FsP/FR/AM 6april

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Malin.2490

Malin.2490

FIREWORKS!

We’ve got fireworks, rampaging dolyaks and possibly the most active reset in a long time. Was a blast fighting, and whoever started doing fireworks in the tower you just took, you started a trend.

Jamail Saoud [Nice], the man with the Drake

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Last nights reset was an homage to one of our dead friends. He used to always play the reset and a lot of WvW with us, and he loved having fun.

I wish I could have been there when it happened.

I wish you all a good week, and remember to crack some skulls in memory of our Heero.. <3

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Palio de Monte.1807

Palio de Monte.1807

I missed it, but it sounds like a great way to honor an old companion. My respect!

Gliima – Asura Engineer
Anarchistic Gaming [AnaG] / Die Randoms [Rndm]
Abaddon’s Mouth

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Strong turnouts from FR and AM so far and a really nice close matchup!

Keep it up

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Last nights reset was an homage to one of our dead friends. He used to always play the reset and a lot of WvW with us, and he loved having fun.

I wish I could have been there when it happened.

I wish you all a good week, and remember to crack some skulls in memory of our Heero.. <3

Aw that’s a nice tribute. Condolences on the loss of your friend.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: SixtyOne.6145

SixtyOne.6145

nice fight on shadaran (AM map) with 3 server without lag ! DeX, thank’s for challenge.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Holy Carnophage.7256

Holy Carnophage.7256

Ok here goes, ive been fairly happy so far with this match up these weeks and we had some good fights with both servers, but….

today i was commanding in eb around mhh 11:00 to 14:00 and weve been in SM 5 times wich was from AM (inside inner gate at 50procent). Every time, i repeat every single time the FR server went on us… 3 times on durios 1 times on bravost 1 time they even went fight against our zerg in SM.

I literraly never post anything in the gw2 forums but the french server is just only playing full on FSP server all the time. I even see it happening on the borderlands where AM has theire whole borderlands and we are lacking maybe 2 towers and sometimes a keep.

I mean sure its fine if u play against us and i have no objection against it if u see us as a strong opponent, but i just like to keep it fair for all sides….

And this is not just me that is noticing this…. its most of the FSP server.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

similiar situation yesterday on AM border. We (fsp) were attacking bay, got to the lord room where AM was waiting for us, and suddenly FR comes in, fights against us, then leaves bay again. Instead of going for hills, they need to bodyguard the germans again. Can it be more obvious? Or are French just ignorant?

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

Yeah it was pretty frustrating….each time we launched a good attack on SM FR constantly focussed our towers behind our backs, it’s like they were waiting for us to move into SM…they basically defended SM for AM. AM have had SM all day because of it…while I can understand the tactic purely for short term points gain, in the long run its questionable.

On a side note we (FSP) seem noticeably undermanned this week. We had outnumber buff in EB for good part of the morning which I have not seen before. I’m talking 10am – 12pm GMT +1

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: PSYCHOSIM.2935

PSYCHOSIM.2935

Seen the same thing minfast. FSP seems to be still the biggest PVE server in the list, cus since we got mario bros in our game, the WvW forces have dropped drastically. Normally we had a huge early morning crew, but today we had like 5 in our border, and maybe 20 in EB. at around 10ish.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

…while I can understand the tactic purely for short term points gain, in the long run its questionable.

and a couple of hours later FR is leading with FSP on the second place. indeed, the tactic is very questionable. they may even win by accident if they continue to make those mistakes…

(edited by Vortigern.1987)

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Minfast.5489

…while I can understand the tactic purely for short term points gain, in the long run its questionable.

and a couple of hours later FR is leading with FSP on the second place. indeed, the tactic is very questionable. they may even win by accident if they continue to make those mistakes…

Whatever happened a couple of hours later is irrelevant. No need to take offence just because I pointed out I would have done things differently if I was leading the FR force in EB at the time I refer to.

If you were playing at that time, AM had both FSP and FR outnumbered in EB most of the morning, taking towers from both servers with ease. Then when both FSP and FR get some numbers in (and AM were still leading the matchup), it made more sense to me to put pressure on AM. But whenever FSP tried to do so, FR repeatedly tried pvdooring our towers, and were unsuccessful every time when we were forced to defend and leave SM.

