[GS] GvG, WvW Commander POV from T1 NA

in WvW

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

My footage from the end of June through July 1st reset. Includes arena GvG and open field fights. I use a base Guardian with Valor/Honor/Virtues trees to command in WvW.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

The wvw footage is not even worth watching tbh. And, like one of the commenters, it needs some comms in it.

Come fight Mag. T1 is nothing special. Run a 10, 15, or 20-man if you want to be taken seriously. Not 6+ rows of players.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I side with the Mag swag, Mag roamers + FA roamers would rip apart any T1 zerg I’m sorry.

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Ty GS

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Gonna have to second what katniss said. 30 man guild group that’s boon surfing through pug blobs doesn’t make for an interesting watch, especially for such long stretches at a time.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

Gonna have to second what katniss said. 30 man guild group that’s boon surfing through pug blobs doesn’t make for an interesting watch, especially for such long stretches at a time.

It’s not as bad as Jarvan’s 38 minute video where you get to watch him run full nomads critting for 500 damage! And see him RP.

#TeamTremblesBetterThanTeamHaru

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Hmm.

Why Retreat over Hold the Line?

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

The wvw footage is not even worth watching tbh. And, like one of the commenters, it needs some comms in it.

Come fight Mag. T1 is nothing special. Run a 10, 15, or 20-man if you want to be taken seriously. Not 6+ rows of players.

So what you’re saying is, you want them to run the same size as a mag “solo” roamer group.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I side with the Mag swag, Mag roamers + FA roamers would rip apart any T1 zerg I’m sorry.

Riiiiiigggghhhtttttt! Having played on and against both FA and Mag as well as T1, Mag/FA would get slaughtered. Rolled over and clubbed to death. T1 zergs are full of group builds built around open field. Outside of T1 most zergs are a collection of roamers that typically play well in small scale but not very cohesive.

Now mag back in the GvG pre-stab nerf, yeah that server would park just about anything 2v1 or less. Those days are gone.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Like it or not, their comp gets them wins. Is it cheesy and incredibly boring to see? hell yeah.

Btw mag roamers is mostly condi players abusing stats for high condi damage and sustain.

Bad Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

So what you’re saying is, you want them to run the same size as a mag “solo” roamer group.

I don’t remember fighting tc in the longest time, what are you even talking about? I’m not talking about 1v1s with a gvg guild. Again, wat?

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

It is all the aoe and easy spam that makes gw2 boring to watch….
The groups lacked in CC, that is why they were easy to roll….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Shatterstorm.9652

Shatterstorm.9652

So Mags roams with 15+ and think that their roamers are good. It’s no different than running a larger zerg vs a smaller zerg lol. Mags kids are funny,

in WvW

Posted by: LuMai.5034

LuMai.5034

GS should try to run with less people(like Max 20) and maybe you’ll be considered a decent guild. But hey blob’em boys we’re the best because T1. Lol GS

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

The problem with this statement is: Both have indeed been sent packing by t1 groups already.

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Wow the NaCl levels.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev