Fort Aspenwood(NA) recruiting all Timezones

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Fort Aspenwood is currently ranked 9th in Tier 3 and fighting to keep pace with servers that have higher WvW populations. We are looking for guilds/players of every timezone to help make FA more competitive in T3.

About FA:

-Has a very strong core of guilds that are ready and willing to work with anyone who makes an effort to improve WvW on FA. Any new players should have no problem finding a home among these guilds.

-FA experiences no que times (<5 minutes on reset prime time). Our lowest population times occur during west coast, oceanic, and euro timezones.

-An active FA community website keeps people in contact with each other in all aspects of the game, especially WvW.

-Guilds work independently and together through Teamspeak, the website, and in-game messages no matter how big or small the guilds. Now featuring a community Teamspeak server for use by anyone on FA.

-At the end of the day, we all have a great time in WvW.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

(edited by Aytrix.4059)

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Bump for a great server. Came here a few weeks back after trying out about 5-6 other servers, and I’m now proud to call it my home.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Bump for a great server. Came here a few weeks back after trying out about 5-6 other servers, and I’m now proud to call it my home.

Similar story for me, pretty awesome server with lots of good people.

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

A ton of fun is to be had on this server. There are some topnotch players and guilds out there and although we can be serious about WvW we know how to have fun.

Here is some video evidence of what we do(NSFW language in these videos):

http://youtu.be/dE0yVqHg-Pk

And of course one of our guilds(ULTD) made a pretty ridiculous music video:

http://youtu.be/twRXCZXFCL0

Be sure to check out the other videos of both those users on youtube, there’s more action.

We do seem to have fun on this server.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Just want to clarify that I don’t think anyone on FA is looking for a push to T1 or T2. We are looking for a few guilds (or any WvW players looking for a guild) to join and solidify our numbers throughout the day and make T3 more fun for everyone involved.

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

THREAD UPDATE: Still looking for some transfers. Thank you, that is all.

in WvW

Posted by: Serelisk.6573

Serelisk.6573

Fort Aspenwood’s a pretty cool guy. eh fights for first place and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Image related.

Attachments:

Kegmaster

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Fort Aspenwood now has a TS3 server for everyone in WvW to use! The word still needs to get out and guilds need to decide whether they are gonna switch over to the public TS3, but this is the first step of FA being the victor of T3.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Fort Aspenwood now has a TS3 server for everyone in WvW to use! The word still needs to get out and guilds need to decide whether they are gonna switch over to the public TS3, but this is the first step of FA being the victor of T3.

Whether all guilds decide to use it or not, it is still a great option to have. Thanks for the update.

in WvW

Posted by: Ira.5172

Ira.5172

I have never had this much fun in WvW as I do since being on FA. We might not have the numbers at the moment but we are scary bunch and I love it!

Ira Souleater – Necromancer
Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Astry.9476

Astry.9476

Indeed. Having more folks that are late night/early morning would be great! Of course I’d welcome anyone and everyone!

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Good fights tonight but it is bad how much the top server in T3 out numbers us. Definitely need some more bodies.

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

TC Recruiting the same timezones! Just kidding guys.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Roargathor.2743

Roargathor.2743

The problem is that our server is full… so nobody can join. Anet has done something wonky with the server capacity. Only 7 servers on the list are “Very High”. Funny thing is that even though ours is listed as full, there are no queues for WvW, and very few of our members are participating in WvW. Something is broken. My GF wants to start playing but she can’t join. ANET FIX THIS CRAP. Please.

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

TC is a RPing PvE server that just happens to also do a good job in WvW. That is why we have no queue.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

For a tier 3 server, TC has way more than enough people in WvW. As it stands now, you guys win on sheer numbers alone.

in WvW

Posted by: fancy dagger feast.7520

fancy dagger feast.7520

Nautika you obviously do not know about Gw2lfg.com which is a dungeon group finder which will group you with anyone within the north american servers to help do story mode and exp mode dungeons. Just because you have had a bad experiance finding groups does not mean that the server is bad. it just means people are doing different things that you necessarly are not doing. I personally go on 3-10 exp paths a day using Gw2lfg.com and have done every story mode. With this being said dont bash something when you dont know much about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Ekove.4586

Ekove.4586

Or just join Yaks Bend, the better less kitteny version of FA. We also have strong PvE so you get the best of both worlds!

