Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

Fort Aspenwood | Maguuma | Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Battle of whose prime time… has more time zones in it?

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

Last week, having a small night crew did help for TC. It was ~+660 for TC primetime with SoS having almost none, vs ~580 for SoS primetime with TC at +100.

The hundred point difference adds up over the course of the week when it’s 8 hours of alternating domination for each server.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Regardless of the score there have been nothing but awesome fights coming out of the Maguuma players that have been fighting us tooth and nail in EB. Such awesome competition from you guys. Lots of fun this week.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Elcyion.7452

Elcyion.7452

So Maguuma Finally got some good morale and tacking stuff and when we are about to take the last orb from Fort Aspen Guess what they do Glitch the Orb Just before we can take it good job… and pretty pathetic considering ure leading with double score numbers

Swedish Insomniac
Server: Maguuma Guild: (iRez)
Night-Morning-Midday Crew WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Uberlicious.3956

Uberlicious.3956

and you have proof backing this up or you just throwing accusations around like that viper guy a few threads down?

in WvW

Posted by: shoognite.2106

shoognite.2106

Hi-def video is being uploaded to Anet as you read this…

Jaquan “Shoognite” Jenkins
Urban Outreach Program Director, Goon Guilds, LLC.
Jjenkins@GoonGuildsLLC.com

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

I hope whoever is doing it, if it is being done, get’s what’s coming. We do not need to exploit to be victorious. Those that do give everyone here a bad name.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Uberlicious.3956

Uberlicious.3956

throwing it on youtube? i kinda wanan see whats happening

in WvW

Posted by: Vargas.9254

Vargas.9254

Elcyion before you start slinging accusations around; think before you open your mouth. That is a game bug which has nothing to do with us. You can’t just glitch it… it just happens. In fact this has happened to us twice during this match up. Great fighting on your serves part BTW. However, don’t come here and accuse FA of glitching or exploiting cause “umadbro” when it isn’t our fault.
Secondly, It really is childish of you to come here and just QQ to find a reason for being in last place. This is a trend I see in WvW lately. Whoever is not winning blames first place for loosing rather than trying to fix their server’s problems. Perhaps you should learn that a 3rd orb will not win you WvW rather your team and hard work does… that and having 24 hr representation. So instead of coming here and blaming bug on another server, you should be in the game fighting to keep the edge that you guys currently have.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

You can’t blame Maguuma for being kitten when we put in money for defense and have it all unravel because of someone on your server hacking the orb or flying into keeps.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Nobody was blaming anyone for losing. I think you read his post incorrectly.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Vargas.9254

If you guys are talking about fly hacking then ya i don’t condone that at all. However what i belive he is talking about is how they have the keep but the orbis still in our posetion and not in theirs. I am looking at the map now and i belive that is what he is talking about… That is a bug.

in WvW

Elcyion.7452

No the Orb was fine when we attacked when we entered it was broken before we could enter the room

Swedish Insomniac

in WvW

Vargas.9254

want to propose how we broke our own alter? lol

in WvW

Elcyion.7452

Im not a hacker how should i know?

Swedish Insomniac

in WvW

Vargas.9254

so what you are saying is that the orb is in our posetion but in your keep but the alter is broken… yet still has the orb there on the broken alter in our posetion?

in WvW

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

No one on FA here condones exploiters or hacking.

however the sad fact of the matter is that exploits and hacking are absolutely rampant in WuvWuv right now.

Someone from sea of sorrows has hacked our orb no less than FIVE TIMES. I have nothing but respect for the sea of sorrows guys and am sure this is a lone idiot acting without approval of the rest of the server.

The same is true of any hacker you see on FA. The problem is that we have almost no tools to find, catch, and report these hackers.

It’s a big problem that one or two unsavory individuals can totally ruin the wuvwuv enjoyment for an entire server’s worth of people.

I also know that it sucks to be behind and still have someone on the server in the lead hacking your kitten away when you do get your act together – that was happening to us on FA last match up -and it is indeed highly demoralizing.

I don’t know what else to say except it sucks, I’m sorry it happened, we definitely don’t condone it, and it’s been happening to us too.

I know it hurts worse when you’re already struggling to come from behind as well.

Arena.net REALLY needs to step up their hack prevention/detection in wuvwuv. It’s absurd right now.

