From Ring of Fire - Tired of germans.

in WvW

Posted by: Oxstar.7643

Oxstar.7643

Literally, they’re 20% skill and 80% numbers. And you know why? Because when you have the factor or country as a bonding factor, then you’re always going to outnumber a multi-national server. It also doesn’t help that theres 100 MILLION of these… SCHEISSE, see? Mostly numbers.

Anyways, most of us are tired of this. So from us all, to you all, stop putting us up against them all the time. Enough is enough. We want some even numbers, so that skill can develop mutually.

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

It’s the 21st century, let’s make national servers!

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

If you can’t win on your own, ask Russians to come help you, IMHO

in WvW

Posted by: JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

Problem is that every german server got a boost from high tier german guilds, and they got the numbers to back up and create even more “zergs” there used to be a time when certain german servers where extremely terrible, they got a boost, now they zerg 24h7, good for them, bad for us that are allways out numbered and got 50% of the population tired of playing wvw due to zerg or exploiters.

in WvW

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

Put them against the French. The French know how to deal with German hordes…oh…oh wait. Never mind, EU is done. :O

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

in WvW

Posted by: Unkas.7281

Unkas.7281

Literally, they’re 20% skill and 80% numbers. And you know why? Because when you have the factor or country as a bonding factor, then you’re always going to outnumber a multi-national server. It also doesn’t help that theres 100 MILLION of these… SCHEISSE, see? Mostly numbers.

lol really?

Poor RoF, always outnumbered.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Oxstar.7643

Oxstar.7643

lol really?

Poor RoF, always outnumbered.

Goes to show that we have SKILLS. I remember that day, it was epic.

in WvW

Posted by: Unkas.7281

Unkas.7281

“Goes to show that we have SKILLS. I remember that day, it was epic.”
o.O no.
Your players are not better (or worse) than the people on every other server.
I see that every day in WvW
Apart from that are we obviously almost always outnumbered at night.

in WvW

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

I’m not German, your figure is off by 20%, and that the “other servers”™ always only win by numbers and never by their skill is a myth. A disrespectful one at that. Where’s the sportsmanship?
Do you imagine how many fights I had against your (or other non-[DE]) server where we wiped, outnumbered, the floor with you?
Do you even have any clue what kind of tactical shouting and strategizing is going on in our teamspeak the very moment as tears form in your eyes over our so-called blobbing?
Here’s what’s really happening: You see one of our larger zergs during primetime, we wipe you either because you really are outmanned and were unable to compensate for that through superior tactics, or because we had a great commander.
Then you notice the [DE] in your names and assume that it was somehow connected to that, and obviously in a way that makes the victor look bad so as to redirect any responsibility from you.
If your enemies all were asura you’d blame an asura conspiracy for your wipings instead. You’re just noticing a pattern and ascribe some nonsensical meaning to it.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Anyways, most of us are tired of this. So from us all, to you all, stop putting us up against them all the time. Enough is enough. We want some even numbers, so that skill can develop mutually.

20% skill 80% numbers, please let me at these Germans our ones could only dream of those sort of numbers.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

The German servers do like to blob a lot but DZ for instance has small scale guilds like BNF and AMOK that are fun to fight. I’m not really tired of them, just wish more spoke english so our matchup thread isn’t full of RoF tryhards that brag about us winning and every server sucking.

Also – main reason we’re even winning is night capping – DZ does have skills and have shown that during primetime. Whether you think they do or not, they have been very efficient with their numbers, especially in RoF today, while we had a queue and lost a fully upgraded bay with a commander literally right next to it and no one reported they were in it.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in WvW

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

This kind of thread will lead to no contructive results…
In every Server peopel are holding hands and zerg around. One with the guild, the other with PuGs, despite nationality, everyone is using the same tactics.
ZERG ZERG ZERG
I am tired of wvw akittens current state, almost 1 year wvw and there has been done little to no efford that is something you should be thinking about, rather then national servers and their zergs..

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

This thread makes me feel embarassed to be a RoF member.

in WvW

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

yeah for me 2

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

in WvW

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

It’s not a country problem. The problem is the GW2 combat system heavily favours zergs.

As long as large blobs of people can walk unharmed though heavy AoE and the more people in the blob the safer each person is, then WvW will continue to be about numbers over skill.

What this game needs is not hate, but effective counters to zergs.

Fix that and more intelligent play will have more of a chance.

in WvW

Posted by: IRONSKILZ.7942

IRONSKILZ.7942

If it isn’t the zerg its multihacking roamers killing ,wvw is hopelessly broken.

in WvW

Posted by: iiMulch.2138

iiMulch.2138

So a qq thread?

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Literally, they’re 20% skill and 80% numbers.

I’m hoping we’ll meet some time this week so you can show us your skill

in WvW

Posted by: Fus Ro Charr.2403

Fus Ro Charr.2403

Surprised no one from AG commented in here yet, check our match up history and then complain

Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

The German servers do like to blob a lot but DZ for instance has small scale guilds like BNF and AMOK that are fun to fight. I’m not really tired of them, just wish more spoke english so our matchup thread isn’t full of RoF tryhards that brag about us winning and every server sucking.

Also – main reason we’re even winning is night capping – DZ does have skills and have shown that during primetime. Whether you think they do or not, they have been very efficient with their numbers, especially in RoF today, while we had a queue and lost a fully upgraded bay with a commander literally right next to it and no one reported they were in it.

Great sportsmanship!
Gonna see you RoF Guys on teh battlefield. We enjoed our fights against NaZ and TaG in particular.

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

xD yeah we’re fun to fight and tbh, i dont care who we fight, as long as we have fun ^^.

I enjoy fighting AY as well

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

in WvW

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

The problem isn’t [DE]. If they enjoy blobbing then learn to enjoy loot bags. When you have enough loot bags you can sell the loot and get ACs. Those will get you more loot bags so that you can get more loot bags.

Ultimately the problem is two-of-the-same-nationality in one matchup (we have had been stacked against [FR] before in AG – similar situation). ANet could very easily ensure that it doesn’t happen – basically they should ensure that you can have one or all servers of the same nationality in a match (but not 2).

check our match up history and then complain

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/20

The blobs bore me, I could do without them. It doesn’t ruin it for me though – I have made quite a bit of gold in WvW this week already.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working