Just kidding, FA is a great server, they might just have a few people who complain too much on the forums :P

in WvW

Posted by: Wreknar.5076

Wreknar.5076

The problem is that our server is full… so nobody can join. Anet has done something wonky with the server capacity. Only 7 servers on the list are “Very High”. Funny thing is that even though ours is listed as full, there are no queues for WvW, and very few of our members are participating in WvW. Something is broken. My GF wants to start playing but she can’t join. ANET FIX THIS CRAP. Please.

Hey Roargathor,

I’ve been noticing that the FA population dips down to very heavy in the late evening (about 22:00PST). I know it’s not a great solution to the problem at hand, but hopefully that should provide you a workaround for your gal.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Great WvW server for those interested. Lots of room for all. Very, very short queues during rest primetime only and when those even exist they are usually limited to EB and FA BL.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

For those thinking of coming to this server..

The PvE on this server sucks nuts and noone wants to help anyone, trying to get story mode done let alone an exp mode is near impossible….. We also suck at the pvp area and are usually last so dont roll on this server

Well you must be doing something wrong because I have had 0 trouble with any of that. Perhaps you should try joining a good guild. In regards to WvW, we are currently in 3rd because we are in a tier we do not have the population for. We have some amazing guilds who can do great things, we just need some more dedicated WvW’rs for our score to go up. With what we are working with, we do exceptionally well.

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Or just join Yaks Bend, the better less kitteny version of FA. We also have strong PvE so you get the best of both worlds!

Just kidding, FA is a great server, they might just have a few people who complain too much on the forums :P

Looking at the scores, it looks like Yaks belongs in tier 4 which means FA will be in tier 3. How about some Yaks WvW guilds come over to FA and make both Tier 3 and Tier 4 better competition. I’m sure that will be the day. lol </3

And every server has people who complain too much so that is definitely not a reason to not join a server.

in WvW

Posted by: Ekove.4586

Ekove.4586

Looking at the scores, it looks like Yaks belongs in tier 4 which means FA will be in tier 3. How about some Yaks WvW guilds come over to FA and make both Tier 3 and Tier 4 better competition. I’m sure that will be the day. lol </3

And every server has people who complain too much so that is definitely not a reason to not join a server.

How about YOU guys join us on Yaks Bend then? that’d make a true power server

in WvW

Posted by: Awesomesauce.9528

Awesomesauce.9528

Hey, TC person here. To everyone looking for a competitive WvW server to join, Fort Aspenwood is definitely the place to go. They’ve been in T3 for a while now, and they’ve more than proven that they’re one of the best servers out there in WvW. Despite being outnumbered, they manage to pack a hell of a punch. I remember times where 10 FA defended a zerg of 25-30 TC, or conversely when a group of 10-15 FA snuck in and capped our BL garrison. Their guilds are some of the best I’ve seen, and their coordination is exceptional; getting hit by numerous, well organized zergs all across your third of the EB map is terrifying. ULTD and GODS are some crazy guilds. I’m always exceptionally careful when I see their tags around.

All in all, these guys have got the coordination and strategy aspect of WvW down. I’d recommend FA to anyone who is tentatively searching for that server to call home.

Famous last words
“You put WHAT in my drink?” – Socrates
“There’s only like eight of them over that hill.” – Custer

in WvW

Posted by: Ira.5172

Ira.5172

Hey, TC person here. To everyone looking for a competitive WvW server to join, Fort Aspenwood is definitely the place to go. They’ve been in T3 for a while now, and they’ve more than proven that they’re one of the best servers out there in WvW. Despite being outnumbered, they manage to pack a hell of a punch. I remember times where 10 FA defended a zerg of 25-30 TC, or conversely when a group of 10-15 FA snuck in and capped our BL garrison. Their guilds are some of the best I’ve seen, and their coordination is exceptional; getting hit by numerous, well organized zergs all across your third of the EB map is terrifying. ULTD and GODS are some crazy guilds. I’m always exceptionally careful when I see their tags around.

All in all, these guys have got the coordination and strategy aspect of WvW down. I’d recommend FA to anyone who is tentatively searching for that server to call home.

