From War Machine [WM]

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Jang, you didn’t really need to post a reason.

No one has to post any kind of reason why they transferred.

If you are not getting the type of game you want, if the server you are on is not living up to your expectations, if you want to just fight different guilds, you paid for this game just like anyone else and you have every right to go where ever you wish regardless of what others think.

That being said, glad you came to Blackgate. I like following your tag.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

So can a mouth breather also be a mouth coward?

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Jang has made a statement on his reasons to leave and that’s it. It is time to move on.

Are all the hate posts coming from people who are raging cause WM did not choose their server? I bet if the shoe was on the other foot, they’d be posting “we love WM, we welcome WM”

Jang and his crew are real people who have paid real money and are looking for their fun, It’s unfortunate that their idea of fun isn’t the same as you, so suck it up. Jang and his crew are free to do what they see fit and is in the best interest of their guild.

It is outright selfish to insist they stay on in a server where they feel it’s no longer fun. This is a game and the aim is to have fun.

Guilds will move servers, populations will change, that is a reality. Lack of change breeds stagnation. Face it, the international nature of the game means that the basic building block is the guild, it is not X server or Y server.

The server name is merely a title given to a database that records the points. Servers facing destruction? That is merely creative destruction that prevents stagnation through movement either up or down the tiers. You see this phenomenon in nature all the time.

Lastly, I wish WM all the best with BG and being able to play with their korean friends in ND.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

(edited by BenL.5312)

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Seeing as how many times WM has left a server because it was “dead” and picked another server only to have it die and do the same thing again leads me to believe they are going to continue this trend.

EDIT: @ BenL: If you don’t want the criticism, don’t make the post. He was better off saying nothing.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

Jang has made a statement on his reasons to leave and that’s it. It is time to move on.

Are all the hate posts coming from people who are raging cause WM did not choose their server? I bet if the shoe was on the other foot, they’d be posting “we love WM, we welcome WM”

Jang and his crew are real people who have paid real money and are looking for their fun, It’s unfortunate that their idea of fun isn’t the same as you, so suck it up. Jang and his crew are free to do what they see fit and is in the best interest of their guild.

It is outright selfish to insist they stay on in a server where they feel it’s no longer fun. This is a game and the aim is to have fun.

Guilds will move servers, populations will change, that is a reality. Lack of change breeds stagnation. Face it, the international nature of the game means that the basic building block is the guild, it is not X server or Y server.

The server name is merely a title given to a database that records the points. Servers facing destruction? That is merely creative destruction that prevents stagnation through movement either up or down the tiers. You see this phenomenon in nature all the time.

Lastly, I wish WM all the best with BG and being able to play with their korean friends in ND.

Exactly. Well said.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

So, basically Jang moved to BG in vengeance?

If you honestly think SoR is a zergball server then you’re all stupid.

EVERYONE does it. Every single person who claims a server runs a superzerg is throwing rocks from glass houses.

WM, I so hope you have a ball in BG and in T1. Glad to have you on the field once more with us. But I’m going to man up and say the factors which you have judged your move on are both childish and petty. It’s best you didn’t make those first two points at all!

As every other SoRian has said in this post, there has been nothing but respect for WM by ex-members. Some have stated your negligence to accept defeat in any way or form, but what GM doesn’t pack a sad when his team wipes (those little girls).

You do not own these players. You may have trained them, but they aren’t your loyal soldiers. They’re gamers. Maybe it was you who betrayed them. Maybe you’re the evil man, and they’re the righteous men and SoR over there, they’re the shepherds protecting their righteous kitten in the valley of darkness.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Inso.2195

Inso.2195

You come to my server = you good, we love you
You move to another server = you bad lazy bandwagoners

Rinse and repeat…..

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Jang,

Kaineng still happy to have you and help of WM … we had a good time together, and hope you have good time in BG. Hi to Proto and Schizo …

And to all korean’s who read this in jang’s recruitment – skip that have more fun with me in Kaineng, and sing for the moment.

Keke

~ X [RE], Kaineng

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Welcome to Beast Gate Jang & WM
Been a pleasure running with you guys!

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Welcome to Blackgate. Ignore the trolls.

BeeGee
Beast mode

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Oh
My
GAWD!!!!!

