GH V WSR V AS

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Eolehyene.9084

Eolehyene.9084

\ I kill hundreds and hundreds of opponents, I get killed dozens of times, yet I play only in my BL. So how is this possible if we don’t defend what’s ours?

If you want to play defensive, go. AS try to defend, but for some reason we don’t managed to. I’m not crying about focus or something else, in fact i don’t care about it. If you focus us, i will do my best for wipe you. If you focus someone else, i will go in your back to take your keeps. GH and WSR strat is different, you see a server (A) attack an other server (B), you will (like often) attack B. Why not ? If that’s the way you want to play, do it.

You have your strats, we have ours, don’t come here to say witch play-style we must have. I saw some very good aggressive server (like PP for example), and most of defensive one are just annoying to fight (like BB or RS).

[Tz] Warrior
“Come on hit me, hit me, please, some more,
While my team pounds you into the floor.”

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

This is a good post. I feel that WSR do defend with great force and that in comparison, Arbor towers go down with less effort. I find that WSR do like their mega-zergs, but that’s been proven to work on all tiers of the game. I feel that GH need to counter them with our own mega-zergs like we didn’t do enough against RoS (and hence one reason why we’re in this tier now).

I get the impression that WSR could explore the other borderlands a little more, but seem to be (perhaps with some justification) somewhat reserved about doing so.

I wish we could do it more often too. For that we really would need a few more guilds and better coordination. If we pay a visit to an enemy border or EB, it is usually at the cost of losing stuff in our own border or EB side, and before we have a chance to finish a cap we usually end up having to go back to save a keep or t3 tower of our own. Alot of people apparently still don’t realize that those jump puzzle ac/balista blueprints are actually very useful, regardless of how many times you show it to them. Hence why TEO is more active in own bl, while we rather roam/siege someplace else. We just don’t get a chance that often. If we would, we would be back in t9 where there’s no roaming to be had, so we have no choice.

We also have some other guilds that are not really effectively working close together as WAR, TEO and WBC do. We hope to improve on that in the future, and our shared comms that we’ve started to use is a big improvement.

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

You have your strats, we have ours, don’t come here to say witch play-style we must have.

I’m not here to tell you how to play, but rather to stop complaining, because AS’ interpretation of the scores is incorrect. Also, I gave you the reason why you badly interpret the scores.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

(edited by Fror.2163)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Last night we focused AS, then focused WSR. We focused them in Bay, in Briar, and in Vale. We also portal bomb focused that one guy in the field outside west Garrison. Then we got focused by Tz and their militia, which was painful.

Later we got word that EO plus others were focusing our garrison so we ported back and focused them right out of there. It was a fun night! I look forward to focusing more of you tonight.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Never have i fought a more boring server than AS.. Massive grouping and if they have no less than 30 they will hide in a tower and make no real effort to push out. Open field battles? None really at all if they do not outnumber you by 3-1.

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Eolehyene.9084

Never have i fought a more boring server than AS.. Massive grouping and if they have no less than 30 they will hide in a tower and make no real effort to push out. Open field battles? None really at all if they do not outnumber you by 3-1.

I have nothing more to say than I laugh!

[Tz] Warrior

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

I have nothing more to say than I laugh!

Laugh all you wish.. but its one of the reasons you are quite a bit behind tbh. The pugs on AS seem to just crumble and run very very very fast. Making sieges on them and by them very very easy to break.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Dear lords WSR you guys are good at defending <3

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Vex.7486

Vex.7486

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Had a brilliant time on EB tonight breaking down outer WSR garrison just to get our Glorious leader a Vista! MISSION COMPLETE and 10G down on golems.

~Dishammer, CHvc

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Scootus.3251

Scootus.3251

A little embarrassing for Arbor in their borderlands tonight wouldn’t you say? We’ve decided we like your bay so much we are thinking of decorating.

Scootus Khan [WBC] – Whiteside Ridge

(edited by Scootus.3251)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

fab.3298

Lots of action tonight, thanks for all the fun.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Fror.2163

A little embarrassing for Arbor in their borderlands tonight wouldn’t you say? We’ve decided we like your bay so much we are thinking of decorating.

