Runty Choir.4893

Good luck everyone keep it clean!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Both BT and FR gave up SM too easily at the very beginning, and fighting only npcs was saddening given we set up 3 golems and 2 rams for each gate

Quality fights in EB against both sides, though, thanks for that!

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I counted six defenders in BT borderland at reset. I knew you guys had a lot of guilds leave, but that was a surprise. Gunnar’s Hold has been through a lot, but even at our worst it didn’t get that bad. I wish you guys the best of luck, i must admit that given the huge numbers disparity i felt really kittenty taking your towers and keeps tonight. I can’t imagine this week will be much fun for you guys.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Epic defence at [FR] Hills. Proud of our guys.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Belphegor.7596

Belphegor.7596

………………………
………..

Attachments:

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

We are kind and little squirrels

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Dominating again GH it looks like. Looking a the rankings now, you are set to jump quite a lot of places up! I hope you guys are preparing! We certainly are, getting some practise going ready for you guys…..lying….waiting……expecting!

seriously though GL this week I’m routing for you!

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Really wish we weren’t dominating though. Kinda feels pointless entering WvW with such a hefty lead this early on. Maybe ill roll yet another alt lol.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

I counted six defenders in BT borderland at reset. I knew you guys had a lot of guilds leave, but that was a surprise. Gunnar’s Hold has been through a lot, but even at our worst it didn’t get that bad. I wish you guys the best of luck, i must admit that given the huge numbers disparity i felt really kittenty taking your towers and keeps tonight. I can’t imagine this week will be much fun for you guys.

I’m with Fab on this guys – try to keep your chins up though and there could still be some nice fights to have!

/salute you all

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Danvell.4259

Danvell.4259

Another boring week.
And I feel it’s gonna be even more boring than last week :x…

Warrior
[Imp] Impact – Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bubblecat1337

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

drkn.3429

BT crumbles, but Ranik will surely put up some nice fights.

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

Yes I did like the garrison fight at ranik managed.to clear the thing only on second try but French are known for having every inch of lord room with 100500 ballistic and carts

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Super exciting, really.

If blacktide wasn’t empty this could have potential as FR had quite the numbers at reset.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Blacktide is still one of the fullest servers. They just need to get their PvE community into WvW and we will get stomped lol.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

Don’t go declaring this match boring or over yet. Fort Ranik is 10 points per tick behind right now, and seem to have decent numbers on all borderlands. I say decent, not super zergy. Groups of 10-30 people, and there’s action everywhere. Nothing like last match where there was nothing going on 99% of time and then a single 50 man zerg wrecking ball golem rushing everything.

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

I am LOVING this fightback from Fort Ranik

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I was very impressed with the FR players at GH bay tonight. I don’t think i’ve come up against a random zerg as coordinated and effective as you were, lots of fun. Hopefully this week turns out a lot closer than we’d thought.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Draahl.3827

Draahl.3827

The French are great fighters, had some really exciting battles tonight on Blacktide, thank you!

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

I am enjoying fighting Ranik. We have fought Ranik before and last time out got our arses handed to us. I find this time that if we let our guard slip that is still the case. Interesting week ahead.

I refuse to view how a week is going just based on score. We on GH have often said that we’re only good prime time and used this as reasoning for how our stats have fallen. I would like to take this opportunity to poke our GH team to make sure we don’t fall into the trap of thinking that just because our score looks good for a few days that it is a reason not to turn up to rip off enemy heads and do unspeakable things down their throats. This is not a crit, just a gentle prod.

Not fought Blacktide yet but thats just because of where our leaders have been taking me so far. I’m confident some good fights from BT also in the coming days.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: tazer.4982

tazer.4982

Blacktide is still one of the fullest servers. They just need to get their PvE community into WvW and we will get stomped lol.

BT is full of inactive players and WvW players are just severly outnumbered no matter the tier atm. It’s a real pity, I wouldn’t be surprised if T9 was too much for BT right now, because WvW is totally dead here -_-
Seriously, ANet needs to do something with inactive players, beacause now there’s even no hope for any ‘fresh blood’ due to false fullness of BT.

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Lazy Mesmer.7923

Lazy Mesmer.7923

Great fighting from Ranik last night, very strong. Thanks for keeping us hopping all over the maps.

Klaev
[PRXM] Praxium

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

drkn.3429

Blacktide has been ‘high’ for quite a while; not even ‘very high’. It’s just not a good place to transfer to anymore.

It’s not an attempt to ‘recruit’ anyone more to GH, but i’d really consider moving away from BT, especially if someone’s somewhat interested in WvW.

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Max.9507

Max.9507

sadly it’s true that BT has no manpower to outstand GH.
no matter what time of day it is our “zerg” is always outnumber by them and GH lead attacks on Garrision with another bunch of people…

anyway, good game GH and i hope you will level up to another tier

GH - FR - BT 26/01/13

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Crikey, had to search back 5 pages to find this thread! We just don’t talk any more.

Practiced some line dancing outside Longview yesterday evening. FR didn’t seem keen to bust out any moves even though safely standing up on the cliff opposite.

Heavy pressure from FR throughout yesterday evening when I was playing.

To the guys at NW Bay up on the cliff around 9:45pm-ish (UK time)… that was the wrong time to ball up. With the few people we had remaining in that charge, if you’d pushed back you would have easily wiped us. Instead it went our way. I’m guessing we caught you off guard organising stuff or some such. Comms chatter was along the lines of “Why are we still alive?” while frantically spamming everything we could at you.

Good fun

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem