GH vs RoF vs WSR - Take 3

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Xaoc hard at work already. Nice quick takeover on the RoF Garrison. Awesome fun.

(the defense event timer didn’t even start)

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

(edited by Herr der Friedhoefe.2490)

in WvW

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

I must admit I have made use of the final free transfer window to go try playing on YB with some other guildies. I’ll be back for next week. It’s fun but miss the characters on GH and the sense of playing together no matter what guild or background you get.

I do not mean to sound patronising but thanks WSR and ROF for a good couple of weeks. Lets hope the teirs shift about a bit so we can all get a bit more of a balanced game. The first week of this set was so fun because we were all so evenly matched. Yes I think we do now have bigger numbers, I’m not sure this is due to guilds joining us, mostly to morale and more casual players coming in to play for GH and probably going back to PvE for ROF and WSR.

Keep up the good fights, to be honest I think paid transfers coming in will aid all the servers regardless, it will make glory hunting cost and will hopefully mean that people stick with their server through thick and thin. I know MARA have with GH and it is now starting to pay off.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

in WvW

Posted by: Demonbox.4703

Demonbox.4703

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hoiues.jpg

This pretty much says it all, considering is the time of the day you presume u’r outnumbered by us ;P

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

A good one week. The previous one was spoilt somewhat due to influx of players into Gh, and this one decimated by the influx of nearly double the numbers of active wvw players into the already highest active server. This was about fair fights and good matchups for you, then you recruited it out of proportion, you’ll go up two tiers, and these wayfairers will abandon you like they abandoned their other servers I know you said you’d been there, so why on earth put yourselves through it again

Soon as you get to a tier where your numbers don’t count you’re going to lose these people. They are garbage. We killed a Xaoc zerg of about 40 today with a miserly group of 20. Its an embarrassment to watch.

Now please hurry up and move on so the rest of us can enjoy the fair fights you used to hold dear

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hoiues.jpg

This pretty much says it all, considering is the time of the day you presume u’r outnumbered by us ;P

Please stop making yourself look a moron. Obviously our coverage has changed due to Xaoc joining. It has no bearing on the last 2 weeks. If you need to make yourself feel better for those two defeats and blame it on yesterdays transfer then please do it in private.

A good one week. The previous one was spoilt somewhat due to influx of players into Gh, and this one decimated by the influx of nearly double the numbers of active wvw players into the already highest active server. This was about fair fights and good matchups for you, then you recruited it out of proportion, you’ll go up two tiers, and these wayfairers will abandon you like they abandoned their other servers I know you said you’d been there, so why on earth put yourselves through it again

Soon as you get to a tier where your numbers don’t count you’re going to lose these people. They are garbage. We killed a Xaoc zerg of about 40 today with a miserly group of 20. Its an embarrassment to watch.

Now please hurry up and move on so the rest of us can enjoy the fair fights you used to hold dear

We’ll go up one tier this week, and we hope this matchup is over as much as you guys do. But I’ll say it again. We did NOT get an influx of new guilds last week. Only TCS joined us then. Any increase in numbers will have come from within our own server.

Also we have not actively recruited anyone. All the guilds who have joined us approached us to do so.

in WvW

Demonbox.4703

Please stop making yourself look a moron. Obviously our coverage has changed due to Xaoc joining. It has no bearing on the last 2 weeks. If you need to make yourself feel better for those two defeats and blame it on yesterdays transfer then please do it in private.

lol givin names already? this is escalating fast, love it
You read what i wrote on my previous (and first) post? you guys r not that good at all, we aren’t either, the 1st week numbers were equal and u guys handled it better , kudos (thou u were whining on our superior numbers).
The second week you were already outnumbering us , in the prime times, not by far agree, and guess that was thanks to your “recruiting PvErs” policy.
You were in a hurry to get out of this tier, so u “hired” at least 1 big guild and 1-2 other small ones for the 3rd week.

GL to you all, and i’m not sarcastic, loved to fight some of your guys.

p.s. clean yer mouth kiddo and stop givin names

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]
Ring of Fire

(edited by Demonbox.4703)

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

This thread was already ruined by sore RoF players playing the numbers game. Now we have the numbers people are making it out as if we’ve always had them and trying to +1 their previous posts.
The first week we made no complaint about your numbers. We’re used to being outnumbered. What we complained about was an even match up ruined by an alliance between the biggest and smallest server. Then the last few weeks we’ve had great and for the most part fairly balanced fights between us. Trust me when I say there aren’t many on Gunnars who enjoy winning like this.

