Fort aspenwood needs your SEA/EU guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Hello,

Fort Aspenwood here.

Are you a SEA/EU guild looking for a new home? tired of those pesky queue times? Upset at your NA prime time crew not holding anything you guys capture? Looking for a strong oceanic presence to set you guys up for a great day in the office? Well look no further my friends. FA is here for you. We welcome you with open arms. We are more than willing to help you in any way with the server transfer.

Fort Aspenwood has one of the strongest Oceanic crews in all of guild wars 2, theres no getting around it. These guys know what they are doing. AVTR/PRO are great guilds that work very well with anyone willing to show up.

Fort Aspenwood has a growing NA prime time crew that continues to improve every week with guilds like RET,BT,HOPE.PD and so on.

Fort Aspenwood stood strong during 11 weeks of running the out manned buff in tier 3, we took everything some t2/3 guilds could throw at us, when that wasn’t enough they teamed up and still could not break FA. FA has a fighting spirit that simply can not be broken. We want to fight. We live for the fight. We can’t survive without the fight.

We are as a server looking to fill our time coverage gap. SEA/EU we NEED you. We strive to create a competitive server to bring better overall stability to the higher end tiers. Better competition makes for better game play which makes for more fun and more loot. Everyone wins. We are never happy. We always want more. There’s never enough people for us to kill. Join us, you will not regret it. We will do everything in our power to make the transition seamless.

FA has a server forum, a great ts3 community, and a willingness to always improve.

Need to see FA in action?

Here you go, enjoy:

RET in action:

BT in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-grwI5AZYQ0

AVTR in action:

Like what you see?

Send myself a PM in game, or on this server. Lets make a deal.

Join us!

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Would just like to say FA has a high potential to be a solid T2 server with our extremely strong oceanic presence. Which in turn would balance T2 with a 3rd server, creating fun/competitive fights for everybody involved.

1-2 Medium WvW Guild in SEA/EU slots would do wonders for our server along with T2 as a whole.

We could also use another dedicated WvW oriented NA guild.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

Double posts are like double rainbows!

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I wish FA the best on its t2 adventure! This time TC won’t be there to foil your every move…

(2v1 is the name of the game in t2.)

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

FA as a server has some extremely high caliber guilds that can and want to compete against the best. If you are a guild in SEA/EU times that have the same desire to fight, please consider contacting some FA guilds for more information.

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

WE NEED YOU! Best part is you won’t be playing pvdoor.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yeah, we have a lot of great guilds and, but after oceanics ends and asian primetime starts, we do have a gap.If we manage to fill that gap, we’d be very very solid tier2

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

I think something that is missed often is how well our core leadership coordinated and communicates. Sure, there are always areas for improvement but when work needs to be done, we work together to make it happen. I’ve been leading PD now for nearly 17 years in every game you can think of and some of these Guild Leaders and Commanders rank up there with some of the all time greats. These are not just drive by guilds that will be gone in a month, it’s a stable community of highly capable leaders. The Purple Dragons are proud to be a part of this community.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

If we can generate interest from a good sized SEA/EU guild we can pool some gold together to try and help ease of the transfer costs.

Shoot me a PM.

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

If you are looking for a community with solid players, organized guilds, and great inter guild communication come to Fort Aspenwood. The entire community works together on and off the battle field, come and be a part of what we are trying to create on FA. A great community which works together to destroy our foes mercilessly.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

24 hour coverage is what we want It’s in everyone’s best interest.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

drtoph.4857

Our aim is to have fun together as a server, here is a little taste of our humorous side, brought to you by our sinister heliated master, Quenta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_9giwoRAvY&list=UUNeJL-45JOvVkn4Xz7RKYqA&index=5

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: ibajiah.5280

ibajiah.5280

Any Dragonbrand guilds wanting to move up to T2 with us? We’re prepared to swallow our pride if you’re prepared to face the challenge.

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

in WvW

Waking.6052

Yeah, like NNK and AoN especially TG?

We might be able to work something out when it comes to gold.

Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

FA definitely has the commitment to push higher tiers. I have been a part of and witnessed many people from different guilds stay up later or wake up earlier in order to help fill the coverage gap. We have all worked hard to be where we are and only need a slight push to get us on the next level. That push is a few extra guilds in SEA/EU joining our community to solidify us in T2.

As others have mentioned, we will do what we can to help with the transfers, just shoot a pm to someone and they will get you the information you need.

