FsP / AM / FR (30/3-2013)

in WvW

Posted by: Thoman.9018

Thoman.9018

Far shiverpeaks vs. Abaddon’s Mouth vs. Fort Ranik (30/3-2013)

Looking forward for some fun fights on the battleground.
Keep it clean!

Hammer-stunning since August 2012.

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Wonder if, will there be any replies here from AM or FR?

Anyways, was an interesting morning. But as we know reset isn’t our strongest suit

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

We had awesome fights in Gandara BL yesterday for bay and hills. Thanks for the fun ;-)

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in WvW

Posted by: blutch.9283

blutch.9283

a beautiful new week
you have lost people on Shiverpeaks?! because not many people on your HM

one player FR

in WvW

Posted by: Parrin.3705

Parrin.3705

Well -I, for one, am having problems getting into in game today (FSP) – looks like an account server issue (yet again!).

I managed to get in once, joined WvW on FSP BL and found NONE of my skills would fire. Logged out and now cannot get back in game

in WvW

Posted by: blutch.9283

blutch.9283

In french, the same thing. By cons, in German, I do not see their number. group 30 + on their card and a 50 + on our

in WvW

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

Same problems in germany But epic fights on all BL !
Thank you for that !

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

Not quite sure what is happening on FSP right now, all I ever see in m/ and t/ chat is arguments…between and/or including individuals, commanders and even whole guilds.
In the absence of many organised wvw guilds, our strength has always been in our unity and good discipline, both of which appear to have vanished and it seems to be costing us dearly. I could come up with 1000 possible theories to explain it but, the truth is, I have no idea what the real cause is.
So, all I will say is this; if you have a problem (whether it’s with an individual, a commander or a guild) either take it to w/ chat or change the map you’re on to find one you are happy to play on. If you can’t or won’t support the server, then use the free transfer currently available.

Apart from that, very impressed with both FR and AM so far and looking forward to a fun week ahead.

in WvW

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Yeah, we(AM) are quite happy with the currenct situation i think. I esp. like ranik-hill t3:D. We had a lot of fun at reset and with our raidevent from 16.00utc1 till 20.00 utc1. Nice fights with both of you so far.

in WvW

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

Was some amizing battles yesterday!
I’ve never dealt so much DPS with staff before as i did here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJS85FcS71A

And thx for not focusing me <3 ^^

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

(edited by Timelord.8190)

in WvW

Posted by: kesuh.3891

kesuh.3891

Thanks for a great fights last night from 11pm-01am

!!!!Thumbs up!!!! to the people on EB from fsp last night! Awesome job by capturing and defending SM in that time!
Especially the part where we pushed them out of stone mist lords room and we were outmanned xD

We were like a mower that just ran through AM and Fr’ zergs!

Well done!

[keen] Far Shiverpeaks Eu-server
Sorel→~Saga/Ranger~Shadow/Guardian~Balthazor/Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Fights in our border yesterday were awesome.
Good job to Balutrik for the collaboration and let us cap the whole border against the two zergs

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

AM and FR, you have a LOT of people on our border.

Attachments:

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

in WvW

Nauda.3678

It’s just becasue we rrreeeaaalllyyy love you;)
Just kidding! Burn them to the ground my fellow Abaddonians!:)

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

Did AM and FR get some transfers? Or are just more people playing?

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

in WvW

Posted by: Cromwell.3971

Cromwell.3971

Yes I believe they did, and there appears to be some friction on our server (FSP) between Pugs and commanders and some guilds (hence our numbers have dropped).
On that note we all need to take a deep breath and take a step back and remember it
is just a game and I am sure we are all trying to do our best and we are not going to like everything that you see or hear in game (me included).
It seems to me that when we a Blobbing around smashing other Zergs we are fine but when in defence mode and getting hit hard the typed commands get a bit condescending to say the least and when people are getting wiped the stress levels rise.
On a personal note to all commanders, we have a our own TS which is only getting used by guilds surely it must be an advantage to use it even if you only get 20 on it when leading a PUG Zerg.

Gelam (Ranger)FSP
Nilamus (warrior)

in WvW

Nauda.3678

I think the main reason why we on AM have more people is that we have school holidays/easter holidays right now. We might have some new players but i don’t think that they are a relevant force compared to the holidays.

in WvW

Posted by: Cromwell.3971

Cromwell.3971

So do we in FSP and we have less players LOL

Gelam (Ranger)FSP
Nilamus (warrior)

in WvW

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

AM really do have huge numbers, much more than FSP have, and on all borderlands, FR def had a population increase too. No hard feeling though cause really, its working for them so well played, its been fun and nice to see a thread without bitter comments, though I do warn AM, if you ever get promoted to the tier above, you will get a lot of negativity directed towards you by Gandara, and AG to some extent as well, Just ignore it though and keep doing what you are doing.