And I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. We have not hired, recruited or actively sought any big alliance to GH (Go on find the GH guild recruitment thread, it will take you a while). All the guilds who have joined us approached us off their own back and spoke to us on comms before making their decision. It was all handled in a mature, friendly and cooperative manner – something which we don’t seem to be seeing from RoF here.

Anyway since I’ve had easier times breaking through a brick wall with my forehead I’m going to leave it here. All the best to WSR and RoF, and gl in your future matches

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

No complaints about our numbers the first week? Are you kidding?

in WvW

Posted by: Wouter.4715

Wouter.4715

Seems like RoF is going to Tier 9 ! XD

Wouter
Council of Deus eX Machina[DxM]
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

If everyone in GH thinks that RoF ppl ruined this Thread at the firstplace i will lose the rest respect for GH. Why are GH ppl starting to insult us? Because we can`t defend us in the Battleground? Or that some GH ppl , not all, got a god complex, because GH is leading? You have superior numbers right now. If somebody still keeps claiming that the numbers are equal look at the battleground. The RoF border is lost to GH and not because of superior organisation, it is superior numbers. Don`t forget this is a game and a game should make fun and it isn`t fun anymore getting zerged around and top of that that your opponent claims to have superior organisation but not numbers. Ofcourse this seems ignorant and i am not saying GH ppl are ignorant, but they are starting to behave like that. To be honest RoF protected their advantage ( alliance with RoS) at the first matchup and now GH is protecting their (massive numbers). keep this thread nice and stop insulting.

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in WvW

Posted by: tichai.4351

tichai.4351

Please, please, please, Krosan quit with the whole outnumbered thing for crying out loud. We do NOT outnumber you 3 or 4:1 not even with Xaoc onboard.
When [NP] and [HxH] decide to to come over for a visit we have to pull EVERYONE off other maps, with the exception of EB, to defend and even in a best case scenario we will only outnumber you by a factor of 2:1 at most against only 2 of your guilds, so please, keep it real.

Scrub Guardian [CHvc]
Gunnar’s Hold www.gunnarshold.eu

in WvW

Krosan.2890

Please, please, please, Krosan quit with the whole outnumbered thing for crying out loud. We do NOT outnumber you 3 or 4:1 not even with Xaoc onboard.
When [NP] and [HxH] decide to to come over for a visit we have to pull EVERYONE off other maps, with the exception of EB, to defend and even in a best case scenario we will only outnumber you by a factor of 2:1 at most against only 2 of your guilds, so please, keep it real.

LOL! Saying you don’t outnumber us when you have 650 points ticking is just a joke really, give up. Keep living in your fantasy world, you’ll get a wake up call when you face equall numbers in a higher tier.

in WvW

Krosan.2890

Thanks for helping us avoid RoS!

in WvW

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

This thread is painfully embarrassing to read regardless of which server you are on this week. I’m just thankful that the people here are just a small contingent from each server, and not representative of what those servers are actually like.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Thanks for helping us avoid RoS!

So far the only ones avoiding us are WSR

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Demonbox.4703

Anyway since I’ve had easier times breaking through a brick wall with my forehead I’m going to leave it here. All the best to WSR and RoF, and gl in your future matches

You really r a funny guy, when u refrain from givin names

Lidia Stoneheim [Warp]
Ring of Fire

(edited by Demonbox.4703)

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Mods lock the thread please. Christ this is getting outrageously bad in here.

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

in WvW

Posted by: Elean.1804

Elean.1804

This thread is painfully embarrassing to read regardless of which server you are on this week. I’m just thankful that the people here are just a small contingent from each server, and not representative of what those servers are actually like.

Quoted for truth. Most people in this thread seem to suffer from very selective reading. I don’t even know why I keep checking this anymore… <__<

(edited by Elean.1804)

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

Quoted for truth. Most people in this thread seem to suffer from very selective reading. I don’t even know why I keep checking this anymore… <__<

Yeah, people here seem to have very neglective hearing.

Oh, was is selective reading?

- Insky

Ps. Out of topic: Commander Starhejm

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

anyone for some guild v guild? :P

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Played from around 7pm to 10pm tonight (UK time).

Had some good fights and mostly bumped heads with WSR in various places. Started off by pushing RoF back from their breakout event on our BL twice before moving to WSR to assist there. We had people defending Hills, hitting Bay and 4 very nervous people from Nox sneaking through the watergate at garrison.

WSR were closer to taking Hills than I think you realised at one point, we had almost nobody in there until later.

Outstanding job from Nox at Garrison, we only moved in to assist when it was time to take out the lord. Didn’t stick around and didn’t mesmer sweep properly as was shown shortly afterwards when Garrison was retaken.

