GJ ANet. You kill WwW

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Anhellbro.7210

Anhellbro.7210

GJ ANet. You kill WwW. Wis No reset decision. Onlain on Seafarer Rest 0 ppl on all boards. Thy Arena. You kill wWw and kill GW2.

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Rambodacious.7495

Rambodacious.7495

And all other servers are having great battles. Transfer to any of them and enjoy WvW.

- Muke Muscleshell
- Potluck Massacre [PLUM]
- Sanctum of Rall

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Cloud.7613

Cloud.7613

And all other servers are having great battles. Transfer to any of them and enjoy WvW.

Transferring from struggling servers is what is causing the problems, pro tip.

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Rambodacious.7495

Rambodacious.7495

Gentlemen, the masses spoke. They were in threads all day everyday telling ANET not to reset the ratings and they were right to do so.

It doesn’t matter if it’s what is causing the problem, currently, it’s the only solution for people on dead WvW servers. So, I reiterate, xfer and enjoy.

- Muke Muscleshell
- Potluck Massacre [PLUM]
- Sanctum of Rall

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Another solution would be for you guys to suck it up and take 2 weeks of unbalanced matchups as opposed to the 5th month straight for some of us.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

I honestly would LOVE some variety. Currently, we’ve been at it with JQ for months. I could seriously use a new server to break skulls against. Having SoR is nice but honestly a complete reset was never a bad idea given how their new formula for rankings are calculated. Now we’re having the same same people to fight against.

Having to fight the same same same people means more hate towards certain guilds as you’re so used to the same people stomping or getting stomped on as opposed to a fresh new face where you can get a good feeling about and can just move on and fight some other server a week later.

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

Funny guy, do u rly expet that every server is active in wvw?
There will alwas be server more active in wvw, others in pve, others in pvp, but is rly hard to make all the server active in wvw, u can’t do it. So if they only kill the wvw in ur server don’t come saying that.

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

I honestly would LOVE some variety. Currently, we’ve been at it with JQ for months. I could seriously use a new server to break skulls against. Having SoR is nice but honestly a complete reset was never a bad idea given how their new formula for rankings are calculated. Now we’re having the same same people to fight against.

Having to fight the same same same people means more hate towards certain guilds as you’re so used to the same people stomping or getting stomped on as opposed to a fresh new face where you can get a good feeling about and can just move on and fight some other server a week later.

if you fought any other tier’s server you’d crush them and have nothing to do all week.

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

GJ ANet. You kill WwW. Wis No reset decision. Onlain on Seafarer Rest 0 ppl on all boards. Thy Arena. You kill wWw and kill GW2.

What? Holy delusional post. The reset would have hurt the EU WvW scene FAR more than not having one.

How has the lack of a reset done anything to harm Seafarer’s Rest? They have been a top tier server for a long time now and just because they are behind in points right now does not mean anything. They may have lost a pretty big chunk of their force, but the reset would just have put them against much weaker servers.

I am pretty sure most of the good guilds on SFR are enjoying the fact that they have proper opponents as opposed to terrible ones.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I hope this thread is deleted. There should be a “Report for QQ” button.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Braindrops.6428

Braindrops.6428

I really hope this is a trolling post.

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

If you had played for more weeks on SFR, you would know that SFR almost never took the lead at reset night. We have life’s and we go to bed. Mostly we take SM and most of us stop to go to bed and the rest stay to defend. 2 hours after reset we mostly have the outmanned buff.

So, please stop trolling SFR ain’t dead, not even close. All the core guilds remain, don’t know about the others, but I think I already have seen all the usual guild tags.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

At the time you posted your server’s income was 185. Can’t accomplish that with 0 people.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

SFR ended the previous match pushing about +300 ppt, and is now poised to be the top ppt in the current match. Far too early to say it’s dead. It seems the pulse is strong in SFR.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

GJ ANet. You kill WwW

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi everyone,

Please try to post and share your ideas in a constructive way. Negative criticism is needed as long as it is respectful and constructive.

This thread is now locked.