Full Servers

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: evilwen.7409

evilwen.7409

Hi guys…

The servers will be full, how much longer? For God’s sake, open the windows xfer again, T3 are pretty dead right now. I know it can be the hype of the expansion are still there, and that’s probably what is motivating this stagnation in the WVW.

Nobody knows when servers population will change again or the xfer will be open to other servers?

PS: Sorry for my bad English :P

HUEHUE PROUD!!!

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Nope.

Try building your tier instead of abandoning it.

Gate of Madness

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Nope.

Try building your tier instead of abandoning it.

I agree. It’s T3, the one right below two full tiers. It has the most potential.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: evilwen.7409

evilwen.7409

I know that but “one swallow doesn’t make a summer”

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

It is funny how YB was very high with all 4 BLs queued a few months ago and is now full with EBG + maybe 1 bl queued with the total sum of the queues < old EBG…. The old queues were horrid, but I would thiNk there should be something in between….

Either way, OP missed your chance last week when the servers BG, YB, and TC were briefly not full.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I know that but “one swallow doesn’t make a summer”

If in my tier I can find people to roam with, a WvW guild, commanders on TS to follow, you can do it too.

Gate of Madness

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Zioba.6182

Zioba.6182

It is funny how YB was very high with all 4 BLs queued a few months ago and is now full with EBG + maybe 1 bl queued with the total sum of the queues < old EBG…. The old queues were horrid, but I would thiNk there should be something in between….

Either way, OP missed your chance last week when the servers BG, YB, and TC were briefly not full.

I think that IS rly weird. How can so many servers be full while at the same time ppl in all tiers say that their maps are empty and even at primetime only EB gets a queue.

Sarcasm is what’s left when all hope is gone

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I think that IS rly weird. How can so many servers be full while at the same time ppl in all tiers say that their maps are empty and even at primetime only EB gets a queue.

1. The servers gamed the system to get open, at least 1 or 2 of them did.
2. The server caps are too low. JQ queues at most 1 BL how can it be classed as full? Its idiotic considering the desert BL has clearly been designed to work properly only at or near map cap.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

OP – YB open again.. I guess keep checking mid day middle of the week……

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Full Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

OP – YB open again.. I guess keep checking mid day middle of the week……

Get in quick because YB currently has a pretty strong population so I am guessing the Very High status won’t last long.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”