Fotm guild - a guildy is cheating in SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Frizz.6704

Frizz.6704

I need to talk to someone in the guild Fotm. I know the F stands for fractals. A player named Jackin Kids was building rams in our keep to waste our supply. I have his account ID too but won’t post it here. We have many screenshots and many people have reported him. But I want to talk to a guildy so they know, and if they were aware of this? I believe the guild is from SOS, but it may be a JQ guild.

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

You can post the images on the server community forums. I don’t know SoS’ but for JQ it’s jadequarry.com and SBI has stormbluffisle.com.

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

lmao, i’m currently in the guild FOTM, but it’s not even for wv3, it doesn’t have any influence points, all the players are from ALL SERVERS and about 95% of the players don’t represent it, we have no real bond with one another, the only thing we have in common is the need to grind FOTM. There’s absolutely no reason to even bother kicking this person out of this guild because the guild is a pve guild only.

heres a link for more info on FOTM
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/13irp4/fotm_guild_created_another_option_to_look_for/

Will you help me move?