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Personaly advice to Eu players:
Don’t transfer to US unless you are able to pay tunneling services . Is an huge diference betwen 20-70 latency and 350 + , specialy in WvWvW

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Elwin.2583

Elwin.2583

Thats not an issue i have complete kitten internet and got 170ms from east europe to US and i dont lag at all

Elwini lvl 80 Guardian of Kwisatz Haderach[KH]
Piken Square 28 August 2012 – 10 february 2013
Tarnished Coast since 10 feb 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Yeah I play on FA from europe and lag/latency really isn’t an issue at all.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

FA could really use the extra coverage. our Australian/NZ primetime is stacked to the teeth.

Could really use more NA/SEA/EU/South american players/guilds.

The guilds on FA are fully prepared to pool some gold together to help with a potential guild transferring in. You will not PvDoor do not worry, we will be going against servers with decent populations.

If you have any questions about a guild that suits your needs on FA do NOT hesitate to shoot me a PM, I’m good friends with a LOT of the guilds on the server.

Please help us Stabalize the T2 bracket for when we get there.

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Fort Aspenwood is very strong except for the time zone listed in this post. We have very coordinated NA primetime and Western EU primtime coverage.

If you are a guild/group of people that want to help make something and shape it into something amazing, Fort Aspenwood is the place for you.

Your guild/group doesn’t have to worry about carrying a server or being relied upon to save it. You don’t need that stress or expectation. We need players that want to come and kill people in a time slot that is wide open and ripe for killing enemies. You won’t have to compete for kills or queues on Fort Aspenwood.

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

I recently moved to FA and can tell you they have some of the finest open field pvp guilds going. I joined one in fact and have learnt so much about that style of play. What is happening now is those guilds are learning that it is not all about smashing the enemy off the map (as they have done in the lower tiers) and more about smart movement to maximize ppt. As we learn and grow we’re going to be a very tough server to beat in any form.

We just need a little MORE coverage during SEA/Euro PT or for all the unemployed bums of NA to move over to us

I am happy to fund two people to move over.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

24 hour coverage is what we want It’s in everyone’s best interest.

I would guess it isn’t in the best interest of the servers that lose people, nor the the balance of the tiers they are in. While I appreciate the effort to recruit, at least be honest about it.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Waking.6052

Niim,
I do believe it is in their best interest. I am not trying to deceive anyone. Just like it’s in our best interest for DB and YB to both attack FA (and it’s in FA’s best interest too), like I said on the matchup thread. What’s in everyone’s best interest is competitive matchups.

Some servers are artificially held in their tier because they absolutely dominate one part of the day and absolutely get dominated another part of the day, and it happens that no one has competitive matchups even though their scores are relatively close together.

FA mainly needs SEA/EU guilds but could use one or two more wvw-focused guilds in NA primetime, small guilds who are focused on wvw and enjoy it immensely enough not to quit if/when we are in T2 and it’s not as easy as T3. DB’s AoN is a great example. I love fighting you guys, Drgn purposely lost against you just for the chance to improve. Same with other guilds in this matchup. If you are looking for something more, moving to FA is a good idea. If you’re happy where you’re at, we don’t want you

Most of the WvW focused guilds of FA enjoyed T2 so much that we want to go back even if it means we’re in third place. What we need to secure us in T2 is primarily a force willing to do what they do best for 3-4 hours of the day where we don’t now have overlap.

24 hour coverage on FA by taking guilds who are not getting what they want from WvW is in everyone’s best interest.

Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Just wanted to give this thread a push to the top. We are serious about pushing into T2 and we are serious about providing any help for guilds who wish to help us accomplish this.

in WvW

Loken.9724

I’m very tired of PvD in T3. Are you as well? Join us and lets make the jump to T2 together where there is non-stop action.

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmybass.2159

Jimmybass.2159

Fantastic server, great community, skilled players. This server is on its way up. If you’re on the fence about where your guild’s future lies, please take us into consideration. You can PM any one of us to find out more.

King Kong Bundy
Blood Work [RED]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: xDudisx.5914

xDudisx.5914

lol a server that has more players than yaks and dragonbrand togheter is on the forum asking for more players. maybe you need to outnumber them by 10 to 1 to go tier up….

Ouroboro Knight’s [OK]

in WvW

Loken.9724

This post has nothing to do with DB or YB. Read the original post. This is to fill our time coverage gap. Short and simple. We are not happy simply being in T3. We want to move up and stay there. This is how it happens.

Thank you for the bump though.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

you guys will be in tier 2 in 2 weeks when TC slips up and you guys gaining point just enought to overtake them…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

That won’t matter if we don’t stay there, we have a large coverage gap, that prevents this.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in WvW

Loken.9724

you guys will be in tier 2 in 2 weeks when TC slips up and you guys gaining point just enought to overtake them…..

We do not simply want to get there for a week or two. We strive to stay there and give the other servers great competition.

I have loved FA from the moment I came here. There are so many different styles of play that all seem to work rather well together. FA is filled with killers. Perfect place for me. Have not regretted coming here once. The great guilds here are completely open and willing to share what they do, how they do it, and why they do it with anyone willing to run with them. Its a great place. I have learned a lot from many of the people posting on this thread.

FA just needs a couple more great guilds to move over to cover our time slot gap.

Whisper any of the people posting here for info.

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

lol a server that has more players than yaks and dragonbrand togheter is on the forum asking for more players. maybe you need to outnumber them by 10 to 1 to go tier up….

This is kind of the point. The coverage we do have doesn’t really belong in this tier anymore. It’s not fun for us when we have to actively look for people to fight, and probably isn’t much fun for you guys to get steamrolled by significantly larger groups either.

We want to go up a tier and stay where there’s similar (or greater) NA/oceanic coverage so the people we already have can fight people (groups of similar numbers), rather than alternating between doors and running over groups of 10 with 30-40. Unfortunately it’s not realistic to stay in t2 with a gaping coverage gap where we lose everything because it’s almost completely undefended. We can generally get our stuff back in t3 (albeit it takes a while), in t2 it’s really not feasible to recover from a daily 4+ hour map wipe.

in WvW

drtoph.4857

If you are in the EU/SEA timeslot and looking to have our entire BL, our 1/3 in the enemy BL and EB handed to you to defend and make pushes against at lease an even number of enemies seriously consider a move to FA. You won’t regret it.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

we are sooner or later gonna be in T2 therefore we need a better coverage.belive me we dn’t like to steamroll a server. our guild even created new characters to level in wvw out of boredom when we own everything.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

FA is a pure PvP server.
It has very strong pvp minded players.
Its full of people who work together to improve the w3 community.
Try get a pve group in LA chat and your going to get silence on FA.

If your looking for pvp gaming FA is the serve to join.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

So it is looking like we might have a shot at T2 after this week (I’m optimistic) if we keep playing the way we did this weekend. That means this is a good time for any guilds that would like to join us to get organized for a transfer before the weeks end.

PM someone and just ask us some questions about what FA has to offer. I think you will find FA as a solid destination for your guild just in time for some T2 fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

Yeah, like NNK and AoN especially TG?

We might be able to work something out when it comes to gold.

Any Dragonbrand guilds wanting to move up to T2 with us? We’re prepared to swallow our pride if you’re prepared to face the challenge.

This post has nothing to do with DB or YB. Read the original post. This is to fill our time coverage gap. Short and simple. We are not happy simply being in T3. We want to move up and stay there. This is how it happens.

Thank you for the bump though.

Loken your post and these two posts are conflicting. So it’s not good enough your face stomping us, you want to try to convince our guilds to move as well? Sounds pretty dirty to me.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in WvW

Posted by: XoxcideX.5971

XoxcideX.5971

Sorry, but I need to get this off my chest. I’m getting a little annoyed now at how much the WvW forum and weekly match up thread are being flooded with with these requests. I know you have to get your server out there and all but I find this way disrespectful, by directly asking a server or guild that they should “come join us!” And even offer them the money is expecting too much. It’s asking for them just to abandon the server and join fa. Not going to name guild or point out individuals but please take this into account, try to be more vast than selective when advertising. That’s my thoughts on all this, sorry if it offended anyone, or I’m incorrect but this is what I’ve gathered over the past 3 week
Thanks.

[x Commander Oxcide] – 80 Warrior – Ele – Neco
Server: BlackGate!

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

Sorry, but I need to get this off my chest.

sorry you feel disrespected, but i think what you have gathered as a “flood of requests” has actually been the gradual understanding from members of FA that there is a large coverage gap that is exploited by db’s strong presence at that time.

db’s SEA population pvdooring FA is what keeps you guys as competitive as you are points-wise, it took me a couple weeks and a few early mornings to realize db had comfortable 450+ PPT during our offhours.

I think that it’s natural upon that realization for people to consider the benefits of having that population on our side, seek that population, and then seek other similar populations to fill that spot.

seems more like a logical progression than a disrespectful attitude to me.

in WvW

Posted by: ibajiah.5280

ibajiah.5280

I’m not going to turn this into a flame fest, so I humbly apologize if my comment offended anyone. The reason I made the comment is because I enjoy facing off against the likes of Krew and AoN. They have sophisticated strategies and would make for great allies. Admittedly, I would be peeved if people were trying to poach Guilds from my server as well, but that’s the nature of competition, and the Dragonbrand guilds we face off against regularly are the ones we’re most familiar with. We have a better understanding of their playstyle, they ours, and we know what they bring to the table.

Again, I apologize, I didn’t mean to offend, my intent was the extend an olive branch, but I’ll leave it at that.

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Vizier.3164

Vizier.3164

Lag is not an issue for west Europeans. I have been playing on FA from The Netherlands for weeks now (before that on IoJ) and have nothing to complain about lag wise.

FA’s gap is starting about 13:00 to about 21:00 gmt+2, yes there are still a few Oceanic’s playing after 13:00 and a few NA players wake up before 21:00 but the difference in coverage is very noticeable.

I myself am looking forward to T2, 24/7 battles, no more pvdoor, just awesomeness.

But my fellow Europeans, to make that happen, and more importantly, to stay there, we really need you!
Come join, and make this server even more awesome then it already is.

i7-3770K, XFX HD7970, ASUS SABERTOOTH, G.Skill ARES 16 GB 1600
Vizier: 80 mesm-guard-ele-war
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

24 hour coverage? Yes please. Hopefully some good SEA/EU Guilds join the cause

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

FA is primed to jump into T2 and if you are interested in 24/7 battles without the QQ and burnout of T1, then this is the server for you. People from SEA/EU regions that join FA will find upgraded towers/keeps waiting for them to defend, nonstop action, and zero queues.

FA has been on a very slow, steady, upward trajectory since GW2’s release, which was purified in the fires of T3 through 11 weeks of losses. We are united and strong but also very welcoming to any guilds or players that are interested in joining our community and furthering the cause.

If you are worried about any ping/lag issues, just ask Vizier or Unfortunately – both are EU players on FA.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Dimeschemo.5493

Dimeschemo.5493

are you serious GAP the only kittening gap i see is at 7 est to 12 est and you need guild to fill that ga p if it wasnt for nnk on db they wouldnt even have any coverage idk wtf FA is talking about but quit trying to steal and get players you guys won 3 week in a row in tier 3 isnt that enough to go ot the next tier like really kittening bullkitten.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

If winning T3 three weeks in a row were enough for getting to T2, that’d be wonderful. Too bad the rating system doesn’t work that way.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

adequate coverage in t3 isn’t adequate in t2. The objective isn’t to just get to tier 2, its to stay in tier 2.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Its unfortunate that people in our current match (tier 3) are completely oblivious to the reason we are recruiting. We don’t want to destroy DB, Yaks, or Mags more then we already do, we want to move up to tier 2 and let you guys have a more even match-up.

We are recruiting guilds who are looking for a change. If they want the competition and awesome fights of T2, then they will find a home on FA. Yes, certain guilds have been named only because we have been fighting them for a long time and have some respect for them. If they are happy where they are at, then they should stay.

in WvW

Posted by: Ravenor.3612

Ravenor.3612

Whether or not EU servers have a higher standard of play is irrelevant. If that’s what you want, go ahead and make your own recruitment thread.

We have forged FA into an incredible community that has shown both top-class abilities on the field and a welcoming, collaborative attitude. We are team-builders. Most of our guilds have been here since launch and the ones that have arrived since (especially those from the IoJ exodus) have been welcomed with open arms and much gratitude.

Any guild looking for a transfer should really look at FA as a potential new home, especially if you are in the time slots we need. Feel free to ask any of the FA players in this thread, or better yet register at www.fort-aspenwood.com to get to know us and better inform your decision.

Fifty Bladesof Gray – L80 Sylvari Thief
Little Brown Bags – L80 Asura Necromancer
Stunbot – L80 Sylvari Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

I don’t think getting 80% of another server to transfer to yours counts as ‘team building’

lol

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I don’t think getting 80% of another server to transfer to yours counts as ‘team building’

lol

You’ve taken a few paragraphs and combined them into one inaccurate sentence. FA, as a server, believes in building inter-guild ties and server-wide strategies – team building.

Also, we were the lucky recipients of a lot of very skilled players from IoJ. They brought a lot of great ideas to our community on FA and we welcomed them with open arms.

Blix, go ahead and ask any of our former IoJ members if they’ve liked FA since they joined. Or, conversely, go ahead and ask what team building things we like to do as a server. However, please don’t just troll our thread with irrelevant nonsense.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”