Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Here we go again.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

Gandalf Vs Aurora Vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick.6053

Maverick.6053

…the only variation being that Aurora is blue now but yea, here we go…

Maverick Jr – [AURA] – Aurora Glade
No connection to a certain sparring partner. My dad’s name was Pete Mitchell.
BANZAAAAAAI!

in WvW

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

We were blue last week as well :P

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Can we get Anet to rename the Riverside server into “Server Runaway”? :P

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

It’s not running away, it’s a strategic retreat to their panzers…

*towers full of superior carts

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

That fight in bay at Gandara borderland just now before kick-out, EPIC! thanks a lot guys, and what was most amazing we didn’t have skillag once, even all 3 servers were in it :O
That was highlight of the day atleast :P

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

I really don’t blame people for running into a tower. Not really any reward to fight in the open when u have a sieged up tower near by

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Immolator.5640

[WvW] (the real one, mind) had a good reset today on EB think we had a nice badge farming session at Rogue’s, and the protracted sieges of Durios were good, as was SM – didn’t believe we could get past RS superior siege spam but we somehow managed it, we had taken down enough on the way in to weaken them for the final push playing things smart rather than just rushing the Lord helps, especially when fighting RS.

Good fights today, a lot of large zergs around though, we ended up turning on our Badge 3 hours in, that and at SM; shame we wiped at Valley lord you guys seemed to get ubernumbers from nowhere – also a cata-man was knocking us all about in there xD

All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

[WvW] (the non pretentious one) had fun defending bay in AG with low numbers tonight. Looking forward to the upcoming days!

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in WvW

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

Just another night which has shown up that there is only one very honourable guild on Aurora: FURY.
Other guilds didnt know what respect or honour means. Especially KISS.
Begging the whole zerg to laugh at their outnumbered enemys just shows your real mind.

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

[WvW] (the non pretentious one)

Bit unnecessary isn’t it.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Just another night which has shown up that there is only one very honourable guild on Aurora: FURY.
Other guilds didnt know what respect or honour means. Especially KISS.
Begging the whole zerg to laugh at their outnumbered enemys just shows your real mind.

I didnt see you laugh, just run away, a lot???? :S

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

So, Riverside, are you renting out your borderlands to AG for the entire week, or just the weekend?

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Good fun tonight. Highlight was the fight in Bay Lord Room Gandara BL just before the patch hit and we all got kicked out, managed to capture the keep and then get kicked.
This week should be fun

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

@Kiss, ty fo many fun last night outside Sunnyhill, *Judge wave from the back of our AC,s"

/Osicat

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Funny Thing, RS is lacking points and AG and Gandara have the lead.
Now even blobbing seems legit to them.
Oh sorry i forgot there ist no blobbing just insane Skill, my fault.
Never ever saw them using siege, the gates just open with the magic stick;-)

Greets Myrmi

btw…… more Puff, the Magic Dragon pls^^

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in WvW

Posted by: Trashbob.2743

Trashbob.2743

Hey guys! GL for this week!

Here is a small “highlight video” from last week

ECL Warrior POV

Effendyr | lvl 80 Warrior | http://www.twitch.tv/con_tv | Circle of Nine

in WvW

Immolator.5640

[WvW] (the non pretentious one)

I wasn’t serious when I said my one, just a bit of fun; why make things aggressive?

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Myrmidone mate… RS can’t talk about blobbing when they send their 90+ guys on their community TS to AG bl on reset and just blob up. The usual tactic of take and upgrade hills of the enemy bl near your spawn. 90+ guys and only held hills poor zerging… TUP took one for the team and got wiped multiple times by silly numbers but also got a handful of good fights.

Riverside encourage counter blobbing, your server playstyle is very tedious and boring… It doesn’t win you much friends/mutual respect with enemy…

Hence why when you get promoted, I know Piken will focus you and knock you back down… Baruch Bay dislike your server for you relegating them to tier 5 in the past and humbling them.

As for AG and Gandara well there is no love lost between us as servers, but there is some mutual respect as we enjoy similar aspect of the game. Our definition of fun is open field fights, where Riversides seems more serious points wise and more siegeing/bunkering/blobbing.