[TKG] Flake

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

You come to my server = you good, we love you
You move to another server = you bad lazy bandwagoners

Rinse and repeat…..

That might be the case in most cases but not with WM. There was much love between BG and WM when they were on Kain. They are a great guild to fight and to run with. It would have been a pleasure to fight WM again if they didn’t pick BG as there new home. That said, Its also to a pleasure to have them in Blackgate. Much love to WM!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello BenL,

You are totally spot on, it’s ones money and one has the right to spend it anyway one likes.

/aboutpower&responsibility

However, we come to this maxim at some point, with great power lies great responsibility.

We as human beings exercise influence on one another. And those entrusted with talents will influence more.

Like leaders IRL, server leaders hold a compass that points the way for the server to go, to fight the fight. And people look up to them for direction, so if leaders decide to leave the server, there’s a large majority that will follow. This is what happened to SBI in December and this is what happened to Kaineng. A good 70-80% of the hardcore dedicated KN WvW guilds followed WM to BG.

In real life, a person has to weigh his decisions on how it might affect his loved ones, his friends, his environment. It is a fact of life that applies in game as well.

So with WM being that compass along with the KN transfers, BG has a 60-80% of being a solid No. 1 server in T1.

FW

Exactly. Well said.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

Don’t take this the wrong way, but anything that saves us from the walls of symbol text in chat is a plus in my opinion.

I don’t miss WM from my days on SBI either, especially when they spat the dummy out and bailed on us when the going got tough (I still don’t understand exactly why you bailed from T1 in the first place).

(edited by akanibbles.6237)

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

All I’m saying is remove the first two points and Jang has really valid points for going to BG.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Blood Seeker.4328

Blood Seeker.4328

Hello. I read these forums but rarely post. I was a commander in WM who left for SoR before the Kain trouble. With me came some friends I have gamed with since SBI on release. Jang is probably one of the best commanders I have seen in this game. I really enjoyed my time with WM , I learned a lot from WM, met a lot of great people and I thank them for that. This name calling is part of why I left. I did not agree with how players were being treated when times were tough. Best of wishes WM on moving to BG. Thank you SoR for your great community. ~Ody/Uly

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Ralikh.7392

Ralikh.7392

Welcome to Blackgate Jang Gun and War Machine! MERC has enjoyed working with you so far. I appreciate our talk yesterday and look forward to improving coordination between WM, MERC and BG as we get used to playing together.

- Ralikh [MERC]

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I would like to thank WM for everything they had done for Kaineng. A lot of commanders and players here has learnt a lot from you guys.

I personally had followed Jang, Chicken and Lizi for months and learnt so much. You guys, along with Mayo from CO, and Fence+Jarvan from Rise, has made me into the commander I am today. I salute all of you. Thanks for the invaluable lessons and memories!

I dedicate the following song to WM. Fight on, the Unbreakable War Machine! Kaineng will inherit your lessons, and hopefully one day we too will be unbreakable.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Welcome to Blackgate Jang Gun and War Machine! MERC has enjoyed working with you so far. I appreciate our talk yesterday and look forward to improving coordination between WM, MERC and BG as we get used to playing together.

- Ralikh [MERC]

Indeed, Welcome to BG Comrade, has already been great coordinating with you.

We may have been opponents in the past, but we are now brothers in arms.

Jang stated his reasons I have so much respect for someone who is looking to just play the game and have fun doing so.
~Karps

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Hey Fannwong! It’s so refreshing to see a friendly SoR voice on the forums. Keep up the positive vibes.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

The time I spent in [WM] during the Kaineng rise to T2 was the most enjoyable ai have had in the game, if crazy work hours had not stopped me being able to play I would never have left, Jang no fan boy stuff, is the most uncanny Commander and leader on the field I have ever played alongside, the GvG we did was epic and silenced a lot of gobby mouthed trolls by the actions of the guild speaking louder than words ever could. [WM] is blessed with some great Commanders especially Ssaoul, Chicken & Tofu who I learnt a lot from and respect tremendously. Wish you all the best and hopefully when work settles down I can rejoin.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Komolov.5903

Komolov.5903

Pretty sure they left sbi because they were tired of t1 bs, not because they were bored.