Good stuff, more to come I hope.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

According to data on MOS at the moment, if WSR pushes RoF a little bit more and chips the easy points off GH wherever possible (and we can’t be everywhere, either – even if it means just sync capping depots right before a tick), WSR will stay in t8 and RoS will not move up yet.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

According to data on MOS at the moment, if WSR pushes RoF a little bit more and chips the easy points off GH wherever possible (and we can’t be everywhere, either – even if it means just sync capping depots right before a tick), WSR will stay in t8 and RoS will not move up yet.

Not gonna happen!

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

The funniest thing is that given how close the fight between RoS and WSR over t8 is, and how close WSR and RoF are atm, it might be RoF deciding on the next t8 matchup – whether they want the known enemy or one boosted by even more recent transfers than GH had.

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

The funniest thing is that given how close the fight between RoS and WSR over t8 is, and how close WSR and RoF are atm, it might be RoF deciding on the next t8 matchup – whether they want the known enemy or one boosted by even more recent transfers than GH had.

Already laying the foundation for the “who has more people” subject are we ?

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I had fun tonight defending Hills multiple times against RoF. That could easily have gone either way, but I think (hope) it was our alertness to the potential threat of portals that kept us throwing all manner of AoE at the Lord’s room entrance long after most enemies seemed dead.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Vex.7486

Vex.7486

Had a fun few weeks against you ROF & WSR and must say thanks for having really a mostly even match-up and good fight’s. However it must be frustrating for you this week though with the slight influx we’ve had in numbers as it is for us not having as much to do, although I think the most of us here on GH are quite relieved that our player drought in WvW is at an end.
Will look forward to meeting you guys again if not next week, cheers.

in WvW

Ventus.9483

Had a fantastic afternoon and evening fighting our way out of a mess in the BL yesterday.

My kill count went through the roof! It got to the point where I’d been skirmishing so much with the roaming defence group, that we could engage any odds and we would expect to come out victorious. Like playing Russian roulette with un-upgraded towers

Confidence plays a big part, there are some very nervous pve’rs out there.

After we’d turned the bl red again, we decided to do a bit of a logistics/training session, and built 5 golems to attack RoF bl garrison. We knew we didn’t really have enough people to do it, but tried anyway Kudos to the RoF defence for their quick response, we had the lord on low health but would never have been able to finish the job after you’d rallied

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Was great seeing you so active yesterday Whiteside Ridge. Had some great fights. You cought us quite a few times of guard and it felt like we were hit by a 10 ton truck

I need self stop chasing mindlessly after fleeing lootbags only to get stomped on by an avalanche of non accommodating lootbags. :P

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

@ventus, Yesterday we had a go at ROF garrison as well. They caught us at the inner and within 30s-1min the place was swarming with defenders. By the end of it we had been wiped twice and i was running around half naked from broken armour. It was a great response and defence by them.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Ventus.9483

@ventus, Yesterday we had a go at ROF garrison as well. They caught us at the inner and within 30s-1min the place was swarming with defenders. By the end of it we had been wiped twice and i was running around half naked from broken armour. It was a great response and defence by them.

We had 8ppl, 5 golems, rotating 4 mesmers to portal them safely. We had the outer gate 50% before we got spotted, and got the inner down without issue before they could build any siege inside.

They rallied just as we got in though, about 10 plus the lord. I tried to hide but got bashed in by the quaggan lightning damage >.< which was annoying. the group checking their vista that I was going to evade/hide from mopped me up

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: Anfauglith.6715

Anfauglith.6715

Greetings

I will tell you about my weekend. I was off at Reset and when i came in at Saturday morning i saw that GH overrun the whole maps with a Guild consisting of 5 people. 3 of em where afk, 1 played with dolls under a bridge and the last one conquered the whole map with the sheer amount of his godlike power of mobility.
After a short while playing and been kitten from every gh (gangbang) and their dogs i decided to let em have wvwvw for their own. Lets see if a barren wvwvw area will bore them so much that they do sepuku.

I decided to level a alt this week and Ignore the Borderlands; from others i know they do the same. Have fun GH and i hope you encounter a server with more “mobility” and “coordination” (translated: players)

Yours
Marie
- Mesmer, Guardian, Elemtalist and soon Warrior of RoF

anyone who can kill me is overpowered. Nerf all except me!

in WvW

Posted by: Garrus.5089

Garrus.5089

I’ve sorta slowed on WvW, not bothering to upgrade outside main bases in WSR because they just get lost overnight at some ridiculous time like 6am after me and the night shift had recaptured the borderlands around 2-3am.

Cannot wait for this tier change. I’d been considering, like 90% sure, I was gonna just change servers before the guesting came in. Somewhere like Underworld or something of higher population but I’ve sorta found my place in WvW which really inspires me to play a bit more for WSR and stay.
New commanders, new tactics, I’ve found my place with new tactics I never used before and it feels good to feel I’m really making a difference, victory or defeat.

All I can say is that my opinion has now changed, win or lose, don’t take it lying down.

Traxus Ironsmoke – Iron Legion Engineer
“IT’S THE RED WIRE!”

in WvW

Ventus.9483

I think the numbers GH fielded weren’t always a help for them (clearly a lot of PvE players been mobilised), their groups were regularly disjointed, positioned awfully, using rams instead of ranged siege, and getting kittened in group skirmishes through poor general play.

We eventually turned them over with sheer belligerence and bloody minded will. We’ve learnt a great deal about beating greater numbers this weekend. I don’t think we mind too much being an underdog on WSR, people don’t seem to give up, there’s always a plan B, C, D etc to get the keep/tower we’re after, and coordination, communication and willingness to listen seems better for this past two weeks.

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

All I can say is that my opinion has now changed, win or lose, don’t take it lying down.

That’s the spirit!

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Garrus.5089

Well I think GH had “spikes” to put it, as my guild leader was discussing with us. There tends to be moderate resistance from GH when we hit a few nerves but the spikes in player turnout have become somewhat predictable.
When you have an enemy as in your face as GH is in the WSR borderland, you do begin to notice when people have stopped for the night or for dinner, life in general.

What this doesn’t answer the question of, is who the hell puts flame rams down in GH to kill the Guild Claiming NPC? :P

“IT’S THE RED WIRE!”

in WvW

Posted by: Growltiger.3450

Growltiger.3450

Greetings

I will tell you about my weekend. I was off at Reset and when i came in at Saturday morning i saw that GH overrun the whole maps with a Guild consisting of 5 people. 3 of em where afk, 1 played with dolls under a bridge and the last one conquered the whole map with the sheer amount of his godlike power of mobility.
After a short while playing and been kitten from every gh (gangbang) and their dogs i decided to let em have wvwvw for their own. Lets see if a barren wvwvw area will bore them so much that they do sepuku.

I decided to level a alt this week and Ignore the Borderlands; from others i know they do the same. Have fun GH and i hope you encounter a server with more “mobility” and “coordination” (translated: players)

Yours
Marie
- Mesmer, Guardian, Elemtalist and soon Warrior of RoF

Still closer than some of the other numbers related guff from RoF in this thread so far

Sidestrike | Charr Guardian | Cry Havoc – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I think that we on GH could have handled the move of Xoac a little better. We know what it’s like to be outnumbered and know that it results in bitterness and dull gameplay. Ideally we would have asked Xoac to hold off for a few days and let us play out this match before switching, but we were all excited and got caught up in the momentum of it all. I don’t regret welcoming Xaoc to GH, they’ve been very pleasant and they fit in very well, but i do regret that we created further imbalance in a match-up that was already getting rather one sided.

I won’t be posting in this thread again since it’s getting a little too flamey, but i’d like to wish WSR and ROF the best of luck in the weeks and months ahead.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Quote: “I think the numbers GH fielded weren’t always a help for them (clearly a lot of PvE players been mobilised), their groups were regularly disjointed, positioned awfully, using rams instead of ranged siege, and getting kittened in group skirmishes through poor general play.”

well Gunnar’s aint too serious and try harding this week, since we got the win already. for example my beasty endgame warrior that kills dozens of RoFs and WSR at times got replaced by a lvl 12 thief who was really generous in giving out loot bags to everyone she met xD the flame ram – prolly for Commander Goat to sit his old butt down for a bit while the younger warriors deal with the lord.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Garrus.5089

Hah, no hard feelings. Just had a little jip at the Gunnars when we saw it.

“A flame ram here!? Is this the kind of people we are fighting?” Just the fact that somebody put it down in the middle of a supply camp and people actually built it haha.

Hah, but yeah we had some guy from WSR griefing before the switchover last week who was just buying flame rams constantly and placing them all over the place, wasting supplies :P

“IT’S THE RED WIRE!”

