Full servers

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

How often are they evaluated? I’ve been trying to transfer for weeks now and nothing is working

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Every week on Tuesday.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Unless they are drunk, then maybe wednesday.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: ZalonWolf.3291

ZalonWolf.3291

I’ve been trying to transfer for over 3 months… trust me, I know your pain.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

To which servers? some tend to not open very often.
But yeah seems to be at least a weekly check usually around monday/tuesday.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

The exact time each server updates its population numbers are unknown. ANet never told us, because they doesn’t want players to game the system.

If the server is full, and keeps being full, it might not open at all, etc.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

Full servers

in WvW

BeepBoopBop.5403

Mfw trying to play on the same server as friends is now “gaming the system”.

To Anet, just make a queue for transfers already. I’d rather be transfer number 1000 than this lack of progress.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Everyone should just transfer to Blackgate and sit in monster queues and then wonder why there is nobody to fight.

I’m not saying that is where the OP wants to go, but its the way the population is shifting.

SBI

Full servers

in WvW

BeepBoopBop.5403

Everyone should just transfer to Blackgate and sit in monster queues and then wonder why there is nobody to fight.

I’m not saying that is where the OP wants to go, but its the way the population is shifting.

It actually is where I want to go. The population happens to be shifting this way, but I just want to play with my friends lol…

I’d be OK lifting all server transfer limits and letting the population naturally balance out through higher queue times. I would rather face possible 100 man queues (been there done that for a few months, was like only on reset night…) than just never being able to transfer to Blackgate.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

It actually is where I want to go. The population happens to be shifting this way, but I just want to play with my friends lol…

I’d be OK lifting all server transfer limits and letting the population naturally balance out through higher queue times. I would rather face possible 100 man queues (been there done that for a few months, was like only on reset night…) than just never being able to transfer to Blackgate.

BG is probably the most populated server at the moment.

Given that we have many full servers who are clearly below BG’s level of population. I don’t see it magically open in near future.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Did you know I once play a pvp mmorpg, the community got kittened off by how the bad the balance is managed so they decided to mostly transfer to the same fraction. Naturally, that one fraction destroyed everyone else. A month or two later, the management shut the game down.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

BG will be the last server to re-open and if anet had any sense it would never re-open.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

BG will be the last server to re-open and if anet had any sense it would never re-open.

My crystal 8 Ball says PoF BG transfers are good for ANets bottom line. Thus BG will be opened. Even if it’s for one or two days. ANet will open BG because it knows. That alot of the current WvW community. Just want to pay to win, and just overwhelmingly zerg servers with inferior population.

It’s one of the few reasons ANet don’t put in a counter for mindless omni-blobbing. Unlock the AOE and Server caps. Lower the server map population cap. Get all servers a chance to win through skill. Not just by stacking overwhelming numbers, with the safety of very low AOE caps. Omni-Blob stack two huge squads together, in order to give smaller server no chance at counter play. Profit!

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

mag has the longest current server locked streak so if that’s not opening BG aint opening anytime soon.

Native Maguuman

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: henchmen.1856

henchmen.1856

if anet has any respect for the wvw community, they wont open blackgate ever.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Given that we have many full servers who are clearly below BG’s level of population. I don’t see it magically open in near future.

And it shouldn’t open for a while.

I would also like the accounts that haven’t been active in WvW for more than 6 weeks to be put into a pool of non affiliated accounts which would require them to choose a new open server them next time they want to log into WvW. Would help reduce hibernation.

Full servers

in WvW

BeepBoopBop.5403

And it shouldn’t open for a while.

I would also like the accounts that haven’t been active in WvW for more than 6 weeks to be put into a pool of non affiliated accounts which would require them to choose a new open server them next time they want to log into WvW. Would help reduce hibernation.

I second that. Having servers stay full because some PvE casual does dailies in WvW once a month is kitten.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Why not ask your friends to transfer to your server?

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

Full servers

in WvW

BeepBoopBop.5403

Because it’s more expensive to move more people? Because they are worried they won’t get back to BG (my situation)?

If this was a serious question please try thinking next time lol…

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Because it’s more expensive to move more people? Because they are worried they won’t get back to BG (my situation)?

Then perhaps you should have thought it through before you left. The most populous server in the game should stay locked until populations are, at least somewhat, balanced.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Ylanaya.5328

Ylanaya.5328

Mfw trying to play on the same server as friends is now “gaming the system”.