I’m thinking about Humiliation dye. It would be nice in AS BL, wouldn’t it?

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Poor AS, need a WvW patch to get their bay back :’)

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Eolehyene.9084

Do not taunt guys. THis bay is ours!

[Tz] Warrior

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Tioc.5638

Tioc.5638

It was left all tidy for them, took all those old dead bodies out that had built up running through that hole in the wall.

TEO ~ staff ele hiding at the back ~ WSR

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

Only reason AS got bay back and screwed WSR over is that stupid mistimed patch. Well ok, tough luck one would think. But, we had walls at 90% when WvW went down – it’s bugged when we come back , AS flips bay and BOOM instant T2 walls. Good stuff, really,
turning one of the most fun nights of this week in WvW into a fricken kitten off. Thx a lot anet for this wonderful patch

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Scootus.3251

Agreed We Be Husslin, for an upgrade to be given to the opposition its incredibly frustrating.

It required a lot of effort from members of our group to maintain supply to that keep which was being pressured from both sides in order to see that upgrade not only go to waste but actively help those we are fighting?

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Eolehyene.9084

Had a fun evening on GH bl. Thanks to [SOE], [MM] and [PRXM]. Just a little thing, [PRXM] come on your own, don’t wait [SOE] impact to do your impact.

Some very good fights!

[Tz] Warrior

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

You know that if upgrade gets stuck by patch, you can make it resume if you talk to the workers?

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Scootus.3251

You know that if upgrade gets stuck by patch, you can make it resume if you talk to the workers?

We tried that but thought the upgrade was lost, until Arbor managed to take it then it magically appeared.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Seems like GH got a guild called [TH]. Nice bandwagon server you have there First [FIRE] and now this.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

[FIRE]?? you do know that [FIRE] is on RoS right?

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

[FIRE]?? you do know that [FIRE] is on RoS right?

It’s Vynt:)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

Seems like GH got a guild called [TH]. Nice bandwagon server you have there First [FIRE] and now this.

Yeah, a bandwagon of 10 players.

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

skwas.9873

Looking at GH side of the maps, I sense a wp coming in AS hills… :]

[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Zgorzel.4902

Zgorzel.4902

Looking at GH side of the maps, I sense a wp coming in AS hills… :]

Yeah, and we’ll get a nice AS waypoint in our Garrison :P

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

It’s okay, I heard it’s only bandwagoning if you join a server that is winning and moved up a tier.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Actually I saw you/them running with 30-40 men group this monday. Made us change borderland due lack of fun.

People, stop defending yourself and right after answering with lie.
We know how the situation looks like. That there are most people who are likely to zerg, and VERY FEW who won’t join zerging for any cost.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

fab.3298

Actually I saw you/them running with 30-40 men group this monday. Made us change borderland due lack of fun.

We know how the situation looks like. That there are most people who are likely to zerg, and VERY FEW who won’t join zerging for any cost.

What are you talking about? We run 15 (+/-5) during our raids, we don’t even have 40 people in our guild… For the most part you’ll only see us in the zerg when we only have a couple of people online.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

You might possibly be mixing them up with [HT], I’ve only met [TH] on the opposite side so no idea if they’re suddenly bumped numbers up.

I prefer not to join the zerg, usually getting frustrated when it turns up to interrupt a fight. Sometimes the zerg will form around us whilst we are fighting, and sometimes we are just feeling lazy and go to leech Wxp as we pass an objective – but 95%~ is away from zerg for us I’d say

See you roaming around but tend to head the opposite way so that we don’t begin to start a zerg forming

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Lert.6287

I didn’t count how many of HT was there. What I know is that there were no less than 30people in that group and it was way too much for that borderland in that specific time, due there was no closly so populated group to counter it.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

TH =/= HT lol

You’ve got confused

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

fab.3298

Oh, okay. HT is a different guild. They’re one of our bigger WvW guilds.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Lert.6287

Oooo, there are two guild with similar names? Auch, I’m horribly sorry then. I no longer have any clue about what guild I’m talking about, beside it was zergy as hell.
My apology again if I wasn’t talking about the guild I thought I was.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: BlueViking.7105

BlueViking.7105

Just to clear things up, the ros Guild Thian [TH] that i was a member off did transfer to GH a few Days back and joined [SOE]. We are 8 or 9 people. Some decided to stay in RoS.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

we transfered with 9 players and never used our tag here lol

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Dear Gunnars Hold, come up a tier!

I miss Gunnars and the lovely encounters with your guilds in the evening. =(

VoTF

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Pyranna.2054

Pyranna.2054

Looks like AS have been busy overnight :P

Kharz Halfheart – Necro
The Soul Slayers [SLAY]
FarShiver Peaks

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

We would but the nasty people’s hurt our feelings with their horrible words :’(

I was told to go rot by someone I don’t even know… mum said I shouldn’t play with those sort of people.

Currently @ Piken Square

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Haha well unfortunately we have 1 player online in the early mornings stopping our tick.

How about RoS stop slacking and boot RoF down

Have to say personally I’m not bothered if we go up or down. Tz are very good, and WSR are master defenders. There’s been a few sour moments but in general this been a pretty decent matchup

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Fror.2163

To DAT [MM] ranger with a jaguar: good job! Several times during the week you got us 1v2 or 1V3. I know your build and I love it. I theorically know how to best you, but in practice I couldn’t do it even once. Great job! Among all the dead you made, you have your fan club! :-)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: MOPZ.7824

MOPZ.7824

I agree, WSR are master defenders while AS is more offensive. That’s the difference between them.

And, stop taunting, nobody is invicible…

Shabilla, McM leader of [RCT]
Arborstone

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: Phetid.1802

Phetid.1802

I will add to the praise for WSR’s defensive capabilites. They fight like demons on their own borderland and are very good at it.

AS have had some fairly large groups roaming around on the offensive. They have tended to overpower us (CHvc) although we have done our best to fight against significantly greater numbers.

CHvc have not quite managed to get our usual numbers in WvW this week – running somewhere between 15 and 25 people. Hopefully we can get our full force of 30 or so online tonight. For what it is worth, we are utterly against zerging – but if forced to co-ordinate with other guilds to take down a larger force, we will. Although we will try to do it on our own first!

Guild Leader – Cry Havoc (CHvc)

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

I think there’s a day off from work in France IIRC what French member of my guild was saying

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Fror.2163

Yes, today is holiday in France. Tomorrow too.

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

skwas.9873

Just my observations from last night:

AS already launched their assault throughout the night. We were capping some stuff back in EB (only had Overlook and Veloka at that point), when we noticed AS were inside SM lordroom. We had only 7-8 people and outmanned, and I had a gut feeling we were going to be next. I placed myself between SM, Ogrewatch and Overlook and surely enough, there was an AS group of about 25 showing up to hit Overlook with an omega and a few alphas. We managed to rally enough people to kick AS out, but were unable to finish off the omega. After they ported to spawn, GH keep was their next target. After most of GH was cleared in EB, we saw bluewater village in our bl flip. We sent one scout, and surely, there was an omega on it’s way to hills, quickly ported away after noticing our solo TEO scout on the cannon (lol!!). We sat in our border with 3 guys, blocking all AS exits for the next 2 hours, anxiously awaiting the omega, whilst watching GH border turn blue. While letting an omega despawn…

Until later tonight! ;]

[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Eolehyene.9084

I think there’s a day off from work in France IIRC what French member of my guild was saying

day off today and tomorrow in France, that’s why we have this number and why we could have a morning/nightcap team.

[Tz] Warrior

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

fab.3298

Yeah, i hope we get to fight you guys again before you move up. It was a lot of fun, although i must admit that i’m enjoying it in T8 too.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH V WSR V AS

in WvW

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

We like the compliments of us (WSR) defence in our borders and yes we’ve done our best in our borders really. We have a good defence but we don’t have an attack cause we don’t have the quantity.

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH