Gandara Vs Aurora Vs Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Was an relaxing evening

Sad to see people always whining&complaining but i guess every Server has those ^^

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Shout out [ECL] Dzagonir great g v g you nearly there very well done keep it up hope we could do it again sometime in the future sry for Being late que was bad
And thanks for everyone that spent a little more time with [ YaK] and [DIus] holding AG as long as we could … Last push tonight and ad least we have a good match up …
Thanks for the nights of pain

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Awesome vid there Jathres, now I know how it looks like when we are pushing into someone^^ The reason we ran over the bridge was because there was 30-40 gandaras runing after us and the door was up to 70% already :P checked myself^^ so some of us ran over the bridge while other was hiding so we could sandwich them, which went pretty good

I wasn’t online so long yesterday, but the fights at Jerrifers at EB was fun aswell nice use of the bridge there YAK with the line of warding and sanctuary, kitten our stability was on CD >.<

All in all it have been a nice week which have been full of fights Looking forward to the next time we’ll meet again And good luck to you all in your next match up!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

kribre.9683

And one last thing to the guy from TDA, Unity have had their events at this time for as long as we’ve played gw2 we’re still having some events during primetime, but due to work and stuff like that it’s not always easy to make it happen :/ but we are trying our best to keep a present during the entire day

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

Oh come on, if it was one from our server glitching into a keep, while you have been defending it, you would stick it up to us on these boards too…

But okey… Maybe someone is a little annoyed he couldn’t PvDoor tonight …

Regardless it has been a fun match-up thus far and some great battles from all three servers lets not forget that, at least.

OMG, look at all the people whining.

First of all if it was someone from your server or guild who glitched accidentally, would you have come onto this thread to apologize?! I very much doubt it.
Second, if the portal was deliberate why did only a few people portal instead of 20 followed by another portal to portal for the rest? Simple it was not intended.
Third, ye we had 5 cats, yes, KISS had 5 eles; but when the portal occurred and the gate came down there were still 2 cats. Surely if you were trebbing properly all 5 wold have gone, but we still had 2 left. And KISS had 5 eles, that doesnt include UNTY and other guilds who were there.
Fourth, the gate was down less than 30 seconds after the portal was made, so what, you think you could have saved Hills in that time? At worst it only delayed the inevitable by a few seconds.

Fact is we apologized immediately after it occurred, you have refused to accept that, not our problem.

if ever
/sigh
everything gets misinterpreted about this whole case… its no point.

I bear no ill feelings nor am I whining, as I wasn’t actually there, but as I’ve heard I think people are over it by now

So I will not add any fuel to the fire.

And one last thing to the guy from TDA, Unity have had their events at this time for as long as we’ve played gw2 we’re still having some events during primetime, but due to work and stuff like that it’s not always easy to make it happen :/ but we are trying our best to keep a present during the entire day

That must be me right? :P

I see, I see…
/salute ^^

(edited by Vincavec.8350)

in WvW

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

Being as we had the pleasure of playing with [XxX] last week, I would just like to say we really enjoyed having you on Aurora Glade for the week. Great support you offered, in the things AG did in last weeks match up.

I would like to ask if you would consider returning to the server, being as you are clearly the best guild on Gandara Currently. I would just like to ask you to rejoin us before its to late. “give it some serious thought eh?”

Thanks for the help, and thanks for the fights this week its been a lot of fun.

Thank you! It’s always a plesure fight against good guilds
Unfortunatly we don’t have numbers to fight against big zergs but we will always try to inc them :P
Special Thanks to all AG community and all AG guilds.

Peace o/

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

in WvW

kribre.9683

It’s always fun when XxX try to ambush us! Especially when we had the guild vs guild the other day, when a random Gand zerg ran into us, not so much luck for them though. After a bit XxX came in and didn’t have such good luck either, but better luck than the zerg^^ Was fun as we had to constantly watch our backs for you :P

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

OMG, look at all the people whining.

First of all if it was someone from your server or guild who glitched accidentally, would you have come onto this thread to apologize?! I very much doubt it.

Okay I gotta wade in here cause I spent a lot of time during Piken match ups tracking down guilds, alerting their leaders etc when other servers were reporting glitchers. It was time I spent out of my game actively tracking down allies instead of the enemy. I still do it in subsequent match ups but when you get stuff like this, I wonder why I even bother doing it in the first place :P

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Shout out [ECL] Dzagonir great g v g you nearly there very well done keep it up hope we could do it again sometime in the future sry for Being late que was bad
And thanks for everyone that spent a little more time with [ YaK] and [DIus] holding AG as long as we could … Last push tonight and ad least we have a good match up …

Too bad you [YaK] could not be polite towards someone who accidentally ran into your GvG and just wanted to watch.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Birdflu.8120

Birdflu.8120

Hey!

Ssenz from Gandara here.

Just wanted to say thx to both servers we’ve been battling last evening/night.
I’m just getting into this wvw thingy for real and I’m enjoying the hell out of it.

Hope to kill more of you in the future

Cya and take care.

Ssenz – Mesmer – Semper Dius [Dius] (R.I.P) – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Too bad you [YaK] could not be polite towards someone who accidentally ran into your GvG and just wanted to watch.

We didn’t mean it the viewing area was the 3 rams on the hill we where only upset cus people where randomly hitting the people watching it was only time before they would of just rushed you guys .. Appology from me if I didn’t make you feel welcome we been working are buts off getting into spec and grind gear for wvw , we had to cancel the last fight cus a commander came down here with random and started hitting on ppl in viewing area … Overall I think I can say we looking forward to more g vs g and starting the 2nd team)))

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in WvW

Jathres.7236

I guessed you wanted the supplies to build more siege etc. So we expected the rush just didn’t wanting to leave the camp completly alone. Not that we made any difference there but still ^^

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Indeed, I was there for 7:30 GMT till about 9:30pm GMT, was forced into leading half an hour before I had to go to a TS Meeting with some others, and quickly tried to pull our soldiers together; a surprising amount of my guild turned up at such short notice, and we played decently I believe, when I logged you guys had been pushed out of Bay completely and all siege was down you guys sure know how to pull out all the stops just before the end

It’s very hard in my estimation to fight [UNTY], [FURY], [KISS] (for a short duration), and [PX] at the same time! We wiped or did well against one of you guys, but then suddenly the other two were crashing in behind us, or from the side, so annoying getting hit at the last moment every time you guys are everywhere!

Also, [PX], whyyyy of all places would you move to our match up! :’(many Gandarans have now proceeded to commit suicide or have an emotional outburst from the strain and psychological effect of seeing another Piken guild again

Yeah this was a brilliant battle by all sides involved! Impressive defending. One quick question, why were you so determined on coming up the southern stairs to get us? Thought you would of left bay through north east gate and flank us in south gate a lot sooner than you did.

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

My 2 cents about Hills glitching last night.

Such fights are the reason why I love WvW. I had a lot of fun in conquering Woodhaven and defending Hills against 3 biggest guild groups AG can field. We were fighting tooth and nail and that mesmer who cheated robbed us of a fair fight. It provided that final push you needed to break down the doors and left a sour taste in my mouth. Sure, you had numbers and gates were down to 10% but that portal prevented a group of us who ran supply to repair the gate. We had 2 trebs hitting your catas and we have already destroyed several of them and without that portal we could have held you back.

I accept your apology and I hope that mesmer using a well-known glitch gets ostracized by your community. I would have certanly done it if it were a player from my server.

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: skly.5401

skly.5401

great vid TDA! and urs BNF (that intro )

thank you both Gandara+Dzagonur for great week of fights /salute

special thanks to [YAK], [TDA], [DIUS] and others who kept the fights going last night…..awesome timing with your walls+great positioning [YAK], much respect.

Wish you all the best with your nxt matchup wherever it may b+look forward to facing you again soon.

[FEAR] the team,
WvW team (non-guild)
Team Manager

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Yeah this was a brilliant battle by all sides involved! Impressive defending. One quick question, why were you so determined on coming up the southern stairs to get us? Thought you would of left bay through north east gate and flank us in south gate a lot sooner than you did.

Haha tbh, we weren’t eager to go up the stairs, only problem is with a force I mainly PUGs, it’s hard to control as well as you would like, on one occasion at least, a few people took it upon themselves to charge straight up the stairs and past a bit so as to chase a couple lone AG guys, at which point more followed, herd mentality, and we needed up all there and getting wiped

Despite a few blunders like that I’d be hold enough to say we did well xD

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Here we go to our ECL foes! The video of (most) of the YaK Vs ECL fights with a bit of Two steps from hell to listen to while you be watching it ;P

P.s .Yes I realise my Screen resolution isn’t exactly brilliant.
Ps2. the quality isn’t too good, any ideas how to make the quality of videos better ;P?
Ps3. I was filling in a shortage of YaK spots, which is why I a Dius member was with that YaK horde ;P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

kribre.9683

Tripilios

in WvW

Jathres.7236

What Codex did you use? You can reedit the Video apply some filters for quality encode it in multipass etc, but if the basic quality is really low there are limits (also it would be really time expensive to get the quality up to a nice lvl i guess).

Here are some basic to divx5 covert other guides to other codex can also be found at doom9, have fun ^^
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/gknot-main3.htm

Oh and looked like some nice fights. And i’m really happy about the music always wanted to try it out and yeah it works for germans! I’m haopy now!

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

Here we go to our ECL foes! The video of (most) of the YaK Vs ECL fights with a bit of Two steps from hell to listen to while you be watching it ;P

P.s .Yes I realise my Screen resolution isn’t exactly brilliant.
Ps2. the quality isn’t too good, any ideas how to make the quality of videos better ;P?
Ps3. I was filling in a shortage of YaK spots, which is why I a Dius member was with that YaK horde ;P

gj!

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

in WvW

kribre.9683

Hahahahahaha! So MUCH fun in Gandara borderland atm!! Fun to be chased by all the gandarians in the borderland? Awesome guys! Thanks for all the fun this week!!

Tripilios

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

I want to personaly thanks BNF, TDA and JD for the gvg party we had on AG borders! Was alot of fun =D

Woudnlt mind another golf party either!

Attachments:

VoTF

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Golf was hilarious :p

Thx for the nice fights to all that were there!

Will take sometime to work that out into a Video but it will come.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Rukiel.4920

Rukiel.4920

Thank you very much for good matches Aurora Glade&Dzagonur! Even i only played on saturday after reset, i have heard good things of matchup Couldn’t make own video after this week, but we got one from our guild leader on saturday event, thanks to him

[DYE] 19.01.12

Officer/Commander Of Finnish [DYE]
Gandara EU
[DYE] Youtube

(edited by Rukiel.4920)

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Huge thanks to BNF , Kiss , JD for the gvg party tonight! Hope we meet up sometimes again and have a proper golf party!

Good luck in your next match up , and may the banana be with you!

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Shandolum.9420

Shandolum.9420

It’s been a pleasure fighting you guys, and good luck with your future battles.
May we meet again on the battlefield =)

Asuran Thief, Karuto [WvW], Gandara
‘know me by my black coat and hat with white feather’

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

great vid TDA! and urs BNF (that intro )

thank you both Gandara+Dzagonur for great week of fights /salute

special thanks to [YAK], [TDA], [DIUS] and others who kept the fights going last night…..awesome timing with your walls+great positioning [YAK], much respect.

Wish you all the best with your nxt matchup wherever it may b+look forward to facing you again soon.

I think we (TDA) only had one guy running around with that group and we can’t take the credit that YaK and Dius did last night (aswell as the Gandara Infantry), their coordination and organisation is amazing, I personally learned a few things yesterday.

Thanks for match-up, hope we will see you guys next week. Arborstone is really dead, so I think you will be able to get a tier next week, lets see

GL HF – AG and Dzag

(edited by Vincavec.8350)

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

I was a little flustered last night and it shows, I think I’ll try to clarify why I wasn’t satisfied with the response from KISS.

I felt that you skirted around the question of why the wall was glitched and a portal made in the first place. You’re right that if it were my guild my first response wouldn’t be an apology, to me that’s just damage control because everyone saw that there were several KISS members involved. My response would be to ask hard questions both of the player who placed the portal and the players who used it. Portal isn’t something you slot or place without intent, so when you say it’s an accident it’s hard to believe you.

I am much more inclined to believe it was a mistake of judgment rather than a pure accident but you don’t indicate that. I certainly don’t think it was a coordinated effort, but when you sell bad stories this leads to conspiracy theories.

As well, after having taken the keep with an unfair advantage, a couple of you had the audacity to belittle the efforts of the defenders. I think we agree the keep would not have held indefinitely with that sustained pressure but our players felt they were doing important work by holding down your manpower so there was no need to add insult to injury. If you sincerely regret that the portal disrupted the fight then why reverse that position and say it was inconsequential? The fighting has otherwise been clean so it’s not like we were going to say AG relies on exploits, we’re just extremely frustrated that this happened and demand better answers from a prominent guild.

As for the whole nightcap rant, it was low of me to be trying to get a rise out of you and I apologize. Our lack of night coverage is a server weakness and I hope you understand that it hurts to take a hit there.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Thanks for a good week!
I had some great fights, but there were a lot of zergballing from Gandara as well.
No question that you outnumbered both AG and DZ massively.
That might be because i tend to play at your borderland, which often leads to 50v20 fights and then it turns into a complete lag-fest for me.

I managed to get a pretty funny screenshot though, at least it must’ve been for Gandara. You pushed us all the way back to our spawn at your own borderlands, and to display the power of your numbers you chose to do this:
http://imgur.com/fxU68Ay

But congratulations on your victory Gandara. I hope your next match-up will be more competitive.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

But congratulations on your victory Gandara. I hope your next match-up will be more competitive.

This matchup was as close as it gets nowadays. It will take another month for all the new flavor servers to tier up and the abandoned servers to tier down.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

This matchup was as close as it gets nowadays. It will take another month for all the new flavor servers to tier up and the abandoned servers to tier down.

Yes it was pretty close, however i do not believe Gandara felt pressured at any point of time regarding the overall score. From my experience it seemed like they would just deploy more people in WvW if things got too close. Even yesterday when they had already won i saw an increase in numbers when we suddenly captured a lot of their property.
And DZ pretty much gave up in the end. In a fair match nobody would give up.
Hopefully the paid tranfers will help in making the WvW matches more exciting and stabilize the current rankings.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in WvW

Jathres.7236

A recamp of the last evening with Groupfights

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

I would like to thank BNF, TDA and JD for joining on the party we had =D Had great fun and hope we can meet again for a bit of golfing!

VoTF