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

Had some great fights last night @ Hills on FSB against both servers.
But… there’s one but, and yes.. it’s an excuse… but I think (hope) everyone has trouble with it…

The skill lag, dodge lag, attunement switch lag.. and most importan … “press F to loot” – lag

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in WvW

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

But… there’s one but, and yes.. it’s an excuse… but I think (hope) everyone has trouble with it…

The skill lag, dodge lag, attunement switch lag.. and most importan … “press F to loot” – lag

It is not just you, I have seen a good amount of people talk about it in chat, for me it only really is an issue on the massive fights (which happen a lot of AM are involved lol). There is also that awkward moment when you are hitting f to try and get your loot and you realise you have stolen a warrior’s banner by mistake

(edited by natzmc.2895)

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

It is not just you, a have seen a good amount of people talk about it in chat, for me it only really is an issue on the massive fights (which happen a lot of AM are involved lol). There is also that awkward moment when you are hitting f to try and get your loot and you realise you are stolen a warrior’s banner by mistake

ROFL!
Didn’t have a banner in my hands yet…

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in WvW

Nauda.3678

I just want to thank Fort Ranik for the awesome fights on their BL tonight. You guys made some realy good defenses and you garrison was a realy epic challenge. Nice work!

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Oh yeah, I want to thank FRs too.
Capping your whole border starting by being outmanned have been awesome. You tried to resist especially at the hills with superior numbers than ours, but you just wiped

http://oi47.tinypic.com/dglc92.jpg
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2yze6mo.jpg
http://oi49.tinypic.com/wb3wpl.jpg

A special thanks to everyone joined us.

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in WvW

Posted by: TryGoogleThis.9570

TryGoogleThis.9570

Been having a lot of fun this week, Also only week i can remember i got 3 exotics, Don´t know if it is the drop rate or just because they are so easy to kill. The farm fest at EB in SM was really fun, managed to fill my bags more then once (all 20 slots with unlocked bag slots)

Anyways Have fun, and I do believe things will be different next week

Balutrik- Charr Thief and Commander.
Balutrike-Sylvari Warrior and Commander.
Proud WvW player of Farshiverpeaks and member of [TZO]/[Keen]/[MA]

in WvW

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

Video of our events yesterday on FR enjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

we from GUM would like to thank everyone we fought on AM border tonight.
we had some nice challenging fights with our 8 and later 5 players.

p.s if you were only running with a blob u wont have seem us, or just maybe in the distance :P

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in WvW

Posted by: cOucOu.3940

cOucOu.3940

Big fight in eternal battlegrounds this night thx you M.O.R.T

in WvW

Posted by: Didji.4973

Didji.4973

About transfers, I know for sure that two guilds with more or less 20ppl stated they came to FR, but that’s it. IMO, it’s more about ppl coming back to WvW to up their rank or play without culling…

Back on topic, I’ve been on AM for three days straight. Yesterday and the day before, it was hard taking your T3 keeps because FSP was almost totally absent (while EU prime-time). We had big zerg v. zerg fights though and, while it was reallllly laggy, it was pretty lucrative in the end. It’s too bad you don’t seem to have really organized guilds on your homemap during prime-time, with equal numbers, or sometimes slightly outnumbered, we usually win (we loose when we are totally outnumbered or when we fail a move or an impact).

This evening was quite different. FSP were definitely present and we did try to take Hills, which wasn’t up. However, DEX guild stood their ground and gave us a really hard time. Getting wiped twice or thrice in a row isn’t fun, but you were better, no doubt about it. It was great seeing a guild with actual movements and actual impact for a change. Props to you! So we ended up taking Bay instead, and we even managed to take Hills much later after AM players almost opened both doors and we wiped them inside. :p

As for AM players, you did try using mesmers for TP, especially when we fought in Bay and later in Hills (cf. just above), but it failed both times and we ended up winning. It was quite astonishing, especially for the Bay fight, because it seemed at that time that you were at least twice as much as we were.

Anyway, I can’t wait for tomorrow to have other interesting fights.
Plz DEX, come back, we want revenge! >:D

Za Imuts – aZm
Fort Ranik [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Best wishes to DeX from Bullfighters in their new road! You’ll be missed!

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Just want to say, {Ewig} from abbadons mouth,you got a hacker in your guild.This Ac was at jerrifer in that left corner,just past the small bridge on the Backside hitting All the way across killing all sieges inside near the lordsroom.I tried to reproduce it later and there was no way in hell,i was able to even zoom far enough to be able to hit further then the wall.You all saw this ac,and you all help build it while there was nothing near that wall to destroy besides hitting all the way across killing sieges that were otherwise unreachable,so i wonder…Why allow this ? You all knew it…Learn to play fair ,leave the hacks out of this,we got enough lag to worry about making the game unplayable as it is,why do you people need to do this stuff ? I’ts getting pathetic.

