.3254

Adun.3254

Psh, those guilds weren’t for CD then. If you cant stick to it when kitten hits the fan. Then you’re not a true CDer! I do agree our NA is minimal, but as stated before there are people who are trying. And tons of respect towards them!

Girl Friend [DC]
Crystal Desert Commander.

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

[Awe] you have not forgotten! Commander Leaxeanna! I still remember the times we rallied golems with Titan War in EB!!! and some Great defense in CD border!

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

What is the purpose of this thread? The only CDers are the people currently playing on CD. Period.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

-Prince Jarvan

Agreed, my funnest time of guild wars were hanging out with RISE in WvW, I was with them every day defeating IoJ and FA :P (but they were still good opponents to fight), and the games were close. It sucked that CD lost all their ppl and rating, which caused all the NA to x-fer.
I still guest on CD and PvE with them alot

Pyreuz!!! How has it been, brotha! It’s been a while!

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

What is the purpose of this thread? The only CDers are the people currently playing on CD. Period.

The point of this thread is.. I missed the old server where my guild grew onto.. I will never forget where I started WvWing.

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

The point of this thread is.. I missed the old server where my guild grew onto.. I will never forget where I started WvWing.

Thank you. So it wasn’t enough treachery to renounce the CD badge, but you need to rub it in with flame bait threads every so often. Cool.

For old time’s sake, I heard War Machine is very authoritarian. You must not be very accustomed to their level of discipline.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

in WvW

Henrik.7560

You should go back, they need you!

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

[LW] is still chugging along, and although we had some drama ensue (Morphast quit the game and tried breaking [LW] up for those that know who he is) and many of our players left, but we recovered and still have a decent WvW presence, although it isn’t QUITE T1 material, but that’ll be fixed soon..

I hope CD stays strong, so many good memories from there!

-Sir Tryce

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Hehehe, RISE will never transfer anymore :P if the server goes up, we go up, if it goes down, we go down.. What server are you now?

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

[LW] is still chugging along, and although we had some drama ensue (Morphast quit the game and tried breaking [LW] up for those that know who he is) and many of our players left, but we recovered and still have a decent WvW presence, although it isn’t QUITE T1 material, but that’ll be fixed soon..

I hope CD stays strong, so many good memories from there!

-Sir Tryce

[LW] brothers! Glad to know you guys are recovering!! It’s been a while keeping in touch to each other ! The last time I saw LW was like tier2 match up and that was a challenge!! Hope to see LW once again, but this time a strong 50v50 !

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

How could u have forgotten the backbone of SEA CD [awe]!

We will have dropped to tier 5678 without them!

You gonna to get a lot of recruitment message now that other servers know about our secret weapon. Good luck Leax

Haha, hey! despite the things between RISE and KoMe, still won’t forget that oceanic crews cleaning things up! Like a boss!

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

CYN sees you guys on our WvW nights RISE fun fights in this tier!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

CYN sees you guys on our WvW nights RISE fun fights in this tier!

Jgcgncncjcgcgj.. I knew CYN was from CD.. taps heads !!!!!!!!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Yeah CYN went to TC. I was originally on LaZy but didn’t want to go to tier 1 so went with CYN along with a few others from LaZy.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Yeah CYN went to TC. I was originally on LaZy but didn’t want to go to tier 1 so went with CYN along with a few others from LaZy.

Ahhhhh nice!! Yeah I’m happy with tier 2 and seeing you guys in the field bringing back memories and making new ones while we are at it!

in WvW

Posted by: aqehadnan.9074

aqehadnan.9074

alright, i miss crystal desert and KoME.

Chairman Miaw [xTyr] | Tarnished Coast Warrior

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

alright, i miss crystal desert and KoME.

:3

in WvW

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

Well, I think JQ is kinda imba. Definitely the best WvW server, think there’s almost stuff 24/7, although some fights are just stale (The outcome is a draw). From VaL here.

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Former? I still see plenty of KoMe, NAGA, QCS, Lime, SoH, Orb, PA, DC, EsF, etc.. around. If you left, you’re not missed, at all.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Henrik.7560

Hehehe, RISE will never transfer anymore :P if the server goes up, we go up, if it goes down, we go down.. What server are you now?

Haha Im on blackgate with 2 of my favourite rise members, Recon and Clive :P we make a big difference in morale and scores in wvw but its a bit hard since SoR got 10000+ transfers :/

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: aqehadnan.9074

aqehadnan.9074

Former? I still see plenty of KoMe, NAGA, QCS, Lime, SoH, Orb, PA, DC, EsF, etc.. around. If you left, you’re not missed, at all.

o.O
i dont ask to be missed at all.

Chairman Miaw [xTyr] | Tarnished Coast Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Deviija.7869

Deviija.7869

You wouldn’t miss it if you had stayed like the rest of us.

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

This thread brings Boyz to Men to mind.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

[TG] is doing great on Dragonbrand! No internal server politics, no authoritarian “my way or the high way”, and just plain WvWing fun. We had a chance to communicate briefly with the new CD echelon. They’re doing fine without all of us and that’s great for them.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

is it true SEA guilds of CD transfering to TC? if so.. see you in the battlefield

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Yes, it’s true and those 3 WvW guilds were paid big bucks to transfer over. TC didn’t buy any PVE guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

Yes, CD SEA guilds moving to TC. Yet more former guilds of CD. I just wish people would stick it out with the friends they’ve made for once.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

You guys really loved those guilds don’t you? Else, you wouldn’t read so hurt right now.

Sometimes, you have to let go of the people you are attached to and hope the best for them. Even if they make a mistake or succeed, let them learn and experience it.

We all play for our own reasons. ^.^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

in WvW

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

You guys really loved those guilds don’t you? Else, you wouldn’t read so hurt right now.

Sometimes, you have to let go of the people you are attached to and hope the best for them. Even if they make a mistake or succeed, let them learn and experience it.

I’m oceanic which means that now that [Awe] is gone, there’s pretty much no point in logging on to WvW anymore.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in WvW

Posted by: DemonCow.5328

DemonCow.5328

Yes, it’s true and those 3 WvW guilds were paid big bucks to transfer over. TC didn’t buy any PVE guilds.

TC didn’t buy any guilds. I’m sure some gold was donated to help with some of the transfer fees, as I’m sure any WvW guilds would do for their new server-mates, but that’s it.

[TI] Taking Initiative- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader
takinginitiative.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I’m oceanic which means that now that [Awe] is gone, there’s pretty much no point in logging on to WvW anymore.

O it’s not that big of deal. I remember there were times when Awe was quite small.

Time to grow a new army Crystal Desert.

in WvW

Waffler.1257

You can always transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

T2 has been tons of fun, close numbers on all sides. TC still takes first, lets see what the new guilds do to the balance. Welcome and I hope this doesnt turn into blow outs now.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

Hahaha, hey Jarvan.

Yes, NAGA, EsF and Awe will be on Tarnished Coast – we are bringing a small army, so expect to see our tags again. We’ve been promised a challenge out there in WvW and fully expect to engage in some brutal WvW action.

(And I don’t know why people seem so interested in spreading around misinformation – in order to be a “mercenary” you actually have to turn a profit. Most of these guilds that are transferring are going to lose money in doing so.)

Sir Tryce, saw you pop into CD LA the other day and I thought I was in the wrong server!

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.

(edited by Shazirah.8350)

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Hahaha, hey Jarvan.

Yes, NAGA, EsF and Awe will be on Tarnished Coast – we are bringing a small army, so expect to see our tags again. We’ve been promised a challenge out there in WvW and fully expect to engage in some brutal WvW action.

(And I don’t know why people seem so interested in spreading around misinformation – in order to be a “mercenary” you actually have to turn a profit. Most of these guilds that are transferring are going to lose money in doing so.)

Sir Tryce, saw you pop into CD LA the other day and I thought I was in the wrong server!

ah so what i heard and chat to someone with was true after all…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Shazirah.8350

Shazirah.8350

And just as an FYI:

LOM, Lime, SoH, Orb, and PA are still holding it down tight in CD and (from my current understanding) absolutely intend to keep fighting the good fight there.

CD also saw a few new guilds (LoR, Echo) at the close of free transfers that absolutely bring it in WvW when they come out and play. pDyn stepped it up and is out there frequently.

And of course, KoME is always causing a respectable ruckus during SEA/Oceanic times.

These are all stellar WvWing guilds still on CD.

The WvW on CD may not be at the same level of population or competitiveness as the Tier 1 or Tier 2 servers, but CD is far from dead. I’ve had ample opportunity to fight alongside these guilds and their commanders. They know their stuff. Casual WvWers are still going to have a lot of fun out there (and the NA side will hardly feel an impact).

Forums are notorious for giving emo people an avenue to vent their rage while the more reasonable people tend to restrain themselves and are thus not represented. I would not say that the forums are a true representation of the feelings and strength of the current CD community.

I think I’d rather measure that in all the heartfelt goodbye whispers, TS chats I’ve had in the past 24 hours since announcing.

(Maestro at) Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA]:
Resident Keg Brawl Premier League Champions
… with some WvW breaks here and there.

(edited by Shazirah.8350)

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

If only ANET can bring a week of free transfers and we can bring it like we always do and get the guilds back together , man can only dream

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Foddzy.6291

Foddzy.6291

The quality of our CD WvW’ers keeps going up, full of fire and fight even when outmanned on all fronts like last night. I wish the departing/departed bandwagoneers well, its a game for fun and all, but… traitors!!! You’ve made a mistake.

I’ve sort of scoffed at the notion that the servers are really much different from each other but I’m beginning to think they are developing their own personalities – I really like our current opponents, fun and respectful unlike a couple in the past. CD for it’s part is IMO becoming the HEART server, fighting hard no matter what. I’m so glad to be here! Our hearts are filling with love and fire! ~Popsies

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Yo everybody. I ended up traveling to Ebay, and dear god the amount of skill it feels like I’ve developed while here. I’m having a lot of fun here, but I still remember all the amazing fights I had on CD. It’s true what they say, you never forget you first.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Waffler.1257

The quality of our CD WvW’ers keeps going up, full of fire and fight even when outmanned on all fronts like last night. I wish the departing/departed bandwagoneers well, its a game for fun and all, but… traitors!!! You’ve made a mistake.

I’ve sort of scoffed at the notion that the servers are really much different from each other but I’m beginning to think they are developing their own personalities – I really like our current opponents, fun and respectful unlike a couple in the past. CD for it’s part is IMO becoming the HEART server, fighting hard no matter what. I’m so glad to be here! Our hearts are filling with love and fire! ~Popsies

I have no heart.