Free transfer to stack other servers like bg.

in WvW

Posted by: Bdews.7236

Bdews.7236

Consolidate tiers or make free transfer to counterstack bg…then make rewards better…then make ppk more. That will fix wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

stack/counterstack is still way too unbalanced imo. The whole idea of 24/7 servers and buying your way onto a server is just flawed. I guess it keeps their gem prices up tho.

Nah they would have to care and allow people to auto-balance teams. PvP games like tf2 cod ect have those features because without it why even bother.

JQ subsidiary

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

Servers seem stacked but 1 or 2 good commanders can shift the scale completely. Good commanders can defeat 50% bigger blobs and get more people on tag/server.

The whole point of tiers is that servers with 24/7 coverage are on t1 etc. If commanders cant gather numbers because they’re too dumb/ragy or guild leads are not tagging up, that’s the servers problem.

Also maybe you guys didn’t realise but its more fun to play against stacked server than with them due to more fights available around the clock.

I feel like EB is the balancing issue with the HoT, it’s so snowbally with guild claim buffs/tactics now in SM, upgrade times are like 4 times less now and SM will be full of siege most of the time because upgrading doesnt take supplies. After server has 24/7 t3 sm, they will have bigger numbers, more siege, more commanders etc, cuz it allows EZ mode, dont have to think, enemy will come to you and wipe. Also its near impossible to lose with all the siege.

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

Consolidate tiers or make free transfer to counterstack bg…then make rewards better…then make ppk more. That will fix wvw.

Free ?

China Gw2 is frre to play HoT . Go there my little kid XDDDDDDDDDD

Attachments:

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

Free ?

Whatever happened to the china server thing? I asked in map chat. Everyone said all the players stacked on 1 server pier tier and ruined it.

Sounds familiar…….

Dtox

in WvW

Posted by: Platinumz.8756

Platinumz.8756

Lets not be China pls

i5 3570K @ 4GHz
8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600Mhz
Nvidia GTX 560ti SLI OC

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

Free ?

Whatever happened to the china server thing? I asked in map chat. Everyone said all the players stacked on 1 server pier tier and ruined it.

Sounds familiar…….

you wrong. china only SEA have fight.

There are two WvW Tier, and 3 way full blob at ebg also Queue 100+ during Sea.
China no PPT pressure therefore no guilds go RED/Green/Blue BL, they go EBG or ETOM for fight.

There are many Guilds at EOTM coz EBG always 90+ Queue when they play.

this is my guild at china wvw vid :
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7730511/

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

Free ?

Sounds familiar…….

you wrong. china only SEA have fight.

There are two WvW Tier, and 3 way full blob at ebg also Queue 100+ during Sea.
China no PPT pressure therefore no guilds go RED/Green/Blue BL, they go EBG or ETOM for fight.

There are many Guilds at EOTM coz EBG always 90+ Queue when they play.

this is my guild at china wvw vid :
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7730511/

Calm down….I said I only asked in map chat and that’s what other said. Take the one labeled chill pill.

Dtox

in WvW

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

They just need to lock all servers so no more transfers wait a month or two so people get value from their Gems. Then give each player a choice of what guild they want to be a main part of for WvW then separate all those guilds to three mega server colors Evenly distributed as close to possible, then all PvE/PvP players get randomly assigned to a colour until all populations are as balanced as possible then have it stay locked and have the overflow style maps so Queues aren’t a problem. Problem solved.

Yes people will cry about But mah server identity… blah blah blah. If server identity meant anything then the majority of players in WvW would stack servers and bandwagon.