I think you just make this girl blush.
It is true, we have been able to mantain in Tier 3, not because of our numbers or lack off, but because we give everything we have to keeps us there and organization has to be a top priority.
I encourage anybody to take FA for a test drive!

Ira Souleater – Necromancer
Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Thanks for the kind words.

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I have been on FA since the beginning. The amount of improvement we have made is seriously amazing. We have some phenominal guilds and players on FA.

If you are looking for a server with some hardcore WvW guilds who never quit, it is here with us.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Macallan.9270

Macallan.9270

For a tier 3 server, TC has way more than enough people in WvW. As it stands now, you guys win on sheer numbers alone.

TC has many hours where we will have at most 10 players on a map. While I understand this to be a convenient reason for the scores to end the way they do, I’m disappointed that you discredit our players abilities and strategies.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

TC has many hours where we will have at most 10 players on a map. While I understand this to be a convenient reason for the scores to end the way they do, I’m disappointed that you discredit our players abilities and strategies.

I am disappointed that you keep posting this kitten in a recruitment thread.

match thread → that way

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Elite Slasher.3561

Elite Slasher.3561

FA defiantly need more guilds/players/commanders that play 10pm to 10am Pacific Time. Everyone welcome we have great guilds and commanders.

Elite Slasher FA [PRO]

Fort Aspenwood
Commander Elite Slasher [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Cosine.1786

Cosine.1786

match thread -> that way

If you defame them, they will come.

in WvW

Posted by: Zilm.8459

Zilm.8459

How about YOU guys join us on Yaks Bend then? that’d make a true power server

Hmmm, FA’s hard hitting offense with Yak’s strong defense….would be interesting.

Good luck FA!

Zed Trufar, Mesmer
Zaine Trufar, Thief
Yak’s Bend, Knights and Heroes Guild [Beer]

in WvW

Posted by: JoshuaLim.5197

JoshuaLim.5197

Been with FA from the very beginning and never looked back. Great server with great people/guilds. Definitely recommend everyone to give it a try

Joshua Omgculling (Thief)
Fort Aspenwood | Deep Penetrations [DPS]

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

We have 24/7 open season on dolykas and free nachos and beer.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

match thread -> that way

Might want to look at what the person was replying too and where it started.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Brainload.3742

Brainload.3742

match thread -> that way

Aytrix started in with the typical patting yourselves on the back while simultaneously saying TC only ever wins because of numbers. If you want it to stay a recruitment thread then people shouldn’t slide underhanded comments about how superior your server is to everyone else’s in WvW. Funny how certain people (not the majority from FA) have to constantly make excuses for losing to TC over, and over, and over, and over in T3.

That said, I do enjoy fighting(repeatedly) against FA.

Teolin Black – 80 Ranger
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Brainload.3742)

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Please join FA as soon as possible. Most everyone there is cool with the exception of folks like Niim, who takes any chance he can to take a potshot at our server on the forums, even in recruitment threads.

You can’t go wrong helping these guys. It is an ideal situation for a server you want to grow with and become another SoS.

Regards,

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

We really enjoy fighting our friends in TC & CD(and Yaks in our recent past).

But we could use more coverage.

Any lone wolves out there needing a guild/server, please give one of us a shout we can get you pointed in the right direction. We have some open arms on the server.

Any guilds looking to transfer over, we are full during NA primetime(7pm-11pm EST), but there’s room to enter during MANY other time frames.

FA is almost notoriously aggressive and strong during 8pm-12am EST, we haven’t fought a server yet who hasn’t agreed with that.

The only time you will find queues on all BL’s is Friday(and usually short). During the rest of the week, there’s always room and help needed on at least two or more BL’s..

We love fighting our current opponents(its a challenge!), we just can’t hang with them throughout the week without some coverage and coordination.

We appreciate the kind words from our friends in TC. Despite all the drama we’ve had with certain guilds and a parade…I think we both know its just a game. The drama for me at least has been light hearted, albeit a bit trollish at times lol.

And in reply to the Benders who want us to move over. Sorry guys…“Fort Aspenwood” is just a cooler server name. You better migrate over here.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

FA needs active PST and Oceanic players.