Frankly I would just emergency disable the orbs until they get it sorted.

in WvW

Elcyion.7452

Yah i dident find it demoralising or anything just funny i mean the moment maguuma for the first time in this matchup about to get 3 orbs poof its destroyed but we wont stop the fight as its fun fighting u guys.

yah we saw alot of hacking of our own orbs in the last matchup but havent seen any hacking in this fight might be becuse we arent in the lead or had many orbs..

and about the Point lead its not over until the Fat Lady sings

Swedish Insomniac

(edited by Elcyion.7452)

in WvW

Posted by: wombat.6123

wombat.6123

I’m happy to see that the match seems to have picked up pace again. For a while yesterday it seemed like SoS and Maguuma had just given up, but last night I was seeing some great fighting from both sides.

I’m particularly impressed with Maguuma’s spirit in this match. Despite being considerably lower in points they are still putting in one hell of a fight.

Wombling Wombat
FA – Protectorate of Aspenwood [PRO]

in WvW

Elcyion.7452

Maguuma tries its best but we got some people who dont bother going into WvW if we arent winning.

The Morning Crew has been doing fantastic fights but we cant stay on forever fighting FA when they start zerging they really zerg like theyr doing right now in Maguuma Borderlands wish we could put up a better fight at these times but we just dont have the numbers to take on the FA double or triple numbers.

But well fought and cya tommorow FA in the Borderlands i will be there fighting u guys 10 hours a day the rest of the week to hopefully the rest of the Crew will to…

I just wish that SoS actuly had a better presence on the Maps so it wouldent be first 1v1 versus SoS they log off then we get a 1v1 versus FA hopefully in the next bracket Maguuma gets a 1v1v1 instead of the stupid 1v1 we keep getting in this bracket

Swedish Insomniac

(edited by Elcyion.7452)

in WvW

Posted by: OPrey.4537

OPrey.4537

Good Fight! I love the FA fights always long and entertaining. Maguuma just needs the population on WvWvW we had last week. The overall spirits are high with the groups i run with. We just love the PvP.

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Another FA exploiter was glitching through watergate in Ascension Bay. He’s been reported. But in trying to track that guy down, and click on him in time, we lost focus on the real attacks happening. All these bugs are frustrating. The game is fun. I don’t know why people keep trying to ruin it for others. Maguuma’s been in last place the whole time, but we keep throwing money at it, and investing long hours into building things up, despite having orbs vanishing into the sky, and other exploits defeating hours of our work. It does, however, make less people play. And that is hurting us a lot, because we already have fewer players to begin with. I think I have something like 14k total supply used. I’m still trying.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: RiversOnFire.3607

RiversOnFire.3607

FA hacked the orb… again…

I dont blame those FA players, I blame the game.

also, good fight before our primetime, 1pm EST US and we control the whole map? gj

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: RiversOnFire.3607

RiversOnFire.3607

and our legendary guards r gone…

they killed our determined guards??

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Vorpal.4683

Vorpal.4683

It could be they just aren’t rendering. wuvwuv is having horrible pop in issues since the update on the 8th.

in WvW

Posted by: Kendu Kuzal.3985

Kendu Kuzal.3985

I really need to get to a viable level for WvWvW. I used to lead tons of successful warbands in WAR and I’m really excited to get to a point where I’m useful in GW2 out in the field. I’m on Maguuma and I wasn’t aware that we’re so underpopulated in comparison to other servers. I have heard that we have a lot of quality players though, and although underpopulated we show a lot of potential. Maybe in a month or so the worlds will balance out a little more.. I think when the dust settles with the whole free server transfer deal, we will see players coming back to these less populated servers to have a challenge.

in WvW

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

I really need to get to a viable level for WvWvW. I used to lead tons of successful warbands in WAR and I’m really excited to get to a point where I’m useful in GW2 out in the field. I’m on Maguuma and I wasn’t aware that we’re so underpopulated in comparison to other servers. I have heard that we have a lot of quality players though, and although underpopulated we show a lot of potential. Maybe in a month or so the worlds will balance out a little more.. I think when the dust settles with the whole free server transfer deal, we will see players coming back to these less populated servers to have a challenge.

You can be effective in WvW at any level actually. I went in a bit on my Ele as I leveled up and if you do enough events it’s a good way to get a lot of XP and Karma. Of course at level 30 and above you’re more effective since you have an Elite skill as well as more traits, but you don’t have to be 80 to go in and have fun and be an asset. Especially if you’re server doesn’t have a lot of people in WvW anyway.

in WvW

Kendu Kuzal.3985

Well, maybe I’ll give it a go at the next log on. I had just assumed I’d get pwned and be more of a burden at level 35.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Nah I leveled from 20-80. You’re only missing about 200 of each base stat. You won’t be beastly, but you won’t be useless either.