To Anet, just make a queue for transfers already. I’d rather be transfer number 1000 than this lack of progress.

agree 200%
I am now waiting since more than 8 weeks for EU German Server RS to open and know this pain.
Wirh a queueing system I would at least know if or when I would get a chance to get on the server
And for me regarding RS it is not even transferring to a T1 Server, RS is T3 and not linked.

At EU the closed Servers with no linking are Deso T2, Riverside T3, Kodash T4 and Elona T5
http://mos.millenium.org/eu

not 1 of this Servers are in T1 and the T1 servers can be go to via links … so in EU in can transfer easily to a link to T1 Server but have no chance to get on 4 of the 4 Servers mentioned above

But for linking, full server etc regarding EU is also this post here of another mate having the problem with full server https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/6yau49/world_population_link_server_gems_eu_example/

Usumi – currently on Vabbi

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

that is pretty degrading of you to put this person down. so lets turn it on you.

If you didn’t want to spam 1 and actually have some skill you would get with your friends and do Fractals level 40 farm ( which you can do with out being on BG ) and farm up in a week to transfers 10 people in 3 weeks you can transfer 30 people to a lower end server that has a lower population.

That is if your only intentions are to play with your friends and not get carried in WvW by the good guilds in WvW that have 40 pugs on them for an easy win. I mean who am i to say you don’t have uber leet skills, and if so you should bring them to lower end servers and bring them up that way the community of GW 2 players can present ca challenge for the good guilds of BG….. but that is right 90% of the players join BG cause they don’t have skill and it is easier to spam 1.

Feels pretty crappy when someone puts you down for no reason. That person you put on blast had a fully logical answer for you, and NO it doesn’t cost your friends anything but TIME; you just didn’t like the answer and you and your friends; from your responses here, just want to be carried every week and say your part of a wining server.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Drecien.4508

Drecien.4508

It would make more sense if you haven’t played wvw ever or in a lonnnnnnng time you should be bumped to a lower tier server to allow active players to join servers. some people just dont play wvw.

14 level 80s All races/professions
Server-Blackgate, are there others?
Some must fight, so that all may be free. —Amora Soulkeeper.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

Well the answer is obvious to me, just re-open Blackgate for transfers, let all the fairweathers go there then the rest of us play “Who gets Blobgate This Week”.

Stack all the baddies in one place then ignore/avoid them.

Or stack Maguuma again so they go to EOTM like they did before.

CCCP….

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Well the answer is obvious to me, just re-open Blackgate for transfers, let all the fairweathers go there then the rest of us play “Who gets Blobgate This Week”.

I agree to some extent. The difference of opinion I have is, instead of ignoring them, we should focus on them. BG should be 2v’d into oblivion instead of everyone playing for 2nd. Which has been a problem in T1, that the 2nd place world gets hammered from both sides, instead of the 1st place world.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

I agree to some extent. The difference of opinion I have is, instead of ignoring them, we should focus on them. BG should be 2v’d into oblivion instead of everyone playing for 2nd. Which has been a problem in T1, that the 2nd place world gets hammered from both sides, instead of the 1st place world.

People are too focused on winning still. BG should be 2v1.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

You mean people would rather play for 3rd to get out of t1.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

You mean people would rather play for 3rd to get out of t1.

Oh, I’ve advocated for that many times the past 10 or so weeks. Dev’s should feel really bad about how they screwed up the population balance. Players should be having fun fighting each other, not fighting the Devs. Which is apparently futile when it comes to a certain worlds population.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Full servers

in WvW

Kaimick.5109

that is pretty degrading of you to put this person down. so lets turn it on you.

If you didn’t want to spam 1 and actually have some skill you would get with your friends and do Fractals level 40 farm ( which you can do with out being on BG ) and farm up in a week to transfers 10 people in 3 weeks you can transfer 30 people to a lower end server that has a lower population.

That is if your only intentions are to play with your friends and not get carried in WvW by the good guilds in WvW that have 40 pugs on them for an easy win. I mean who am i to say you don’t have uber leet skills, and if so you should bring them to lower end servers and bring them up that way the community of GW 2 players can present ca challenge for the good guilds of BG….. but that is right 90% of the players join BG cause they don’t have skill and it is easier to spam 1.

Feels pretty crappy when someone puts you down for no reason. That person you put on blast had a fully logical answer for you, and NO it doesn’t cost your friends anything but TIME; you just didn’t like the answer and you and your friends; from your responses here, just want to be carried every week and say your part of a wining server.

I didn’t even read that stupid kitten

and that is your problem, this is why people don’t take your question serious and have derailed to trash BG because you’re not reading response

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

How often are they evaluated? I’ve been trying to transfer for weeks now and nothing is working

I feel like the only server that should be truly ranked full, is BG. Everything else should be open.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

I feel like the only server that should be truly ranked full, is BG. Everything else should be open.

Then JQ and Mag would get flooded with transfers until they were as big as BG. None of the top 6 servers should be opened, they can be linked to make them competitive in tier 1/2 (other than with BG obviously since they got stacked so much not even linked servers can compete).

Full servers

in WvW

BeepBoopBop.5403

Then JQ and Mag would get flooded with transfers until they were as big as BG. None of the top 6 servers should be opened, they can be linked to make them competitive in tier 1/2 (other than with BG obviously since they got stacked so much not even linked servers can compete).

At this point I’d be willing to argue that if its too big for a link it should be broken up into more servers..

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

I think this is the point we are trying to make. We want to see other servers be able to officially be able to compete with BG. Since ANet will not bring the problematic back into control. We ANet to open all the servers that are not BG. Hell why not open BG too. We have map population cap for each severs. Right now no other server has the coverage and population even with their links that BG has.

That is completely unfair and not fun. Thus has lead to servers actually racing to tank in order to not have to face BG. Because BG has gained a completely unfair advantage via tricking ANet’s population counter. To open them up many times even tho already being the most populated WvW server. In order become like this.

We are begging for ANet to step in. Either drop the AoE caps in WvW only. Or remove the full server population lock, allow players to settle where they want, then close down the servers have have nearly no population. Or just completely remove the one problematic server by choice from the game.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Full servers

in WvW

Kaimick.5109

I think this is the point we are trying to make. We want to see other servers be able to officially be able to compete with BG. Since ANet will not bring the problematic back into control. We ANet to open all the servers that are not BG. Hell why not open BG too. We have map population cap for each severs. Right now no other server has the coverage and population even with their links that BG has.

That is completely unfair and not fun. Thus has lead to servers actually racing to tank in order to not have to face BG. Because BG has gained a completely unfair advantage via tricking ANet’s population counter. To open them up many times even tho already being the most populated WvW server. In order become like this.

We are begging for ANet to step in. Either drop the AoE caps in WvW only. Or remove the full server population lock, allow players to settle where they want, then close down the servers have have nearly no population. Or just completely remove the one problematic server by choice from the game.

I don’t think Punishing the lower end servers by opening up the most popular server is a legitimate answer at all, WITH THAT SAID; I understand what you are doing here making two outlandish request with one reasonable one.

I think they need to lower the Server Pop Cap completely, give GB JQ Mag Yaks all the larger servers 3 months to transfer to Lower end servers for free by their own choice so Guilds are not broken up. At the end of the 3 months you lottery X amount of people regardless of what guild they are in to have to change to a lower population server of their choice. All the while keeping the Lock servers locked and bringing the population down which will obviously affect BG more than other servers and benifit the lower end servers that have population control issues.

Once all servers reach population cap lock all servers and allow only new players or accounts to join say the lower end till they surpass in population a certain point than keep recycling till all servers are roughly on the same population level as BG.

For WvW this will potentially allow if people and guilds volunteer to move in the three months to create a more competitive atmosphere in WvW than BG is rank 1 and JQ rank 2 Mag rank 3 all the time. ( I am just throwing out stats other than BG i have no idea where JQ and Mag lie at this point in the rankings ) What it will do is distributed the good guilds among the lower end from all top servers and make a much more competitive game mode every week.

Believe me when I say that when and If you give the guilds an option over 3 months time to stay together but separate from their server most guilds will take the free transfer for their whole guild.

Although on ANet’s part theyw ill have to give a decent visual look at when their servers are where they want it. So like the WvW rankings that ANet host they would do a page that shows a server in the
-Red: still need a lot more transfers off
- Yellow: getting better but still need more to transfer
- Green: your server is ok no more transfers are needed

If the server is in the green by the end of the 3 months no one will be forced off the server. Although if it is still not to the levels they want than no one will have any right to complain that their guild is being broken up since they would have had 3 months to make sure that didn’t happen.

Coming from BlackGate and recently migrating off BG ( in due part to 6 to 8 hours que times, and wanting to get away from what is BG and try to help create other competitive servers) I can tell you the majority of the Guilds that are Good and make BG what it is; on a general note, Love to fights and the challenge, they could care less about PvT, most of them want the challenge. I feel if ANet did this we would be a a Mass exidous off the server.

this also fixes yet another lasting Problem, since most of the good guilds from BG/ JQ/ Mag/ ect. will be dispersing to multiple servers the over stocking of one server to the next will be quelled. The key to this is making sure that all servers stayed Lock that are not low end servers that are being forced to link because of population issues. This also fixes the Linking issue and gets rid of it. Than you can set up the bracket system again to reflect the following
T1 fights : T2 and T3
T4 fights: T5 and T6 and T 7
T 6 fights: T4 and T 5 and T7 and T8
T8 fights: T5 and T6 and T7

this allows for a proper movement of Tier rankings, and with a good redistribution of Solid WvW guilds through all Tier levels we will in theory see more in and out of different servers in Tier 1 Rank 1 2 and 3. I don’t think this is a prefect fix I understand that eventually you will always have the top 3 but at least the top 3 wont be able to field max units on all maps against servers that can barely field a max limit on one.

Then you wont get Bandwagoners like some people here in this thread trying to get an easy win just to say he was a part of the Big Gate server.

Anyhow if anyone likes this Idea give it a ton a likes maybe a dev will see it if it is good enough and fair enough idea that they will implement it.

Full servers

in WvW

Kaimick.5109

I didn’t even read that stupid kitten

and that is your problem, this is why people don’t take your question serious and have derailed to trash BG because you’re not reading response

Your response was idiotic and pointless and meant to teach me a lesson or some stupid kitten. Thanks dad, don’t post on this topic again please.

you have no right to tell anyone where they can or can’t post. Just because you want the free ride and people have called you out on it your getting mad and obviously trying to use power you don’t have.

Again short version bet you don’t listen to it.
If all you want to do is play WvW with your friends Farm up in one week you and all your friends can play WvW with each other at no cost to your Wallet on a lower pop server.

But that isn’t what you really want now is it.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

The real issue with the bigger servers is NOT NA. NA can be and often is equal numbers(not equal organization), but rather the off hours coverage disparity. So all of this talk about breaking up this server, locking those servers, capping this and that.

It’s obvious that offhours on MOST servers is significantly smaller than NA. Why not simply lower the OFFHOURS caps. Sure there are servers that are offhours hotbeds, but they are the outliers, and are often the fly in the ointment. Halve the pop caps during offhours if need be. Allow for cheap/free transfers for offhours players to fill in some gaps on other servers, and see what happens. It will spread those precious offhours players around more, and break certain server’s strangleholds on those timezones.

Full servers

in WvW

Kaimick.5109

The real issue with the bigger servers is NOT NA. NA can be and often is equal numbers(not equal organization), but rather the off hours coverage disparity. So all of this talk about breaking up this server, locking those servers, capping this and that.

It’s obvious that offhours on MOST servers is significantly smaller than NA. Why not simply lower the OFFHOURS caps. Sure there are servers that are offhours hotbeds, but they are the outliers, and are often the fly in the ointment. Halve the pop caps during offhours if need be. Allow for cheap/free transfers for offhours players to fill in some gaps on other servers, and see what happens. It will spread those precious offhours players around more, and break certain server’s strangleholds on those timezones.

No Blackgate is stacked and over stacked, I came from Blackgate I was around when they Paid as a server for 4 Sea OSX and EU guilds to come over. I am not sure where you get your information from but on reset Blackgate has a 6 to 8 hour que for all maps, and after the weekend that drops to 1 hour minimum. some times you can catch a 20 minute que time. there is an over population problem ANet has said this, that is why there are servers that don’t link. I respect your effort to add to the conversation but you are way off

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: QuantumCat.9051

QuantumCat.9051

You’re on to something, but halving the pop caps during off hours would do nothing. For kicks today I logged into wow and found one squad of maybe 10 BG roaming. We once faced a group of about 20 mag on fire keep, but that was about it.

WvW is about fights and scoring, which are somewhat different things. In NA fights tend to balance out, so that isn’t really the issue. The issue is that a 5 of 10 man squad can full cap a map during non-prime hours if uncontested significantly impacting the overall score. This is the tipping point. 5 people in off hours can have a greater impact than a map blob in prime time.

In my mind the scoring should reflect playtime. For example, a prime time skirmish might last two hours. Have four of them. Non prime time would last eight hours. Have two of them. This would still incent off hours play but give it less weighting.

Full servers

in WvW

Kaimick.5109

You’re on to something, but halving the pop caps during off hours would do nothing. For kicks today I logged into wow and found one squad of maybe 10 BG roaming. We once faced a group of about 20 mag on fire keep, but that was about it.

WvW is about fights and scoring, which are somewhat different things. In NA fights tend to balance out, so that isn’t really the issue. The issue is that a 5 of 10 man squad can full cap a map during non-prime hours if uncontested significantly impacting the overall score. This is the tipping point. 5 people in off hours can have a greater impact than a map blob in prime time.

In my mind the scoring should reflect playtime. For example, a prime time skirmish might last two hours. Have four of them. Non prime time would last eight hours. Have two of them. This would still incent off hours play but give it less weighting.

Sorry if this sounds Harsh, but I am taking you know Zero about how WvW works.

You can have a Huge PPT lead in off hours ( which by the ways BG can field full maps 24 hours they are just not playing this week cause it is boring ) but during Prime time steam roll your opponents and gain the PKT, Kills are already added to the over all score so your very system your imposing is already there.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

there is an over population problem ANet has said this, that is why there are servers that don’t link. I respect your effort to add to the conversation but you are way off

That’s the crux of the conversation. One of these Full is not like the other. There are Full servers even with links that are not able to compete against BG. How is this going to be solved?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

there is an over population problem ANet has said this, that is why there are servers that don’t link. I respect your effort to add to the conversation but you are way off

That’s the crux of the conversation. One of these Full is not like the other. There are Full servers even with links that are not able to compete against BG. How is this going to be solved?

If they’re intent on keeping the current server system and links the same then lower map caps by a significant margin. I’d suggest to 50.

And they must purge accounts from servers after a set period of time of not being in WvW.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Full servers

in WvW

QuantumCat.9051

No Blackgate is stacked and over stacked, I came from Blackgate I was around when they Paid as a server for 4 Sea OSX and EU guilds to come over. I am not sure where you get your information from but on reset Blackgate has a 6 to 8 hour que for all maps, and after the weekend that drops to 1 hour minimum. some times you can catch a 20 minute que time. there is an over population problem ANet has said this, that is why there are servers that don’t link. I respect your effort to add to the conversation but you are way off

Your information is outdated. You obviously haven’t been on BG for a year or three.

The only time BG queues all maps is for a few hours on reset, until NA prime time logs. The rest of the week there are no queues on non-prime. Prime queues EBG with pugs and maybe one other map, depending on how the wvw guilds spread out. The wait for EBG is usually about 20 minutes, as pugs are a fickle bunch. The BL map usually has a smaller queue but may take 15 minutes.

There may be population imbalances, especially in non-prime hours, but misrepresenting the situation does no one any good

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

Well just wanted to point out that the devs seem to be on this looking at how Maguuma and it’s link seems to offer closer fights with BG.

gaem not made for mi
===========

Full servers

in WvW

QuantumCat.9051

Sorry if this sounds Harsh, but I am taking you know Zero about how WvW works.

You can have a Huge PPT lead in off hours ( which by the ways BG can field full maps 24 hours they are just not playing this week cause it is boring ) but during Prime time steam roll your opponents and gain the PKT, Kills are already added to the over all score so your very system your imposing is already there.

You’re a funny guy. Ad hominems are always debate winners.

Of course if we win both off hours PPT and prime PPT/PPK we will win. But you’re holding on to a premise that’s simply incorrect, so your argument is fallacious.

BG can’t queue 24/7. If you want to hold on to that idea then there is really no point in further discussions.

There also isn’t a WvW population problem. If anything there is a population imbalance problem. WvW was designed for 24/7 play and the current player base doesn’t support that. BG’s coverage is nowhere what it was during seasons, or any other T1/T2 servers during that period, for that matter. But five against zero now can full cap a map in off hours and have a greater impact than everyone playing for all three servers during prime.

Weighting scoring towards prime would give servers like JQ, which has historically had the strongest prime, a more even playing field. Not saying that it’s the only or even the right solution, but it may be a step in the right direction.

Full servers

in WvW

Posted by: SnowPumpkin.1809

SnowPumpkin.1809

mag has the longest current server locked streak so if that’s not opening BG aint opening anytime soon.

Yes, it sucks….BG has even been open recently and we haven’t. We lost a lot of players so I don’t see why we haven’t been opened.