So they came back to the t1 bs?

They then went to Kaineng to “re-energise” themselves or something like that, then as they said above, got bored and then went back to t1.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

The time I spent in [WM] during the Kaineng rise to T2 was the most enjoyable ai have had in the game, if crazy work hours had not stopped me being able to play I would never have left, Jang no fan boy stuff, is the most uncanny Commander and leader on the field I have ever played alongside, the GvG we did was epic and silenced a lot of gobby mouthed trolls by the actions of the guild speaking louder than words ever could. [WM] is blessed with some great Commanders especially Ssaoul, Chicken & Tofu who I learnt a lot from and respect tremendously. Wish you all the best and hopefully when work settles down I can rejoin.

This^^

My all time favorite Jang moment was when a newbie was in TS asking what in the world were we doing? “OMG, there is a zerg right there on the wall in SMC, we should be doing something!!” Jang (in his buttery smooth voice) calmly said, “We are trapping them; veil please?” and then we wiped the zerg. The newbie was like “Um… did we… just…”

Jang, best of luck to you and your guild. It was an honor to run with you.

WvW Necro

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Foundation.1859

Foundation.1859

First, I want to make sure that I am Korean.

Directly speaking, JANG and his guild WM do not represent all Korean users in this game. If JANG keeps on acting like he is the Korean will, he is definitely dishonoring the rest of the Koreans. He should learn courtesy and be more quiet in and outside the game. There are Koreans all over the servers, not only in BG, but also in JQ, SOR, SBI, KN, and more.I am sure that these Korean players do not recognize JANG as a inter-server Korean leader.

I thank my friend VR who told me about this thread.

DCinside[DC]
JQ SINCE 2012-08-27

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I’m not going to say anything about WM because the last time I ever fought WM they fielded enough members to fight off servers in T1.

I will say though that I find it very ironic and laughable that you want to play the “saviors” of a “dying server” when you’ve left two servers in tiers they didn’t belong in and let them crumble to the bottom. Good job saving those servers.

I will also say that there are reasons the Blackgate was “dying” and why guilds were leaving that server. Enjoy finding them out when you decide to go back to T8.

LOL except the fact that BG has never been “dying” . Look at our server wvw stats. Have they ever looked like a server in decline? Ever? Guilds leaving or people quitting have nothing to do with Bg. Its WvW meta that is the problem . Other servers have guilds / people quit all the time, but those servers don’t have jelly hatters that want to keep beating a dead horse over and over. Just look at the BG/SOR/JQ thread. People are still bring up server transfers and commanders quitting that happened months ago.

I agree. BG has never looked stronger and I say this as a JQ player. There is an issue that BG is facing that JQ is facing and that is keeping players active and engaged in WvW. The gameplay gets pretty repetitive and boring and its not overly rewarding in any way. People say they do it for the PvP anyways, but the reality is the PvP is much better in other games. JQ works hard to get players involved. I presume BG would be doing the same. But there is still a very bleak atmosphere about WvW. Player burn out and get sick of the same things day in day out, they leave the game or go play PvE or something that can keep them engaged. I personally have always been a PvPer in every other game I have played, but strangely in this one I often find myself going back to PvE because there is just something missing.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Im grabing some popcorns

Guild drama at its finnest lololol

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Pretty sure they left sbi because they were tired of t1 bs, not because they were bored.

So they came back to the t1 bs?

They then went to Kaineng to “re-energise” themselves or something like that, then as they said above, got bored and then went back to t1.

Gotta agree, this is a valid tactic. TW picked up a lot of talent when we made the shift down the tiers. Made a ton of new friends too, I’d recommend it to any guild needing a change of pace.

WM: welcome back to tier 1, it was long overdue.
May you find contentment on BG.
May you also find the respawn with SoR assistance

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: The Lethe.2953

The Lethe.2953

Welcome to Blackgate WM. For a medium sized guild you sure do make a large impact. Within hours you had earned respect from my guild, and we look forward to fighting as allies and friends.

With respect,
Lethe

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

I’m not going to say anything about WM because the last time I ever fought WM they fielded enough members to fight off servers in T1.

I will say though that I find it very ironic and laughable that you want to play the “saviors” of a “dying server” when you’ve left two servers in tiers they didn’t belong in and let them crumble to the bottom. Good job saving those servers.

I will also say that there are reasons the Blackgate was “dying” and why guilds were leaving that server. Enjoy finding them out when you decide to go back to T8.

LOL except the fact that BG has never been “dying” . Look at our server wvw stats. Have they ever looked like a server in decline? Ever? Guilds leaving or people quitting have nothing to do with Bg. Its WvW meta that is the problem . Other servers have guilds / people quit all the time, but those servers don’t have jelly hatters that want to keep beating a dead horse over and over. Just look at the BG/SOR/JQ thread. People are still bring up server transfers and commanders quitting that happened months ago.

I agree. BG has never looked stronger and I say this as a JQ player. There is an issue that BG is facing that JQ is facing and that is keeping players active and engaged in WvW. The gameplay gets pretty repetitive and boring and its not overly rewarding in any way. People say they do it for the PvP anyways, but the reality is the PvP is much better in other games. JQ works hard to get players involved. I presume BG would be doing the same. But there is still a very bleak atmosphere about WvW. Player burn out and get sick of the same things day in day out, they leave the game or go play PvE or something that can keep them engaged. I personally have always been a PvPer in every other game I have played, but strangely in this one I often find myself going back to PvE because there is just something missing.

Agreed. The fights are fun, but at some point things get repetitive.

Blackgate

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: STORY.8940

STORY.8940

Dear Fannwong~

Personally KoreanWM love you include me.
and that post said to another levae member(who enjoy Backbiting)
I am feel sad you are moving another server and fight us now.

From Han Kal[WM]

Dear Jang Gun,

Thank you for taking the time to explain.

I do apologize if any SORians have badmouthed you, though I most from what I heard was praise and respect a few weeks ago. I am truly mystified as most of the exWMers I met in March/Apr had really good things to say for WM.

A lot of exSBIs in SOR still have much respect for WM, in fact some of the Asian Prime people have studied WM tactics on youtube for some time to improve themselves. I hope the BG WvW community fits WM well.

Lastly even though you are red to SOR now, we hope to meet to fight WM honorably in WvW on asian prime time.

With Respect,
FW

WarMachine want Good Enemy
[WM]Han Kal

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

I have great respect for you and your squad. Good luck out there, Jang. I had fun running with you guys on WvW.

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Directly speaking, JANG and his guild WM do not represent all Korean users in this game. If JANG keeps on acting like he is the Korean will, he is definitely dishonoring the rest of the Koreans. He should learn courtesy and be more quiet in and outside the game. There are Koreans all over the servers, not only in BG, but also in JQ, SOR, SBI, KN, and more.I am sure that these Korean players do not recognize JANG as a inter-server Korean leader.

Why are you angry? No one ever said that Jang/WM represent all Korean users.

Yeah, Jang is merely speaking for himself and his guild. Although coupled with Never Die, Blackgate has a pretty strong Korean force on the field.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Fannwong.3059

Hello oxide,

I am a Singaporean ethnic Chinese.

In Eastern Asian culture (Japanese/Korean/Chinese), there’s a social hierarchy defined by a mix of seniority/talent with varying degrees of strictness with the different races & nationalities. Community ranks higher than the individual and hence cohesion/harmony is important. WM by nature of its status and prestige (best Korean team in GW1) stands high. Jang Gun stands at the pinnacle.

Amongst other things, a substantial amount of players have accused Jang Gun of destroying the lower tiers by transferring to Kaineng, spoiling the fun and griefing many players from opposing servers.

In Asian culture where leaders are expected be both blameless and talented, controversy never sits well and will bring shame to their community.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

WM’s arrival on BG has made the Oceanic/South East Asian timezone more challenging and interesting for JQ players. I’m glad you are back in tier 1 because it was getting boring steamrolling BG and SoR. I disagree that your zerg is not large, I’ll take some screen shots next time – when talking about zerg size you must include pugs in the calculation.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

I wish [WM] the best on Blackgate. As you know I am on Dragonbrand now. Looking forward in spending 2-3 weeks in Tier 2 and coming up to Tier 1. I look forward to dancing with you Jang

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Foundation.1859

Foundation.1859

No, I just funny to excuse for ‘why WM trans to BG’ in english forum. WM in the Korean community is silent about the accusations. Why is this? If you can perfectly translate in this screenshot, you will be ROFL.