Attachments:

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

Back on topic, I’ve been on AM for three days straight. Yesterday and the day before, it was hard taking your T3 keeps because FSP was almost totally absent (while EU prime-time).

no.. just no.
we took AM bay 2 days in a row while you were bashing on our BL.
then when we finally took it after nearly 2 hours, we went to the north gate and it was allrdy half health due to you guys trying to once again take a paper keep and not do any forework.
just no.
i dont care that you want to take easy points, but dont dare say we arent on AM border.
again just NO

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

in WvW

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

About transfers, I know for sure that two guilds with more or less 20ppl stated they came to FR, but that’s it. IMO, it’s more about ppl coming back to WvW to up their rank or play without culling…

Back on topic, I’ve been on AM for three days straight. Yesterday and the day before, it was hard taking your T3 keeps because FSP was almost totally absent (while EU prime-time). We had big zerg v. zerg fights though and, while it was reallllly laggy, it was pretty lucrative in the end. It’s too bad you don’t seem to have really organized guilds on your homemap during prime-time, with equal numbers, or sometimes slightly outnumbered, we usually win (we loose when we are totally outnumbered or when we fail a move or an impact).

This evening was quite different. FSP were definitely present and we did try to take Hills, which wasn’t up. However, DEX guild stood their ground and gave us a really hard time. Getting wiped twice or thrice in a row isn’t fun, but you were better, no doubt about it. It was great seeing a guild with actual movements and actual impact for a change. Props to you! So we ended up taking Bay instead, and we even managed to take Hills much later after AM players almost opened both doors and we wiped them inside. :p

As for AM players, you did try using mesmers for TP, especially when we fought in Bay and later in Hills (cf. just above), but it failed both times and we ended up winning. It was quite astonishing, especially for the Bay fight, because it seemed at that time that you were at least twice as much as we were.

Anyway, I can’t wait for tomorrow to have other interesting fights.
Plz DEX, come back, we want revenge! >:D

You guys were actually very fun to play against! Good movement and very skilled

in WvW

Posted by: Dalliance.5719

Dalliance.5719

I had to leave a bit earlier, even tho I had a lot of fun too =)
Looking forward for more fights!

Fauñ ~ [DeX] ~ Guardian
Fèn Fire ~ [DeX] ~ Mesmer
http://www.youtube.com/user/FenFireDeX

(edited by Dalliance.5719)

in WvW

Posted by: Dalliance.5719

Dalliance.5719

thanks for the past 2 days, we had an amazin time so far
Can’t wait for the reset!

Fauñ ~ [DeX] ~ Guardian
Fèn Fire ~ [DeX] ~ Mesmer
http://www.youtube.com/user/FenFireDeX

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

thanks for the past 2 days, we had an amazin time so far
Can’t wait for the reset!

I had the privilege of being on FR BL while DeX were there a couple of nights ago, some of the things they’re capable of are amazing! Glad to have them with us on FSP and I look forward to seeing (and, hopefully, learning) more in the coming weeks

Grats to AM for the win this week. Just 1 small criticism; I know zergs/blobs are the wvw meta and we all do it sometimes but do you ever do anything else…even if only for the sake of variety? I can’t remember seeing anyone from AM in a group smaller than about 40-50 which seems a bit strange :/

in WvW

Nauda.3678

Well, i hope i can explain it right.
There are nearly no pure guild groups most of the time(though there may be some small scale groups i don’t know off) on AM. The largest part of the “coordinated”-players on AM use one TS-Server with channels for the different borderlands. Most of the time there is one commander per borderland(because it’s easier to coordinate and also some commanders only command if there realy is no one else who wants or can do it) so the “coordinated”-players stay with him most of the time except for some small supplycamp groups and scouts, although we might split into smaller zergs when we have to defend multiple objects. This coordinated zerg automaticaly attracts the “random”-players that don’t use teamspeak because they just follow the commander most of the time(though sometimes we realy have problems to gather the people because they are all scattered and don’t listen to the commander which creates situations where we struggle to hold our towers and keeps although we have queues). This server structure realy has it’s pros and cons and things in between and this zergstyle definitely is a pro and a con at the same time with a con being that it may get kinda boring for our enemys.

EDIT: That said it’s not a new thing for us. We play this way for a very long time i think. Before the cullin-patch you just might not have seen that the zerg was that big;)

(edited by Nauda.3678)