So if AG or Gandara feel the need to Counter blob you… you only have yourselves to blame.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: makku.2508

makku.2508

I wonder when moderators will finally start to delete these worthless threads as soon as they pop up. There’s nothing of value in here, it always comes down to “omg our server sooooo good, we only have 1/4 of you guys but collect twice the bags, loooooooooooolz!!!” and “rofl stop blobbing you noob server!”.

Having a board that should be filled with constructive discussion about WvW being flooded with threads that contain nothing but rants, hack-accusations, provoking and self-adulation is highly annoying, to say the least.

There is only one god, and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to Death: ‘Not today’.

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Wamgor you know I appreciate your opinion and you are right in several points,but I have also explained our situation often enough.
No one except Centrix has dealt with it once, so i stop it.
You have your opinion I can understand partly, but it is very one-sided.
Maybe we’ll see each other on the battlefield, until then.
This will be my last post to the whole Issue.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

I wonder when moderators will finally start to delete these worthless threads as soon as they pop up. There’s nothing of value in here, it always comes down to “omg our server sooooo good, we only have 1/4 of you guys but collect twice the bags, loooooooooooolz!!!” and “rofl stop blobbing you noob server!”.

Having a board that should be filled with constructive discussion about WvW being flooded with threads that contain nothing but rants, hack-accusations, provoking and self-adulation is highly annoying, to say the least.

Unfortunately they won´t. Some posts here are so full of pointless arrogance, it´s really pathetic.

And to the TUP guy above, Yes you got wiped a lot by the RS Zerg and while you have my respect for the decision to run alone, what do expect ? Do you think you are the only guild group where that happens ? When we run alone what do you think how often we got wiped by Piken Zergs, Baruch Zergs or yesterday later by Gandara and Aurora Zergs. Yes even if you do not want to hear it, your server blobs like every other server. To excuse this with “counter blobbing” is, sorry to say that, just ridiculous because when the RS blob split up your blob did not get smaller. Let´s face it, Gandara and AG blob for exact the same reason why RS and any other server is doing it, it is rewarding to do it pointwise and it is so because Arenanet encourages that by the mechanic in wvw. But of course it is always a comfortable excuse to blame others.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Isoa.3284

Isoa.3284

Here’s some SD action from 1.5

Includes some clashes with RG

Uncle Nasse-Warrior-Semper Dius

in WvW

Posted by: tlay.1720

tlay.1720

pls gandara stop cheating, a warrior from “stormcallers” was 3 times invulnerable in 1 minute. last time i saw an ele with 2 pistols XD.
and arenanet : yes, you will delete this but pls do anything against cheating. it’s your game.

in WvW

Posted by: Mona.4576

Mona.4576

New video, includes some footage from last week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYqfuWsjkTQ

Thanks to KISS, DAWN, Dius, FEAR, Fury, ECL and any one I might have missed, was a fun week. <3

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Draugis… when I was around on reset there was 3 commanders on AG Bl spread out across the map… TUP being one of them. We encountered VU led pug blob, with MNSG & others usually in it too… 90+ guys all on same comms channel.

It would be foolish to say X server never zergs… but from my experience on that borderland… we were 20-25, other commanders had a force of about 20+ each. Sometimes one commander run into another which was rare on defences… but never three on same spot.

I don’t see how AG plays in other zones, or when im not around… but ive never ever seen AG have 90 guys on the same spot or anywhere close to that… I’ve only ever seen 60-70 AG in same area briefly usually at keeps and that is two large guilds meeting… I.e KISS & TUP or ECL & TUP and not like we stick together for long periods of time.

So your stratergy is too zerg/blob hills and reinforce it on reset… always has been for along time… and you don’t see how this makes counter blobbing more likely and more boring gameplay… With the amount of guys you had you really could of spread out and stretched us having more fun fights and probally owning more than you did.

I don’t think Gandara have 90 people on their comms either intentionally blobbing, even when they were doing their YOLO event. Every player has the choice not to excessively blob like that not like ANET forcing you too… its just pack mentality safety in numbers as some people are afraid of dying and take meaningless points too seriously. No point discussing it if you can’t see that’s the cause… You could of easily set 40 to hills, 25 to bay, 25 to garrison straight away and potentially take all 3 keeps fast… but no you choose 90 to one keep because that’s how you roll.

There’s a reason why Piken won’t let you stay in tier 3 without putting in crazy effort, keep ignoring those reasons and cycle will keep repeating

/kind regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Gandara confirmed being drunk:
http://i.imgur.com/fMZOWUU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zStq4EM.jpg

Thanks for the awesome fights up until now in RS-BL. Had 2 hours of good fighting, even with RS.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Ye some neat fights there cheers
THat was our brige!!!

Sorry if we interupted gvg up there.

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

We’re not sure wth was going on there, whether or not we interrupted a gvg or why all 3 servers were at the windmill in great numbers (well.. we might’ve lured RS there). But… We had a lot of fun! Cheered us up after getting demotivated by sieged up towers/keeps everywhere ^^

Regards, the (for kittens and giggles) [BLOB] initiative.

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

Did Riverside had some server event including rangers tonight? I can’t recall when I encountered so many rangers in a single night.

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

thanks for the loot bags tonight gandara <3 love the fist push you make on bluelake :P

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

We’re not sure wth was going on there, whether or not we interrupted a gvg or why all 3 servers were at the windmill in great numbers (well.. we might’ve lured RS there). But… We had a lot of fun! Cheered us up after getting demotivated by sieged up towers/keeps everywhere ^^

So [BLOB] was [WvW]? Had an amazing fight there at the island until Riverside ruined it :P

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Slomo.1029

So [BLOB] was [WvW]? Had an amazing fight there at the island until Riverside ruined it :P

[BLOB] is mostly [WvW]. But since we were running only 16 yesterday, we invited some PUGs for ze fun. We were about 20-23 with PUGs in that guild, but you can hardly call it a [BLOB].
Hell, I think I even invited some fellow TDS gandarians into the guild.

~ Gandara

(edited by Slomo.1029)

in WvW

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

Hey Guys,

I´m sorry that i have to say that like this but since yesterday i learned there is nothing more boring than to play against Riverside. Only Towerhugging , and guild Druckwelle [dw] just runs away like a headless chicken and port back to their keep or warcamp or whatever

I cant understand that guilds even play WvW if they are afraid of getting into a fight. 90% of the Pugs running around have bigger balls than most of the Guild Groups like [dw] have.

…atleast the RS Pugs can learn how to press Alt + F4 in the most efficient way, from the guild groups. If you actually find a RS in the open field its because 10-15 people have manned the AC behinde him. But it is a relief to see that guilds on Gandara like [Dius], [Yak], [WvW], [Dye] and more still search the open fight , even if they don’t have twice the people.

of any server we played against, RS is by far the most unambitious and now i understand that all the Tier 3 Guilds like siN,BULL,RNV,OSC and more want Riverside drop to Tier 4

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

in WvW

Immolator.5640

It kind of makes me cry inside fighting you ECL; so many and we’re not really suited to fighting decent guilds without equal numbers; you guys smashed through us quite a lot – might have to ask Dius or another source of pro wisdom how to counter you, might be just class imbalance, we were running 20 yesterday, but the entire group laugh thing was both unnecessary and evil, even if you guys are good and helping carry AG through to T3, there’s no need to hurt my fragile feelings </3

Dunno why but half of our members don’t turn up to each Op nowadays, we have 40 online, 16 bother to show/answer, we have 30 online, we get 10 for ops :/ Sorry for not putting up too much of a fight recently.

in WvW

Raniri.6178

It kind of makes me cry inside fighting you ECL; so many and we’re not really suited to fighting decent guilds without equal numbers; you guys smashed through us quite a lot – might have to ask Dius or another source of pro wisdom how to counter you, might be just class imbalance, we were running 20 yesterday, but the entire group laugh thing was both unnecessary and evil, even if you guys are good and helping carry AG through to T3, there’s no need to hurt my fragile feelings </3

Dunno why but half of our members don’t turn up to each Op nowadays, we have 40 online, 16 bother to show/answer, we have 30 online, we get 10 for ops :/ Sorry for not putting up too much of a fight recently.

I didnt want to insult u and/or the other mentioned gandarian Guilds. We like your playstyle and we honor your way to fight us even if u guys are outmanned on the battlefield!

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

plx more trebus on sm while beaing outmanned, kkthxbye

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Mefk.9167

Mefk.9167

Ty FURY for funny Fight on Hill! Your guild have to many hammerwarri´s. Yes i am was this on Hill.

I say! Catch Me If You Can!

Ty and GG gl hf Guy´s.

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

It kind of makes me cry inside fighting you ECL; so many and we’re not really suited to fighting decent guilds without equal numbers; you guys smashed through us quite a lot – might have to ask Dius or another source of pro wisdom how to counter you.

Change map, and go find TUP or WvW (the other one). They know how to have a good time.

I’m not even joking, this is by far the best counter.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

(edited by Ragnar.4257)

in WvW

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

Riverside… meh. The only way to get a fight off your server is to break in to the Lords room where you have a waypoint. Otherwise al you do is man the numerous arrowcarts or run away/waypoint/alt-f4 even sometimes.

I knew this week would be dull, but I didn’t figure for just how dull it would be. I can only imagine how dull it is for some of your players just standing on the walls by their ACs waiting for someone to come visit – I hope you rotate them, that kind of thing can lead to lots of derserters

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

[DYE], why did you ruin our fun at riverside’s bay. We took it with 10 people and wanted to get a waypoint in it, then you guys show up. Made me sad.

in WvW

Slomo.1029

It kind of makes me cry inside fighting you ECL; so many and we’re not really suited to fighting decent guilds without equal numbers; you guys smashed through us quite a lot – might have to ask Dius or another source of pro wisdom how to counter you.

Change map, and go find TUP or WvW (the other one). They know how to have a good time.

I’m not even joking, this is by far the best counter.

¡Muchas gracias for yesterdays fights! <3

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

[DYE], why did you ruin our fun at riverside’s bay. We took it with 10 people and wanted to get a waypoint in it, then you guys show up. Made me sad.

Seems strange to me, guess they went for easy points.

Only way this week be interesting is if both sides get a foothold in RS.. but then we saw last night that even then they dont dare come near you. You literally have to go into a keep with a waypoint else they just run away like little girls.

We actually broke into RS lake yesterday evening. Lots of arrowcarts etc. Wiped them with treb. Went in, pulled them off stairs, killed them. Then just stood their. Did not cap lake. There response (even thoguh they outmanned us), sit in hills with a treb, attacking their OWN keep. lol

in WvW

Posted by: MorkZe.4321

MorkZe.4321

Having choice between arrow cart filled T3s of RS or your Bay, it was a more tempting choice, though many trebs and golems later we flipped everything on the map. Sorry about that. :P I guess RS was busy taking care of their Hills in AG map or something.

[DYE] – Dry Your Eyes | Gandara
Rottis – Mesmer | Hyrskytin – Engineer | Rullakebab – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

Soz mate, wanted to paint the map with red. And no need to be sad, I’ll give u few days to upgrade it again

Seems strange to me, guess they went for easy points.

U got us all wrong then mate Is there anything else than easy points on RS border?

Ty everyone from the great fights on RS Border this evening.
Cu in the field o/

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

(edited by woomera.9841)

in WvW

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Hey Guys,

I´m sorry that i have to say that like this but since yesterday i learned there is nothing more boring than to play against Riverside. Only Towerhugging , and guild Druckwelle [dw] just runs away like a headless chicken and port back to their keep or warcamp or whatever

lol, you guys definetely need to learn to count. the dw guys were 8 people on that day and you expect them to jump into your 30+ blob ? But that´s how ECL is known, only brave when outnumbering the enemy.

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

The amount of AC’s in RS garrison owned by gandara now, it’s just lol… never seen that many before… xD

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

i always hate this match up just RS blobing around gand ac camping :‘( can’t find any good fights at all anymore……

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

The amount of AC’s in RS garrison owned by gandara now, it’s just lol… never seen that many before… xD

Call it a little Revenge for them setting up in our hills so much when we fight them

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Raniri.6178

Hey Guys,

lol, you guys definetely need to learn to count. the dw guys were 8 people on that day and you expect them to jump into your 30+ blob ? But that´s how ECL is known, only brave when outnumbering the enemy.

At first you should learn how to count before we can talk here 8 vs 30+ nice try
How is the view up there in the tower? Do you get any wxp for planting flowers up there? Because there is no space for any more Arrowcarts.
Your Leader don´t want to do a GvG against us because there are no Arrowcarts allowed. Otherwise we could solve that over there.

Only for u bro