Free Transfers!

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

Crystal Desert and HoD have the higher populations in the 13-15 spots at your time. HoD is a single zerg/karma train server type of server that will cause 25 stacks of boredom when you face them. Come to CD. We offer the greatest mix of everything.

Not going to bash my own server but misinformation is not the best. We blob/zerg just as much as HoD. They might karma train during the day 1 est-8est but we do the same at night. It all depends on what time you play.

Both servers have small havoc guilds that roam and both have giant blobs at their peak time. CD is just lacking players for EST afternoon a few more and we will have a solid pug group that can do stuff during the day instead of waiting at night.

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

(edited by Laylie.5703)

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: EmoDevo.3209

EmoDevo.3209

Oh wow TC fill up to full already, that was quite fast.
Quick everyone there still is time to make another T1 server.
All who cannot enter TC, transfer into SoS now and bring them glory!

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

No, no, no and HECK no!
Everyone in T3 this week can use some more NA peeps. 2nd place in Silver is completely up for grabs; make a play now before it’s too late!

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Crystal Desert is looking for NA guilds. Come see what your 15-20 man teams can accomplish in the silver tiers vs the gold. There are still plenty of good players and great battles to be had.

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

They lost MEOW last week and now they’ve lost SERN, both to Maguuma.

aye ? Meow moved again ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Let’s be honest guys. A lot of the lower tier servers are pve oriented with a lot of players just not that interested in WvW. The guilds / zergs you fight against are really fun because it’s not massive blobs (depending on the match up). On the lower tiers, you can find anything and everything you want for PvE (or via guesting). you can even guest to do all of your missions etc and get credit for them. A single larger guild can change the balance of some of these servers that have been fighting outmanned and even it up by a lot so that instead of just awesome fights, our ppters can be really happy shooting up ranks. Instead a lot of players decide to stack the top servers just to have a chance at winning or maybe they’re afraid that they won’t be just another person in a crowd spamming 1 don’t get me wrong I understand for the guilds that do gvg regularly and honestly there needs to be part of EOTM or OS that caters to cross server wvw

More even the servers the more fun it is for everyone.
That’s my 2c

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Lets have all server get equal share if people, playerbase and coverage.

PROBLEM SOLVED, PUT A STOP TO WORLD CONFLICT!!!!

COMMUNISM WORK!!!!!

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Yak’s Bend is looking for new WvW guilds and players. We have teamspeak, our http://yaks-bend.com website and an overall great community of wvw players.

http://yaks-bend.com

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Technically it’s free if Mag pays for your transfer =D

Show us on the doll where the Maguuman touched you friend….

Mag Server Leader

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

A million times no. Send your numbers to a lower tier server, like Ehmry Bay, Anvil Rock, etc.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

The Storm is gathering not passed

There are so many servers
As many players as stars in the night
Like dropping meteors cast by the elementalist
Branched out as guilds and duelists and gankers
One hand we have blobs and on the other roamers
They fall and rise as one like moon and stars
The light comes with dawn and we see our future
My home now Devonas is my first and last
I stop talking now all is vain, No not quite
Do not forget happiness seek the battle
Sometimes it is just me and the guild
Full of those who strive and seek victory
On Devonas we sing of Victory

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

(edited by Phlogus.2371)

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Doo Lally.8594

Doo Lally.8594

Here’s a thought – stay loyal to your home world through the good times and the bad.

Play with honour and pride for your world in WvW regardless of where the rankings lead you. Try to have fun. Try to enjoy. Don’t be a sheep.

Peace.

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

I’m staying in the Underworld, but im afraid that the reason I’m staying will move to another world. (Friends / wvw buddies / guild)

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Chris.3290

Go wherever you think you will have the most fun, whether you are a loaner or as a guild. Just ask yourself if it’s worth 144 Gold or almost $30 if you are going to go to a server that’s FULL or does not want more transfers atm.

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Go wherever you think you will have the most fun, whether you are a loaner or as a guild. Just ask yourself if it’s worth 144 Gold or almost $30 if you are going to go to a server that’s FULL or does not want more transfers atm.

+1

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Yeah, and follow his earlier advice and come to t3. T3 is the most volatile right now. We have a stacked server in the 7th spot. SBI, which isn’t stacked, but has more people than some t4 severs. Soon, IoJ will be in t3, and they can compete with SBI, but neither of us will really be able to do anything with the 7th ranked server rolling over both of us.

So, coming to t3 would be great. You get fights, and some friendly people (who are dedicated to their servers) to play with.

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Chris.3290

IoJ and SBI need to put aside any past differences and 2v1 the #7 server to keep things interesting for them.

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

IoJ and SBI need to put aside any past differences and 2v1 the #7 server to keep things interesting for them.

If DB stays in 7th for the tourny. Come at us bro.

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

CD has lost guilds but you know what? We are in the same exact position we were in months ago right at the start of season 1 even after losing over half a dozen guilds.

Yes, but if your competitors are also bleeding guilds to T1/T2 – and I’m fairly sure that applies to pretty much everyone south of Dragonbrand these days – then that’s not really saying much.

Both of you are wrong. The reason CD has stayed in the same position since Season 1 was because all 4 mass exoduses happened before it.

No, we lost 2 major guilds that were good people [KA] and [Tofu] post seasons. We lost a couple havoc groups that were kinda there sometimes and kinda not. that was post season for CD. The gap between t3 and t4 is huge, t4/t5 probably not as bad. These were home grown guilds which stung a bit.

The guilds we lost pre season weren’t really home grown, they came in taught us some new tricks and gave us an umph.

Losing 2 guilds several weeks apart is not an implosion. Losing multiple within 1-2 weeks is an implosion.

I doubt the gap between t3 and t4 is that big anymore. SoR isn’t even t9 at this point, and DB is t2.

We, on SBI, don’t really know what we are, but we were beating BP each match, but I don’t really count that cause we had big brother Maguuma stomping both of us.

Since BP lost LOST, we probably will do better than them, and I think our overnight presence will be what would decide the match with IoJ (we did lose OLAF to Mag, since they purcahsed OLAF from us).

So, we are eager to see how we actually compare to other servers, cause so far, we are outnumbered by Bandwagon server #5 and we outnumber Mass exodus server #1.

Bandwagoning kills communities, and I wonder how many guilds are gonna hop off of TC, SoS, DB, Mag, and FA during and after season 2 based on the pressures of winning, and the drama is causes (that is what broke SBI).

Sorry SoR, but you are in a really bad place right now. I respect everyone that has stayed with the server through all that has happened.

Tbh, I doubt T2 will crash and burn. The WvW population is just shrinking, so in order to get the same fights you got a year ago, you kinda have to transfer to a T3+ server. If for no other reason than this, the T2 servers will probably see a steady stream of transfers as WvW gets emptier and emptier in the lower tiers.

I see that it costs just as much to move to IoJ as it does to any other server above and below them.

Ouch.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

They lost MEOW last week and now they’ve lost SERN, both to Maguuma.

aye ? Meow moved again ?

MEOW – the guild originally (?) from FA seems to be moving a lot.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

MEOW was on NSP before the raise of Kaineg.

Heiann – NSP

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I see that it costs just as much to move to IoJ as it does to any other server above and below them.

Ouch.

Yep the transfer system screwed most of the T3 and all of T4.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Free Transfers!

in WvW

Chris.3290

What screwed T3 and T4 was massive migrations before Season 1. Too many people bought into the hype and around 8+ servers lost a ton of guilds.
Furthermore, the end result of the season ended with DB down in T4, and occasional T3 visitors (Maguuma and Sea of Sorrows) coming out a lot stronger than when they went in.