Game losing connection to server

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

FIVE TIMES NOW in the last half hour! Seriously ANet.. please fix this update you just put on asap.

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

May not be the update. Sometimes certain maps in a match become unstable for one or more sides. Course it could be the update…

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

It’s the update, everyone in wvw is being dropped out to char select periodically.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

lol, definitely the update… on a map with 8 people fighting 8 people ( roughly ), I don’t think it’s enough to cause instability.. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Heimlich.3065

Heimlich.3065

We’re getting that too. Additionally, the red keep garrison on our matchup has a permanent (never expires) free (not even installed) emergency waypoint in enemy hands.

We’ve send /bug reports on both, but this is unplayable.

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Is this happening on PVE maps as well, or is it just the usual business of WvW not quite being a priority at the QA department?

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

Balthazzarr.1349

I will definitely NOT be back into the game (esp WvW ) until I see a post stating this has been fixed.

in WvW

Posted by: Swedemon.4670

Swedemon.4670

For the past month every 30 to 60 minutes I lose connection, everyone runs into walls. I’m so used to it now I just roll with it. If I’m lucky it comes back like a lag spike but most of the time I’m back in the queue (usually there is one). I don’t have this issue with other mmo’s or media streams only GW2 wvw. This kitten needs to be fixed.

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

After the patch there is a bug where every keep wall and gate looks like it is 100% but if you push repair it takes 6 supply. We had to re-repair things 5-6 times. Also some tactics and siege disappeared. And after the last patch our repaired were rolled back and we had to re -repair again.