(edited by Garrus.5089)

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

What this doesn’t answer the question of, is who the hell puts flame rams down in GH to kill the Guild Claiming NPC? :P

If it is what I am thinking about then it was to get to 15 supplies. Lots of times we all have 10 supplies (can’t pick up the extra 5 if you already have 10) and when someone puts a supply buff on the claimed camp/tower we build a ram so we can each pour 2 supplies into it so we can pick up the 15 :P

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Garrus.5089

Oh right, well that may explain it :P

“IT’S THE RED WIRE!”

in WvW

Ventus.9483

I think that we on GH could have handled the move of Xoac a little better. We know what it’s like to be outnumbered and know that it results in bitterness and dull gameplay. Ideally we would have asked Xoac to hold off for a few days and let us play out this match before switching, but we were all excited and got caught up in the momentum of it all. I don’t regret welcoming Xaoc to GH, they’ve been very pleasant and they fit in very well, but i do regret that we created further imbalance in a match-up that was already getting rather one sided.

I won’t be posting in this thread again since it’s getting a little too flamey, but i’d like to wish WSR and ROF the best of luck in the weeks and months ahead.

I don’t think you can shoulder much blame for when they arrive

Sure they completely screwed the pooch balance wise, buttttttt /careface…

I like GH though :/ I don’t want to see you hop up the tiers and see them do the same to you as they did to errr everyone they seem to come in contact with. I know you’ll relish fair fights and good competition, that’s what the core of GH is about. But they lasted 10mins on Vabbi when they realised it wasn’t a roflstomp to high tier anymore

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Garrus.5089

Ah man, I’m itching for some WvW but don’t know if an RL friend is coming round or not. Don’t wanna get involved and then have to go offline :v

“IT’S THE RED WIRE!”

in WvW

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

Attached is the state of WvW at 7:27 this morning.

It’s been like that every day since Saturday. Fighting and clawing back territory has been painful, with GH able to rebuff assaults on every front. When I gave up on WvW yesterday evening, neither Whiteside or RoF had managed to reclaim any land in EB and were still fighting desperate battles against overwhelming numbers in their own borderlands.

If people are to be enticed to play WvW, there needs to be some sort of fair play mechanism implemented to prevent this kind of thing from happening. Say a cap on the number of each enemy’s players in ones’ own borderlands equal to home numbers +5% or something like that.

I’m just not going to bother for the rest of this week.

The previous couple of weeks have been the first ones where I’ve really started to get interested in WvW, and I was beginning to really enjoy it, but the experience so far this week is enough to drive me away again. I can only imagine the same can be said for a lot of players who dabble only to face overwhelming odds.

Kudos to those I’ve played with and against, but there’s only so much of a beating a person can take before choosing to avoid said beating.

Attachments:

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

in WvW

Ventus.9483

While it might be disheartening to be looking at a green map in a morning. There is a great sense of pride turning the place back the right way round, especially against overwhelming odds

I’m growing to love the against the odds victories so much its worth the massive pummellings on the way. Its so satisfying destroying a larger force with a small one Unfortunately the Russians wake up earlier than the rest of our server matchup so its to be expected we’ll wake up to a green desert

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

While it might be disheartening to be looking at a green map in a morning. There is a great sense of pride turning the place back the right way round, especially against overwhelming odds

I’m growing to love the against the odds victories so much its worth the massive pummellings on the way. Its so satisfying destroying a larger force with a small one Unfortunately the Russians wake up earlier than the rest of our server matchup so its to be expected we’ll wake up to a green desert

Yeah, we had to wake up with our upgraded keeps and sm gone and to find them having several Waypoints, we loved destroying those.
Xaoc wasn’t particulary good at defending.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: GoNeKrAzY.7308

GoNeKrAzY.7308

Exactly. I find it ridiculously satisfying to fight a much larger zerg. Any gunnars that were assaulting the eb whiside ridge entrance from our overlook might recognize me as the ridiculously hard to kill Norn engineer that was battling for a good hr against your zerg. It was overwhelming odds but it was surprisingly fun.

[TEO] Sigurd Hsring
Gunnar’s Hold
Probably the Only Existing Neon Norn Engineer

(edited by GoNeKrAzY.7308)

in WvW

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

Yeah, we had to wake up with our upgraded keeps and sm gone and to find them having several Waypoints, we loved destroying those.
Xaoc wasn’t particulary good at defending.

Or zerging for that matter… It is just a never ending flood of bodies and lootbags. While they surely keep you busy and make our progress alot more slowly than you’d want taking an objective back, I didn’t find it particularly challenging, unlike running into a 10-man CH or NP group (to name a few)… yikes!

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Well, I’m okay with saying it, I’m bored and frustrated!

I would probably move off but the guild is very split with some prefering up and some down, gunnar’s was a nice happy medium for us all, had numbers but wasn’t that zergy. Other than that… I’ve just begun to think that whilst paid xfers will reduce it, no matter how good a server feels it can all change overnight.

Good luck in future endeavours WSR/RoF, probably won’t see me much this week But here’s to fond memories of last week…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SYhSdV6Ry0

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal