neonreaper.4805

how quickly will this topic be locked, I am thinking 15 minutes

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

Gandara&Abbadon's Mouth vs FSP

in WvW

Posted by: Caspian.2814

Caspian.2814

I’m only showing that you still can defend against a 2v1… Hard as a kitten though

in WvW

Posted by: Kodaka.1960

Kodaka.1960

Looks like you gave up on all the other maps though

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

why don’t u just post it here http://www.gw2wvw.net/topic/425-gandarafar-shiverpeaksblobaddon because u know this will be shut down.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in WvW

Posted by: nassaya.7109

nassaya.7109

Just take it as it is it happens gandara can play kingmaker. It’s war and then only the stong survive. FPS tactics are better then both blobs but in the end quantity wins from quality. I’m a FSP player to i know it’s frustating but this is the way they do it tells more about them then us.
Cheers,
Nassaya.

Nassaya Shadowheart lvl. 80 Necro
Nassaya Fireheart lvl. 80 Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – Guardians of the Dutch [GOTD]

in WvW

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

Those tears xD. For the record, we were outnumbered at least 2 to 1 in your borderland. Was nice to have the outnumbered buff all the time though ^^.
Please keep the threads coming, so we get more motivated to keep on pushing u all season long.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in WvW

Caspian.2814

Outnumbered 2to1? Stop drinking the whisky man :P
EDIT: And of course if you can get another world teaming up, you should be able to win the match indeed. Keeps us motivated to get your kitten kicked ^^

(edited by Caspian.2814)

in WvW

Posted by: Vargen.4890

Vargen.4890

Sioux
[GTFO]

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Gandara must be bored facing us all the time so they went for the double team, which Am gladly accepts, in the final score it won’t matter anyway as it comes down to the last week.

Besides having a match vs Gunners and AG is probably more fun next round for us then another round of Gandara and Piken.

Gj on defense though, and we all know Gandara is mostly quanity these days anyway, which is a shame for the local inhabitants of Gandara that will have to endure the joy of gold league once the league is over.

in WvW

Posted by: DanScott.4839

DanScott.4839

lol reason why it’s so hard for them I guess is because Far Shiver Peaks just hack all the time Nice to see your tactics haven’t changed with ele’s wall hacking. GG.

in WvW

Posted by: guerre.9347

guerre.9347

Calling the gandaran force on Fsp BL a blob is wrong. Tops 25man, but you wont believe and scream harder.

FSP tactics are better? wow, genius. Most of the time you are moving for an open field battle and then run back within the rangefire of your siege.

It is true that Gandara gets huge blobs these days. It is sad but we will have to deal with it

in WvW

Posted by: nassaya.7109

nassaya.7109

lol reason why it’s so hard for them I guess is because Far Shiver Peaks just hack all the time Nice to see your tactics haven’t changed with ele’s wall hacking. GG.

Yes i’m hungry nomnom i’ll bite. Just can’t thats shallow state of mind there. Maybe there are rotten apples on some servers. But we have nothing to do with that and as was said before you can’t see them and we can’t see them so who says that they are not from another server in thet matchup what so ever. I play daily for hours and never seen it happen.

Cheers.

Nassaya Shadowheart lvl. 80 Necro
Nassaya Fireheart lvl. 80 Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – Guardians of the Dutch [GOTD]

in WvW

Posted by: DanScott.4839

DanScott.4839

Yes i’m hungry nomnom i’ll bite. Just can’t thats shallow state of mind there. Maybe there are rotten apples on some servers. But we have nothing to do with that and as was said before you can’t see them and we can’t see them so who says that they are not from another server in thet matchup what so ever. I play daily for hours and never seen it happen.

Cheers.

lol

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I’m sorry to have to admit it, but all of you FSP guys are right, as a server we have mass ordered the Collin’s German Phrasebook, and upon its arrival wasted no time in contacting the King of Abbadon’s Mouth, jumping on their TS and coordinating attacks together. I have one question for you though, may I have one of those tin foil hats you guys seem to have an abundance of? Surely you can nae need so many…

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

seeing a lot of handholding from FSP too, especially Kale, AoA, GoT, Blos and some other scrubby guilds…

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

seeing a lot of handholding from FSP too, especially Kale, AoA, GoT, Blos and some other scrubby guilds…

For the record Kale sometimes will run with Myst, as one, on same TS “if one of us have small numbers”, the other group will tag on, we get on well together. But what some are accusing aint guilds holding hands its severs holding hands, (also for the record I aint been in WvW as much this week to chuck accusations around, it’s other ppls judgement of this not mine). Btw not very nice to go calling guilds scrubby, most of us here to have fun win or lose.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

seen you running with AoA and GoT countless times, when you`ll stop holding hands, then i probably wont call you scrubs anymore lol
PS – does AoA still have “superior tactics” ?))

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in WvW

Posted by: Ulmir.5094

Ulmir.5094

Reading this thread the name Carl Bildt comes to mind. Please feel free to interpret that however you want with the use of google.

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

this is what you get for that one dude whos invis-i-hacking everything

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

inb4 lock

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

I couldn’t be happier. Plenty of lootbags and a week away from Gandara after this matchup. I have been waiting for Gandara to show their true colours. They made many attempts to form alliances with other servers against Deso in season 1, so it is no surprise really.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in WvW

Caspian.2814

I don’t mind the lootbags, but its annoying to fight two blobs from different servers at the same time, while repairing and recovering from previous attacks. During the afternoon we could still wipe both Gandara and AM, because Gandara was not using a full blob, but still descent amount to damage a whole lot, especially with AM on your side.

Why does Gandara even need this alliance? I actually used to like playing against Gandara in WvW, its just kittened right now.

PS: Why the toxic and hate comments?
You play too much League of Rage!

in WvW

Posted by: Willow.5714

Willow.5714

Kâtryn [SLAY]
Gandara – Piken – FSP – SFR – FSP

in WvW

Posted by: vaporized.4612

vaporized.4612

My fellow FSP players,

whatever the score might be at the end of this match-up. Take this 2v1 as a compliment and as long as you gave it your all, there’s nothing wrong with losing 1 match-up.
We can still get 2nd place at the end of this tournament so there’s no need to get frustrated about this.

To Gandara and AM:

Well done in creating a temporarily alliance. I hope alot of your WvW players were behind the decision. You gave me and ( i’m sure ) alot of others a hell of a good fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum