Fun and a good drop

Fun and a good drop

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Usually I roam around and fight 1v1 or 2 on the home bl, do some scouting, camp recapture etc. but once in awhile I’ll head to EB for some near mindless blob v blob. Last night in SM we had that with DB. Killed a bunch, died a few time, but at the end of the night, I had my first precursor (Storm) from one of those dead bodies. 4+ yrs in the game, 4K wvw levels and more hours in pve than I’d rather put down and I finally got one! Thanks to whomever that mithril assaulter DB driver was for continuing to smash their blob into ours!

So, I had fun and got a great drop. Overall, its been a pretty fun week (that precursor topped it off). Hope this reset works out as well.

SBI

Fun and a good drop

in WvW

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

4 years to get a really “cool” drop? My standarts are a bit b8gger than that. That ampount of time spent shpuld be better rewarded imo.

Fun and a good drop

in WvW

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

4 years to get a really “cool” drop? My standarts are a bit b8gger than that. That ampount of time spent shpuld be better rewarded imo.

Man, you need a spell checker in the worst way! Gud Lawd! Hahahaha! Just kidding!

I like all of the youthful ways to spell things now-a-days! My favorite is “Git Gud!” I really must get a T-shirt made with this on it!

OP, CONGRATS, MAN!!!

Moonlight [THRU]

Fun and a good drop

in WvW

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

Man, you need a spell checker in the worst way! Gud Lawd! Hahahaha! Just kidding!

I like all of the youthful ways to spell things now-a-days! My favorite is “Git Gud!” I really must get a T-shirt made with this on it!

OP, CONGRATS, MAN!!!

This is what i get for typing on my cell during workhours :p

Fun and a good drop

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Same lol. Android spell checker is so bad and lord help you if you have autocorrect.

And yea RNG sucjs, but glad you had fun OP.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.