GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Kiliope.2364

Kiliope.2364

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

Hello fellow OCX and SEA WvW Guilds, some of you may of heard of me before.
If you haven’t I’m Muntedface Guild Leader and Main driver of [ER].
After speaking to a couple of OCX guilds we are considering potentially moving to a lower tier to start something along the lines of an OCX Fights Tier.
We will be having a meeting about it to discuss and organise what to do. We are sick of the current state of our timezone and we want a change.
All OCX and SEA WvW guilds are welcome to join us in this discussion if you are interested.

When: 10:00PM AEST Sunday 30th August
Teamspeak: [ER] Embers Rising Channel – bazinga.me

Can we try and keep Guild Representives to Guild Leaders and a maximum of two officers to avoid a clusterkitten.
If you have any questions about what we are planning please don’t be afraid to private message me ingame at Kiliope.2364

Edit: Please PM me ingame if you are coming to the meeting.

Guild Leader of Embers Rising [ER]

(edited by Kiliope.2364)

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

never heard of er. But goodluck

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

We weren’t known as [ER] when we were up in Tier 1. :P

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: vana.5467

vana.5467

Is it true you once one-pushed a guy named Syrinox?

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

Please can we stop the joking/trolling and focus on the matter at hand. Thank you.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Munt is it true you’re actually Fred

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

No I’m not Fred. Again can we stop the trolling and focus on the matter at hand.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: DJ Klemintino.5781

DJ Klemintino.5781

TF wont move but ill be there in the meeting to see whats gonna go down. Hopefully it will work out for you, cause i know this is exactly what u want/need. GL.

Klem | Klemintino
Leader of Tactical Fury [TF]
SoS Council Member

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Chrono.6832

Chrono.6832

TF wont move…

Lol I said that in ts3 just as I refreshed to see you say it also :P

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: AdsSal.6405

AdsSal.6405

No blob guilds allowed

Seranda Stormcry, Necromancer, Fort Aspenwood

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Chrono.6832

Rip SoX + TF

XD

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Rahl.5238

Richard Rahl.5238

I will do my best to attend.

Sea of Sorrows [TL] Colead [SF] Officer

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

To do with Blob guilds that will be discussed in the meeting. IF we do decide to move we can agree on perhaps some sort of guidelines so that we don’t just have one guild blobbing down everyone else. If you don’t want to move I would still recommend that you come listen in on the meeting. As you may change your mind after we have finished. If you’re coming to the meeting PM me ingame so I can place you on the list. Thanks again guys <3

(edited by Kiliope.2364)

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: bambam.7243

bambam.7243

LATE leader here, will turn up to this can have a listen and see where we get from there. o/

Salty Sea Dog | Tarnished Coast
Delayed [LATE] (guild leader) | OCX

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

Munt is it true you’re actually Fred

Munt and I share a special bond.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

I’d thoroughly enjoy an OCX GvG thingo majigo.
Goodluck ladies, Channel the inner aussie boys.
#TeamGoonSack.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Jarrix.8234

Jarrix.8234

Envy will be attending

Kayku
Envy – Fort Aspenwood

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Lower tiers in OCX time slots are going to be empty borderlands no?

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I’ll be tehre sent u a PM munt

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

While I think such a move is admirable you’d be taking the current small Ocx population and making it smaller.

SoS/IoJ has always had the biggest pool of Ocx, many moving to tier 1 for fights. Asking people to move again will just make that small population even smaller. Unless you can somehow guarantee a steady stream of Ocx to your fights servers (x3 assuming).

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

While I think such a move is admirable you’d be taking the current small Ocx population and making it smaller.

SoS/IoJ has always had the biggest pool of Ocx, many moving to tier 1 for fights. Asking people to move again will just make that small population even smaller. Unless you can somehow guarantee a steady stream of Ocx to your fights servers (x3 assuming).

The move will only be going ahead if enough guilds agree to move. it wont be making it any smaller that way if enough guilds decide to move. Its just a meeting to see where everyone is at and then go from there.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

If you all decide to move to a lower tier make sure you are fighting each other more than doors. No one wants to deal with 4am ppt tryhards carrying servers without a NA presence.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

It’s cute you think we plan to ppt. Keep in mind we want to find a stable tier and keep it stable. So why would we ppt?

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: DJ Klemintino.5781

DJ Klemintino.5781

Rip SoX + TF

XD

???
SoS is fine and so is TF. No secret its hard against YB. Expecially when we get 4v1 by DK, TW/pugs, TS and LATE like tonight. W/e we will take it and comeback tomoz.

Klem | Klemintino
Leader of Tactical Fury [TF]
SoS Council Member

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

No blob guilds allowed

Chrono I presume was referring to this. ^

Rip SoX + TF

XD

???
SoS is fine and so is TF. No secret its hard against YB. Expecially when we get 4v1 by DK, TW/pugs, TS and LATE like tonight. W/e we will take it and comeback tomoz.

Oh boy, I sense Salt inc between YB and [TF]. Please can we keep it to whispers and keep it out of this topic. Cheers :P

(edited by Kiliope.2364)

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Chrono.6832

Rip SoX + TF

XD

???

“To do with Blob guilds that will be discussed in the meeting. IF we do decide to move we can agree on perhaps some sort of guidelines so that we don’t just have one guild blobbing down everyone else.”

I was referring to this in regards to TF and SoX (of JQ), being the larger ocx guilds. I definitely used the wrong context x.x

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Best of luck guys, I think this is a very smart move.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: JuneBug.5972

JuneBug.5972

I’ll try to make it and drag a series of letters with me. By the way is that 9pm +8GMT
><"

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Chrono.6832

I’ll try to make it and drag a series of letters with me. By the way is that 9pm +8GMT
><"

It would be 8pm gmt+8

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I expect T3 to be the way you guys go if you do shuffle around, But hope you would also consider T4. Id love to have a few more people around to play with during my normal play times.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

JuneBug.5972

><"

It would be 8pm gmt+8

ty

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

I expect T3 to be the way you guys go if you do shuffle around, But hope you would also consider T4. Id love to have a few more people around to play with during my normal play times.

That’s the thing I’m not sure of, we want a tier that is stable where the servers don’t change every week. Otherwise we will get gates one week then fights another. I’d like fights every week

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Chrono.6832

Munted, are you able to log in game for a bit?

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

A lot of people are saying that they are coming to the meeting on here, please PM or mail me in game you’re 3 guild representatives. So I can add you the list of people attending to the meeting so I know who to pull into the channel straight away and we can get started quicker.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Puck.9612

That’s the thing I’m not sure of, we want a tier that is stable where the servers don’t change every week. Otherwise we will get gates one week then fights another. I’d like fights every week

Honestly you all could stabilize T4 or T5. The only reason ebay is in any danger of being passed up by DB is because DB is doesn’t have any competition during OCX. Hell, if some of the really big guilds decide to move you could fill in AR, DH, NSP, and EBay to have 6 servers that could fight with each other.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: chopper.8653

chopper.8653

If you move to servers without an existing OCX pop then have fun recruiting.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

No, I’m about to sleep. Pm me tommorow sometime and we can talk.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Chrono.6832

No, I’m about to sleep. Pm me tomorrow sometime and we can talk.

Will do.

Bed is a good idea, actually x.x

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

Yes I know I’ve already considered that issue but there may be away around it.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Puck.9612

Actually that wouldn’t be too hard. A lot of servers have OCX players on them but they are completely unorganized and without a tag they just log off or go PvP or something. Give them a guild and some winnable fights and people will start popping out of the woodwork.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Kiliope.2364

Actually that wouldn’t be too hard. A lot of servers have OCX players on them but they are completely unorganized and without a tag they just log off or go PvP or something. Give them a guild and some winnable fights and people will start popping out of the woodwork.

Guilds will just have to be less strict on there recruiting rules and be ready an willing to train up new recruits if this is true.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Puck.9612

Guilds will just have to be less strict on there recruiting rules and be ready an willing to train up new recruits if this is true.

Yeah it would definitely require a little patience, the ones I’ve encountered during my late night gaming sessions on days off are not the best players, but I’m sure most will get better with someone to show them the ropes.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Well were not as “Stable” as T1, but we have been stable for the last month. HoD has bit of OCX/SEA, and NSP does have a few players, Recruitment from those 2 pools would be a possibility for any of those guilds looking to expand some. Ebay… They would need a little more help than the other 2 to keep things balanced. I don’t see any of the 3 pushing to move up or wanting to move down at all. If anything a few guilds to balance out the OCX/SEA would help keep things very stable.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Vendetta.1958

Vendetta.1958

This doesn’t sound all that exciting for roaming guilds, seeing as most of our fights are against pugs these days anyway, but I’ll try and turn up to listen in.

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

It’s cute you think we plan to ppt. Keep in mind we want to find a stable tier and keep it stable. So why would we ppt?

I certainly understand why you are moving. I also understand that WvW isn’t ideal for what you want to do. At the moment it’s the best of the places available.

An ideal option would be a GvGvG area of PvP. Unfortunately I can’t see this happening soon.

I wish you good luck and good battles.

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

JuneBug.5972

A lot of people are saying that they are coming to the meeting on here, please PM or mail me in game you’re 3 guild representatives. So I can add you the list of people attending to the meeting so I know who to pull into the channel straight away and we can get started quicker.

mail sent

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

Or you could just save yourselves the transfer fees and wait for guild halls in HoT?

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Or you could just save yourselves the transfer fees and wait for guild halls in HoT?

Most likely a christmas release though

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Jax.1283

Jax.1283

I will attend for GG… I will pm you later Munted I think it is…..

Rai
OCX Commander

GW2 OCX/SEA WvW Meeting

in WvW

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

T3 is likely to have a shake up with CD slipping and HoD leeching glicko in T4. I honestly thought for this to happen, the more stable matchup would be around T6. Eventually FA and/or SoS will be sucked dry right into T3 as well, so the top three tiers in general are no longer considered “stable” by any means.

Whatever OCX decides to do, this NA gal has had fun running with you guys from JQ to SoS to YB to SBI and back. Good luck figuring out something that gives you guys the quality fights you want without feeling like NA is tearing you down for not wanting to PPT and maintain a BL. <3

Ele for Hire