Mag just needs bodies. We don’t even fill up 2 borderlands at our prime time.

in WvW

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

Its just sad to see hacks nomatter what server. And unfortunately 1 hacker ruin it for 99 others. And its destroying WvW fast. People simply quit.

in WvW

Kendu Kuzal.3985

Well I run a control/support warrior build so if nothing else I’ll provide people with easier targets and some condition reduction lol

in WvW

Vargas.9254

also, good fight before our primetime, 1pm EST US and we control the whole map? gj

This is not a hack people it is a glitch, it has happened to us several times this match up, and on many other servers over the last month. Search the forums if you don’t believe me….

not every game bug = hack

I wish people would stop trying to find an excuses for everything and point fingers and scream HACK when something goes wrong.

in WvW

Posted by: norman.7026

norman.7026

Last night was some awesome fun in the Fort Aspenwood borderlands for Maguuma. We managed a few sneak attacks on the southwest tower, and at one point happened to run through the destroyed gate just as it was being taken from us, so we were able to take it back immediately. Even though we’re still in dead last and actually lost a lot of potential as SoS started to wake up, last night alone got me enough karma to buy one more piece of my Orr power/tough/vit gear.

Honestly, unless you really, really care about those PvE buffs for some reason, the score doesn’t impact anything. As long as you can pull enough people together to do something, you can have a good time in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Kiado.9362

Kiado.9362

As a server, we Maguumaians have shown that we can dominate when the playing field is level. We just can’t match the numbers some of our opponents can produce. When we are all oiled up and working right, we produce PVP orgasms at times.

I personally hope our Pop stays at a medium level. Then people will know that Maguuma is made up of soldiers and scholars, and not just masses. We are currently fighting a land war in Asia if you will. We rack up the kills, victories, and do it all with style, but for every one of you SoS and FA kittens we run over, four replace you.

The Bugs/Hacking sucks, we all want to win the fight in legitimate manner. We should consider the first few months to be practice though. The WvWvW will only get better in my opinion. Things will be fixed, and match-ups will get better.

I personally just love a good battle. Win or lose, its the thrill of the fight. Proud Maguuma resident here.

Lujan Storm – Maguuma
The Pangolins Den [PANG]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Yep, murder some wanks and enjoy the fights. Honestly it’s more fun being on the losing side anyway. You get more satisfaction when you leave a pile of bodies beneath your feet because you know you earned it.

in WvW

Posted by: motku.2354

motku.2354

Personal notes:

Me and some guildies were chasing down some incredibly speedy Maguumas, my guild mates gave up chase. I got splattered alone. Two came to help; died as well…. The Magumma players started shooting fireworks and dancing. I said “Thanks for the Fireworks, you don’t need to dance though.” At which point more of my guild showed up and trounced the trouncers.
I got the fireworks at the end of that fight; and thanked the player. Ended up with a great chat (yes you can private tell people on other servers) with that player. Thanks again!

We found a SoS hacker in Hills. Ended up getting his name; and kitten was he proud of hacking. He even TRANSFERRED over to our server to proudly ask how his hacking was going. Nothing against SoS here, just bad form for the player… Worst part? It’s likely a stolen account. T_T

Team Milk Shake is the best. If you got smacked around by a treasure trove of theives with a warrior wearing the [GODS] name; you can rest assured there were many “I drink your milkshake” or “we brought the boys” comments dropped while we did it.

Persea – [BOMB]
King of the Avocados, Master of Lies, ONE FEWER Assblaster, OG Milkshaker
Fort Aspenwood WvWer

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Personal notes:

Me and some guildies were chasing down some incredibly speedy Maguumas, my guild mates gave up chase. I got splattered alone. Two came to help; died as well…. The Magumma players started shooting fireworks and dancing. I said “Thanks for the Fireworks, you don’t need to dance though.” At which point more of my guild showed up and trounced the trouncers.
I got the fireworks at the end of that fight; and thanked the player. Ended up with a great chat (yes you can private tell people on other servers) with that player. Thanks again!

lol..typical Maguuma. Even if we’re losing a match, we will kitten sure still have fun.

in WvW

Posted by: wombat.6123

wombat.6123

That’s not a hack at all. It’s a bug in the game that none of us have any control over.

Wombling Wombat
FA – Protectorate of Aspenwood [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Reonhato.5914

Reonhato.5914

Who says maguuma has population issues…. although they didnt give up as much of a fight as actual players.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Encoded Rig.7903

Encoded Rig.7903

Wtf is going on in Pangloss with Maguma? Bunch of flame rams and fireworks going on here.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Profanity.8016

Profanity.8016

We were celebrating our Victory this week in WvW. Us pangolin’s know how to party…

(Funny. I actually see myself in this screenshot)

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.6839

Caliban.6839

I’m assuming you didn’t visit camp ramalot then? I’ll post pics soon…

in WvW

Posted by: ArkhKGB.4086

ArkhKGB.4086

Get crafted gear adapted to your level. Get in WvW: everything is scaled.
Enjoy the “outmaned” buff. Last saturday I got like 9 lvl in the afternoon going with a handful of guildies taking SoS supply camps while waiting for more players to log in.

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I’m assuming you didn’t visit camp ramalot then? I’ll post pics soo

Maguuma has 99 problems but a ram ain’t one.

in WvW

Posted by: Enma Ai.5906

Enma Ai.5906

Ramalot:

and…for the bottom screenshot, around 6 people + our obviously amazing rams (and other fantastic things…) at Ramalot held off at least 15.

As a player on Maguuma, I can definitely say, that even if at times, we are outnumbered or losing, I am confident we are having much more fun or at least just as much fun as the other sides.

Attachments:

Rilect [IO] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Ocyris.9014

Ocyris.9014

captured a clip from the vista at Ramalot. Had to redo the music cause I forgot to mute mumble. I play on triplehead so I uploaded both the cropped and original size.

A word of warning to those that might go poking around my youtube channel. Some of the other things there would not be appropriate to play over speakers in public nor around young children. Watch/listen at your own risk, I take no responsibility if you’re evicted as a result of playing those videos too loudly over speakers.

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

We heard you guys were building golems down there so we took about 20 in to kill them. We thought this was nefarious plot to take our orb (that was hacked about 2 minutes later by persons unknown). Instead of an army massing for attack we found this…

Oh and we wiped, good defense.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in WvW

Posted by: tealover.3491

tealover.3491

Pics don’t do justice to the amount of party action at Ramalot!

Here are some screens with more ram-tastic party times.

Attachments:

Dork Age of Canteloupe [DAoC]
The Pangolins Den [PANG]
~~~ Maguuma ~~~

in WvW

Posted by: Badwrong.3596

Badwrong.3596

As a server, we Maguumaians have shown that we can dominate when the playing field is level. We just can’t match the numbers some of our opponents can produce. When we are all oiled up and working right, we produce PVP orgasms at times.

Coming from Fort Aspenwood I have experienced the absolute opposite of what you are saying. You guys have plenty of people, you just don’t put them in the right places at the right times. For example, the last two nights have been extremely boring WvW because all your people just fortify a supply camp. Which is cool, if you want to just hold that… but while you are holding it, we own 90% of all the other stuff on all the maps. This is really really boring. I know a few MaGOONba guilds were trying to hold the south supply in FA BL around 8pm last night. There were maybe 40 of them? We managed to kill them all with about 15 of us, using hit and run tactics… lure a few into overextending and then kill. It was a fun fight, but at one point they all just gave up and bunched up on the supply node for whatever dumb reason. My mesmer friend killed a crapload of them with feedback.

Just saying, if you guys actually took group of 10 or so around the map to take towers here and there, we might have some good fights starting.

Ive also noticed you guys fortify pangloss sometimes. SO basically all our random PUGs who just entered EB will slowly trickle in and die to ballista. I guess if thats fun, more power to ya. A few of us heard about it and we just had warriors run in with endure pain, fear bomb, hammer CC and wipe the cave out. So I dunno if you guys are getting an illusion of success when you hold a single supply camp against the random PUGS trying to hit it 2-3 at a time.

And the ram thing at a camp… I have no idea why someone tried golems on it, trebs from the tower north of it would destroy everything.

I guess I sound like a complaining jerk… maybe I am, apologies. But if your server is just keen on holding single supply camps, its a really really boring WvW for us, because SoS can’t put up a fight when they sleep and we are stuck with 90% of the map while you guys don’t do anything.