We have pie too, just saying…

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: pkilla.2534

pkilla.2534

HOPE, GODS, PTX, ULTD, KGB, etc, etc, etc.. lots of cool guilds and lots of cool people. Come join us!

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

match thread -> that way

Aytrix started in with the typical patting yourselves on the back while simultaneously saying TC only ever wins because of numbers. If you want it to stay a recruitment thread then people shouldn’t slide underhanded comments about how superior your server is to everyone else’s in WvW. Funny how certain people (not the majority from FA) have to constantly make excuses for losing to TC over, and over, and over, and over in T3.

That said, I do enjoy fighting(repeatedly) against FA.

Well, all I can say is that we will never find out if TC has anything besides numbers until they fight against a server with equal numbers. Of course I’m going to pat ourselves on the back, its OUR server. When I’m in WvW with my guild and some of the other WvW guilds on FA, the TC zergs are crushed time after time until they swell to ridiculous numbers. Likewise I’m sure you will say you see similar things from your side. Which is why you are here, patting TC on the back, arguing you really do have some skill.

We don’t want to destroy Tier 3, we don’t want to make a move on Tier 2 or Tier 1, we want to make Tier 3 a more competitive tier, yet people like you come here and fight our efforts. Doesn’t make sense since you are so eager to prove yourselves.

in WvW

Posted by: Atremis.9874

Atremis.9874

If your not on FA, Your getting dunked…

FA is a great home for those wishing to have good fights while being the underdog. We got a good size list of long time well established guilds with solid organized leaderships.

in WvW

Posted by: Nightswrath.2640

Nightswrath.2640

As the leader of one of the major Oceanic guilds playing on FA I’d be keen to see some more players during this time zone.

If you are a single player looking for a great guild or a leader looking to xfer to a competitive server send me a tell and I’ll either get you in or help you adjust to the xfer.

I brought my guild, [UK], across from Darkhaven about 2&half months ago and have never looked back. The battles in WvW are constant, we have found the other commanders and guild leaders approachable and keen to work together for the server as a whole. It has a great and growing sense of community as well as a hard fought and deserved reputation of being staunch.

[UK] Nights Wrath
Underworld Knights
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Nightswrath.2640)

in WvW

Posted by: jayderyu.3751

jayderyu.3751

I recommend that anyone looking to join a server. Check out thorough the WvW threads that they are in. Remember its’ the loudest that speak up and this is the behaviour good or bad that your going to see from any server

I don’t need no stinking signature.

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

As you can see, we make our enemies so mad they can’t even stay out of our recruitment thread. Thanks for the bumps, though!
If you want to even the odds in tier 3, if you want to make a difference, if you fight when a server needs you the most – FA needs ya! No queues, all maps, all day. We still get work done.

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

As the leader of one of the major Oceanic guilds playing on FA I’d be keen to see some more players during this time zone.

If you are a single player looking for a great guild or a leader looking to xfer to a competitive server send me a tell and I’ll either get you in or help you adjust to the xfer.

I brought my guild, [UK], across from Darkhaven about 2&half months ago and have never looked back. The battles in WvW are constant, we have found the other commanders and guild leaders approachable and keen to work together for the server as a whole. It has a great and growing sense of community as well as a hard fought and deserved reputation of being staunch.

I got rolled while mining rich silver the other night by a group of you guys going around attacking singles instead of defending like you should have been. I even waved. Sorry I have a negative outlook on you guys, you havent done much to deserve it other than that.

I like FA as a server and the fact that with their numbers so low in T3 they can still put up one hell of a fight. A lot of people working together and using strategy to get where they are.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Hey, could you guys take the week off maybe? I REALLY need to have the red borderlands clear so I can get my world completion.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Still looking for some guilds who have the stones to fight an up hill battle in T3. In my opinion T3 has some of the funnest fights available in the game. There is enough population for fighting to take place all over, while never having to wait in que. There will always be room in a map for an entire guild to fight together. Join up with the FA WvW community and have some fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Bloody Zac.8960

Bloody Zac.8960

Just transferred over to FA. Looking for some WvW-focused Guilds to join

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Just transferred over to FA. Looking for some WvW-focused Guilds to join

Welcome to FA man!

Sent you a PM