Result – FR gained no points, FSP gained no points, AM had SM defended for them

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Xiao.1208

Xiao.1208

Just wanted to say great job to all at FSP bay tonight.

We managed a successful defence against a long, sustained attack from a very large FR force, while simultaneously defending woodhaven and dawns from smaller FR strike teams. Special mention has to go to Commanders Tia Nort (TNN) and Lad Emixam (DW) for co-ordinating it all. Awesome stuff guys

(edited by Xiao.1208)

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: SushiFishy.5213

SushiFishy.5213

Will see what happens tomorrow … all in all fsp did quite well even if we were double teamed in EB …. Keep up the good fight

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Kronwald.5132

Kronwald.5132

hi, i hope to see [DeX] guild on FR border land, we want to figth against you in prime time .

[BL] Blood Legio, GM

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: nerk.5462

nerk.5462

SixtyOne and Kronwald which guilds are you from and which server so we know when we meet you guys?

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Kronwald.5132

Kronwald.5132

I’m from FR this week, guild [BL] BlooD LegiO

[BL] Blood Legio, GM

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

Whatever happened a couple of hours later is irrelevant. No need to take offence just because I pointed out I would have done things differently if I was leading the FR force in EB at the time I refer to.

Actually, if you use a term like “in the long run”, then what happens later is the only thing that is truly relevant. FR is still leading, so it seems their “inferior” tactic worked well for them.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Wouter.6351

Wouter.6351

Speaking of a close match ^^

Attachments:

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Minfast.5489

Actually, if you use a term like “in the long run”, then what happens later is the only thing that is truly relevant. FR is still leading, so it seems their “inferior” tactic worked well for them.

Only if the same tactic is maintained to get FR the lead, which it wasn’t making your point irrelevant. As I said in my earlier post, FR gained nothing with this tactic. The only server to benefit was AM as they were under pressure to hold SM but FR bailed them out every time. AM were leading the matchup at this point. As I said FR didn’t even succeed once in taking a tower. I mentioned nothing about “inferior”. But it certainly didn’t gain them anything, it just stopped FSP and their own server from getting a foothold. Tactics and numbers from all 3 servers changed later, so ofc the scoring would change.

Not sure why I keep replying to you to explain this tbh.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

From a casual player in FR,

So close, so fun.

We have a very strange lead in EB , the usual is color blind when someone attack SM he rush on theirs towers, just don’t care (or fake a SM attack to trap him he deserved it) and enjoy free points/loot bags while you can.

As far as I’m concern we don’t try to put pressure en FsP in particular but we had many match against germans we are happy to fight you, even if AM playstyle isn’t as defensive as Miller&Drakker’s (so many bunkers, no plain fight). FsP may get “focused” because they left the wooden door open while AM map is full of T3 and we haven’t numbers to take them before prime.

AM’s vacations finished Monday and FR’s are to be in 2 weeks, brace yourself French invasion is coming.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: blutch.9283

blutch.9283

will not ignite when we’re on vacation in FR, we will not see the difference as to AM! that we work
Odd evening on CBE is allowed without BP Scout for 45min, P1 open wooden fort but no just take it. FSP and AM prefer focus our tours relentlessly.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

To all you bads calling me a cheater ( I Creon I ), i would suggest you learn 2 sweep your towers better, if i solo a tower becuase you didn’t check your tower better when i’m hiding inside it it’s not cheating, so plz before you spam with misplaced accusations l2sweep, this is mostly aimed @ the German Engi that didn’t pay attention when i was inside taking the tower.

Tried it later on again, the frenchies did sweep took some time but gj 2 you guys ^^

(edited by LionZero.3479)

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

Seriously there is no double-teaming at all. Whats wrong with attacking a structure from server X while they are busy with fighting server Y…points-wise its just a clever decision. And there´s no difference if Server X is FR or FSP.
We also could complain about the same thing. FSP perma-attacking and taking Klovan while FR took Wildcreek an nearly Aldon´s too but we don´t…thats just how things work, especcially in EBG.
Last week you complained about our huuuuuuge Zergs and that you don´t have those numbers at all (wasn´t FSP accused of the exact same thing the week before our Matchups?) and this week, you complain that the other Servers are double-teaming you. Can´t you just accept that this is an extremely close matchup….do you really only have fun in WvW when you are dominating the matchup?