It is not all Koreans like JANG haha. I’m worried about this. :p

Attachments:

DCinside[DC]
JQ SINCE 2012-08-27

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: siber.9821

siber.9821

Thai welcome you Mechanical Beasts.
Let this be your true home.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Don’t know who you are, but I’m bored at work so figured I’d respond to the thread all the same. Good luck whoever you are with whatever it is you’re doing.

I’m fairly certain 99.9999999% of all posts on this board are due to being bored at work. I sure hope so, at least.

Who’s bright idea was it to have an 8 hour work day?

I don’t know, but if I ever find them I am going to kick them square in the nuts.

There were a lot of people fighting for the 8 hour day around the world. It was a key issue in many labour disputes in the 19th and 20th centuries. But if you wanted to name a figurehead, I guess Franklin D. Roosevelt would be your man. BTW, they were fighting against longer hours.

OOTC: I guess once the bandwagon runs out of steam, the bandwagoneers hop off.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Provac.3598

Provac.3598

As much as I respect WM from their SBI days, there are a few rumours going around which we can “add to the fire” of this thread:

1) Most of WM Korean’s Members are enlisted in the army.
2) Something about 12k Gold.

As some people have said, really there isn’t much point to these threads, other than announcing it so your fans will follow you.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

pot.6805

As much as I respect WM from their SBI days, there are a few rumours going around which we can “add to the fire” of this thread:

2) Something about 12k Gold.

As some people have said, really there isn’t much point to these threads, other than announcing it so your fans will follow you.

So you believe rumors you hear on the forums, good to know.

BeeGee
Beast mode

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Fannwong.3059

Hello Provac,

Just an fyi, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore (plus some European and Asian countries) have mandatory military enlistment for about 1-2.5 years for males in the late teens. We serve in the regular army and head back yearly for refresher training till late 30s and 40s. So this is not a rumor, all male adult Koreans are ex-military.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

pot.6805

Hello Provac,

Just an fyi, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore (plus some European and Asian countries) have mandatory military enlistment for about 1-2.5 years for males in the late teens. We serve in the regular army and head back yearly for refresher training till late 30s and 40s. So this is not a rumor, all male adult Koreans are ex-military.

FW

12k gold is propaganda and rumor put out by bitter players that WM didn’t move to their server.

BeeGee
Beast mode

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Ethersin.3270

Ethersin.3270

Hey Jang, I wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for Kain, and that I still look up to you and my guild and I have improved so much because of you. I will make sure Kaineng stays in T3 Good luck my friend.

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

Hello Provac,

FW

12k gold is propaganda and rumor put out by bitter players that WM didn’t move to their server.

Kitten bro if we had 12k gold as a server we’d be buying everyone!!!

Man even 5k gold! I’de buy every guild.

Blackgate WvW Commander

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

pot.6805

Hello Provac,

FW

What happened to the 3 billion gold we paid MERC?

/s

BeeGee
Beast mode

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Black gate is so poor they can’t make up 12k gold between the whole server? =P

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

I’de be surprised if anyone actually could, besides JQ.

Blackgate WvW Commander

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

I’de be surprised if anyone actually could, besides JQ.

12k gold over a whole server really isn’t that much. If everyone on the server was actually interested in pooling money together for what ever reason which just isn’t going to happen. It’ll only take 20 gold each from 600 different people to reach 12k.

An interesting note one of my guild mates has over 7k gold on his own between gold on his characters and asset in the bank or on the tp, but then he spends most of his time making money.

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: mia.4812

mia.4812

Calm down guys. You dont have to read or respond to it if you dont like it. Ignore those haters, Jang. Let’s enjoy the game

From War Machine [WM]

in WvW

Posted by: Laezax.4165

Laezax.4165

NEVER surprised what some player did to who didn’t stay with them.
it’s not first time they mail lots of S__T to a enemy commander like a garbage truck.

Welcome to BG~my old enemy and new friend.
from Nine Dragons[ND]