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Holy Carnophage.7256

Holy Carnophage.7256

Seriously there is no double-teaming at all. Whats wrong with attacking a structure from server X while they are busy with fighting server Y…points-wise its just a clever decision. And there´s no difference if Server X is FR or FSP.
We also could complain about the same thing. FSP perma-attacking and taking Klovan while FR took Wildcreek an nearly Aldon´s too but we don´t…thats just how things work, especcially in EBG.
Last week you complained about our huuuuuuge Zergs and that you don´t have those numbers at all (wasn´t FSP accused of the exact same thing the week before our Matchups?) and this week, you complain that the other Servers are double-teaming you. Can´t you just accept that this is an extremely close matchup….do you really only have fun in WvW when you are dominating the matchup?

you just gave 1 example of 1 push in 4 days against u, congratulations( the push yesterday on klovan and wc). Wich in my opinion is pretty normal to go for to people who have sm. It instantly happens when we have it, but u have sm for 4 days and we only capped it with our own golems rushes. we have seen sm north open 1 time from fr side and then even had to use it ourselves to get sm while FR was attacking our towers…. again.

So just to point out having SM 4 days and then complaining about 1 time klovan and wildcreek get doubled is pretty sad imo.

So now u can see what happens when FR also goes on people who have SM ( we were shouting on teamspeak yesterday evening that we had the first chance ever to cap SM normal this week)
but i guess for 50people on the same ts3 server thats not enough proof

(edited by Holy Carnophage.7256)

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

SixtyOne.6145

Nerk, I’m from FR, [GROU]. Any specific map this week.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

So just to point out having SM 4 days and then complaining about 1 time klovan and wildcreek get doubled is pretty sad imo.

I didn´t want to complain at all, thats why i said “We also could complain….but we don´t…thats just how things work, especcially in EBG.”
And we didn´t have SM for 4 Days in a row since 2 Weeks, dunno which matchup you are talking about…today is the first time SM is T3 since reset-night and it´s definately not because we don´t want to upgrade

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Grunblatt.4608

Grunblatt.4608

So much hate :P
I am having fun in WvW atm and since we are within 2k points of each other all week long, it seems to me like the doubleteaming is either not happening in this extend, or necessary for the scores to even out. Either way it is a valid tactic and nobody can prevent or forbid it – after all the most effective tactics are mostly the ones that are the most annoying for the enemy.
Also i like to focus on solutions rather than the problems While it might be frustrating for fsp to be way outnumbered or doubleteamed, there is no way to change that. However even under these circumstances it is possible to win the match with proper strategy and decision making, so while i can understand the frustration in seemingly hopeless situations, i would suggest to focus on a way how to get back into the game or take minimal losses during this time. After all WvW is a huge RTS game
Personally i witnessed a lot of backstabbing that went on between AM and FR this week (why is there a “kitten” in “FR ankittenhis week” -.- ) – especially in the borderlands. Also i would bet that even if our server tried to team up with either of the other ones, it just would not happen. People already have a hard time to listen to “don’t stop for the useless sentry” – i can’t imagine those people NOT running off for wide open towers or keeps and i just assume that other servers have similar problems :P

To prevent everyone from raging at me now i just want to clarify that i am not saying that there is no doubleteaming or backstabbing at all going on here – i just don’t see a point in complaining about that ^^ It’s part of the game and just teaches people to watch their back and make quick decisions.

@ich: seems like that will be a hard week for us. I promise we will give our best to still kick your as…kitten

Greetings from FSP

(edited by Grunblatt.4608)

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

both AM and FR wont see many of our guildgroups fighting anything.
the blobbage on all 3 servers is rediculous, and i know some other guilds on FSP think the same, and im sure some on the other 2 servers have the same aswell, but havent seen much or any of those running between 10-20

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Let me quote my rough summarisation from the last match thread:

Well, i hope i can explain it right.
There are nearly no pure guild groups most of the time(though there may be some small scale groups i don’t know off) on AM. The largest part of the “coordinated”-players on AM use one TS-Server with channels for the different borderlands. Most of the time there is one commander per borderland(because it’s easier to coordinate and also some commanders only command if there realy is no one else who wants or can do it) so the “coordinated”-players stay with him most of the time except for some small supplycamp groups and scouts, although we might split into smaller zergs when we have to defend multiple objects. This coordinated zerg automaticaly attracts the “random”-players that don’t use teamspeak because they just follow the commander most of the time(though sometimes we realy have problems to gather the people because they are all scattered and don’t listen to the commander which creates situations where we struggle to hold our towers and keeps although we have queues). This server structure realy has it’s pros and cons and things in between and this zergstyle definitely is a pro and a con at the same time with a con being that it may get kinda boring for our enemys.

EDIT: That said it’s not a new thing for us. We play this way for a very long time i think. Before the cullin-patch you just might not have seen that the zerg was that big;)

So no most of us don’t have a problem with the current situation right now as far as i know.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Wicked.5479

we are 8 ppl only, there is no excuse for small guilds to not run some striketeams

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Nauda.3678

As i stated above we just don’t have that many organsied guilds.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Nauda.3678

Ok, so 20 of you FSP just bugged into Sunnyhill and then hell breaks loose with double FSP + Ranik attack at Hill and then both Servers with Omegas at Garrison. Hill seems legit but Garrison smells fishy and Sunnyhill was plain bugusing. Shame on those guys…

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Wicked.5479

like i said, neither do we, but you will find the game more fun and challenging when you play around with like 10 friends instead of only triggering 1 skill in the blob.
also most of our guildteams run without tag, so they dont attract the randoms.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Bleep.6519

Bleep.6519

Having an awsome guild event in our home border with DIE, very nice fights overall. Thanks everyone for helping (DIE, TNN for strike-teaming and everyone else).

Sakton – FSP – DIE

Far Shiverpeaks [PunK]

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Grunblatt.4608

Grunblatt.4608

i was there at sunny with them and reported it right away nauda – sadly i didnt see who exactly teleported in.
I wasn’t at garrison after that but we had the golems up for a while and from what i can tell, that attack was planned for a while – idk about FR, but i guess they were just opportunistic again (which is not a bad thing :P).

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

SixtyOne.6145

i was the commander (GROU) who planned this attack. One week planning. Thank’s anet ! But next time. Indeed, we want to be opportunistic on Garrison, so many scoot on etheron. Nice fight after reset.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Olujiwan Risengard.8721

Olujiwan Risengard.8721

Good fun this evening

Attachments:

Aselia Aegis – Heavy Support WvWvW Guardian
Noxiva Shadowstep – Glass Cannon WvWvW Ranger
Olujiwan Risengard – Heavy Tank WvWvW Warrior

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

Last night on either the AM or FS borderlands, I forget which, a group of 5 or 6 of us were trying to take the NW camp but found a few AM players guarding it.

Was hard fighting, and each time we killed a few, others would arrive to take their place, until we finally got overwhelmed and killed. Had so much fun though, picking targets, avoiding damage, dancing around the NPCs that were respawning so we could focus on the players … and laughing in resignation when we were capping only to see more enemies rush in!

If you were there, thank you.

Xander Moss
Gandara

(edited by eremos.8142)

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

SixtyOne.6145

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Thx for the cat&mouse fight in Cliffside @ french border with you frenchies was fun, and kitten so often got moa’d there

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Kansloos.4329

Kansloos.4329

Hope everyone loves the color on the battlefield, i know i do

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/943/gw010d.jpg

Had some nice battles but we persisted, whas a frustrating and pretty fun week peeps!

Chelios BoeddhaBear – Guardian
The Glory of War [GoW]
Piken Square

(edited by Kansloos.4329)

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Mnl.8146

Mnl.8146

People… We are having a nice week with good battles all around (From all sides). Stop blaiming an entire server when you see one single person glitching. Just take screenshots and report them. Those are much more effective than a post here. This forum already has a negative fibe with all the servers/guilds accusing eachother of glitching, teamworking etc.

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Hope everyone loves the color on the battlefield, i know i do

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/943/gw010d.jpg

Had some nice battles but we persisted, whas a frustrating and pretty fun week peeps!

Blue paint on sale this week?

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

FsP/FR/AM 6april

in WvW

Posted by: Dalliance.5719

Dalliance.5719

Thanks for the exciting week

Fauñ ~ [DeX] ~ Guardian
Fèn Fire ~ [DeX] ~ Mesmer
http://www.youtube.com/user/FenFireDeX